Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:39 pm by Sosina

» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by Yoshio

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:53 pm by Zain

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» The First Dream Sign Ups
He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil]   He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Hearing that everyone else was safe, Tomomi let out an audible sigh of relief. Hearing that it was about the Ronin situation caused Tomomi to scratch his head. He'd been helping search for that too, but, hadn't heard anything more... Did they find them but not think Tomomi would be helpful? That thought hurt, but, there was naught to do beyond just feeling helpless in that regard, so, he just forced himself to move on and keep listening.

At Cecil's description of Shotar- no, Gabe's actions, Tomomi felt his jaw drop, hand fumbling at a nugget in disbelief for a moment. Then, Tomomi just shook his head and sighed, eating a nugget before reaching for the letter once more, speaking as he opened it. "I can't really multi task while I read english very well, so, before I read through this, I just kind of want to say, I am... Well, really sorry you had to go through that. I'm just glad you guys got out of there. This whole time... Did he not understand the importance of being sneaky sneaky? Like, I... Wow..."

Waiting to see if Cecil had anything more to say, Tomomi read through the letter, slowly scanning through word by word, before seeming to finish, a rather blank expression on his face as he lowered the letter, and looked to see if Cecil had anything to say.

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil]   He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 3:53 pm

"Pretty sure he just assumed it wouldn't matter. Coming like that was 'sneaky sneaky' in his mind...you know, despite the fact that look was the most infamous in the city at the time." He sighed, but it was no use going on about it at this point. The fallout had already played out.

He starts munching on his fries again as Tomomi starts to read, watching his friend's expression shift as he goes through the contents of the letter. "You'll probably want to burn that or something. Just make sure it can't be read or put back together, basically. Bleach, water and a knife works too - water and a blender, if you've got one."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil]   He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 9:55 am

At Cecil's words about what to do with the letter, Tomomi nodded, scrunching the paper up, before standing up, going over to his "kitchen", taking a knife, and stabbing and cutting at the paper until it was ribbons of "shredded" paper. Then, with the paper torn up, Tomomi walked over to his bin, put some of the scraps in that, and some in the toilet in the other room. Task of destruction done, the boy then turned his phone off, before sitting back down.

"Right... So, should we talk about, well... That? I mean, I'll be there, but, if there's anything you want me to know first... And, um, regardless of what happens, I'd like to chat after if that is okay. To, well, first make sure you're okay, and also, you know, if we know anything? I don't know, but, yeah, anything that needs to be said?" The boy asked, before eating another piece of chicken. No amount of drama would ruin the chicken.

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil]   He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 8:28 pm

Cecil continues eating with a mute expression as Tomomi goes about business.

"Right now...be wary of surveillance, and make sure to cover up. Have a disguise of some sort. Hidden cameras already caught us out." He reaches in for more fries, and makes a frustrated scrabble in the bag as his fingers find none until he concedes they're all gone. Frowning, he grabs his juice bottle and swigs down the contents.
"...it's just one thing after another, isn't it...?"
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil]   He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Listening to Cecil's explanation of what to do, Tomomi nodded slowly and purposefully, casually picking up some more of his food and eventually finishing it off just as Cecil posed his emphatic question, at which the boy just sighed for a moment, before nodding once more. "Yep... Feels like ever since night one of night life being a thing, things have just got faster and faster... It's a bit scary... Okay, never mind, a lot scary... The idea that we could die any moment just for existing, and that it's not just demons or the government we need to worry about... I'm not a soldier, I can't fight..." He muttered, voice low and saddened. "Still... We have to I guess. So, um, after this next problem, regardmore of how it goes, mind coming here and chatting with me? I will have some lemonade ready and waiting!" He declared, forcing a grin to try and prevent the mood from getting too damp.

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil]   He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 7:14 pm

"...fuck it, we'll make a day of it." He laughs, a little forcibly, and plasters on a smile. "Make a day of it! Never stayed over at a friend's place before. We can order in!" Without really thinking about it, he's gesturing wildly as he speaks. "Bring some stuff over, have a good time in the middle of all this stupid stuff-"

A thought occurs.

His body freezes.

He points at Tomomi.

"And don't you dare suggest paying for anything. I'm spoiling you rotten and you can't stop me."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil]   He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 7:33 pm

Quickly, Tomomi's forced smile became a real one as Cecil suggested a whole day of fun and hanging out. The idea was exhilarating, a prospect he hadn't even imagined possible now becoming reality. So much potential fun to get over the horrors of what was going on.

As he was about to say that it would be his treat, Cecil's point and declaration caused the boy to freeze like a rabbit in the headlights. Slowly, Tomomi reached his hand to the side, cautiously, before picking up his drink and, as though in response to Cecil's declaration, sipping. Slurp slurp.

"Fine fine. But next time is mine, okay? I'm not in that bad of a financial position!" He declared, absolutely lying through his teeth. But he couldn't have Cecil worrying about that, not with everything else going on.

Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil]   He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 7:50 pm

He narrowed his eyes...
And grinned.

"Deal."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil]   He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 9:04 am

And with that, Tomomi worked on finishing up his drink, and talking with Cecil about significantly less worrying and distressing things, preparing himself for the upcoming night. The night that would be do or die.

[Exit]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil]   He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

He Who Staked It All For Nothing [Tomomi/Cecil]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The World Around Us [Ended Plots] :: Endymion :: Little Tokyo-
Jump to: