Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyToday at 8:41 am by Sosina

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyToday at 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:34 pm by Zain

» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:01 am by Yoshio

» The First Dream Sign Ups
Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
Interrogation [Cadet Case File] VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Interrogation [Cadet Case File]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Philodai

Philodai

Interrogation [Cadet Case File] Empty
PostSubject: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 12:31 am

Interrogation [Cadet Case File] Vp7qfc
----------------------
Interrogation
----------------------

The throng of reporters made it a rough day for the police officers keeping out the inquisitive reporters hounding around for answers to questions that they all seemed to share. The constant buzz of activity was overwhelming for anyone's tastes, especially with cameras ready to record every scene for all to see. But for the participating Cadets, the police officers made it their job to ensure they got inside, even if it meant jostling a few interns to the side. Even once inside, the busy heyday of the office transpired without taking too much note of the Cadet's presence. The accompanying officers who led them inside pointed the directions towards the interrogation and county jail, where their destination was waiting for them. Glances and hushed whispers aside, nothing was ever stopping them.

When they finally made the last turn in the corridor, a familiar man greeted them with what looked like a pair of armored guards donned in full black metallic gear and equipped with what looked like belt-fed machine-guns. There was something... "off" about them with a seemingly threatening and ominous appearance, but they remained silent as the Prince noticed a certain Cadet. His cool expression had a hint of concern as he addressed the person in question.

Interrogation [Cadet Case File] TaifOU3

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Interrogation [Cadet Case File] A9GlVvo
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 3:49 am

Despite all preparations... Susan could not have possibly been prepared for today. But prepare she had to the best of her ability, though that was not speaking for much this go around. At the end of the night after being driven home by emergency services there was little else to do. Or rather little else she was doing. As if she had the capability to sleep after all that anyway. It left her with quite a few things to think about and left her mind in a stupor with what it all meant. Gabriel was a member of the more violent and insane terrorist faction, that much had been proven from what she had learned. But he had involvement with the less violent one. This at the very least led to a period of time where they were together while he was mentally sick but it could have spanned longer than that and that lead her to the largest question that she could not make sense of:

Had he ever loved her at all? Or was this another fantasy of hers, something that was dandy to think about but never existed in the first place?

As cerebral as her lines of questioning went she could not ignore the pains in her chest. But she did not cry after apprehending him. Susan did not have the luxury of bereavement, there were more important things at stake. Such as figuring this out, understanding as much as she could about it so that she could make sense of it all. With enough information she could solve it, comprehend it... and then set herself a course to make the pains stop. But until then she sat on her porch with a drink in hand feeling sorry for herself. Until the gunshots started.

Today she stepped foot from her Audi with dark circles under her eyes operating solely on... likely some long lost prayer at this point. When Sunlake Palms became a battleground she could not respond fast enough nor give any meaningful assistance other than to check in and ensure the officers on scene had control of the situation. It had occurred to her that she had been in combat situations non-stop over the past 36 hours at least with few pauses and suddenly she had found a contender for the worst day of her life. The television studio had swiftly been overshadowed. But reports did not write themselves and she would commit herself completely to this assignment.

Because this was important. And she needed to understand.

She marched up the pathway swarmed by reporters each trying to get their kicks with an exclusive, their own slice of what may be one of the more prolific events in Endymion's recent history. Just like vultures to a carcass.
"I don't speak to press......I do not speak to press.......I don't speak to press," the shorter woman repeated robotically, shielding one side of her face with a manilla envelope with her dossier. Dossier being a loose term, more accurately a loose collection of threads she had been picking at, random ideas on paper. But she would find herself free from the onslaught from the lampreys that threatened to suck her dry for her own ends. With nothing more than a simple movement to pin her Cadet badge to the lapel of her suit jacket Susan would give the minimum acknowledgment to the other officers of the law, seemingly gazing past them as they didn't exist as she trudged on her not-so-merry way. But under the facade there was the endless fear of being here in the first place and what she would find at the end of her journey, but most importantly afterward. If there was anything left to look forward to.

The businesswoman stuck out like a sore thumb among the Endymion police force, the armed guardsmen, and His Highness with her slightly disheveled suit, leaving absolutely no question in what role she played here. The intimidating figures elicited hardly a response from the woman but a quick glance and a surmise she had been too weary not to wonder aloud.
"ASSWs." Her best guess in any case but unimportant either way. Prince Julius echoed along the lines of something he had told her once or twice before but something she was unwilling to hear at the moment, but she would address it with the best her tact would provide her. She responded in monotone but without any give-a-care enough to give confidence to her words.

Interrogation [Cadet Case File] Sadden11

"Thank you sir but I disagree, I do need to be here. As you know this is very important to my investigation into the terrorist methodology and I'm likely the best equipped to conduct this interrogation today. There are specific answers that I need."

Those specific answers held a lot more personal significance but Susan did not elaborate on what. She broke eye contact to begin leafing through her papers as she continued to speak.
"...I have compiled as much information as I could have on known events related to Shotaro as possible as well as related events and lines of questioning, and an outline for how this interrogation should be conducted and what I am hoping to find as a result, and I have my hypotheses to tie in as well. I have a request or two before we begin. To start I will request that Shotaro retains no visible injuries from our visit if possible, the press outside is heavy and all it would take is one bad picture for someone to cry police brutality and stir the hornet's nest. Not that I believe the public would react with such an upheaval but any terrorist sympathizers, which are growing as a result of the broadcast and sense of injustice and lack of protection from Sunlake Palms last night, may be stirred into action and to be quite frank sir I really would not like to deal with that at the moment."

The short woman breathed a sigh, revealing just how tired she happened to be beyond her neutral expression if for a brief moment.
"...For my second sir I would like to ask if I can place a monitoring mark on you. It will allow us to communicate and coordinate if anything needs to be followed up on in real time. We will be more efficient this way."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 6:33 pm

Great, just great. Reporters. So. Many. Fucking. Reporters.

"Move, please. Out of the way, please. Coming through." The albino held one hand forward as he tried to open a path through the crowd of article-hungry hyenas. Not that one could even tell about his albinism necessarily. A heavy layer of foundation had been applied to just about ever square inch of exposed skin above the shoulders, hiding away the angry red complexion his skin retained from yesterday. Though it wasn't perfect. Where his face might not look too awful, his wrists, what of it was visible between sleeve and glove, showed a strip of burnt-red skin.

Right now he was just happy he'd had some stronger painkillers left over from the last dentist visit, enough to make wearing his uniform... Not hellish.

"Move. Move, please. No, I've no comments to make." There was a moment he was just considering siccing the police on a reporter that was nearly clinging to him, but thankfully he got through the crowd before he needed to escalate the situation. He pulled out his badge, showed it. And then, inside. Much better.

Red eyes scanned across the space as he made his way further in. He thought he could hear a familiar voice, and sure enough, when he finally got around the corner, not only was he met be one familiar face, but two. Susan was there, in the middle of speaking to the prince. And then there was prince Julius, the man who he remember from that night. Gozai tried to ignore the two armored... Guards? But his eyes would wander to them every once in a while, as he waited for his superior officer to finish.

"Good morning, your highness, officer Groves." He gave the prince a bow, and Susan an acknowledging nod. I must say this was quite a surprise to hear. If I may be so bold as to ask, what's the current status of the... I believe suspect is no longer quite the correct phrase?" He tried to keep his tone steady and neutral, but a small measure of frustration seeped into his voice.

[Lovely picture to come here]
The Man | The Mask | Behind the Mask | The Lies

[other lovely picture to come here]
The Seeker | The Knowledge | The Memories | The Comrades
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 8:24 pm

The engine of Isaac's motorbike purred to silence, and he withdrew the helmet form his head, looking over the gathered crowd mere meters from where he'd parked. The vultures hadn't seen him yet, but he could see them heckling Gozai as the albino made his way through the crowd. He took a moment to steady himself, thinking about the situation he'd found himself in. He remembered the night with Albrecht when they had taken on this man together. At the time, Isaac had been somewhat sympathetic to the Psyche Terrorists. Not enough to keep him from cutting them down if he needed to, but now he wasn't sure. There was so much that happened last night. With what happened at the church, and his own fighting in the dungeon with Gozai and Athena...there was a lot. And he really didn't feel like he had much to show for it. Still, he was here to do a job, and he'd do it faithfully.

Finally he stepped off his bike, pulled his sword from the metal sheath affixed to the side of the vehicle, and strode forward. He made no attempt to sheath the weapon. After all, he might need it. Instead, he held it over one shoulder, up and away so that it wouldn't harm any of the reporters that were gathered about. They asked their questions, and he flashed a good-natured smile at them as he passed without much in the way of protestation. Having a large sword made it easier to make waves in a crowd, aparrently. "Haha..yes, I'm a cadet. We're conducting very important business and it's probably safer and more productive for all of you to just head home." she offered a way to one of the more cut throat ones, but didn't registered what she said through the din. Once through the crowd and admitted entry with his badge, Isaac lowered his sword behind his back, confident at this point that nobody would get poked in the calf by it as he walked by. He was buckling the strap in place as he joined Gozai, Susan, and his highness.

He waited to the right time to acknowledge them with a nod. "Gozai, Miss Groves, Prince Lamecia. It's good to see you all again. I'm here to offer my services, in whatever capacity you can use them." He offered a modest bow at the shoulders to Julius to punctuate his greeting.

Colors:

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 12:13 am

Interrogation [Cadet Case File] TaifOU3

He looked back at the unfeeling guards upon Susan's guess and shook his head, marking her wrong. A good guess, but wrong. Though that wasn't important. A growing frown began to mark his features at Susan's answer when he turned back to her. She was methodical and orderly, just as usual and how he admired it. But this time, he didn't like it, not at all. No one can be ever this impassive without something really and truly wrong inside of them, Susan's situation included. This precarious situation made him feel ill of the entirety of the task ahead. The Prince was just about to answer her, but found himself noticing and nodding in greeting at the other newcomers. He answered Gozai, "He is currently bound in an interrogation room, waiting for us. I will be waiting outside as you do your work and watch through the security camera. I don't expect him to be able to escape, but keep your guard up."

Interrogation [Cadet Case File] HJql96B

And now back to Susan, he had no words at first, as if contemplating which ones are most suited. She was... delicate, far more delicate than he was used to in a person. Maybe it is beyond his pay grade, handling emotional distress. But sometimes you just couldn't do nothing about it. The Prince began to answer her at last. "I'll accept your requests, but only if you will accept mine. Tell me truly... Do you want to do this, Susan? I'm not asking because of work's sake."

He then gave an eye towards both the guards and the rest of the Cadets, as if telling them to leave them for a while and give them some time. Which, the armored guards quickly took the hint and began to audibly step towards a rounding corner in the hallway to be out of sight and mind allowing the Cadets to follow them.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 3:47 am

Incorrect, but still noteworthy. Well, perhaps not. It could be that her mind was reaching out to solve puzzles around her to avoid focusing on the task at hand. But some answers were irrelevant such as this one, it didn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Susan frowned a little and shook her head once as an acknowledgment that she had been wrong before diving back into her papers. Unsurprisingly enough she was not alone and was soon joined by other Cadets. Much to her disappoint was who it happened to be. Not the personnel, well, save for the cocksure one she didn't particularly care for but who they were in the Cadet corps. Class 3 Cadets. New recruits that had not yet been granted the responsibility of managing others yet, Cadets who did not know what the Jest were capable of, wanted to volunteer to question the most prolific terrorist in the city, perhaps of all time at this point in Endymion's history. Of Shiina or Jackie or Joseph or Haru or anyone else who could have appeared and perhaps leaned on if need be she would be babysitting on top of everything else.

But so it goes. It followed that she would once again need to rely on herself and herself alone. Susan rolled her eyes before either could come into conversational distance.
"Hello," she acknowledged curtly without removing her eyes from her dossier. There was nothing there for her to study further, but she did not feel up to interacting with the younger Cadets. Socializing was not any desire she had, there was only one reason she had gotten out of bed today and that was to learn a very personal truth and that was all. She was not up to a briefing and it seemed as if things were going to be underway soon. Joy. At the Prince's insistence she would look to him until the weight of what he was asking hit. This was not a conversation she wanted to have with others present. She bit the inside of her cheek and averted her gaze... but she would not stand sheepishly and look pitiful in front of her subordinates. The businesswoman pinched the bridge of her nose, closed her eyes, and shut her folder with one hand and a deep sigh. Susan was still anxious to step into that cell and find something she wanted to run away from and this was delaying that, despite having dragged herself here today. But she needed to maintain some semblance of control over her situation. It was all she had left to calm herself.

"*Fffnnnnn...* ...you two will be entering first. It is counter productive to have everyone in there at once. Too many people present is intimidating and confusing, I will arrive later if it is necessary." she began to instruct, keeping within the guidelines their Captain had set. But as she opened her eyes her standard neutral expression happened to be frostier than normal. It would match her mood for the occasion.

Interrogation [Cadet Case File] 6e0f7f9d5b4bba9eea1e6a2fd912ec557b86277e_hq

"I have prepared a dossier on the suspect. I will be briefing you on exactly none of it you don't ask for. If you have not done any research on the leader of the Platinum Playhouse before this moment in anticipation of this interrogation I will ask you to leave this place and go home, no one will think any less of you for being honest but you must realize exactly what you are dealing with. I will support you with my monitoring mark if you wish, I will supply relevant information when relevant and when prompted and I will support you in my primary role as the intelligence element in this team. I am prepared to guide you. I will not think for you. That is not in the realm of my responsibilities and I personally don't care if you give your best effort or try your hardest. Results are the only thing that matters. I do not have the time nor the inclination for screwing around or nannying. You two will be asking questions, not me, if I was then you would not be here."

Her harsh eyes hovered over the pair as she took pause, having let her frustration show plainly for all to see. But that was wrong of her and not conducive to anything productive.
"...that being said anything you manage to learn today will be fully on your own merit, and you may prove yourselves capable in this realm. If you succeed or if you fail it will be wholly on yourselves without my influence and you will learn what you are capable of and on what you need to improve to do this better in the future. I will only be disappointed if you forget your core values or refuse to learn from this experience. This is your opportunity to sink or swim, that should have been obvious the moment you chose to volunteer for this.

......I am fielding last minute support and questions about the suspect and his organizational ties before you begin."

After doling out answers to any inquiries she would receive and placing a mark upon anyone who had specifically asked for one Susan would speak no more until her younger counterparts were out of sight. Her shoulders slumped as the weariness washed away the ice from her eyes and replaced it with the fatigue she was hiding. The short woman rubbed her face with both hands before finally answering the Prince after business had been taken care of.
"*Hhhhffffff...* ......no sir. I do not want to do this. I do not want to be here or speak to anyone at all but that is irrelevant. It does not matter if I want to do this or not, I don't want to pay bills or shop for groceries but that does not change the fact that those things must be done. Wanting to or not does not influence the reality of things.

......there are answers that I need, sir. That does not change. ...it doesn't matter what I want or not..."

The short woman found the wall for purchase, resting her shoulders against it as she let her eyes drop to the tile from weariness or worse things she was unequipped to deal with. Despite having enough resolve to appear today it was beginning to crumble as the situation stared her in the face. But, as everything else, that didn't matter either. It would not change what she had to do.
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 5:37 pm

Welp. Someone wasn't happy to see them, it seemed. Oh well, sometimes that's how it is. The albino gave the prince a sharp nod to acknowledge the answer he was given, before focusing on Susan, who seemed to be taking control of the situation despite her foul mood. He could tell from previous hat she was of the fairly serious type, and at least part of her grumpiness could no doubt be chalked up to what he assumed was lack of sleep. Those reports didn't write themselves.

But still, did he or Isaac really annoy her so much? Or maybe there was something else? Gozai could speculate at most, but he made mental note of this. He was somewhat surprised by hr decision to send the two of them in first. Even more suspect to him was her reasoning. The suspect had displayed... Alarming abilitie on the night Isaac and Albrecht had confronted him, so even if he was restrained, to Gozai it seemed reckless to send in the two least skilled and powerful individual present. But he voiced none of this, merely offering a nod.

"I have read up on his exploits. The charisma and leadership skills he displayed during the raid on the TV station. Notes on some of the abilities he has shown. I've also read up on about his conflcit with Albrecht and Isaac, as you might remember, including the worrying ability he displayed of invoking a second persona." He'd pause for a moment, to let this sink in, should the senior officer need it. "I've also briefly read what I hope were the important parts on the report detailing the events of last night that led to his capture. But aside from all this, I've also dipped my toes into another topic that came up in my reading. The topic... Of Jest." He left the words hanging in the air for a moment. As much as he hated to do it, he knew he'd have to ask for help on it, and so he took a moment to mentally ready himself.

"But as you might understand from my choice of words, my understanding and knowledge on the topic of Jest is painfully cursory. So if there is anything critical you believe I should know of this group, at least as far as it relates to the suspect, then I am ready to listen, Officer Groves." He said, looking her in the eyes, trying his best to keep his tone steady, yet kept a humble quality to it.

After receiving whatever answer she may or may not offer, the albino then offered his hand out to receive the monitoring mark, should she choose to place it.

That all said and done, he would walk out of sight at the nonverbal request of the prince. He'd then wait for a few seconds, before turning his head to Isaac. "Should we try a "good cop, bad cop" routine, or do you maybe want to suggest some way to approach this?" He then asked the other Cadet.

Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 9:01 pm

Isaac's brow furrowed at Susan's mood. She was cordial as always, but there was a sheet of ice over her mien and her tone that, if they were in a fight, might just be able to knock him down. Joking aside, he was worried. Not that she wouldn't be able to perform. She'd proven to him before that she was capable of pushing past her emotions and situations to stay ontop of whatever they faced. That was why she was the celebrated officer that she was.

No, it wasn't a lack of decorum or a lack of competence he was worried about, it was just her. They had served together a few times now, and each time he'd seen a glimpse of the person beneath that prickly exterior, and felt atleast a little sympathy for her, even if she just saw him as a bumbling idiot. To be fair, the extent of his usefullness to the Cadets had been swinging his oversized sword around and some first aid. Now, he had a chance to do something a little different. Maybe get some mileage out of his calm and good-natured demeanor.

He waited to hear Officer Groves' answer to Gozai's question before he posed a question as well. "I've been doing some research too. The last member of Infinite Jest to be captured was a young Idol by the name of Cela, wasn't it? When they attacked Vista Square, right? I believe er...Officer Groves was there for that incident. I was just reading the reports and realized that I couldn't find any records of the interrogation of that Terrorist." He turned to Julius to pose his question.

Interrogation [Cadet Case File] Tumblr_mrsnbilxgU1qfei21o3_250
"We wouldn't be able to have access to those for this interrogation, would we? After all, I'm sure they might shed some light on triggers we could use to cross examine Mr. Card Shark. In addition, I was wondering if you'd confiscated his cellular phone. It'd be nice to be able to validate the rumors that Jest has their own wacky communication app."

Once his and Gozai's questions were answered, and resources supplied (if they were supplied), He would offer his arm for susan's mark as well, and move to follow Gozai away. He looked to the Albino as the boy asked his question, and nodded. "Sounds good to me. I'll soften him up, and you can remind him that we mean business." Isaac's normally cheering expression sobered a bit though, and he shared a look with Gozai that called to Gozai's own thoughts. It was a look that said "be careful, we're inexperienced, and this could be dangerous. don't drop your guard." If an expression could say all that.

Colors:

Last edited by Steele on Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 10:28 pm

In another time, Julius would be raising an eyebrow at the remarks Susan were making. But this wasn't that time and it only deepened the concern he had for the mousey woman. Despite it, he had to give credit at her trying to rein it in at the end. The prompting from Isaac caused him to answer. "If there were, they would have been released. Even then, some of the information would need to be verified and discussed at a later time. The cellular phone, unfortunately, was out of commission upon his capture, courtesy of the hard work of your seniors... That said, it would be rude to keep our guest waiting. Humor them and we'll catch up behind you."

The guards would gesture the two Cadets towards the direction of the interrogation room and began to leave with them towards it. While they did, Julius finally had time to spend with his beleaguered subordinate. Hearing her being honest was a good start. Yet, there is still a problem. The Prince admitted to her. "I can't imagine how much pain you're feeling right now. And I don't want you to be hurt, especially for someone like him. No one will judge you if you back down now. I can handle the rest myself. But if you still insist in participating, I need you to promise me you will get out if it becomes too much for you. Understood?"

----------------------

As the guards led the way, the team scaled through the hallways. Eventually there was a door that stood solidly, retaining its content inside. The entrance would click as the guards looked up at the nearest security camera before opening. Inside, was an empty room save for a table, chairs, and the grand prize the Cadets secured the night before... with wrists cuffed to the table and an electric collar around his neck preventing the use of supernatural abilities as he sat in his own seat. The door would close behind the Cadets as they entered and the guards would stoically stand besides the door ready to act on a moment's notice.

Interrogation [Cadet Case File] GzMgpoa

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 11:52 pm

Gabe didn't get too much sleep, the exhaustion and stress became something that was greater than anything he could have imagined. He fought hard, made some mistakes, but it still remained vigilant to the cause and his comrades. His comrades escaped, which was more important to him than his own well-being. If there was one thing that he couldn't stand, it would be the pain and loss of those that he was responsible for, the playhouse was still alive as long as they were still standing. Gabe continued to keep this in his head as the glimmer of hope for the future.

But outside of his head and current thoughts of being captured was the dark reality of all terrorists who shared a similar fate. He was chained, roughed up a bit and tossed into isolation. The collar itself cut him off from the potential he'd grown accustomed to and maximized, he could no longer hear the voice of his persona. Much less even move, the only thing that he could do is exercise his rights to remain silent and be patient. But wait for what? What was Gabe expecting to happen?

"Escape?"

Was it possible? Could he do it? If there was a chance to do so, Gabe would definitely take that gamble. A way of avoiding the worst possible scenario, that might have to be enough for now, that might have to be enough for the time being.

But such thoughts were put on a hold as soon as the door swung open, two people and two other big security personnel approaching. From their size and stature, Gabe assumed they could tear through anything with those guns, easily with human flesh. Those two seemed to be cadets, or at least, Gabe was assuming that they were cadets.

"......"

There was a bit of silence, somewhat trying to piece together why they were here and what they wanted from him. Gabe had all of the cards here, the information of the playhouse and their endeavors, that was probably the reason why he was even alive.

He said nothing at first, wondering how this was going to go.

Lv
Spoiler:

Azores Token
Spoiler:

New Arcana Tokens
Spoiler:

Interrogation [Cadet Case File] Cps9Ssm
Alt Appearence
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 2:34 am

The air hung between the short woman and the younger Cadets like thick haze as her gaze fell from a sharp pierce to a dull and scratching one. Neither of them really had a clue, did they? She was unsurprised, any other Cadet who had experienced the Jest firsthand would know the gravity of the situation. This was not any ordinary criminal investigation and it would take great care and knowledge to handle it appropriately. Care and knowledge she was certain was lacking from Fairweather and Kurosoko. She had tried to stress that this was not an occasion one could merely show up to and expect to do well and therein lay the problem. They had not lived through the Hell that the Jest could create. They had not seen the vision of the city for these many years. Until they knew they could not understand. Her eyes hovered over Gozai for an uncomfortably long time-span before a frustrated sigh escaped her lungs.
".....If you reviewed the activities of the terrorist known as Shotaro and suspected involvement with Infinite Jest then that would have been something you should have looked into, shouldn't it?" chided the businesswoman. "The suspect has confirmed ties with Infinite Jest which you already know or you would not have brought that up. Their hallmark is mind-affecting attacks which is something you also already know or you would not have made that connection in the first place. They are incredibly violent and dangerous with no regard for human life, their methodology is in doing the most damage they can in ways that entertain them or fall under shock value. Their goal is to bring Endymion to its state Pre-Divide where the most chaos existed and they actively deny the legitimacy of our Queen's position, worshiping a True Queen in a manner akin to religious fanatics. This person or entity is unknown.

...which are all things you should know. If you read my report over it. *Fffffnn* Next time, when I ask for direct questions, ask a direct question like Fairweather has, not what you think I think you should be aware of. I do not have the patience to give summaries, this is why I write reports."

Susan reached out to touch the albino boys hands as she complained but all things considered she held her tongue. The urge to snap at people was overwhelming for what was either no reason at all or very justified reasons in her mind but the reasons were there all the same.
"As for you..." she began in an uplifting tone that sounded not at all as if she was actually any form of happy, touching the hand of the arrogant boy, "...we have already confirmed that Infinite Jest is using a cellphone app as a recruitment tool but the means and method is not well understood at this time. This has been confirmed for months. You would know that if you read the other report I wrote." When she was finished Susan glared at the two with her arms crossed as the Prince sent them to their task. It irked her. Ignorance to the unknown was expected and a little unfamiliarity was doubly expected but if they had not done any research over these topics they should not be here. Moreover she was agitated that apparently she was wasting her time if no one read her reports. It was what it was. At the bare minimum if felt better to be testy and angry than whatever was waiting for her for the rest of the day. At least this was productive.

