Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyYesterday at 8:41 am by Sosina

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:34 pm by Zain

» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:01 am by Yoshio

» The First Dream Sign Ups
Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
Yummy Yummy Rice VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Yummy Yummy Rice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Squishy

Squishy

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyMon May 13, 2019 12:44 am

Hono was working at Oishī her father's Japanese restaurant. She wore her normal outfit, she didn't complain about her job much. Her father paid her rather well and she could work whenever she felt like it. Oishī was very easy to miss in the sea of stores. There were dozen upon dozens of stores and restaurants. It was what they would call a hidden gem. Oishī literally translated to the English word "yummy". They served hibachi and sushi. Meat, rice that kind of stuff. It wasn't that crowded but it had regular customers and a few newcomers.

Hono was serving a regular, a middle-aged man that worked at a local store in The Backlight. Hono handed him water and a plate of beef and rice. There were no other customers in the restaurant so Hono was taking it easy. Sitting on a bar stool and playing with her phone, her father was back in the kitchen. The regular was watching T.V as he ate, boring old news, nothing Hono cared about. Was today gonna be another slow work day?
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyMon May 13, 2019 12:53 am

Isaac had been on patrol for a few hours in the region of Backlight. It was light duty, and the kind of thing he wasn't particularly against. Lots of Cadets thought this kind of thing as unnecessary. And in most cases it probably was. But it didn't hurt to remind the Psyche Terrorists - who could be anyone you happened to meet on the street - that they were around and watching. There was also the fact that with all the turmoil lately - the church, the violence... - That the Cadets were here and they were doing something about it.

But, it was nearing lunch time, and Isaac needed to take a break from his snooping around, so he had decided to hop into one of his favorite little hole-in-the wall shops. He'd stumbled upon it only recently, but already it was one of his favorite sushi places. So, still in Cadet Uniform with his large sword strapped to his back, Isaac pushed the flaps aside and entered the building.

There was a girl there he hadn't seen the few other times he'd come in. So he greeted her with a smile and a small wave.

Yummy Yummy Rice Tumblr_mrsnbilxgU1qfei21o6_250
"Hello, hello. Slow day, it looks like."

Colors:

Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:25 am

The regular had his food, standing up and exiting the restaurant. Leaving his money on the table. Getting out of the stool and gave the man a quick wave as he exited. Hono walked over to the host desk. Putting the money in the cash register. "I swear. He always pays in damn cash..." She found it odd. But hey, money is money. Closing the register and walking back to the bar stool.

Suddenly Hono was surprised, she heard the bell ding as the door was opened. Her gaze quickly turned to see who entered. What Hono saw was a cadet. Hono hadn't seen him before around school. Hell, she'd never seen him at the restaurant. She didn't work as often as some of the other waiters. As the boy entered she stood up and quickly spoke up. "Hi welcome to Oishī! Take a seat and I'll be right with you!" She spoke in her slight German accident.

The cadet waved and spoke to the girl. With a quick nod, she replied. "Yeah. We're slow most of the time." She let out a soft giggle. "I'm Hono and I'll be taking care of you," she said handing Issac a menu. They had a large variety of sushi to choose from. "So you're a cadet at Seven Star?" She asks the cadet curiously. She had a rather warm and kind smile on her face.

Hono Kaen | The Bonds I've Formed | Compendium
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:40 am

Isaac was seated at the cute girl's request, taking his sword off first and sliding it in to settle between the booth's seat and table, between him and the window. He put his elbows up on the table and folded his arms, looking up at Hono as she slid him the Menu. "Yes Ma'am. I guess it's probably pretty obvious, what with the big sword and the uniform." He chuckled good-naturedly. He hadn't seen her around before, but he had to assume she was also a student.

"I'm Isaac, Hono. Nice to meet you." He added, glancing at the menu. While he looked it over, he continued the conversation. "You're a student there too, then? What grade are you in?" He asked conversationally.

After a few moments of examining the menu in futility, he set it down folded in front of him and declared. "I'll have the Variety Platter. I can't ever decide on one kind." He chuckled.

Colors:

Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyMon May 13, 2019 4:37 pm

The waitress nodded at his statement. "Mhm. Not many people carry a big ass sword around," she laughed a little bit. Hono was known for having a bit of a vulgar mouth. Issac seemed nice, she had a lot to talk about with him since they were both students. She pulled out a small notebook and a pen to take his order. She clicked it a couple of times as well as twirling it around as the students spoke.

"Issac..." She said the name to herself, she smiled a bit, it was how she remembered names. "Oh, yeah I'm a second year! We moved here about..." she tapped her pen against her lips as she thought. "Five years ago?". As Issac looked at the menu, she walked behind the bar and poured him a glass of water from a pitcher they had.

She walked back placing the water on the table. "What grade are you in?" She asks another question as she received his order. She wrote it down hastily. "I'll be right back." She entered into the kitchen telling his father the order. Meanwhile, Hono filled a small bowl up with some Miyabi soup. It was a Japanese soup that had a mushroom broth. Hono exited the kitchen before laying the bowl on Issac's table. "Here, it comes with your food" Hono had a rather small smile on her face as she served him the soup.

Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:06 pm

Isaac regarded her with an easy-going smile as she told him her grade, and that she'd moved here about 5 years ago. Though whether that was just before the Divide or just after, he wasn't about to ask. It was rude to ask strangers about their experiences during the Divide, even if Isaac himself didn't mind talking about it. Instead, he just nodded, watching her walk toward the kitchen with an appreciative smile.

"I'm a fourth year student, thought I only just joined the Cadets this year." Isaac replied, sitting back and removing his hands from the table as she brought him the soup. "Awesome, thanks!" She replied with a cheery smile.

"If you don't mind my asking, as a student of the school, how do you feel about Cadets? I'm always curious but not a whole lot of students give me a straight answer. I think they're afraid I'm going to sick Officer Frost on them." He punctuated his question with a small joke about the stoic other Cadet. As he waited on her response, he picked up his spoon and took a small sip from the broth.

Colors:

Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:47 pm

Thankfully Isaac didn't bring up the divide. Hono might get a little defensive as the mental scars still stuck with her. She tried her best to put it behind her. Though it was often difficult. Anyway, Hono focused on the current moment. He was a fourth year? He looked around the same age as her, maybe a little older. She kept listening to the handsome cadet. He seemed to be excited to receive his soup.

The next thing he as was Hono's opinion on cadets. Hono had quite a bit to say. Without asking, she sat across the table from him, sliding into the booth. "What I think about cadets?" She thought for a moment, trying to plan out her words. "I really love you guys if I'm honest. You guys keep us safe from those demons." She spoke looking back at the kitchen to make sure her father wasn't watching.

"I really wanna become one..." She said softly. "I wanna keep my family safe!" She slammed her hand on the table as she spoke enthusiastically and quite loud. "What made you wanna become a cadet?" She curiously asks, her cheeks turned red, she was embarrassed for her sudden shouting. This time her tone was lower, not wanting to alert her father.

Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyMon May 13, 2019 8:07 pm

Isaac nearly choked on his soup when she said she loved the Cadets, sliding into the booth opposite him. This had just gone from small talk to a full conversation. Not that he minded at all, it was just a little unexpected. He smiled thoughtfully as she expressed herself, slamming a hand down on the table and professing her desire to become a Cadet. At her outburst, Isaac's expression stilled. It was not anger, it was concern, which sobered even more when she asked him why he became a Cadet.

"Me? I became a cadet in order to serve the public. My mother was a police officer, and my father used this sword..." He patted the hilt of his weapon, "to hunt demons. So I guess you could say this was always where I was gonna end up." He have a good-natured chuckled to lighten the air a little bit. "If you really want to join the Cadets, then I'd be excited to welcome you. But first I've got to ask. Are you willing to die for the people you want to protect?" It was a pointed question, delivered as though he was asking about the whether. Dying in the line of duty wasn't just a concern, it was a constant and real possibility. Especially when their enemies were throwing elements around like baseballs. "Cadets have to stand their ground when everyone else would run. We have power, and we have each other, but it's still dangerous." He continued, sitting back in his seat. "If you can accept that possibility, then I'd be glad to work beside you." He finished with a smile.

Yummy Yummy Rice Tumblr_mrsnbilxgU1qfei21o4_250
"If you do sign up, make sure you ask for me when you take your test. I'd love to help you out!"

