Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

Personas in Space (PiS)

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->PiS Starting Guide

->Shops/Facilities (PiS)

->Missions (PiS)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

October 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» [Chapter #1.2.2 - Two Strandees]
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 2:33 am by rustytengo

» Colette's Compendium
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 5:06 pm by rustytengo

» Unit-X01's Compendium
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 2:58 pm by Sosina

» Brilliance Born of Junk (Anna's Compendium)
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:40 am by Khepri

» Discovery [Amelia's Introduction]
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyWed Oct 14, 2020 2:15 pm by Khepri

» Johnny's CPU (Compendium)
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 12:36 am by Phantom of the Chat

» [Chapter #1.2.3 - Devious Troubles/Libertaria Landing]
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 11:06 pm by Sosina

» Pimp my Plug - Upgrading Incubus (Johnny Upgrade Thread)
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 10:35 pm by Tequila

» Pimp My Plug Skills - Corrosive Garula (Johnny Upgrade thread)
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptySat Oct 10, 2020 10:30 pm by Tequila

Current Events
Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] News10
Updated: 20/07/2020

*beep beep*This is the Captain speaking. Good morning, day, or evening. As you all must be aware, we have had our fair share of mishaps on this ship in recent times and I would just like to reassure you they're all being taken care of. Having detained and questioned the Anti Shadow Suppression Weapon that crashed into our ship, we have determined that they're indeed not hostile, simply on the run. As such, I would kindly ask any crew members and staff to treat our guest with respect until we can drop them off at a safe location. Speaking of, without both our engines in working conditions, we're stranded. For that purpose, a scout team has been assembled and sent to investigate a nearby planet for resources or help. We cannot contact them at the moment but they will surely be returning home soon with good news. Until then, please resume your daily duties and dealings. We have plenty to take care of on our end as well. *beep beep*

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Philodai

Philodai

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] Empty
PostSubject: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:51 pm

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] 2zgu2s3
----------------------
Moonlit Dementia
----------------------

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] HkFLp67

It was rather unexpected when it began to rain, but perhaps it was incorrect to call it rain. It was lightly drizzling to the extent you may as well not bring an umbrella. Yet it failed to make the forest any more inviting to people in this area. In fact, it made it even more ominous no matter how many endless nights it passed by. At the very edge of the forest, someone decided to brave into its foreboding atmosphere. The flow of black from her short mantle, nestling on her shoulders, followed her as she arrived. Near her feet was a small cat with their bright viridescent eyes surveying the area. It looked like they were the first to arrive. While they had a finite amount of time, the night was still young. If this dealer was here, they weren't going to leave this forest soon. It made some sense, however. A forest to hide yourself in with your illegal practices? It was ideal for dealing, but it demanded a lot of questions. "Looks like the place. It's quiet here, probably what our target likes. Aside from her, it doesn't look like he's here if that girl is to be believed..."

"We'll find him. But we need to wait for them before we can start." Raidou said as she leaned against a tree with her arms crossed. She didn't know what to expect here. Demons are definitely included in the list of dangerous things tonight, but the people she had to work with was quite the huge factor here. For sure they were Psyche-Terrorists and proved to be helpful in afternoon's instance, but would they be able to work together this time? The lingering curiosity burned slightly and without abatement. She would find out soon as they began arriving under the moonlight.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] A9GlVvo
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:48 pm

Swear to god the rain made everything creepier. As if it wasn't enough stalking around in the woods trying to sneak up on tweakers. Like demons were one thing, yeah they were monsters but burnouts? Burnouts would fucking cut you or worse. She'd take something that wanted to eat her over one of those crazy motherfuckers any day of the week, you'd never know what they'd do. But maybe that was just her experience talking. In any case Patty tried to crunch quietly through the leaves as silently as she could, using her Soulbound as a walking stick. Y'know that was actually the coolest part about having a staff, it didn't look like anything out of the ordinary when you were out in the woods. Patty sorta did though, she was in disguise for this one. Not like she wanted to go halfway across town looking like a witch and besides: she might be able to get the drop on someone. At least she wasn't gonna get snuck up on in the dark, her eyepatch would scope out anything that moved.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] Jest_d10

Alright, where the hell is this guy? C'mon you methed out bastard, take me to your leader.