Action:

But when all was said and done it was back to her heart to heart with Prince Julius. She kept to her position on the wall with her arms folded, preferring to look to her own shoes than to the Prince. A tumultuous mix of anxiousness and irritation shrouded over the sadness she was trying to keep under wraps. Or mixed with it. Susan wasn't certain, the entire situation was upsetting and she didn't have any time or predisposition to sort this out. And even as he tried to relate to her she felt herself pulling mentally away.
"........I would not be here if I could not do this, sir..." she said in a quiet voice, "...I don't doubt that you can but still you asked. I need to be here, we have seen why that is but I don't feel obligated to stay or do this at all. Not to anyone but myself. There are... things I need to understand." He knew. She knew he knew and he likely knew she knew he knew though she did not know the means. Nor if they even mattered. But it became clear that no one held any context. To them Gabriel was not a human being. He was not a man with wants and desires who could make people smile or someone that had a soul. He was the enemy. Long had it been her job to understand them in order to circumvent them but now just like all times she had gotten more than what she had bargained for.

"I-I can do that. Sir." And more had become apparent which reflected the rest of her life. From her Cadet trial she had been asked if she was certain. From after the twisted reception at the television studio when her ability to handle the stressors of combat. Even back from her civilian job where her adequacy was put into doubt. Her competency was being called into question. Every step of the way she had had to claw and fight and scrape to earn her place and prove herself worthy and there was never any respite from that. As soon as she were to fail she would be cast aside, she was held more accountable than most. Incapable of making mistakes. And here again she was ready to perform despite her own personal issues with the situation and she was being doubted as always. A harsher, tired frown tugged at the businesswoman's lips as she could finally put a name and experience to exactly why this felt as bad as it was.

Susan felt alone.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:13 pm

Isaac wasn't sure why he was expecting the Terrorist to be wearing his iconic mask and hat, or the suit that he remembered from their pursuit in the sewer system. Instead, it was just a man. He was collared to keep his supernatural powers at bay, and he looked...well he looked like any man would look in this situation, Isaac supposed. Defeated. Objectively, that was probably what they wanted, the cadets. For Isaac, who always wanted people to be happy, it was hard to see an enemy like this as much as it would be to see a friend. But the fact was that they broke the law - the most important law in the city, and the one on which all their prosperity was founded. It was important to understand his motives, and Isaac hoped they could do just that.

As they entered, he gave a look to Gozai, and a confident smile, before approaching the table and pulling out one of the chairs opposite the accused. Isaac had never done an interrogation before. Honestly, he wasn't sure why this was so open. You would think that Julius or someone higher up - maybe Albrecht - would be doing this. Though if he was honest, Albrecht would probably kill the man on sight to protect the city. Isaac took the sword off his back, a casual show of force, and leaned it up against the back of his chair before seating himself, and crossing one booted foot over the opposite knee. "Long time no see, Shotaro. Or should I call you Gabriel? Which do you prefer? I'd like you to be as comfortable as possible for this conversation." he started, with a good-natured smile.

"I don't think I need to tell you this, but not everyone here feels that way. But, if you cooperate with me, it may end up being better for you in the long run. I'd like to ask you a few questions, but first, why don't we start with something simple. Where did you acquire your power? Was it from your "True Queen?" It was a question that had been on Isaac's mind for a while, in truth. The Cadets received their abilities through drinking Isla's blood - which was gross in just about every way you could look at it. But it was necessary. The Terrorists had power - and it sounded like they had their own "queen" too. If there was a way to gain these powers aside from the Queen, it would stand to reason that it would be similar in some way. In any case, Isaac would pause he in order to let the man answer his questions, and to allow Gozai to insert any questions or comments of his own.