Colors:

Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyMon May 13, 2019 9:23 pm

Hono quickly got out of her booth, hearing a bell ring. That means the food was ready. Hono rushed back into the kitchen. She vanished behind the red curtain. A few seconds passed before Hono exited from the curtain, holding a large platter as she walked out of varied sushi. Some fried rice was also present on the plate.

Hono placed the platter in front of Isaac. "Here," she spoke as she scooted back into the booth."I see, Your family seems pretty badass" she smiled trying to make a bit of a joke to lighten the mood. She studied the hilt of the sword. It was a great sword, impressive. Hono listened to his serious question. "Of course I would! I'd rather die then, let them die!" She said seriously. Hono looked Isaac directly into his eyes. "I do accept it, I'd rather die helping then doing nothing at all" she said calmly. Hono formed a soft smile. "I'd love to work with you!" she said sweetly. "Alright! I'll do that! Isaac...?" She said while asking for his last name. Hono exited from the booth and looked back at Isaac. "Need anything?" The waitress asked looking at him than his plate.

Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:30 pm

"Yeah, they were pretty badass." Isaac recalled fondly with a soft smile, wistful only for a moment until she answered his next question. "That's good. Being a Cadet is a dangerous business, so I wouldn't want anyone coming in who wasn't prepared for it. That said, I'm looking forward to some new faces around the Class Zero building." He joked cheerfully, looking down at the platter that had been laid before him. Again, he was eating in front of a girl who had provided him with food. At least this time he was paying for it, so he didn't feel as bad. "Fairweather. Isaac Fairweather. I don't need anything, but do you want some? Food always tastes better when it's shared."

Colors:

Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyThu May 16, 2019 11:11 pm

Hono smiled, glad Issac enjoyed her comment about his family. "Yeah, that's why I look up to you guys, you put your life on the line so others can stay safe!" Hono's smile grew bigger. "Thank you for keeping us all safe!" She said to the cadet. "I'm excited to work with you!" Being a Cadet seemed so exciting! Protecting and providing for who she cared for most, it was a win-win. "I just hope I won't drag you guys down on missions..." She shook her head, remaining optimistic. The pink-haired waitress blushed as she was offered food. "If my dad saw me eating food while working he'd kill me!" She rubbed her neck. "Maybe some other time? When I'm not working or something" She gave him another smile.

"Ah! Lemme get your check!" She ran over to the cash register, printing out a small slip of paper. Hono made her way back to give him the check. "Actually..." She crumpled up the receipt and slipped it into her pocket. "It's on me this time, Think of it as a... thank you for the nice talk."  Hono walked over and tossing the balled up paper into a small trash bin. She walked behind the bar and looked at the cadet one last time. "Enjoy your food~!" She gave a traditional bow before disappearing behind the curtains to the kitchen, to help her father out.
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyThu May 16, 2019 11:20 pm

"Everyone's good at something, I'm sure you won't drag us down." Isaac replied with a friendly wave of his hand. Her refusal to eat with him made him a little sad, but it was true, she was working at it was probably poor form, so he just nodded easily, "Sure, we'll do lunch or something. I'll treat you when you finally become a Cadet." He promised with a big smile.

When she went off to get his check, he popped one of the rolled sushi pieces into his mouth with the chop sticks, and almost choked when she told him it was free. He blinked, but as his mouth was full, he didn't open it to refute the offer. Instead he just watched her go with a goofy smile.

When he was finished eating, he gently slid the money- with a healthy bit of gratuity - under his plate, and left the sushi shop with a sword on his back, and a whistle on his lips.

[Exit]

Compendium
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 6:41 pm

Yummy Yummy Rice Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_sun_arcana_by_enetirnel_d6xr6ln-preYummy Yummy Rice Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_sun_arcana_by_enetirnel_d6xr6ln-pre

Having good food, finding new recruits, and a representing your organisation at all times.

All in a day's work for the protectors of the city.

Isaac Fairweather and Hono Flora Kaen have formed a social link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yummy Yummy Rice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yummy Yummy Rice   Yummy Yummy Rice Empty

Back to top Go down

Yummy Yummy Rice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The World Around Us :: Endymion :: The Backlight-
Jump to: