Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 9:43 am

As the duo of siblings explained that they were messing with each other, Tomomi simply had another "ohhhhh" moment. Tomomi simply watched in silence as Rydia got up from between him and Cecil, and moved to the other sofa in a huff. As someone that lived alone for the past five years, and who was an only child even before then, Tomomi was vastly out of his element, watching as just a simple bystander. Or, was it bysitter if he was just sat down? Gosh there were too many words to keep track of...

Still, Tomomi couldn't help himself. As Cecil was forced on the defensive, Tomomi... Laughed. Openly and happily, the boy laughed. Even with the bickering and teasing, it was fairly easy to see that the two were close, and that they were a happy family, and so Tomomi allowed himself to smile wide and laugh. He wasn't quite the best at teasing, and now that he understood the situation, he just creased up into laughter. Tears welled up in his eyes, and he just sat there, laughing, not saying a word for a while before calming down and stifling it into just giggles. Wiping away the tears, all Tomomi had to say was. "She's got a point."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 10:43 am

Both the laughter and the comment that followed produced grumbling from Cecil and snickers from Rydia. The blond-haired boy ran his fingers through his hair, looking distinctly uncomfortable with the situation as he grasped at the strands. "Please don't encourage her..." He groans as he drags his fingers through his locks, pulling the strands down along their path. "I don't get why people are so insistent. If it's going to happen, it'll happen, whoever it is. I'm not going to go around hounding people for their affections like a needy puppy."
Rydia raises an eyebrow from her place on the other sofa. "Come on. You can tell us who you're interested in. There has to be someone, and you've got no shot if you just sit around waiting for them to come to you."
"There's nobody, Rydia. Nobody I'm interested in, and certainly nobody interested in me."
Rydia smirks. "Sure there isn't. You're still not-"
"Not everyone has their dream girl drop out of the sky to intimidate prizes out of people. Some of us schmucks have to go without anyone that could possibly be like that for them."
The bitter tone of the comment made Rydia recoil slightly as silence fell on the room. After a couple moments, Cecil let out a weak laugh, and painted a look on his face as if to suggest perfect relaxation instead of the sentiment he'd just expressed.
It was familiar to Rydia, as it might be becoming to Tomomi. It was always the same look on his face each time he used it, after all. The one that never reached his eyes.
"...ignore that."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 8:02 pm

As the atmosphere grew awkward from Cecil once more having a moment of extreme self doubt, thoughts went wild in Tomomi's head. From the way Rydia reacted, there was no doubt in Tomomi's mind that this was a normal situation for Cecil - that he often thought so little of himself. Still... Last time Tomomi tried to flat out confront Cecil on such a belief, it just fell awkwardly silent. So, thoughts raced in Tomomi's head as he tried to think of how he could cheer Cecil up.

When suddenly, a very self deprecating idea popped into his head.

Standing up without warning, Tomomi went into the center of the room, facing Cecil, before flopping down and laying in a pose one would associate with the famous meme: draw me like one of your French girls. As he did so, trying really hard to just force the actions to come out, and avoiding looking at Rydia for fear of embarrassment and panic, the boy spoke. "Um... Well, I've got the girl dropping out of the sky bit, so... Um... Who do you need me to intimidate prizes out of?"

... Tomomi was never going to live this down.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 1:22 pm

Tomomi getting up and flopping in the middle of the room was met was rather distinct confusion.

The words that followed turned that into an uncontrollable fit of laughter from Rydia as Cecil watched on in complete shock at the events.
Forget Tomomi, he was never going to hear the end of this.

"...y-you didn't..."
"Didn't know you were a girl, Tomomi!" Rydia let out another burst of laughter before with a grin, she turned a leer with a damn near physical presence onto Tomomi and ran it across his prone form. "I see it now...those feminine curves, that nice little as..." She looks over to Cecil bright and cheery as if she hadn't just smelled blood in the water. "I take it back. 8 just on looks and a 9 for having the balls to confess like that. You wanna take that back to your room right now, I'll cover for you with Dad once things go down."

As Rydia went on, her eyes widened as she noticed Cecil actually develop a slight blush at the words he was hearing in the situation, and soon she was laughing even harder as her brother groaned and curled up into a ball on the sofa. "Why me...goddammit Rydia...!"
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 2:43 pm

The... Appraisal from Rydia was all it took to make Tomomi regret every part of his action. Every single part. He was hopeful that he'd be able to, well, make Cecil embarrassed slightly, so that he could laugh at Tomomi, and that his banter with Rydia would shift to Tomomi. Clearly however, Tomomi was out of touch with reality, and he couldn't help but feel like he just... Made things worse. Shifting so that he was sat upright, the boy put his palm to his face. Why was he so stupid?!

As Cecil curled up, Tomomi just watched from his seated position on the floor, frowning now with cheeks flushed red from total embarrassment and misreading of the situation. Would... Would Cecil talk to him again after this? Or... Did Tomomi just make things worse and cost himself his best friend?

You're an idiot.

That... That was the first time the voice in his head was mean to him. He felt himself tear up a little, looking down to avoid letting either Cecil or the laughing Rydia notice that he was on the verge of crying. Oh gosh he made a mistake, and as his panic rose in his throat, he felt himself trying to think of the best way to talk to Cecil about this. He was just... Making this whole thing worse for Cecil wasn't he? The fear that he'd just cost himself his best friend by trying to be funny and misreading the situation... It... It stung. Tomomi was wordless.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 3:51 pm

Rydia's laughter slowed to a crawl, the humour that drove it being drained away. As the sound ran out of steam, she was forced to take in the situation as it was, the first friend that Cecil had dared bring over hiding his face, and her actual brother curled up and starting to shut down. No denial or comical reactions, no firing back or counterplay...nothing except the signs that she had perhaps - oh, who was she kidding? Nothing but clear evidence she'd crossed a line.

After a few seconds of shifting uncomfortably, she got up and hovered around the two for a moment, unsure of where to start first. She took a couple of nervous steps toward her brother, placing a hand on his leg and shaking him a little, only to feel a little pit in her chest as he only curled up further. Glancing away, she crouched down by Tomomi, lowering and tilting her head to look him in the eye. "Hey, listen, I...oh, man..." She grimaces as she spots the glistening tears on Tomomi's face. "It was just a joke...supposed to be a joke. I didn't..."
Glancing back to the sofa, she starts to whisper. "I've got no idea how to talk to him sometimes, okay? He hides stuff. Dad notices more than I do. It's just...getting him to open up. I don't think he knows what he's doing with any of this either." Her teeth grit. "I...don't think he takes this personally. Not the first time I did something like this. He just...doesn't know how to handle it, I think." She smiles weakly. "So help me out here? I don't know much, but I can't think of anyone else he made friends with like this. Hopefully you know how to handle this more than I do."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:29 pm

Sniffling and stifling his tears as much as possible, Tomomi nodded slightly, trying his best to listen and take in what Rydia was saying. Yeah... That was... Very similar to what Tomomi thought. He... He could panic and cry later. Right now, his friend needed him. Yeah.

Nodding a bit more as Rydia finished, Tomomi moved his head up, whispering in return. "Um... Could you get Cecil a glass of lemonade? Although, um, if you don't have lemonade, some water? I'll um... I-I'll try to talk to him..."

Regardless of Rydia's response or what she did, the boy forced himself to his feet, taking his jacket off his shoulder and wiping his eyes with it before putting it back on his shoulder. Gently, Tomomi sat down back where he was before, on the same sofa as Cecil, speaking softly and quietly. "Hey... Remember when we were talking about dreams?"

Whether Cecil responded or not, Tomomi paused. He... For now, he just wanted to get Cecil's mind off whatever it was that was stressing him out to the point of reclusion. "Well... I uh... I thought more about it, and... I think I want to get into zoology. Maybe something like looking after animals or researching them... I actually saw a really pretty butterfly the other day, although, I don't know if you're a big fan of butterflies or not... Plus, that's not really Zoology but Lapedo.. Uh... Something. Butterfly science, I guess? I don't know the official name... Um... Have you thought any more about it? It's okay if you haven't, but, I want to be able to start following my dream when you can begin to follow yours, as friends."

Hoping Cecil would look up slightly, Tomomi offered a smile, trying to avoid the tears from reforming and just holding the smile with the hopes that it would provide slight reassurance to his friend. He... He could recover this. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 5:14 pm

Rydia smiles a little more. "Living in a house with him? Of course we have lemonade." She gives Tomomi a little nod. "Take care of him, alright?"
She stands up and stretches out, before moving to the kitchen, leaving Tomomi and a still curled-up Cecil alone.

One of Cecil's eyes peeked up at Tomomi over his limbs as the boy started to talk, but otherwise, he didn't say a word. All he did as they spoke was listen, silently taking in each and every word. Until a few seconds after Tomomi had finished speaking, he did no more than that. Then, his head turned, allowing both eyes to look upon Tomomi while still keeping his face mostly hidden away. A little twitch of the face indicated the sad smile his arms hid, but otherwise the only thing in sight was the mellow, resigned gaze. "I...have to be honest. Haven't had much chance to think. Take some proper time alone with my thoughts." He rolls his eyes up, a quick glance up to indicate with that soon comes down onto Tomomi again. "Not with my little 'buddy' in there to make noise when nobody else happens to." He sighs, his head drifting side to side in the enclosure his limbs made for it. "At least it lets me rest now when I work with it. I suppose that's good enough."

"That...would be nice, though." His head pulls out a little more, revealing that sad smile. "Just...don't wait up for me. Either I'll catch up, or, ah...heh. I guess you'll find your way to better places."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 4:55 pm

The sad smile that Cecil showed as he replied to Tomomi was bitter sweet, both reassuring that he hadn't completely shut down, but sad that he was in such a stressed state. When Cecil mentioned his voice in his head, all Tomomi did was nod, muttering slightly beneath his breath "Progress is better than nothing."

At the last bit Cecil said though, Tomomi frowned, shaking his head in disagreement. After a moments silence, the shaking turned into an almost melancholic laugh, quiet, and beneath his breath. "You clearly don't know me well at all if you think that's actually something I'd, uh... Agree with. It won't be a case of you catching up. Whether you like it or not, I'll be bugging you down every step of the road! So, sorry friend, but, you won't be getting rid of me that easily!"

Gently nudging Cecil, Tomomi shook his head. "For me, a better place is anywhere with the knowledge that I have a friend I can trust, and right now, I'm there. I'm sure I'll have, uh... Downs, as it were, but, I know I've got you there for me, so, I'll be here for you, and waiting for you. And if that isn't enough, I'll get a little Cecil flag and wave it as a number one fan. Although, that would be a bit embarrassing, so, preferably don't make me go that far okay? I've uh... Done enough self humiliation stuff lately to last a life time..."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 5:36 pm

Cecil's eyes widen a little, before settling down again into a downcast look. He gives a weak chuckle, before smiling wryly. "Great...now there's two of you. You gonna bust into my house in the middle of the night and make me learn the flute?"

Wry smiling becomes a small grin as Tomomi continues on, a little blink of the boy and waving his flag in support of everything. It was a blink of fantasy, and forever fantasy it would be until it actually happened, but at the least it was something he might accept actually happening...which was really more than he might have been able to say about anything like this before.
Can't think of anyone ever being so insistent on supporting me...sticking by me. Sure people can say stuff, but...
To think somebody actually means it...

And really, he did. And that was so strange.
"Now, now...if there was ever enough humiliation one could suffer, my life would be very different." He gives a tiny shake of his head as he unfurls a little. "I mean, Rydia ended up inviting over the same guy responsible for the moonshine incident. That was..." He shudders. "He gave some of it to my dad. As a gift. I'm not getting into anything else that happened."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 7:16 pm

The fact that Cecil began to come out of his shell a bit more as Tomomi spoke, the sad smile becoming genuine... It filled Tomomi with renewed happiness. He wasn't losing his friend because of his own error, and he was able to help. He listened intently, albeit confused at the question about the flute. But, what caused Tomomi's eyes to physically widen was the mention of the moonshine incident. Cecil had the unfortunates of having another encounter with them, engineered by his own sister. Tomomi squinted, as if recoiling from a painful thought. "Ow... I uh... Yeah, I can only really say sorry you had that happen... I just... Ouch..."

Sighing, Tomomi shook his head. "I swear, people at that academy are borderline scary... I was looking for a book on amphibians, and someone ran up to me and just kept... Kept talking about Malta and yachts? I was... Very confused. And thinking back on it, I am still very confused. It wasn't, well, as bad as your moonshine incident but it was just... Very confusing. Very indeed... Where did they get yachts from when I was asking about an amphibian?!" The look on Tomomi's face became almost like an actors of exasperation being exaggerated, Tomomi putting a palm to his face.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2018 4:43 pm

For a moment, Cecil gives Tomomi a look of disbelief. "...seriously...?" Then, he giggles a little. "Of all the things to get mixed up, amphibians and yachts? How? I'm not sure I'd even want to know what the link's supposed to be...that'd mean heading into their head, and that might get disorienting if this isn't the only strange connection they've made."

A leg drops back off the sofa as he thinks, before Cecil looks to Tomomi again. "I remember something else...did you hear about the clown?" He takes a deep breath. That was...definitely a thing, alright. "While ago, at school...I'm down the computer room. Stuff to do, things to look up - but I kinda forget what, right now, because there was something kinda distracting. Some guy in a jester outfit, not anyone from the school or anything, is sitting at one of the computers. He's got a massive note taped to his chest that's pretty much touching the floor. So hey's just there, plugs in some cartoon headphones, and, uh..." Cecil coughs. "Starts yelling about a video he's watching. Found some guy he wanted to voice things, and starts messaging them. No idea who."
The words aren't exactly convincing, let alone with how flustered Cecil seems recounting that particular detail.
"The staff chuck him out as he's yelling nonsense...and then, I see him just a couple of days later, selling tacos in Little Tokyo. I...apparently narrowly avoided getting hit over the head with a bag of beans by a panicked clown when I expressed my surprise at seeing him again."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 10:10 am

The entirety of Cecil's story gave Tomomi a sense of bewilderment. It went from 10 to 11 really fast. First it was a clown in the schools computer room, then it was the clown getting chucked out of the school for borderline lunacy, then the clown sells tacos in Little Tokyo? And Cecil nearly got hit by... Beans? The whole thing was bizarre and a half. "There is... No way to really understand that. Just... Just wow..."

Still, if they were sharing stories of the bizarre. "One time, I made the mistake of visiting Suzie Q's Karaoke place just to try get over my whole, anxiety with people thing... Oh gosh was it a mistake..."

Sighing slightly, he shook his head before continuing. "It started normally. I got myself a drink of Dr Salt Neo, and then got knocked into, spilling my drink over someone else in a blue dress. I tried to apologise and you know what happened? She tasted the drink from her clothes! Then asked to try it from what was left of the can, talking about how the karaoke place was full of... I think it was silver and bronze tongues? And then... Then she just paid for me to do karaoke with her! Just, out of nowhere! It was so embarrassing! I can't sing!" Giving an over emphasised look of horror, the boy shook his head again. "And of course, because it was a karaoke bar... Everyone... Everyone heard... Oh dear gosh it went so bad. I just wanted a soda!"

Giving a slight giggle, Tomomi gave a bemused smile. "Really makes you appreciate the... Um... Uniqueness of the people in the city? I guess? And by appreciate, I mean, really makes you want to just stay at home. Like... Wowsers."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:18 am

Cecil blinks a couple of times, eyes narrowing in thought. In the midst of his recollection, the opening of the door to the kitchen and the powerful collection of mouth-watering scents with it go unnoticed. "A...hold on a-"
"Someone's looking better!"

"GAH!"

Rydia laughed a laughed a little, shoving a glass in Cecil's hand and a small plate on his lap after he was done leaping out of his seat from the surprise. She flops back down on the other sofa with a plate of her own, plucking out and chomping down on one of the morsels contained thereon. She looks to Tomomi with a warm, mildly amused smile, lacking the teasing edge of her usual expressions. "Would've been back sooner if Dad hadn't roped me into the prep, but it looks like you got things sorted out. And hey, I even brought back something extra,"
Cecil looks down in bewilderment at the unexpected plate as it's placed, to happily note what was on it. "Oh my god, Dad made ribs!" He happily picks one off the plate and scarfs it down, offering the plate for Tomomi to try one as he does so - and refusing to let him off the hook if he tried to refuse for the sake of politeness or anything similar. God, Dad made these things good, and he would make sure Tomomi knew.
The joy of food is summarily carved through as realisation comes - Dad never makes these things. Not for lack of attempt to convince him, of course...these things were too good to pass up. But ones like these took way more effort than he was willing to do casually, what with all the prep that went into them - no matter how good that homemade barbeque sauce was.
And so, they were saved for special occasions.

"Rydia...?" Cecil takes a swig of his lemonade, before his attention could be destroyed by the flavours dancing on his tongue. "Dad didn't make a big deal out of this...did he?"
The little smirk he got in reply told him all he needed to know. "He was just taking out a second pizza when I last checked. I think there's a rhubarb crumble waiting to be cooked."
The conflicted expression that developed was enough to communicate that Cecil didn't know whether to be elated or curl up in a ball again.
He decided shortly that the solution to his emotional conflict was more ribs. It was impossible to be unhappy when you were eating these things.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 12:08 pm

Cecil was not the only one oblivious, Tomomi caught up in his conversation with Cecil when Rydia suddenly reappeared. Tomomi acted like a deer caught in the headlights, leaning away in surprise at the sudden re-arrival. As Rydia handed a plate of ribs and the requested lemonade to Cecil, Tomomi felt himself lick his lips and stare at the ribs. Holy cow, there were probably enough ribs there to BE an entire cow!

As Cecil offered one to Tomomi, the normally restrained boy simply nodded, delicately taking a rib and holding it, just looking at it for a moment. "Um... T-thanks for the food."

Aware of being around others, the boy began to eat the rib, slowly, trying to make as little of a mess with something as messy as barbequed ribs. Oh gosh these were good. His pace of eating quickly increased, before remembering where he was, and slowing down once more. He was vaguely aware of the conversation going on, mostly too busy eating to notice, enjoying the flavour that was not found in package and microwaved foods. What he did pick up on, however, was Rydia's declaration of food, which caused Tomomi to almost choke on his food at the time. Second pizza?! And a crumble?! The very concept of it baffled him, Tomomi just staring in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]   Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Hideyhole [Tomomi/Cecil]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next