Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 8:41 am by Sosina

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:34 pm by Zain

» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:01 am by Yoshio

» The First Dream Sign Ups
All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moogle

Moogle

All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 8:25 pm

Note: Bewilder 1/3

Mianna Locke lThe Queen's Deeds
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Tamsin could feel energy being drained away from her. But that wasn't about to stop her. Not a chance! The chains broke again, and as if in response to her raging emotions, the train sped past her again.

action:

Stats:

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Compendium
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 9:03 pm

All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 DE6Q4Cy
"The Devil wants his due."

Laughing Rogue, Level 8:

Actions:

Tension-Beautiful Bandit:

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 10:06 pm

As the witch's staff flew through the air the burlap sack just sort of... flattened under it. She stood there for a moment blinking as it taunted her. Then she gnashed her teeth together and began to let the anger swell. Not because she was that mad, it was actually kinda funny. But she needed the edge. She needed to let the hate give her power.
"RRRRRRGH You weren't supposed to actually freakin' dodge it, jackass!" screeched the thug.

She tapped her staff on the ground with a shatter, Bridgette Bishop appearing behind her with open arms and a manic grin. A magic circle appeared underneath Patricia and lightning surged upward through her body.

All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 Mind_c12

"You wanna play games!? I got a game we can play! Ah ha ha ha you win if you SURVIVE this!"
"Oooooooh you got her maaaaaaad! Teeheehee this is gonna suck for you ~<3!"

Wicked's Stats:

Action:

Wicked's Passives:

Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 10:33 pm

All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 Jy9JXZf

"Buzzsaw!"

Stats:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 10:39 pm

All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 28bb7v5

"Double or nothin'!"

Stats:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 10:51 pm

Tamsin was not expecting the saw, much less the pain of it slicing through her soul. Infact, she was expecting the blade to cut her clean in two. But, thankfully, that didn't seem like how demon attacks worked. She felt the pain though, felt it all over.

She stood back up on shaky legs, however. If she was going down, to was gonna be standing up like the warrior she was. "Right...back at you." She knocked the chains together before leaning forward, propping her hands on her knees. the train whipped her loosened hair around as it whipped passed her toward the target. "Hit this time, you useless train..."

action:

Stats:

Compendium
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 12:27 am

"How exciting."

Laughing Rogue, Level 8:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 12:29 am

Correction: Beautiful Bandit used Rolling Slash, dealing 82 damage.
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 12:32 am

"Fear not child."

Laughing Rogue, Level 8:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 12:40 am

If she wasn't screwing around neither was it. It wan't really bad to live looked like. Enough to almost kill the new girl. The situation was getting worse by the second, but it made Wicked halt her explosive anger long enough to take care of someone else instead of going for the mindless slaughter.
"Get up! You're okay!" she called out in worry as her handcuff sailed off her sweeping arm to the ground. The ethereal witch would sail back to the girl to stroke her hair and make her feel at ease. It didn't get rid of the hurt but it gave comfort and that was enough to stay standing.

Wicked's Stats:

Action:

Wicked's Passives:

Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 11:19 am

The Shadow of the Moon at Night-Level 12:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 3:08 pm

Tamsin was surprised to feel the healing light on her skin, and it made her feel better. When she looked and saw Patty's witch floating over her, she gave something like the ghost of a smile. "thank you." She said, standing back up to her full height. "I'll try to make it count."

action:

Stats:

Compendium
Back to top Go down
Tamsin Ferrell

Tamsin Ferrell

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 3:15 pm

"...Oh, you wanted some more?"

action:

Stats:

Compendium
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 4:32 pm

"Send my regards to Lulu."

Laughing Rogue, Level 8:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)   All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Aboard (Tamsin's Awakening)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The World Around Us :: Endymion :: Endymion After Dark-
Jump to: