Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyToday at 8:41 am by Sosina

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyToday at 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:34 pm by Zain

» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:01 am by Yoshio

» The First Dream Sign Ups
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Philodai

Philodai

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 1:06 pm

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] 2zgu2s3
----------------------
Inquisitive Sermons
----------------------

When the sun set, it seemed like to be another night for the peaceful streets of Sunlake Palms. But in the deeper and desolate underbelly of the district, people were shifting their feet to a single destination. They were all drawn there, like moths to a fire. Each one came from their abode for an answer. It was only a matter of time now when that answer would come. But the real question was, would they be receptive of it?

With the address Albrecht was given, he would find himself in several charted plots of land that was filled with construction materials. All of them were marked for future developments for residency as would the Sunlake Palms endeavor in. Yet, they were all abandoned for this night as their shifts haven't come in yet. The entire place was empty, especially when the area bordered some residences and neighborhoods that kept to themselves in the night. It would feel almost entirely desolate, had it not been for the small trickle of people wandering the streets and all evidently heading to the same place.

Before the Cadet could continue onward, would feel a firm hand on his shoulder and a familiar voice quietly talking to him. That familiar voice would jab a thumb towards the alley.

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] Yx8sdtK

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] A9GlVvo

Last edited by Philodai on Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 12:22 am

The knight had set a time earlier that day to come up with a "disguise". Apparently he was high profile enough to warrant such things. He figured not to go overboard, his hair was dyed blond, he cut it a bit shorter(Getting rid of his mane was something that hurt him a bit) and styled it differently, he also put on some hoodie jacket and old jeans he managed to get his hands on. He was not happy with the new look but it would do, it was temporary too.

Albrecht walked through the streets with a stern expression, he seemed focused. His attention would only be diverted by Gregory, with a nod he followed the redhead into the alley.

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 5:14 pm

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] Yx8sdtK

"Blonde, huh? Nice hue, makes you look like a tougher dude. Should've went with the piercings too, but I guess there's still the whole 'the body is a temple' kind of thing, eh?" Gregory remarked as he began to lead Albrecht away from the street and into the opening. It led into an alleyway with closed trash cans and empty cardboard boxes to the side. But it soon opened up to an isolated clearing where he'd see the familiar sight of agents in their dark religious attire with a hood covering their features and a van. The large group appeared to be visibly unarmed, but appeared ready for what will come up next. "This'll be our team. We'll be backing you up if anything goes wrong or on new orders from the van, Father Jorge probably said the same before. So, here. Take this. We'll be able to talk to each other through it. Just press on it when you need to tell us something."

He handed over what looked like an earbud that could easily be placed inside the ear without looking too conspicuous. When the Knight put it on, he would begin to hear a familiar voice buzz through it. "One, two, three. Can you hea-- m--? Damn this-- Ah, there! Equipment's been gathering dust since the Divide, but I think it's going to work... Can you all hear me?"

"Transparently, Father. Are we still having Brother Frost on point while over-watching his position?" The Agent asked through his own bud nestling in his ear.

"Exactly what the briefing said, Greg. We don't know how many of these people are in there and how many combat-able goons this Heretic has if he's got any. We don't want to walk away from this as a bloodbath. Keep that chaos contained so the civvies don't get hurt. Focus on getting that information from this guy, no need to go all crusading-happy for this one." The priest replied as he began to see through the visual display inside the van. While the agents and Albrecht couldn't see, they could hear the sound of a cigarette being lit by a zippo lighter and a relaxing puff. "Frost ask some of these attendees what this Heretic guy is all about when you get there and see if you can get why they attract him. What boxes he's ticking to get them coming for him. We can start when you're ready. If you got any questions, you can start."

Before allowing Albrecht to ask any that he had, the redhead broached upon a new topic. "I got one, where's Sister Woodsworth? Shouldn't she be here?"

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] QXRLkaB

There was a momentary pause and the sound of something moving around followed by a displeased grunt. "She's taking this one off, my orders. Trip to Domiona was more than she bargained for. And besides, Andraste is too big to lug around stealthily. It's better to have her warm the bench this time around."

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 12:58 am

"I figured i should occult my appearance somehow. But a complete overhaul on my style would be too much for something that's temporary." He shrugged, Albrecht didn't think piercing your body was particularly sinful. He interpreted it as more of keeping the body clean, healthy and holy. Piercing and tattoos would be analogous to a decoration, which can be both profane or not. Albrecht would take the earbud and put it on, stoically he'd listen to his orders as he had not much to add. Infiltration was not his forte after all.

