Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyToday at 8:41 am by Sosina

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:34 pm by Zain

» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:01 am by Yoshio

» The First Dream Sign Ups
Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Philodai

Philodai

Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 4:16 pm

Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 S6s83If

PvS Battle Initiated: Press "F" To Pay Respects!

Tam Lin, Level 13:

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 A9GlVvo
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 6:19 pm

The enemy was fearsome, strong. It had to go, fast. "Iblis!" he'd cry out, his eyes blazing yellow as the appearance of his Persona heralded the dark purple emblem that lit up below the enemy.

Stats:

Passive effects:

Action:

[Lovely picture to come here]
The Man | The Mask | Behind the Mask | The Lies

[other lovely picture to come here]
The Seeker | The Knowledge | The Memories | The Comrades
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 pm

OOC: Screwed up tags, rolling with proper tags, same target numbers apply

Random number (1,2) :

Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 6:23 pm

OOC: Was not aware insta-kill chances capped at 90% Re-rolling.

Random number (1,10) :

misses on a 4

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 9:14 pm

Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 JzEtXhW

Exp Gained:

Item Gained:

VC Gained:

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 9:15 pm

Shuffle Time Bonus:

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 9:17 pm

Gozai gets +3 to...:

Albrecht gets +3 to...:

Eryka gets +3 to...:

Rui gets +3 to...:

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 9:17 pm

Jackie gets +3 to...:

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 9:41 pm

"Everyone, good job." This demon was vanquished with some ease, a surprise but a welcome one. He sheathed his blade and set his sight forward, the signs were there. He just had to follow. "This way, our quarry is close. Its a weird type of demon, but it reaps good loot if killed." Albrecht would go ahead, hoping the other cadets could keep up.

Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 Dw0pPg3
"There it is."

Albrecht Frost, Lvl 11:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
LunarCataphract

LunarCataphract

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 11:48 pm

"Commander Albrecht. I'm going to pull back to the rear guard position and allow Jackie to take my position." With a curt salute Eryka would withdraw from a front line position and take up a rear guard position. Normally, she would have preferred to stay on the front line as so far it seemed her Persona lacked abilities in anything other than shooting demons dead but as this entire venture was primarily for the purpose of gaining combat experience she felt it was necessary to ensure all members got a chance on the frontlines. It seemed like such a silly thing to her but hey, somebody needed to bring up the rear in case of ambushes.

Actions:

Swaps with Jackie.

Current stats:

Numbers represent stat values after increases, decreases, debuffs, buffs and skill costs have been applied.
HP: 181/212
SP: 102/117
PEnd: 43%
MEnd: 39%
Ppstr: 39
Pmstr: 28
Dx: 30
Lk: 40
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 12:10 am

As the battle concluded, the party would be healed up promptly by Jackie, and the Red...thing...that was X.A.N.A.

"HEALING COMPLETE, MEATBAGS."

Jackie sighed, and dismissed his persona. He went an extra mile with the dismissal, this time, slipping on a pair of 3D Glasses(?). "Nice work, everyone. Well, I mean, one of you kind of just killed it instantly, but still." Jackie gave a thumbs up, before making his way up to join the party. "Anyway, I'll follow your orders Officer Frost!" Jackie reported. It would be good to see some real action tonight. The new guys needed experience, but he had some new toys he wanted to try out. It...sounded a bit childish, but Jackie was sure these new abilities would come in handy in the future...he just had to make sure everything was working first. He didn't exactly trust X.A.N.A. about his 'Upgrades', after all. His Persona hadn't been the MOST reliable so far. He trusted his gun more than the damn thing, in the end. If there was any part of himself he could truly define as defective, it would be his 'other self'. Which was fitting really, he supposed. His Persona was as broken as he was. Though, it was better than using a Demon's Power.

Even wearing those glasses filled him with a sense of unease. Supposedly it was a good thing that would make him stronger, but knowing that didn't make him anymore comfortable with the situation. If anything went wrong while he used them, it would be his fault. Then again, he supposed the Cadets wouldn't even have a service for making them if they weren't safe. He was probably just worrying about nothing. Or at least, he hoped he was.

At anyrate, there was probably better things to be worrying about. "Oh, right, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Jackie, but you'll call me Officer Jackie. And yes, I am a Robot, so please do not make any Robophobic comments while I'm present. Microchip Aggressions are extremely offensive...o-of course, I'm joking...ugh..." He wasn't even sure what he was going for there. Some botched attempt to make himself seem approachable to the new recruits. He supposed the proper term would be saying his spaghetti fell out of his pocket. Or at least, that's what the internet was telling him.

That one was going in CringeComp.EXE.

Oh hey, look, a distraction. "Ready? Let's get it."

Stats:

Actions:

Mianna Locke lThe Queen's Deeds
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 1:52 pm

The albino would breathe a sigh of relief as the enemy was indeed felled by Iblis' dark power, the monstrous Persona dissipating back to whence it came as the red glow around his feet disappeared, the yellow in his eyes giving way to the original red. Another demon had fallen, yet this one was... not nearly as satisfying. Still, He'd take little satisfaction over being run through with a spear.

Gozai saw Eryka take a step back, allowing this Jackie, who'd mostly stayed in the sidelines, to take her place. And Jackie provided some healing it seemed, his Persona dubbing the rest of them meatbags? He knew Iblis had spoken when he'd first awakened, but not really after that. Curious. The young man's expression would grow a little sharper as the one who'd taken Eryka's place would put on... Were those 3d glasses? And commented on his method of dispatching the enemy just now.

"The enemy had a weakness that could be exploited, and was displaying capabilities that, as far as I could judge, looked like it could easily turn the situation quite dangerous. So I made a judgement call to try and dispatch it immediately, before it could do any further harm." He explained, a sharp tone to his voice, but careful not to let his low, seething anger slip into it.

A part of him wanted to say more, but that could wait for later. Frost had mentioned what he'd called "a weird type of demon", whatever that meant. He wasn't going to ask, just the mention of good loot was enough to motivate him to follow. He did wonder what the hell he was supposed to do with this weird junk the demons seemed to leave behind every now and then, bits of cloth and the like. Maybe this one could leave behind something actually valuable, like a gold watch or something.

He shook his head as he sprinted after Frost, He wasn't here for monetary gains. Besides, the salary he'd been promised just from being a cadet meant he could actually improve his living conditions a bit. Another shake of his head. "Damnit Gozai. Keep it together." The thought of money was night, but that would wait for later, right now, extermination of these demons and surviving said exterminations himself would take priority.

Though maybe he could go and talk to his landlord tomorrow about getting that leaky kitchen faucet fixed.

Stats:

Action:

Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Rui started giggling and laughing uncontrollably at how fast the supposedly formidable boss just fell over and melted away. It was like the ultimate house of cards.

"Oh wooooow, is that like, normal for demons? To fall over like that? Oh wait, I'm not the newest person here anymore. I don't get to ask silly questions like that. Laaaame. But no, that was really cool!, good job!"

He flashed a thumbs up at the dour mage who apparently wiped out the demon in one shot by dispatching it immediately. Rui liked quick and easy. Better than long and hard.

Rui, an ASSW, also gave a giggle at Jackie's comments.

"Whoooa! A robot! That's like, soooo cool, you know!! I didn't know that! You know, I've like never seen a robot before!"

Rui wondered if anyone in the party actually knew about his status. He wasn't sure whether anyone else would really understand the obvious falseness of his comments, which he thought was amusing primarily because he was now imagining a fan fiction that ended with "and then Rui was robot."

Speaking of fan fiction, he wondered exactly what a "weird kind of demon" would refer to. He couldn't help but remember his own initiation in the cadets, which featured oddly "aggressive" (sorta in that way) demons that reminded him of slash fan fictions. He of course would never engage in the creation of such foul tomes involving his fellow cadets, but he certainly wouldn't complain if some overly imaginative girl in some other class at Seven Stars decided to exercise her artistic abilities and unleash the darkest corners of her mind onto a pure, unsuspecting world.

In reality, Rui concluded that the unusual demon would probably be less an expected cross between Mara/Incubus that would get pounded from all sides (by Persona attacks, yes) by Albrecht, Gozai, and Jackie, and much more just a dangerous one.

No, Rui was not frowning in disappointment. And perhaps as the greatest sign of his maturation as a combat cadet, he was not going to vocalize his immediate thoughts about unusual demons. Unless he had to talk to the demon for some reason. Then he wiped his hands free of responsibility. At least 25% of the combat party, excluding himself, has possibly been traumatized by the last demon communication he attempted, so  he figured it would be a very bad idea to try to take any responsibility for what would happen.

Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 3:16 pm

Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 1RJBMiH

PvS Battle Initiated: Press "F" To Pay Respects!

Golden Hand:

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 Dw0pPg3
"Its extremely fast."

Albrecht Frost, Lvl 11:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]   Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunacy[Cadet Team 1, Dungeon Dash]
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next