Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers Empty
PostSubject: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 3:04 pm

It has been so long since the last time Athena actively went for demon hunting, however now with her espionage mission coming to an end she was free to return to her duties as Cadet. The young woman was well aware that in order to rise among the ranks of her organization she ought to provide results so she summoned a couple of eager members to help her with a survey mission in Suzie Q.

"Looks like I'm the first one to arrive" she said to herself. "This is so uncomfortable, I'm not the one doing the waiting in dates. I should chastise them for making me question my past cruelties."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 3:38 pm

Normally Gozai would have proudly worn his Cadet uniform for one of these nights, to show what he stood for, where his allegiance lies.

OF course, Gozai normally didn't have skin that was red with sunburn. It was worst on his face, neck, and the backs of his hands. The skin on his hands peeling, small blisters visible around his neck. And every inch of reddened skin glistened in the artificial lighting with moisturizer.

Instead of his uniform, he instead had a loosely fitting t-shirt, and equally loosely fitting shirts, held up by a belt. A small pouch hung on the left side of his waist, while the holster for his revolver was kinda... jury-rigged to hang off from the belt on the right side. Soft sneakers that had clearly discolored with age gave his steps much less presence than his usual attire.

Seemed there was someone here already. A female, quite an attractive one at that. Well, at least he wouldn't be doing this alone. "My apologies for being being late. Some quite necessary... Self-care took much more time then I'd anticipated."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Isaac's engine was the first thing to announce his presence. As he pulled up outside the place he was meant to meet with everyone for this event, he thought of Maria, getting more of that much needed rest after her strenuous use of...whatever power she had used. The memory still plauged him...and killing some demons was just the endeavor to take his mind off of things.

When he pulled up, Gozai was there...looking much worse for wear after the day's harsh weather. Isaac favored the boy with a soft, sympathetic expression as he took his helmet off and hung it on the handlebar of the motobike. Isaac wasn't wearing his uniform either. It was riddled with bullet holes and caked with sand and sweat. Instead, he wore his more typical fur-lined jacket, T-shit, and cargo pants. He slid dark leather gloves from his fingers as he approached the waiting Cadets.

[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers TJLW

"Hiya, Gozai. How are you feeling? I know today was hard on you. If you're feeling well enough to do some patroling then it's a step in the right direction, I guess." He grinned cheerily. From there he looked to the girl, whom he had never met. But he knew her face. She was famous in more ways than one. "Athena, right? I don't think we've had the pleasure. I'm Isaac Fairweather, Class Three, at your service."

In his mind, voices echoed. "He hasn't even tried to look at her breasts. He must really like that Maria girl." Azazel remarked in a quirky tone. Samyaza's voice answered. "Not every human is as impertinent as our previous bond. Isaac is simply being polite." Then finally, Gadreel adding to the cacophony. "Leave the boy alone. He's concentrating on his mission, like a warrior should! pleasures of the flesh are unimportant!" Isaac's eye twitched as he did his best to ignore the voices of the large sword that was slung over his back. "You you three pipe down, I'm trying to make a first impression here." His mind chastized them.

Clearing his throat, he offered his hand to the girl in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 7:50 pm

[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers FfD75pS

Dungeon map key:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 11:55 am

Athena rested her hands on her hips as she inspected her team. The cadet was used in being a part of a bigger group though being in charge of a smaller reckon team wasn't bad either, perhaps she could use this run to get that promotion she's been working on.

"Alright everyone, my name is Athena Griva and I will be leading this patrol, this is of course a standard patrol. We are here to survey and gather as much information as possible. There has been an incident recently involving terrorists and the district leader though I doubt we are going to run in any of them, contrary to popular belief the culprit rarely returns to the scene of the crime. We might encounter some demons, however, in this case we should not act recklessly. Stay close with the group. I'll be in the middle providing the necessary support and firepower to take down any enemies."

She turned back to the entrance of the dungeon. She has been to Suzie Q several but it's darkest alleys still unnerved her, they were places where her fame and looks didn't matter at all. She wondered if she could really trust her fellow cadets or if she would have to deal with another Alice incident but from the reports she's been getting while under cover Athena had reached to the conclusion that the new recruits could pull their own weight.

"If you have any reservations about this mission I suggest you go back now, once we walk in we will have to stick together. I am happy to answer any questions you have to the best of my abilities... as long as those questions don't involve my relations with the royal family."

Athena said as the memory of her clash with that spoiled bitch Lissa came to her mind. It's been some time since she last heard of her but she was certain the princess would continue to jeopardize the Cadet missions with her lack of understanding.

Athena would wait for her teammates response before she began moving through the dungeon. Even though her past missions have had their problems she was positive about this one, discord was hard to flourish in small groups like this one and a simple mission like that would certainly not cause any divides between them, no politics were involved after all.

"Cadets, get ready I see a demon approaching. Remember what I told you and we'll make a quick work of this one." Athena exclaimed after a while as she summoned her weapon. Despite how long it's been since she last fought it felt completely natural.

Actions:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 5:07 pm

It seemed Isaac was his usual, energetic self. Isn't that just bloody fantastic. Gozai had hoped that all the happenings of the past day would have been enough to make him quiet down some, but off course that couldn't happen. The albino would give the other male a short look, trying to keep his expression as neutral as he could.

"I'd say my appearances match how I feel quite well. That is, that of a freshly boiled lobster." He then took a moment to clear his throat, letting his mind a brief moment to compose itself, choosing his next words. "I'll be frank, my decision to come here tonight was not all my own. Once I got back home, all I really wanted to do was sit down under a cold shwoer for about an hour and then pass out." His voice betrayed the agitation that his neutral expression tried to hide. "But when I went to take said shower, I discovered that... My landlord had closed off the cold water main... Apparently for maintenance... And had neglected to make any mention of this." His voice dripped with vitriol.

"Frankly, she should be thankful that there are filthy demons roaming the street that can serve as a convenient scapegoat, because otherwise the next thing on the list of scapegoats... Actually, I'm not even gonna finish that sentence. By that point, he'd stopped trying to hide his frustration, letting his expression twist into an ugly snarl. While he did not actually finish his sentence, the tone of how he spoke of the subject would imply a rather... Unpleasant outcome.

That said, he then turned his gaze to the female, Athena, as she'd given her name. Athena Griva. He would listen to what she had to say. "No reservations, I believe if it's for both the good of myself, and those around me that I join in, and I'm not saying that simply because doing so entails the eradication of the filth that infests these streets. He paused, again to recompose himself. "And no questions, Miss Griva. So long as you do not give me reason to question your loyalty to her majesty or her family, or give me reason to believe that you're a demon-lover like those... People in Dormiona, then we should be off just fine." Had this been in a cartoon, the way he just said "people" would probably have caused giant neon quotations marks to pop up beside him.

He joined them as they would head out into the maze of corridors. Thankfully not having to wait too long.As Athena noted the presence of a demon, he would will baton into existence, before swinging the hand holding it outward, the baton drawing a small gash into the wall as it extended to full length with an audible click. He had almost started to get restless.

Stats:

Passive effects:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 5:44 pm

So, he was right. Athena Griva. Well, she was a lot more gung-ho and forthright with her orders than expected. Isaac was a little disappointed that she ignored his hand-shake. Guess she was all-business like Susan. Not a bad quality, especially considering the circumstances. She was talking about a deal with one of the district leaders and the PTs. He knew about it, of course, it was one of the mission briefs he'd read up on to catch himself up after becoming a Cadet. Ofcourse, it hadn't been long after that that that he'd encountered the leader of the playhouse himself, alongside Albrecht. That altercation had given him the rank of Third Class. No small feat, considering he'd just made the cut.

Still, that wasn't what was important here. Isaac nodded to affirm her words before turning back to Gozai as they entered the maze of walkways. "Man, that sucks. You know you can always come use the dorm facilities. Give me a call, I'll let you in." He said, sympathetically. "If you still want to after the patrol, that is."

He rose an eyebrow at Athena as they walked. "Reservations? Nah, if I had any of those, I wouldn't be here in the first place. And...I didn't know you even had connections to the royal family. Now I'm curious!" He joked, but didn't press. After all, she had specifically ask not to, hadn't she? Isaac had no qualms with adhering to that.

He tensed up as they turned the corner, taking the flank to Athena's position that Gozai wasn't already taking. He Prepared to rush in and put himself between them and the enemy if need be. The large sword on his back was swung out and forward, brandished toward whatever might be coming. And he moved with quick purpose to follow his allies into combat.

movement:
action:
------------------------------------------

weak: Ice | Strong: Slash
Level: 9 (Vanguard)
HP: 220 / 220 (170)
SP: 95 / 95 (137)
PEnd: 45% (20%)
MEnd: 41% (16%)
Ppstr: 19 (18)
Pmstr: 22 (20)
Dx: 64 (59)
Lk: 53 (70) (Tearless Loafers)
Skills:
Combat Strengths/weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:10 pm

[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers Thot_f11
PvS Battle Initiated: Heaven or Hell, let's rock!

Obariyon, Level 7:

Alp, Level 7:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:41 pm

[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers FiYhZ8K

"Our first enemy. I will try to find any weak points. They don't appear to be powerful but keep your guard up regardless." Athena replied trying to appear as badass as possible. It felt like playing a role but at least it was one the girl enjoyed.

Passives:

Moves:

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:53 pm

"Pft, weaklings. But I suppose if you're gonna crush a bug, you might as well do the job properly." He psoke, taunting the enemies before his eyes glazed over with an unnatural yellow sheen. He'd growl, clutching his head briefly before tossing his head back. "IBLIS!"

Stats:

Passive effects:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 7:54 pm

Correction: Total Tarukaja increase should be 50%
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 8:25 pm

Isaac felt the surge of energy, From Gozai, and raised his sword up above him. Their team was small. And sometimes the best offense was a good defense...

Action:
-----------------------------------------

weak: Ice | Strong: Slash
Level: 9 (Vanguard)
HP: 220 / 220 (170)
SP: 77 / 95 (137) -18
PEnd: 45% (20%)
MEnd: 41% (16%)
Ppstr: 19 (18)
Pmstr: 22 (20)
Dx: 64 (59)
Lk: 53 (70) (Tearless Loafers)
Skills:
Combat Strengths/weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 10:03 pm

[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers Thot_f11
PvS Battle Initiated: Heaven or Hell, let's rock!

Obariyon, Level 7:

Alp, Level 7:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 5:11 am

[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers FiYhZ8K

"Oh you have some nerve hitting ME. Let me show you how this feels."

Passives:

Moves:

Actions:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 5:32 pm

"Persona!"

Stats:

Passive effects:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers   [Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers Empty

Back to top Go down

[Dungeon Rush] Nightstalkers
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next