Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] Empty
PostSubject: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 5:27 pm

An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] Vp7qfc
----------------------
An Idle Mind...
----------------------

An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] JMt92xg

"...Uwaaa. So boring. This is effin' lame."

The silver-headed child grumbled as she held the warm cup of tea in her hands. Everything felt awfully cozy for what was pretty much a prison cell. But with the lull that is the Velvet Room, it was becoming rather mundane and empty. Heck, even Master Igor took Robin with him for some kind of errand to do. And here she was playing babysitter to a bunch of empty cells. What is a rebellious girl to do with such a boring meager task like this? She lazily and mind-numbingly began stirring her drink with a teaspoon while watching it swirl. Boy did she wish something would happen.
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 6:49 pm

the blonde woman's eyes opened slowly, followed by her blinking several times in quick succession. Since when had the sealing been blue. And since when had her couch been so uncomfortable?... Or lacking the entire back portion of the seat, instead having a wall of matching blue there? Her hand slid down from her abdomen, to where the edge of her sofa should have been, finding instead only something hard. "Am I... Dreaming?" Isabella would wonder aloud. Well, she could hear her own voice at least.

But that didn't explain how the last thing she could remember was crashing on her sofa after having to pull an all-nighter with her face plastered to the screen of her laptop. Sleep, at least as far as the blonde could recall, had come swiftly. So why was she here? Or for the matter of here, where even WAS here? Giving her head a slight shake, Isabella shifted herself into a sitting position. Her feet just touched solid ground, but it felt... Off. And it was also then that she noticed the change in her attire. What had been a t-shirt two sizes too large and sweatpants had been exchanged for extremely simplistic shirt and pants bearing a pattern of bold black-and-white stripes.

A sense of unease begins to grow somewhere in the back of her head. Not only was she no longer in her apartment, but someone had changed her clothes as well? Raising her head, she examined the room. Two more walls of that same blue, a bucket in one corner, and what appeared to be a door of metal bars, almost like... "A prison cell?" Again, she spoke aloud, before standing up.

The bared metal of her feet scraped against the floor a she walked over to the bars, only to see what apparead to be a young girl seated with some kind of cup in her hands on the other side. "Ummm... Excuse me?" The sheer absurdity of the situation did not help with her uncertainty in addressing the girl, but her eyes were leveled at her, looking for eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 2:22 am

"Hmm?" The Attendant was just gonna sip from her tea another time when she heard the tell-tale sound of chains and a confused voice coming from one of the cells. Felanie turned her head towards the direction of one Guest who seemed to be at a loss of where she was. "Oh, you must've just awakened, huh? 'Bout time. You're in the Velvet Room. A realm located between consciousness and subconsciousness. Or whatever Master Igor says. Call me Felanie."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 1:47 pm

Indeed, it seemed to be young iglr, dressed in once again matching blue. The yellow eyes were a bit odd, but that was reall just a drop  in the ocean compared to this strange place. The Velvet Room, as the girl called it. A room furnished almost solely with blue velvet, supp located between "consciousness and subconsciousness". Go figure.

She'd speak something of an awakening, before giving her name. Felanie. Certainly an odd name. "Awakened? Velvet room? I'm sorry but, I have to admit I'm more than a little confused." Isabella leaned into the bars as she spoke in response, and she swore she could actually feel it. Even her artificial limbs were giving some of their usual feedback, but the sensation felt off. "The last I remember was me going to sleep. But this all feels far too real to be a dream." The words came out as more of a statement more than anything, the woman letting her gaze wander some across the strange room.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 12:07 am

"Yeah, that's kinda what between consciousness and subconsciousness entails. You found yourself here since you've already awakened to your potential, your Persona. That and you're now a Psyche-Terrorist. Well, whatever. Deets are, we just exist to help you through your Journey in life, wherever that goes." Felanie replied in a dull tone as she magically summoned her own Compendium from the bare air. She flipped through the pages and darted her attention back to the Guest. "Isabella, huh? You'll want to come up with a nickname. Can't use your real name when you put on the mask at night, y'know."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 6:40 pm

There's that word again, awaken. Though what followed served to offer some context to it, awaekning to her "potential", her Persona. Though that little bit of clarification quickly lost a lot of weight at the next verbal bombshell. Terrorist. The word stuck out like a sore thumb, hit her like a scare chord in some cheap horror movie, she flinched a little at the word.

But it was the truth, her recollection of the night was a little fuzzy, but... "You're right, I probably am what they'd call a terrorist now." There was a defeated tone to her voice as she spoke those words.

Yet the strange girl would speak, something of a nickname, and about putting on the mask at night. Now that she mentioned it, there had been a mask on that night, a mask she'd donned. The blonde would shake her head, before refocusing her attention to the girl. "This is... Quite a bit to take in." Isabella would pause for a moment. "But... You said something aobut helping. What did you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 1:47 am

"Ya'll need to be a littler quicker on the uptake now that you're one of the denizens of the night. And by help, we have a few services to offer. We got stuff from crafting accessories to forging demon masks. The kind of stuff ya might need in your nightly jaunts with your mask on." A The girl shrugged at her as she finally closed her compendium. For a moment, she was about to decide to go back to her tea. But a thought crossed her mind, causing to smile mischievously and jumped off her seat. She began to approach closer towards Isabella. "Hey. As part of the start of your Psyche-Terrorist career, how 'bout a little field trip?"

Without even waiting for her consent, Isabella would find everything began to blur out before being washed away by an overwhelming blackness in her consciousness. In the next moment, a bright light would awaken her back into the world of the living... in a city. The reporter would recognize that she was in the streets of the Backlight District. The woman began to feel a tug on her sleeve. If she looked, she'd see Felanie's hand on it while her other pointed towards a small convenience store nearby.

An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] T9OJjcO
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 6:45 pm

The blonde would offer attentive nods as she got some answers. Well, answers, that mostly served to raise more questions, but given the situation, Isabella would take what she could get. "I'll be sure to keep this in mind." She spoke in a measured tone, as her attention focused most of its mental resources to trying to commit what the other had said to memeory. Then came the mention of a field trip. "Wait? Field tri-" There was no time for here to properly finish the word before she was... Elsewhere.

The backlight, as she could recognize it, once her eyes adapted to the light. "Wa- Why are we... Here?" The woman would mutter in a low voice before her attention was drawn to the girl now standing beside her. Lowering her gaze so hse got a good look at the other as she spoke, Isabella's expression visibly shifted as she got her... assignment. From a look of slight disorientation to one that was somewhere between bewilderment and disbelief.

"Wa- But... Ho- Wh-" She would trail off and stutter for a moment as the sudden and unexpected request from the other scrambled her train of thought. She liked to htink of herself as a good, law-abiding citizen. Yes, she had previously stolen something, but that was back when she was just a teenager going through a rebellious streak, and even then she'd regretted it afterward. A shake of her head allowed her to somehwat clear her head, before the blonde then shot a perplexed look at the yellow-eyed girl. "But why- why would you ask me to do something like that?" She would ask. Felanie had mentioned something of a field trip, and something about her career, nice choice of words there, as a Psyche Terrorist. But she couldn't make the connection between what the strange girl was asking of her, and being... Whatever she'd become after that fateful night.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 11:18 pm

"Why wouldn't I? You're a Psyche-Terrorist now, aren't you? G out and cause some mischief. I know it's small time, but you look like the kind that needs to be led along a bit. And also because I'm bored, but who cares about that?" The Velvet Attendant replied with a smirk before eyeing the store again. It was going to be a while until that register was going through all of these merchandise that was thrust upon them by some customer for Lord knows what he was going to do with all of that toilet paper, drinks, and junk food. "Well, whatcha' waitin' for? You going for it? Or are ya chicken?"
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 7:52 pm

The hesitation was obvious in the older female, so much so that she seemed to be having a hard time finding the words to express it. Isabella could not help but question the motivation of the girl. Cause mischief, that was what she'd just been told to do. Were this just about anyone else, the blonde would probably just have declined right then and then.

But there was more to this girl. She clearly had more understanding of these... Things. Of this new world of the supernatural that she was dragged into on that fateful night. "I-" She'd begin, after a moment of silence just long enough to start becoming awkward, only to cut herself off. "I- I'll do it. I don't like this, I don't like this one bit. But I'll do it." She couldn't quite find the mental strength to maintain eye contact throughout all that. But that having been said, Isabella did not wait for a response, heading into the convenience store.

The cashier was very much occupied for the time, which was... It wasn't good, not in the sense of what she was to do. Or well, it was. It was, and it wasn't. She offered a small nod and a "Hi" to the cashier, just managing to keep her voice even. Then she headed further into the store, pretending to look at various wares, but in actuality her attention was drawn toward any potential security measures. There was a camera, a single one, but it seemed to pivot back and forth so as to cover as much area as possible.

"Judging by the look of the lense..." Oh good, she was actually doing this, wasn't she? Trying to figure out the field of view on the camera based on what rudimentary understanding of lenses she'd learned from some of her colleagues. She'd end up waiting for the camera to be at one of its extreme positions, before her head would whip from side to side. Cashier? Still busy with the ungodly mountain of toilet paper and cheap pasta sauce. Other customers? Too engrossed in their smartphones, or otherwise inattentive. Her hand grabbed something, a tube of mayonnaise, and slipped it into her pocket.

Isabella hoped her nervousness wasn't showing, as she looked back and forth, slower this time. "Okay, just... Act natural, act natural." She would try to convince herself as she would spend a few more moments pretending to browse products, before heading for the exit, with intent to head to Felanie from there. Now as long as any alarms don't go off...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 10:19 pm

SQ Gain:

The alarms wouldn't go off with the reporter exiting the store. Felanie would be waiting impatiently, but she would flash a smile as the distance between them began to shorten. Though the Attendant began to raise an eyebrow at what exactly the woman stole. Despite it all, she seemed pleased. "That wasn't so bad, right? Can't say I'd agree with a bit of mayo. Couldn't you have gotten something like chocolate? I guess if you were in a mood for making a sandwich, I can see why. So how was it? Your first step into being a criminal?"
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 6:33 pm

Isabella hadn't even noticed how she'd been holding her breath ever since she walked past the alarms, not before her body reminded her of its basic needs, prompting a sudden gasp from her. He eyes then fell upon this strange girl. The blonde found her omments... Strange. Chocolate? If she'd wanted chocolate, she could have at least said so. Well, she wasn't about to start arguing. "I just picked out something that I thought would be less likely to get caught, that wouldn't rustle or rattle, and draw unwanted attention." She would explain her reasoning. Why? Isabella couldn't say. Hell, she'd probably find herself asking that question alot.

As for the asking how it was. Isabellla gave a half-hearted shrug and an even more half-hearted almost-shake of her head. "I... Don't know. On one hand I can be fairly certain that I probably won't be running the store out of business with that tub of mayonnaise. Maybe they won't even notice at all." There was a moment of pause. "Still, it just... Doesn't feel right."

Her gaze lifted away from the girl, looking at nowhere in particular, her eyes wandering across the surrounding architecture. "I didn't ask for this... Ability. But I want to use it for the right things." For a moment, she had an urge to say more, but stopped herself.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 7:26 pm

The Attendant listened to her before her expression soured slightly. But nevertheless, her shoulders shrugged off the woman's concerns. "Quite the goody-goody two shoes, aren't ya? You sound like a sap, but I guess there's nothing wrong with that. Just means your Journey's gonna be a rough one. But if it were me, I wouldn't worry. If you want something, take it. Doesn't really pay to be the doormat around these parts, at least."

"You can keep that, if you want. But, hey. You did a good job, Psyche-Terrorist. Take it as a small lesson, however you wanna spin it. I gotta get back to the Room. Feel free to stop by, I get really bored these days. See ya." A door appeared behind the girl, but the populace passing by didn't seem to notice. She gave a small wave and a smirk on her face before leaving. And the moment that door opened and closed, it would also disappear...

----------------------

Isabella Kristiansen of the Hanged Man and Felanie of the Aeon have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]   An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Idle Mind... [Deth, VA Morning]
Page 1 of 1