" Understood, Father. I'll approach this mission with caution and finesse." Worry crept into his mind when it was mentioned Maria overdid herself during the diplomatic mission but he pushed such thoughts away for now. He had to focus.

"I'm ready."

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 4:11 pm

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] QXRLkaB

"Right. Head back and follow the trail you were heading through, Brother. We'll follow. Let's begin."

The van began to start up as some of the agents began to file in. It was Albrecht's cue to return where he was from and continue the task. And if he did, the Knight would still find it easy to follow the path as there were intermittent amounts of people coming from the streets as if looking for a place. Eventually he'd chance upon that same abandoned building that was described to him. It was incomplete just like many of the buildings around and normally wouldn't attract anyone with that Keep Out sign. Yet, people still came through without much of a resistance. Entering, Albrecht would find the empty-looking unfinished building beginning to be filled with people of all sorts. Because of its incomplete nature, it was a wide clearing inside with a dirt ground clearly showing even the floor plans haven't even reached completion. But that certainly didn't deter any from standing around and beginning to discuss among each other as they waited for the show to start. As they did, a solitary man with a skull mask kept a watchful eye across the area. While the audience talked among each other, it was a good opportunity to gauge the situation...

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] OKvyUPb

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Talk to the Farmer

>Talk to the Man In An Office Suit

>Talk to a Student

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 12:32 am

The knight would calmly walk around, hands shoved inside his hoodie's pockets. He took a good look at the abandoned building as to analyze if there were any escape routes should it become necessary. A couple people stood out to Albrecht, he figured he should go for the student first. They should be in the same age range and thus more open to communication. There was the risk of recognizing Albrecht even with the new hair but it was a gamble he was willing to take.

"Whassup." He greeted the student, Albrecht decided it would be better to change his lexicon and his tone an demeanor for something more laid back, makes it harder to recognize him. Probably.

>Albrecht talks to the Student

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 10:50 am

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] JL8TLlb

In the mass of discussion and hushed whispers, there was a kid out here who was just looking through his phone, albeit a little nervously as if taking refuge into its LCD screen. But as the mass of people buzzed around him, it was to his surprise that someone even bothered to talk to him at all when he didn't even approach anyone. Putting his phone back into his pocket and being as nonchalant as possible, he replied, "S-sup'? Guess you here for this guy's speech too? Nah, 'course you are, you wouldn't be here if you weren't. Most people here want to hear what they got to say. Ha. Man, I bet the Sunlake Church would be green with envy with this turnout... But it's kinda creepy with that skull dude watching over us. Ya think they're sizing us up or what?"

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 6:47 pm

"Probably just keeping an eye on everyone, looks kinda cool though. Like those vigilantes from comic books." Albrecht gave a shrug, few things could intimidate him much less a man with a skull mask. Though to be frank this guy looked kinda spineless. Were Albrecht not trying to lay low he would have raised an eyebrow when they mentioned the church being green with envy. "So, what are they all about? A friend told me they were interesting so i had to check... Guess i'm a pretty heedless guy." He would feign a grin while shrugging.

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 10:12 am

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] JL8TLlb

"Ha. Right? Capeshit can be pretty neat. But the ones actually hitting the pavement under the shadows are more interesting, ya know? Doing what's right, even when the law doesn't agree with ya? Shivers the spine, man. Anyway, kinda weird you'd be here without knowing anything what they're about, but I guess you're pretty curious yourself like I am, huh?" The boy chattered on, almost incessantly and somewhat excitedly. His fingers fidgeted to his side as if dealing with the clamminess it was facing at the face of all that's happening right now. That something illegal was happening and he was close to being part of it. "'Pparently this guy really really hates anyone who uses a Persona. Cadet or Psyche-Terrorist? You're dead meat to him. Never heard of this guy until recently, but rumors say he started off at East Eden. That's probably why you're seeing some farmers here. They're real fans of this guy. Kinda helps when he claims God gave his powers or something. Can't blame them. Cadets been a little slow on the uptake near the border there. And Psyche-Terrorists be Psyche-Terrorists. I don't think I even need to say shit about the demons crossing the border too. Living in the boonies just suck, but what can ya do? It costs a shitload to live in the city."

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyMon Feb 11, 2019 2:39 pm

"Yeah." He'd nod in agreement before shutting up to listen to what he had to say. A group that targets both Terrorists and the Government is new but not entirely surprising, its expected that Rebels would have different ideas on goals and methods and separate in different groups. This one seemed to have a religious bent. "That's so? Guess he is doing good work then." He'd shrug. "I'm gonna go now, a friend is gonna tag along and i gotta find them." With that Albrecht would leave the student, shuffle away into the crowd and try to disappear, see if he could find those farmers.

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 1:41 am

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] Z78ao4f

As Albrecht searched, there appeared to be a group of farmer. They looked like they were too busy talking among themselves excitedly. From what he could hear from the utter cacophony of discussion, they spoke positively of the future, especially one under this notorious Heretic. Though out of the group, there appeared to be a farmer's boy who was idly waiting by as the elevated mass continued speaking. Though he appeared remarkably enthusiastic of what's coming. Even under the din of talking, he could notice Albrecht coming with a wide smile. "Hey, you ready to meet the big guy himself? Looking forward to his miracle? It's a showstopper, always gets a crowd."

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 3:41 am

"I take you are a long time fan of Heretic." Albrecht spoke while approaching the young boy, the other farmers seemed really excited about Heretic, just as the student had said. The knight carried himself with an ease expression, he didn't enjoy but he could keep it up. A bit of him hated it, he had nothing to be happy about right now. But it had to be done. "I heard he has been doing a lot in East Eden. That's good, though... Miracles you say?"

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 1:24 am

"Am I? I am! This guy stood up to the Psyche-Terrorists, y'know? The kind of thing you have to rely on Cadets for! He's real ballsy too! He's the guy who got the jump on a prison van and gave that filthy Psyche-Terrorist what for! He's got skills like he's dealt with those Persona Users before like the Government or something." The farmer enthusiastically responded with a twinkle in his eye. He seemed pleased that there was an outlet to introduce and share his enthusiasm with others. The people around here just were too excited to give him that opportunity, all absorbed in their own expectations. "Yeah! Miracles! Kinda like the ones you might see in the Bible. I guess? It's hard to explain, you have to see it to believe it! It's real beautiful and... serene... It takes away their powers and all, like... like... purifying them and all. It always gets people wanting to join, like me! I know they're the one to change everything. Make it so that we don't have to grovel to either to the Cadets or the Psyche-Terrorists. They got to be! A-anyway! What about you? What got you interested in them?"

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2019 7:35 pm

The young boy seemed enthusiastic about this heretic figure. The young always look up to some figure as a role model he supposed. Even Albrecht himself had one once, but he had that part stripped away from him. But it shaped him to be a tool of a vengeance.

"I see. He had it coming, these terrorists are a menace to normal people." It seems Isaac's struggles to spare the life of that pathetic rebel were all in vain. In a way his own efforts were in vain, the Gambler escaped thanks to the foul trickery of the Infinite Jest and the one quarry he managed to actually capture was claimed by this Heretic. Interesting wording though, not Psyche Terrorists or Cadets. Just Persona Users. He wondered if it included those like himself, Maria, Isaac who had bonded with a supernatural weapon or Arctic who could shapeshift into a demon-like creature to do battle. "I heard rumors, he sounded cool. Like you said, not having to bow to cadets or Psyche Freaks... Though, does he do anything about the demons?"

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 11:42 am

"Ha! Yeah! It's always those damned dregs making life harder on all of us. We're just trying to make it past the day and that's already hard as it is. But with all this supernatural BS around making it even harder? No way, these supernaturals need to go. Life before the Divide might not be perfect, but it sure as hell better than it is now!" The friendly demeanor the farmer had turned dark and even vengeful. There was a glint of hatred, one that loathed and despised the very subject matter he broached upon. Based on the discussions happening around Albrecht, he would notice that they seemed to corroborate his words. "Yeah, he deals with them from time-to-time when he can from what I hear. But his big stunts just tend to be Purse Owner-using kind. Mostly leaves the big demons to the Cadets, I guess. I think that says a lot how he needs more people to give him a hand like how he's gonna ask now. Hell, his miracles makes them cringe and it hurts them from what I hear, like some kinda' exorcism! If that ain't savior-material, I sure as hell hope don't know what makes you one. Speakin' of which, I guess the same could be said of dem' Purse Owners, really boggles the mind, doesn't it?"

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]   Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Inquisitive Sermons [Albrecht Mission]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next