Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:39 pm by Sosina

» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by Yoshio

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:53 pm by Zain

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» The First Dream Sign Ups
ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]   ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 9:49 pm

Mariko felt a little out of place again. Something about the admonishment Shouhei gave her felt...out of place? wasted on her? She couldn't quite say. It was like she was claiming the affection meant for another person. It made her feel a little strange. "I..." She was about to say something, picking up the phone to look at it, when the waitress finally came by.

She was a comely woman who seemed in high spirits this morning, as if there was nothing more she wanted to do than serve the two of them breakfast. She looked up at the woman suddenly, and moved Shouhei's phone to the side reflectively, as if she was afraid of what the woman might see there.

"Hello and welcome! Can I get you all some drinks to start with?" She asked.

Mariko had to scramble for thoughts for a moment before responding, "just iced tea, thank you." she said finally. "And I'd like three pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream, please." She added.

"Oh, already know what you're after, huh miss?" The woman chuckled, "And you, sir?" she turned her attention to Shouhei with a friendly smile.

Colors:

Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]   ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 5:26 pm

“She knows and gets what she wants,” Shouhei answered with a wistful smile while still gazing at Mariko.  He was snapped out of his trance when it came to ordering food as he tilted his head to the server.

“Order of belgian waffles with blueberries and raspberries please, hold the whipped cream, extra syrup.  Also some coffee and orange juice, thank you,” he continued with a light grin.

“I know that look both of you have.  You’re ready to seize the day just like I am,” the server said while scribbling down their orders, her smile never leaving her face.  “I’ll gladly be back with your orders shortly.”

Shouhei appreciatively nodded as the server split off as quickly as she arrived.  He noted her commentary and focused his attention back to Mariko.

“...That picture means a lot to me.  That day, I mean,” he tilted his head towards the phone.  Tenderly he held the charm that dangled from his necklace and an air of nostalgia swept over him, leaving him with an equally tender smile.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]   ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 7:05 pm

Something about the way Shouhei ordered his food, more than what he ordered precisely, brought a tinge of recollection to Mariko. It was a strange nostalgic feeling that wasn't as jarring as some of the other events. It was...comfortable, she decided.

His words brought her attention back to the phone, which she unlocked with a couple careful swipes. She looked at the photo there on the phone, but no flashes came with it this time. Only vague memories of festivals she'd attented here and there. Festivals were not uncommon at their school. They'd taken part in several of them, with their class's booths always being...forgettable at best. But they'd had fun. Mostly her, she realized, now. Shouhei wasn't in most of those memories. There were other people, strangers now, though thinking of them pulled on her heart in a sad way. No, Shouhei came later, or rather... "I used to have to drag you to the school festivals, because you felt like nobody wanted you there, and there were too many people doing silly things. You told me you'd only come if I let you take this picture of me...Or, was that a different festival?" She was suddenly unsure. The memory was adrift, and she had a feeling there were pieces missing. Hopefully he could fill them in. "Anyway, the lighting is terrible." She chided softly, trying for some semblance of normal conversation.

Colors:

Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]   ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 9:03 pm

“...You’re not wrong,” an embarrassed laugh came from Shouhei; he wiped away a tear that gathered in the corner of his eye, his joy at Mariko having a semblance of memory.  Still holding onto the charm on his necklace, he held it so that she could look at it clearly.

“...I think ya felt guilty about draggin’ me along to the festival and makin’ me dress up in a yukata.  Either way you bought me this charm.  When you put it on me, you told me somethin’ along the lines of ‘if I can’t watch over your ass, this charm will.’”  Shouhei omitted the part of Mariko kissing him on the cheek afterwards, but his cheeks were starting to flush at the thought.

“But I haven’t taken it off since.  It’s a physical part of you I can’t let go.”
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]   ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 10:11 pm

It's a physical part of you I can't let go.

There was that feeling again. That feeling that his regard was misplaced. But... it did sound like something she would say...probably. Though now, it was the other way around, wasn't it? For all the trouble Shouhei got into in the past, none of it held a candle to the things Mariko had done in the past year. It made her feel another pang of guilt, and she put a hand to her forehead, covering her eyes. "Well...I guess it worked, didn't it?" She replied simply, but there was something...not quite hopeful, but longing in the words, as if maybe if this were true, then everything else was worth it.

Colors:

Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]   ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 10:37 pm

“...It did.  You’ve always done me right, Mariko.  That’s why…” Shouhei lowered his head, as his grip tightened completely around the charm.  His voice barely cracked above a whisper, as he tried his best to ignore the heart that screamed at him and tore itself apart.

“That’s why I don’t care what happens to me.  I just want your memories back; I want to see you smile again.  I want to hear you sing, to be yourself once more Mariko.”
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]   ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:28 pm

Mariko looked back at Shouhei as he seemed gripped by deep emotions. It was hard not to mirror them, but she couldn't. Not really. She didn't understand the things that tore him apart on the inside, but she knew they were there, and she knew she was the cause. She wished she had been able to remember the pendant, but at the moment she couldn't. Perhaps it too would return with time. She sighed a little, propping her chin up in her palm, and favored him with a slight smile.

"It's okay, Shouhei. This is enough."

Colors:

Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]   ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 11:41 pm

Slowly Shouhei lifted his head to see her smiling at him.  That smile that always managed to pierce its way into him, and render him awestruck.  He was going to do anything he could for her, even if he sacrificed his deeper feelings for Mariko within.  Quickly he snatched his phone and snapped a picture of her.

“...Hopefully ya won’t forget this one,” he coyly grinned.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]   ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 1:52 pm

ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 LwJtrQKゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 QvkK4mK
I am thou, and thou art familiar already. Through conversing, they try to rekindle their existence, holding on to distant fragments.
As the new selves speak, they grow closer.
Shouhei of the Hanged Man and Mariko of the Devil have attained rank 3

Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]   ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 1:57 pm

Through their relationship deepening, Shouhei and Mariko receive +4 points to a stat determined randomly below.
Power of the bonds:

Shouhei receives +4 to...
Random number (1,6) :

Mariko receives +4 to...
Random number (1,6) :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]   ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ゆれる [Mariko/Shouhei]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The World Around Us [Ended Plots] :: Endymion :: Little Tokyo-
Jump to: