Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Now in any normal situation, a girl in this position would seem quite annoyed by the interruption of laughter and especially the continuation of laughter after her explanation was finished. Though Callie would do basically the opposite, simply watching Cecil with curiosity as he seemed to be having a rough time getting his words out. Which made the girl grin. "Are you okay? I don't think you should be like this at..." The young girl would pause to look down at the number she'd written before in the dirt. "... Seventeen. You look like you're having one of those sudden energy explosions super young kids have!" Callie would chuckle, though seemingly slightly concerned by the reaction the more it went on. "... Are you okay? Do you need a drink or something?"

"Oh yeah! I remember now. But yeah, I'm not gonna head back home it's still early enough for sunlight so there's still plenty of time for exploration and stuffs!" She'd cry out excitedly, pushing her way past Cecil and dashing off a small way down the path, taking in a deep breath and taking in the sights around her. "There's always so much more to explore than anyone realizes. Some people just don't take the world for as great a place as it really is!"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:01 pm

"Pfft-" Goddammit, he was gonna crack up again. Deep breaths...
Cecil straightens up and shakes his head, grinning wide. "I just find this funny is all. I can't believe you act like this at your age." He snickers. "Or that you had to look at the ground to remember how old I was. You have no idea how absurd this is to me."

"Hey-" He wheels around as Callie pushes by and shoots off, a shot of alarm running through him. Adorable as it was, he couldn't shake the feeling that the girl really shouldn't be left alone.
...he couldn't do anything, though.
Cecil sighs. At least she was positive about things. "Guess people miss what they once had. People lost a lot...I don't even know if you remember what it used to be like."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 1:21 am

"Well I'm sorry you think that way~!" The girl would reply cheerfully, still not fully understanding what the guy even meant by all that. Though she had a vague clue, one that was probably a little off the mark of what they were going for but, close enough. "Anyone should be able to be whoever they want to be! As long as they're not hurting anyone else. What's the big deal? People should do what makes them happiest!" Why would anyone do anything that purposefully made them unhappy anyway?

Callie wouldn't move from where she'd run off to, she'd listen to what Cecil had to say. The smile on her face would drop from one of over dramatic nature to a simple small curve. "I don't like to remember what happened back then, no. Though what happened before it? Don't remember that really at all. It was a weird time. Honestly, I'm happier now." The girl would sigh peacefully before turning to face Cecil once more. "The world is still an amazing place, you just need to keep a keen eye out for it~."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 11:44 pm

Cecil's smile settles, and he looks warmly toward the strange young girl. "Not saying you shouldn't be like that. Just that basically nobody is." He tilts his head to one side and gives a half shrug. "Though maybe work on not needing a number on the floor to remember stuff."

--------

"...I probably do, really." It just wasn't the easiest of things. Especially with some of the...complications, of his life. "Wish I had your enthusiasm about everything, honestly. It'd make things a lot easier to deal with if all my days looked as bright as yours seem to."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 9:20 pm

The young girl would smile softly. "I've never understood really why I think about things in the way that I do. Though, then again, not really sure why or how others think differently from how I do. Uh, if that makes any sense." Callie would giggle, shaking her head and giving Cecil a playful smirk as he commented on her needing a number on the ground to remember things. "I don't need everything written on the floor to remember it. Duhhh, just, when its new information that I'm thinking over way too quickly for it to lock down in my head!" Even she didn't know if she was just making up things at this point.

"I'm sure you could brighten up your day if you tried hard enough! Just find a nice peaceful place, sit down and try to forget everything, don't even bother worrying about what could be or what has been. Only think about whats around, what you can see, what you can hear. Let nature take you in an calm you." She'd pause and rub the back of her neck awkwardly for a moment. "Hehe, I know that sounds kinda silly, but I really recommend trying it out sometime. A little peace and quiet can do the world of good~! Though, that reminds me..." The young vixen would pause in thought for a moment before looking up at the sky, seemingly trying to figure out where exactly the sun was.

"I've actually gotta head back soon, so I need to hurry if I wanna get what I want done, uh, done in time!" Before giving Cecil a chance to stop her, Callie would turn and begin her trek quickly down the path she was originally heading, turning back and giving a hearty wave. "Sorry for dashing off! Hope to bump into ya again sometime Cecil~!" And with that, unless chased at high speed, the girl would disappear from sight.

[Exit, Callie has left the scene~]
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Cecil gave the young girl a little nod - because honestly, that did kind of make sense, even if she might not understand quite how. People just turned out differently, and it was hard to imagine being any way but how you are. It really was a tricky thing to try and explain properly.
He just smiled and said nothing as she continued to talk, making clear that writing on the ground was only an occasional necessity rather than a constant need, as if it was much better. It was adorable, it really was.

He shook his head slightly from side to side with a minute smile as she talked about clearing your head and taking in peaceful surroundings. It was a nice sentiment, but it was one that didn't really work for him. Not for lack of trying, it just...didn't seem to be how his brain worked. He couldn't let go of things like that.
Things would be a lot easier if he could.
His eyes widened as Callie rushed off, jolting into delayed motion. "Hey, wait-!"
Nope.
No way he was catching up with her.

With a sigh, he shook his head and continued on, mind on the girl that had just run off into the distance.
Hopefully, it'd be alright.

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 12:26 am

Two walk different Journeys, their perspectives crossing along with their paths. One experiences the shade of the tree and all that can be seen is darkness. The other sees the light of the moon in the dead of night and finds comfort in its light. And when they meet experiences are shared, and one may know the footfalls of another.

Cecil Erinforth of the Death and Callie Ukai of the Aeon have established a Bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]   Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering Wastrel [Callie/Cecil]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2