Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)

Go down 
+5
Wolfie977
Sosina
Yoshio
Steele
TheRedRibbon
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 9:02 pm

Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 Sisters_of_Darkness

Negotiation Initiated!: That's an awful big mouth you've got!

"Oh, is that right? Well, if you wanna go back stage with me, You'll have to help me out. See, I had a pretty great partner until you turned her into a Turkey. Seems like she just can't hang anymore. Thing is, Sisters of Darkness is a girls only gig. Tell me, what do you think I should do about that?"

QAS Initiated

> Offer One of your female party members' services as a band mate

> Tell her to use social media to find people to audition

> Tell her she should just forget about the band and get a boyfriend instead

'Brittany' - Level 8:

Last edited by Sheepzami Sheephara on Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Muting music.)
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 9:07 pm

"You need another band member, huh? I understand. Zaku here plays a mean bass guitar. She's also quite talented at the keyboard. I'm sure you two would get along lovely."
(Auto-Taru 3/3)
Action:
Stats:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 9:17 pm

Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 Sisters_of_Darkness

Negotiation Initiated!: That's an awful big mouth you've got!

"Ugh. You think I'm desperate enough to just pick up some random chick off the street? Besides, looks like she's more interested in Shooting at me than playing in the band. Plus...isn't she kinda stiff? Sounds like a robot haha! Alright, you wanna hang with me that bad, what would we do if we did?"

QAS Initiated

> Take her on a romantic date

> Take her back to your place

> Listen to her music, of course!

'Brittany' - Level 8:

Last edited by Sheepzami Sheephara on Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Muting music.)
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 10:09 pm

"Listen to your rockin tunes, of course. We gotta set the theme while we rebel against society, y'know?"
(Auto-Taru 3/3)
Action:
Stats:
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 10:29 pm

[center]Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 Sisters_of_Darkness

Negotiation Failed!: You don't know the first thing about a woman's heart!

"Tch. Just another groupie, huh? I don't need a puppy or a panderer. You know what? You guys seriously killed my Buzz. I'm outta here. Look me up if you put some more hair on your chest~"

> Brittany Fled into the trees

'Brittany' - Level 8:

Last edited by Philodai on Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Muting)
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 10:33 pm

Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 Forest_resolved

EXP received:

Item:
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 10:37 pm

Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 Dash_Map
THE REAPER IS COMING...
The party hears an eerie noise of chains rattling in the trees around them...
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 11:00 pm

Adjusting map to show Reaper position...
Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 Dash_Map
THE REAPER IS COMING...
The party hears an eerie noise of chains rattling in the trees around them...
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 11:35 pm

Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 77462d18955cac1393cbbd28371f3269
RUN
Damn, Daniel, that fucking sucked. Brittany might have had some super secret gubbament knowledge that they needed, or maybe shards. They were both pretty useful. Except when they were shards from a type of demon you didn't want shards of, then it wouldn't be good to get shards, but then again, you could trade them with other Terrorists, and build up your shard collection. Obtain all the shards. Become the shard kingpin. Let no shard exchange not go through you. Power. If only Brittany didn't not want to give Yuri her shards. That would have been epic. Then he would have her shards. Brittany's shards. He could fuse a Brittany mask. What would it do? Who knows. Maybe something useful, maybe something useless. It was a mystery. What wasn't a mystery though was the fact that the super secret rare demon was getting away, and he wasn't just about to stand by and let it happen. He was gonna shoot it right in the face until it died instantly from being shot in the face by the bullets that Yuri shot at its face so it would die instantly upon impact. Run, Yuri. Run like the wind. Run like the wind that Ribbon uses, because he has wind. Super fast. Mega ultra neo climax fast. Get the eff out of there, and to wherever the hell that stupid demon was. No one escape the Yurinator. And he ran. He ran like Ribbon's wind. He ran like he had really high Luck. Unfortunately, it seemed there was Death itself nearby, but that could be ignored, what was more important right now was getting money or whatever that rare demon probably had, because it sounded epic, and Yuri liked money. He continued to run very fast. Super fast. Faster than he normally ran, because this time it was an emergency. He needed to get that hand. His bullets needed shooting. Rogziel was seething with rage and a desire to destroy evil, and Yuri would satisfy that. It seemed he might actually have to mind Death, as it was kinda along the way they were going. If they ran into it, they would have a bad time. And bad times were not epic to have. Very unepic. Luckily, he came prepared. He had a gun and would shoot Death with it if it got close. That would probably not do much, though. Luckily, he could just run, and avoid fighting it at all. That would probably be preferable, though he'd like to kill it sometime.
Action:
Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Àn̿d͗ͧͧ̉̚ ̨̃͒w̅ͮ̓̅́h͒҉eͨ̂ͪ̈̀̾ͮn̓̌ͭͯ̊ ̵̌ͮͪͫ̓ͦt̆ͩ͒ͨ͑̀h͗̈eͧ̎ͦ̊ ͦͬ̿̓̏̈L̈̿̐͜a̢͑̀̉ͯ͛ͩͥm̍̓̉͊͛̓b͗ͭ̌͐ͥ̚ ̴ͪ̉ͫoͣ́pe̵͗ͦ̂ͤ̓n̊͒͡ȇ͑d̑ͥ̏͌̾̃͋͟ ́t̴̽ͯh̿͌̊̿ͨ̎ė̸̄̾ͣͦ̚ ̑ͤ̃̈̎͆t̆ͪͥ̏̃̔͟hͭ̉̽̌̋ͪ̑i͆̏͌ͤ͊͂r̄̀ͯd̾ͨͯͭ͂͌̀ ̛̋ͮ͛̆̉s̵̀ͦeaͯl͒̆̄ͣ̏͝,͛͛ͪͨ̋̍͟ ͑̓ͮ̿̀Iͧ̉͆̍͠ ̸heͯ̄͐a̅͢r̊͌ͥͩͤ̒͝dͨͮ̆̃   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 12:23 am

Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 Test

It hadn't been long since the last full moon and for those terrorists who'd gone out during it, they'd find that the same distant aura from then seemed to be overtaking the entire atmosphere now, suffocatingly clamping down on the forest and those traversing it without warning. The galloping of hooves pounded madly against the soil from afar and only grew in speed and intensity as the sound grew closer and closer until it was tearing into their eardrums louder than even Brittany's music had earlier. All around them the ground was seeming to distort as dark ethereal hedges sprung from the dirt and impeded their path until eventually the cluster of barbs stopped them in their tracks near entirely. The figure that'd been pursuing them would come into sight, its shadow-clad body visible in the distant horizon as it zoomed forward at them hungry for blood, a palpable emptiness emanating from its scrawny frame even as it remained masked in darkness... yet somehow Yuri and his compatriots would know in the back of their minds that this wasn't its natural form. In fact, it seemed suspiciously similar to the way they'd envisioned Demons prior to their Awakening, almost if some part of their psyche was instinctively trying to shield them from witnessing its true visage. However, this wouldn't last long, and as it closed in and its terrifying presence loomed over them they'd begin to see cracks in the silhouette as their Personas tore through the facade and revealed its true form to them. Whatever this creature was though, whatever it looked like in full, one thing was certain: this wasn't just any mere Demon. This entity, this monster... it was death.

QAS Initiated!

>Charge the creature and strike first. (Courage 3 Required)

>Stand paralyzed with fear.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 12:39 am

It took the girl a moment to realize that the fight had ended, looking up from where she had been trying her best to cover her ears from the loud music it seemed that the second sister had just became bored of the fight and left on her own accord. W-which seemed kind of strange behavior but at least they didn't have to fight her anymore. Though even with her trying to keep out the loud music, that performance had really given Callie a horrid headache and what was worse... A horrible feeling was starting to crawl down her back. Not quick enough to notice in time or react in her tired state, Cylla stared off at the strange black shadowy thing that Yuri had just used to dart quickly away from the group. C-could she do that? She'd never done anything like that before. Not that she'd ever tried, though the girl hesitated to follow and looked back around to the rest of the group. "I... I, uhm... I-is it just me or... Does it feel like something really bad is coming? Heh." The girl had a very timid smile as she said this, trying to make light of the horrible feeling to try and lighten herself up but clearly doing an awful job of it.

"We need to go. Now." Terra would say out loud for everyone to hear, appearing on the girls shoulder in his fox like form holding something in his mouth that he gestured for Callie to take. "That fool headed back towards the exit, he can probably sense the same thing you are Cylla. But I'm not letting you take any chances so use this, anyone else that wants an easy way out gather around. I am not letting Cylla take any chances here." The demon weapon continued in an almost aggressive tone that Callie had never heard him use before. Whatever this was it was clearly serious... And Terra had never led her astray before so she trusted him.

Grabbing the gem from the demon foxes mouth, Callie held it out in front of her before looking towards the others. "S-sorry, but Scorch is my partner and he wants me to leave. Like he said if you want a safe way out you're welcome to join me..." The young vixen felt slightly ashamed of herself, almost as if she was about to drop out of an important mission where she was expected to help. B-but surely they could sense this presence too and agreed that they should leave, right? Either way, once those that wanted to come gathered, the girl quickly crushed the gem as it warped them to safety.

Stats:

HP/SP Changes:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 1:03 am

It seemed as though he was drawing closer to his goal, the Golden demon he sought, when the world around Yuri morphed into something horrible. A terrible feeling in his gut tore at him from the inside out, a primal urge he'd never experienced, yet understood completely. "What... on..." His mouth and legs failed him. It was less that he was experiencing a moment of mental fear and more an innate attack upon his very soul, one that shook him all the way down to his bones.
Action:
Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 1:21 am

Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 I9kMHUq
PvS Battle Initiated: Heaven or Hell, let's rock!

". . ."

"You who seek to glut yourself on the swords of this false kingdom... No cause will absolve you of your sin. The hunger of Man is a sickness; all must wither away into dust."

Black Rider, Level 20:
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 1:32 am

Yuri crumpled over!
Action:
Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 5:23 pm

Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 U4OR0ly

A single blast of surging red energy was all it took as Yuri was sent crashing facefirst into the ground. Yet the Rider displayed no satisfaction, nor any other form of emotion, slowing his horse to a trot and closing the few remaining inches between him and the boy. Allyless and unconscious, it seemed all was over for Yuri until out from nowhere a hail of gunfire cut through the trees and slammed into the skeletal beast knocking him back! His steed reared in fury and prepared to charge, but before it could a booming voice pierced the air, fearlessly shredding through the atmosphere of dread that'd stalked the Playhouse viciously in the last few moments.

Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 7Sc2UC6
"Ovid!"

The grinning Persona appeared for a split second before a vast explosion of blue overtook the horseman and the area surrounding it. It was a powerful attack and it was unleashed as swiftly as possible as the Bandit rushed forward and tossed the terrorist over his shoulder. The ghostly thorns that'd appeared around the area seemed to crumble to cinders, and wasting no time the two terrorists would vanish in a glimmer of azure light as the Beautiful Bandit made his escape, leaving behind only a cluster of dark raven-like feathers that'd float gently to the ground only to disappear with him moments later. Once the dust cleared the Fiend would rise with no visible marks or scratches, still easily ready to fight even after the relentless bombardment of attacks, but once he noticed the two were gone he'd be left motionless in grim reticence before eventually turning back and riding off (presumably in search of new victims). That he was still ready to hunt even after all that served as a testament to his raw power, proof of his status as a force of nature, yet the Bandit too showed his strength in that display even if he'd fled the scene before the Demon could retaliate. Had anyone borne witness to it it might've shifted their perspective on the elusive patron completely, however, in the end there'd be no eyes to witness the brief clash and no signs of it would remain beyond the scorch marks spread throughout the earth and the few toppled trees that encircled them.

...that is for most prying eyes at least. Yuri would have one bit of evidence hinting at the encounter's existence: the emptiness of his pockets. When he came to he'd find himself back at the Platinum Playhouse and he'd come to discover that a significant chunk of his money was missing as were all the shards he'd been collecting this night. Confusingly enough though, were he to press Larsinny on it he'd receive no answers, the sheep and all his customers apparently ignorant of what'd happened or who'd brought him there. Whatever the case, it was a small price to pay to live another day -- one that hopefully wouldn't have to be paid again.

Yuri Loses:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)   Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trial By Fire (Platinum Playhouse Dungeon Dash)
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19