Colors:

Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 5:40 pm

Well, the verbal lashing was to be expected, not only given how irate she was, but the question had been awful in retrospect. Still, he tried to brave through it with a steady face. Which was easier said then done. It wasn't the words themselves that bothered him, but rather the presence of the prince when he was being berated. Only a minor twitching on the corner of his mouth gave away the inner turmoil.

"You're absolutely correct officer Groves. I'd like to say something to excuse myself, but given the important and privileged position I've been given, neither my studies, financial situation, or other mundane circustance can excuse my shortcoming in this case. I can only promise to do better in the future." He'd pause briefly, both to let those words settle, and to gather a bundle of mental fortitude for the next bit. "If you wish to take some official action to reprimand my glaring lack of research once this is all done, I will not object." On the outside he might show a mask of humility as he spoke, but on the inside he was seething with frustration that threatened to give way to anger.

"But some of this information will no doubt be useful, you have my thanks." He spoke, and then waited for hr to finish with Isaac, and to receive the monitoring marks. Then, he stepped away, toward where the prisoner was kept.

Before the door opened, he brought one hand up to his mouth, and spoke in a somewhat hushed tone. "Officer Groves, I find it pertinent to mention before stepping in, that I do have a firearm on my person, in case you might have missed it. Said firearm is not loaded. Could you please relay the latter note to his majesty, just so we are all on same page here?" He was jsut hoping the mark she'd placed on him was working.

And then, it came time to see him. Shotaro. Face of the playhouse. One of the most wanted criminals in the city. He remembered seeing images on some of the reports. Without all the showmanship and bravado he seemed so much more pathetic. Fitting for someone who'd lowered themselves to the point of trying to usurp the rightful ruler of this city.

He didn't take eyes off the man for a moment as they stepped in. Gozai opted not to take seat, instead standing off to the side, leaning against the wall and continuing to glare at the man. For the time, he said nothing. The good-natured vibes of Isaac's words would have been so much more sickening, had he not known it was part of the act. It was still iffy, but whatever. For now, the ball was in Shotaro's court.

Back to top Go down
James

James

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 9:08 pm

"uffff...haaaaa.."

Gabe breathed out a little bit as he looked to the two individuals. There were two different approaches, so to speak. He could either play ball, or he could say nothing at all. There was this one fella that decided to stand up and stare right into Gabriel in order to intimidate him. However. Gabe felt at peace with most of the situation. everything was a gamble to him, even this situation. Any sort of information that he had to share was his deck of cards, and the more of it he used, the less he had to work with.

"..."

Raising his eyebrow at the queen comment, Gabe honestly had no clue what that meant. He wasn't into monarchies, he served no one. At the very least, he was at the service of the people of Endymion's best interest, and it was to make them less ignorant of the matters that occurred around them.

"How I received my powers? I'm not too sure if I ever elaborated that. I was attacked by demons, and the choices were either the end of my life and the people around me, or accessing my full potential in order to protect myself and the people who can't protect themselves as well. That is the most natural birth of the people you would like to call "terrorists", those who have access to personas out of desperation of living that isn't on the government's side. As a matter of fact, at that point in time, they aren't on anyone's side. They are inherently incriminated for existing. So to answer your question, reflect upon yourself. The power that you have, is it a matter of want? Or need? What was at stake? A title? Abuse of authority?"

Lv
Spoiler:

Azores Token
Spoiler:

New Arcana Tokens
Spoiler:

Interrogation [Cadet Case File] Cps9Ssm
Alt Appearence
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2019 11:51 pm

Julius carefully examined her. He still didn't like what he was seeing, but a promise was made and at least the younger and more detached units can deal with them first to give her some time. The Prince finally heaved a sigh and nodded, finally relenting. "Good. We'll head to security and watch from there. Give me a mark while we're at it."

He would give her his hand to apply as needed as they began to steadily approach a door leading to another set of hallways until ending up at another electric door that would open to a room full of television screens and other electronic gadgets monitoring them. A grumpy security guard gave a grudging, but respectful nod at the Prince before going back to managing the station and as the door closed behind the Cadets. Out of all the several screens, one stood out the most of which a familiar pair of Cadets and a Psyche-Terrorist can be seen and heard...

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation [Cadet Case File]   Interrogation [Cadet Case File] Empty

Back to top Go down

Interrogation [Cadet Case File]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next