Patty sprayed her hair green to blend in and kept herself covered with a bandana, eye patch, ball cap, and a dark hoodie. She tucked her hair down her shirt for extra measure, if she got recognized by anyone the jig was gonna be up. No telling what kind of approach was needed here but if she could get close and do this without making a lot of noise things would go easier. Then again it'd be harder to miss if she had to blow this mummy chick to fucking kibbles'n bits if she could get close enough to smack'er in the face, but she'd feel it out. But FUCK the rain, dude. The slight drizzle sent a chill up her spine.

Patricia stopped and took a slow crouch when she heard voices, the blood pumping in her ears. They didn't sound all jacked up on Giddy so maybe this was someone who made a dumb mistake to be in the woods at night. They should really listen to the rumors, people that came out here tended to be found dead in the morning and now Patty could imagine why. She took a few more cautious steps before spying a figure through the trees, lifting up her eye patch to get better night vision.

Thank fucking god it was the detective lady. Patricia let out her held breath and stood up, sliding her thumb and forefinger over the brim of her cap. As she did so she'd be overcome by a grey mist cascading down her body as the hat transformed into a steepled cap and a lone, glowing eye shone out of the woods. She crunched more confidently toward her with a relaxed gait, giving a lazy wave to signal "hey, I'm friendly, don't fuckin' shoot me please!"
"Jesus, I thought you were one of the strung-out psychos for a sec," she spoke with an almost laugh, "Didn't expect to see you get your hands dirty but I'm just glad I'm not flying solo tonight, this place gives me the fuckin' creeps. Yo I paid a guy drug money so he could get his fix, I was gonna tail'im to wherever his dealer was. You seen'im yet?" she asked, cupping her hands to light a cigarette she drew from the pack in her coat. Not gonna lie she was pretty damn nervous, Patty knew you didn't fuck with anyone who ran drugs. They had power and they were almost always strapped, if you said the wrong thing they'd found you ten years later in a concrete slab.
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 1:00 pm

Nerd glasses? Check. Stupid blonde wig that kept sliding around? Check. Emo looking outfit? Double check.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] Cd678f81c4338b7fcba7f0ef0e465c47

It wasn't the best disguise, in fact, Rory fucking hated it with all of his heart. He looked like an emo douchebag...moreso than usual. Still, it was the best disguise he could put together on short notice...that wasn't the Common Cents disguise anyway. No, he would be calling this one Paul. Paul the Emo. Probably didn't believe in god. Single and ready to Mingle. Still, he walked through the woods, adjusting the small medical mask he was keeping over his mouth. They'd never suspect a double disguise reach around. After using his phone's camera to make completely sure no green was poking out, he continued on his way. Man, fuck the woods at night, just...fuck them. More over, fuck Sunlake palms. He had to admit, the emo hoodie was nice. If he wasn't going to have to reserve it for Psyche Terrorist excursions, he might have thought about keeping it for day to day use. Also if it didn't have stupid ears that kept getting caught in tree branches.

Eventually, his wandering seemed to pay off. He thought it did, anyway. He summoned his soul bound before approaching, just in case. As he krept closer, he gave a small sigh of relief. There were two people that didn't look like druggos. Well, one. One person who didn't look like a druggo. "Wasn't expecting rain, you know..." Still, at least he had the hoodie to protect himself, at least a bit. And soon, he'd probably have a hat to go with it...if it came to that, anyway.

Mianna Locke lThe Queen's Deeds
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:59 pm

Isabelle had gotten the location from Wicked when they had both left, though after getting the info she went her own way while Wicked went another, Honestly Isabelle had to get something to wear to go to this, bright clothing and super upbeat probably wouldn't do, so she spent some time digging around the things she did have and some of them were things she bought on a whim at some point, though she decided that anything she bought might not be a good Idea, since they were all really bright and cheery, so in the end she looked through some of the things she got as gifts from the fighting rings, hell one of her friends had given her a gas mask, that would be fine to hide her face, and she had a helmet she was never going to wear so she paired those together....

In the end she headed down slipping through places that she normally wouldn't go, places that no one would go to this time of night, except that she knew she was at least somewhat protected, or at least able to take care of herself.

After a bit she arrived at the place

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] Young-shingen-from-drrr
"Seems this is the meeting point...."

she said through the gas mask as she looked at Wicked and the others around she towered over them all and her coat helped hide her frame actually making it hard to tell that it was a female under it all, granted that took a lot of layers but hey it worked and thankfully it was cold and drizzly out so that helped

Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 12:59 am

The light rain, the somber atmosphere as well meeting with complete strangers, he knew exactly what to wear. No mundane disguise would be fitting of the part he had to play that night. He walked to the forest in his regular attire, making no attempt to conceal his identity and once in he shifted into the Laughing Rogue, playing the part of the somber assassin and so it crept towards the meeting place, bells lightly jingling and an occasional dark chuckle. Archibald feared this forest deep down, he would never had ventured into it alone or come close to it. But the Laughing Rogue, the Assassin in particular, delighted itself in such place. And he was nothing short of a method actor as his damned alternate identity.

"Good evening, fellow hunters." The crooked skull smile peeked out from the dark, analyzing each of the present people there. Two were disguised and Raidou was in detective get up, then there was a familiar little witch in the vicinity. The voidful eyes turned to her, the mask tilted. Beneath it there was a small and surprised smile. "Ah, if it is not the witch i met in the Golden Whorehouse. How have these nights treated you, my fellow damned?" He assumed the others were like them, but they did not wear their costumes. He wondered what would come out.

The assassin was not one to dwell in reunions, shortly after the exchange with the Wicked Witch his attention turned to Raidou yet again.
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 2:48 pm

Disguises. Marta had worn one once a while ago at a convenience store. Unfortunately, it appeared totally ineffective at hiding his identity. As a result, he decided to rummage around for something that covered his entire face. He found remarkably little, except for some clothes that his mother had most likely intended to ship to his sister, but accidentally shipped to him. Regardless, he had a similar size as she did...so it worked as a temporary disguise. Simply because it covered his entire face. Regardless of any other downsides. And as a result, Marta had arrived to the dank forest wearing a wedding hijab.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] J4jxoVV

Marta was told that it was a terrible idea to allow his identity to spill during the mission, so he had absolutely no intention of letting that happen. He saw what seemed to be a fashionable gangster chick, a 90's alternative-style guy, a bizarrely tall figure in a gas mask that couldn't help but stick out ludicrously, and amusingly, a man simply not wearing any kind of disguise.

Marta quickly gave each of the assembled members, as well as the most esteemed detective who had hired them, a polite bow before remaining silent and waiting for what came next.
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 3:44 pm

The Kuzunoha began to be on-guard with her hand reaching for her blade the very moment she heard a person approaching her lonesome. They appeared suspicious in that get-up and it put her slightly on edge. At least, until they began to address her and it sounded like she was one of the people who volunteered to help. She slowly relaxed her guard and shot a smile in their direction with a greeting wave of her hand. Five in total, this was a good number. She spoke to Wicked, "I don't blame you, this forest isn't exactly a walk in the park with demons roaming around... Or at least they appeared to used to. I have a personal stake in this forest to some extent. But no, I don't believe I've seen anyone yet."

When the others arrived, she gave a cautionary greeting with tipping her hat in their direction. She started to count off the number of people arriving to the scene and it turned out to equal to the number of people who volunteered. It wasn't certain who is who, but at least the numbers checked out at the moment. With everyone all in one place, Raidou cleared her throat, "While it is unfortunate that the weather decided to rain, it shouldn't hinder tonight's operations significantly if we work fast enough before it decides to rain harder. I believe our dealer is deeper inside the forest, I daresay she shouldn't be too far or it might be too troublesome for her and her customers. I will follow you all from behind and provide back-up when necessary. It may work to our advantage if we don't show our cards outright. Any questions?"

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 11:00 pm

"Demons don't really scare me at all," answered the witch, making conversation as she puffed off her cigarette and waited for everyone else to show. "At least with demons you know where you stand, kiiiiiinda upfront about that one. It's the tweakers I'm freaked out about. Like I mean, I've seen my fair share of fights and junk but that dude hopped up on Giddy I talked to? That was, like, some uncanny valley shit. Seriously a whole 'notha level of creeper. Dude you should've seen'im, it's like he wasn't even people anymore. No. Freakin'. Thanks."

Not long after the cavalcade of freaks would arrive, everyone dressed like something else to not get recognized. Not like her disguise to actually get close to the druggies, just stuff not to get recognized. Some of'em didn't even look different from normal terrorists, maybe this was just what they looked like. Didn't really matter, just sold her on the fact that infiltration wasn't gonna happen tonight and ESPECIALLY not with six damn people. It's kinda hard to blend a crowd into another crowd. Some of'em looked super funky though, and the witch stifled a giggle.
...oh shit. Did SHE look that stupid? She was dressed like a witch and shit, like that's gotta look stupid to somebody, right? .....nah, nah she looked awesome. She had an eye patch. That was cruise control for awesome. Out of everyone she recognized at least one of'em.
"Yo Jingles," Wicked greeted with a vague hand motion, "Takin' ass and kickin' names. I thought you'd be at the circle-jerk, what gives?"

The witch spoke casually and without malice. Nothing against the rest of the terrorists she'd met buuuuut... why would you blow off something like this for a meeting? Like this was actual important stuff you could be doing, they could just meet later or something. Not like it was gonna kill them to delay the back-patting ceremony but whatever, they'd just hold her back or piss her off anyway. Wicked was just happy she wasn't doing this alone.
"Ahahahaaa, who's afraid of a little thunder?" she cackled malevolently, sticking an unseen tongue past her teeth and tapping her staff against the ground to make a spark. She was in her element in the storm, at the heart of the chaos. It supercharged her, like she was a living part of it but the opposite, cutting straight through the gale like a knife through the air.

The lanky spellcaster took another deep drag off of her cigarette as the drizzle cascaded down her hat in drips. Such a fucking convenient costume.
"*Pheeeeew...* Yeah I got one, I'll make it quick" she spoke up, blowing the smoke through her nose to drift in the night haze. "Like how come you're not freaked to see us? Or well, me and Chuckles? Like I can kinda understand but aren't you worried you'll get caught like this without a... you know?" Wicked tugged her hat to cover her face completely before flicking it back up on her head. "Like I'm just looking out for you and stuff, you're gonna be okay right?" Wicked didn't need to ask anything else. She knew she had powers or she wouldn't know about the demons or be here. She knew she wasn't a cop or she would of gotten caught already, or at least not like other cops. And it's not like she knew any more than she did, there really wasn't a lot left but to kick in the afterburner and ride the swell, yo.
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 11:57 pm

"I was not aware of such orgies going within the Golden Grin Casino!" There was a dark and amused chuckle, with some wheezing thrown in, he knew exactly what she meant with 'circlejerk' of course, though he was not aware they were holding a meeting. It stopped and he raised his finger to speak again. "Oh. They didn't send me the invitation, a little sad is it not? Though if they are all like the Dark Knight or the Gambler i have no interest in their crusade, they are already damned yet they act as righteous heroes. Tracking a quarry in the woods is much more amusing."

He turned his attention to the newcomer in a hijab. Was it some sort of wedding attire?

"Red, nice pick. It hides the blood of the victims well." He would make a slit throat motion with his right index finger before giving a few claps. It was really clever though, Archibald was doing the same.

He would fall quietly as to watch anything anyone else had to say and the exchange between the Witch and the Detective. Just waiting for his turn to speak would come, Wicked had already raised a question he was interested on. And it soon did,he would raise his hand hopping in place a couple times and whispering 'oh! me! i got a question!'.

"So... What's the DEAL with airplane food?" A wheeze came form the white mask, he slapped his knee while cackling. "Seriously though lady. Should we set up some system in case one of us gets lost or are we on our own to become Demon BBQ?"
Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 7:18 pm

Marta turned his body towards the crooked man addressing him, choosing to give him a polite bow while maintaining his straight posture. This guy seemed absolutely crazy. The skull face. The And Marta had learned that the way to deal with crazy people was to be as polite and normal as possible. In short, to go "with the flow." As a result, Marta then spoke, "Ah. Thank you, Sir."

Marta remained in his bowing position as he continued, "Yes, as you say. It also comes with the added benefit of hiding my blood as well. A helpful boost to team morale." He was partly going along with the man, but he wasn't entirely not serious. If he was mortally wounded, he supposed it was better if the others didn't know.

Not that he particularly wanted to die. Or was particularly fearful of it. In fact, he kind of imagined the rather odd man pinning Marta down and slitting his own throat in the woods. It was an interesting image that didn't actually engender much more emotions in Marta. Especially because he had absolutely no idea what anyone was talking about. Quiet confusion was the dominant emotion here.

However, he largely stayed silent because he had long-ago learned that being ignorant and asking too many questions rocked the boat and annoyed other people. He was not here to rock the boat. He was never anywhere to rock the boat.

He nodded at the man's various questions, only moving on from the first question when it became obvious that it was closer to a rhetorical question "Well, I believe airliners prefer non-perishabl- oh, I mean, yes, besides that, I do also think that system is a good idea. I haven't exactly had an incredible amount of experience with demon extermination, so I would certainly prefer close cooperation with my esteemed colleagues here." Marta was making the understatement of the year - as he had absolutely no experience with demons at all.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 4:03 am

Isabelle looked and listened as the others spoke, she was surprised to hear that the one guy that joined them dressed as a jester didn't seem to get a message about the meeting, then again she hadn't ether to be honest, but she had gone to the place as the one named Shotaro had said she would get some answers. She somewhat did, she figured out that terrorists wern't all that bad, but she had that guessed at, after all she was technically a criminal what with her competing in the underground fighting leagues.

So as Wicked spoke and then the jester guy she stayed silent for now, though on the question of a system she nodded a bit then looked to the one in the hijab as he made his preference known about the whole system if they got lost she lifted her hand, Astarte having been covered at the moment by a set of leather gloves, and placed the hand on the shorter person's shoulder "Don't worry stick close and you'll be fine" her heavily muffled voice came through the gas mask as she gestured to the group "honestly sticking together sounds like the best Idea honestly, but other then that concern I have no real questions" she addressed the group before then airing her own thoughts on the questions.

Really she was seeing a different side of things here, and she had to admit that things were apparently more cluttered with the terrorists then she thought, she had heard them mention another group, and now there was this group...though they seemed to be somewhat allied with the group she seen at the bar, she really didn't know what to think at the moment, but hey at least they were doing something to help people by being here to handle the drug issue.

Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptySat Sep 01, 2018 5:20 pm

"I see. We should be especially careful tonight then." Raidou grimaced when Wicked explained what really worried her. It was a fair concern. Demons were one thing. But a crazed human being was an entire thing of its own. At least with demons they either were among a given known boundaries. Mankind was more devious than any person gave it credit for. This was especially true when Psyche-Terrorists became a bigger focus for the Cadets. She blinked in confusion when Patty raised another kind of matter, but ended up breaking into an amused grin. "Unlike other professions, I've had my fair share of dealing with supernatural matters if you catch my meaning. Thank you for showing your concern, though. If anything, if everything goes well, I won't need to show myself."

The questions the rest of the group raised were good ones. It also told the Kuzunoha a little bit more of their individual personalities as she kept each and everyone of them in mind. At the same time, it prompted the detective to continue. "For now, I would like you all to stick together and to approach this dealer who shouldn't be too far ahead. Attain any information you can, including about the demons in this area. If we're lucky, it won't devolve into a bloody evening. But if it does, I will step in. Which is why I will remain behind you all while hiding so I can provide necessary support when the time calls for it. Luckily, it doesn't appear as if there are demons lingering around right now. It sounds too quiet. So let's head on while it still is. I'll follow you all."

She gave one final nod to the group and began to walk into the woodwork with her black feline following her. Both Kuzunoha and cat would disappear into the forest, but it was to be assured that they would be following the group. And if the group finally made their move inside the forest, they would begin to hear some kind of noise ahead. Voices and what appears to be some kind of movement. But of course, there was a faint light source ahead...

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] JlcFw43

There appeared to be two individuals that appear to be lounging around in this secluded clearing. A masked man lugging around a pipe and a woman in a beanie with bandages across her face messing around with a cellphone. The distance the party would notice was far enough for them to go unnoticed, but it would be difficult to hear what they were talking about right now.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 4:08 am

"Figures. I didn't get one either," the witch spoke to Mr. Bojangles, "They had some sort of notice up at the bar, that's how I found out. Seems like the best way to communicate unless you wanna give out your number to people who might feel like bending you over later. But hey, gives me an excuse to go to the bar every night, right?" She gave a half laugh along with her presentation. Psssh, not like she needed an excuse, she'd go when she wanted to. Everybody else was kinda freakin' strange in some way, almost concerning except for the chick in the gas mask she only knew was a chick when she actually opened her mouth buuuuuuuut Patty wouldn't comment on that. It took all kinds and besides, didn't really matter right now.
"I just wish they weren't so uptight, y'know? Like... they could use some fuckin' chill in their bodies, it's like they're at war or some trash."

The lanky mage blinked and bust out laughing at the clowns joke. Like it was just so stupid. It was funny!
"Heeeeheeheehahahaha! Ahahahahaaaaaa...! Aaaaaaaaah... Hahahoooooly shit dude... aheheheh..." Wicked wiped a finger under her eye. That was sooooo freakin' good, dude.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] Impres14

"Haaaaaa... Hokay dude, just do me a favor and keep your boots set to ass kicking and not curb stomping, 'kay? These tweakers used to be people once. And their dealer can't tell us where this all goes if she's got a serious case of freakin' dead. Like, this is kind of important to me so let's just be careful, yeah?"

She didn't say why it was important to her and stuff and totally wouldn't even if she got asked. People didn't need to know that shit. But this had to go right, it didn't hurt to ask everyone to like... not maim people. WOW that's fucked up when you put it into perspective. At least she wasn't worried about getting lost, Wicked honestly believed that she was the scariest thing out here at night and even if she did run into trouble she was no pushover. Besides, they were close enough to the burbs that a straight sprint could take here there, so a little dangerous but not dangerous enough to get her killed. Probably. She was more worried that a junkie would try something and she'd have to roast'em. Or that this chick was a cop or something, not gonna lie this would be a stupid as hell way to get picked up and taken away. But it didn't make complete sense so maybe she was just being paranoid. She'd keep on guard just in case.
"Yeah, yeah I think I'm pickin' up what you're layin' down."

Wicked tossed her cigarette into a puddle, snagging the brim of her hat to casually toss it off her head. As soon as she she removed it thick fog would descend from the hat to cloud her features and reveal the dark maroon hoodie and cap she was wearing before with her face mostly covered. On the ground the hat would melt into fog as well, leaving nothing left of it. Showing up in costume would probably start a fight and Patty didn't really wanna body someone if she didn't have to.
"Naaaaaaaah, we're not gonna get lost or anything. We got this," stated the confident druggie chick. She hoped to fucking god they had this, everything would get harder if they didn't. Patricia drew her revolver out of the pocket of her hoodie and tucked it in the back of her waistband, drawing her shirt over it. Patricia turned to address everyone since it looked like Raidou was gonna let them do all the heavy lifting. Didn't make her mad at all, she was expecting to do this solo anyways. Yeesh, what a bunch of sore thumbs though.
"Alright, let's kick this pig yo. If you don't have experience with the culture like... try not to say or do anything stupid. When in doubt, zip your mouth, gotcha? These ain't people you wanna fuckin' screw up with..." she warned.

But as used to this as she looked and surprisingly actually was Patricia was still nervous. She could deal with these people and knew how to talk to'em but thinking ahead wasn't her strong suit and this needed that, what if she jacked it up? Not to mention she'd have to put a lot of faith in some randos' ability to not be freakin' squares. Whatever, worrying about it didn't change anything. The only thing left to do was to actually do this. Patty took a deep breath and started to splash her way through the drizzle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she got close enough to hear the voices the lanky chick would slow down and eventually stop to listen. Patty couldn't quite make out what they were saying but they were still talking, so they probably hadn't heard them yet. Which meant they could sneak up on them. That'd be pretty rad... but that wasn't what she wanted to do this time. Patricia was dressed for the part and she figured she could get more info by actually talking to people instead of just listening, besides if they got caught eavesdropping she'd have to shoot someone probably. Like the dude with the iron, Patty didn't plan on getting her teeth knocked out tonight.
"Pssssst. Hey," she whispered to the rest of her "crew", "I'm gonna go up there an' talk to'em, I got a plan. Follow my lead or try to sneak closer, your call. Just be super careful." With her warning given Patricia would sneak just a bit closer to separate herself from whoever didn't wanna get seen and continue on without being stealthy at all. Patty adopted a really anxious posture, looking around until she "apparently" spotted the pair and began to approach them with a twitchy wave. She'd keep a safe distance in any case until she got up to somewhere where she could hold a conversation in a normal voice. Close, but not too close.

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] Jest_d11

"H-Hey. You're the guy, right...? The girl I mean, the one with the stuff...?"

As she spoke the skinny chick shivered and fidgeted and rubbed at her arm, being really twitchy. She had to sell it if they were gonna buy it. She knew what they acted like. Patty knew how they talked too.
"M-my friend showed me a good time, he said I'd be really strong. Haha... He said it'd make me invincible, stronger than the monsters and I did and I was stronger than the monsters but he stopped giving it to me. He said I had to get it myself, th-there was this chick with bandages in the woods and I had to go get it myself. I-I need it, Giddy, I-I need it, I-I just really need it. Y'know...? There are monsters... in the woods... heeheha... They're gonna eat me, I need the stuff and then they can't eat me since I'll be stronger than the monsters. I-I don't wanna... you're the girl with the stuff, right? You can give me Giddy? Please I can't let the monsters eat me, aheh..." She'd try to mix her tone between completely-out-of-it and sort-of-amused, trying to act like the guy she met before. HOPING they would fucking buy it, she'd be in deep shit if they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 1:36 pm

Isabelle headed off with the group, surprisingly light on her feet for such a large person, then again boxing helped with that quite a bit, and she kept looking around just in case there was someone trying to sneak up on them, then again the detective with them said she was keeping an eye out from the back so she would leave that direction to her, but it did pay to be cautious when in a place like this, criminals and the like didn't fight fair after all...she should know.

As they set out Wicked made her thoughts known about the people at the playhouse, honestly Isabelle thought they were good people, Shotaro seemed a bit long winded sure, but he seemed to mean well, the others were about the same from what she could tell, and to be honest after she heard what had been going on...maybe they were technically at war with the government? In the end she came really to make sure the one ally she knew was coming would be okay, though seeing the jester again was interesting. At least if it came down to a fight she knew he was capable.

After a bit of walking wicked made a comment about not speaking if you didn't know how to act around people like this, and honestly that was good advice. Isabelle for instance didn't really talk to much with people like this, the people she talked to were usually other fighters or support staff at the arena who, funny enough, seemed to be a bit more civil. So talking to criminals wasn't totally in her list of things she could do, but she could be intimidating if she had to be.

Eventually they did come to a clearing and Wicked did mention that she was going to go talk to them, honestly Isabelle was tempted to go with her, but at the same time as she watched the girl head out into the clearing she knew she couldn't pull off the same act, the girl had mentioned having talked to one of the people on the drug already so she might have been imitating them? Ether way she simply moved behind a tree and watched keeping as out of sight as possible....thank god for the trees though or there would have been almost no place to hide for someone as large as her.

Back to top Go down
Ifnb

Ifnb

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] EmptyTue Sep 04, 2018 5:37 pm

Marta almost jumped as the giant figure put hands on his shoulder and spoke with a woman's voice. He quietly exlaimed, "Ah!" That was unexpected. He immediately regained his composure and nodded, "Oh, I see. That I will do. Thank you." Marta nodded at the sage advice of the detective. Sticking together was a good idea.

Marta did however bend his head in interest at the bandana's woman's warning to be restrained, "Hm. You know, if we wanted to actually stop the epidemic, we'd kill off the junkies too." He paused for a bit, before continuing, "There are limits to how much you can fix by merely targeting supply and not demand. Just hitting the dealers makes the product more scarce, drives up distribution costs, and increases the incentive to get into the dealer business. Same reason why it'd be smarter to go after johns more than hookers."

Marta paused again, before dialing back his thoughts, "Ah, well. Just an academic exercise, however. Of course, I follow your lead." Marta gave another polite bow to the witch before silently following the rest of the crew.

~~~

As they neared the pair, he decided to hang back a little with the rest of the crew and let the witch handle all of the talking. For his part, he had concealed a cell-phone under his robes. He wasn't going to be much help at talking. Or fighting. But he would presumably be useful in at least recording information so that if any important information came out, at least they could review it later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]   Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File] Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Dementia [Neutral Case File]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next