Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by Yoshio

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:53 pm by Zain

» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:33 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» The First Dream Sign Ups
Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathodai

Nyarlathodai

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] Empty
PostSubject: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 6:49 pm

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] 2zgu2s3
----------------------
Masquerade Ball
----------------------

It has long been since the sirens howled through the streets of Vista Square. A host of police officers surrounded a studio building where once the esteemed Feather Ranger Red worked. Now only the public servicemen partitioned off the perimeter with numerous police cars, fire truck, and a number of ambulances on the stand-by. Of course, there was always the trusty yellow caution tape that dutifully stretched across the space. The Cadets would find none of these people stopping them to get inside and when they did they can notice there was an entirely empty lot and the targeted building with lights on. But perhaps most worrisome was how there was a very faint, but noticeable green miasma wafting around. With the protection of the Queen's blood, they were able to walk around without any effect at the moment. Thankfully it was still a long way before reaching the secured perimeter, but they needed to act fast.

Past it all, there were a group of very recognizable people waiting for them near an entrance. Maria was present with the same stoic expression while Sera gave a pleasant wave to the incoming team. Furthermore to the back and even closer to the entrance were Alex and Julius.

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] Q0iEl6J

Last edited by Nyarlathodai on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:45 pm

'My unit designation is IBX-GTL-GUN. I was created for the sole purpose of defending this city. My initial failure left me for spare parts in a dark closet. The moon shone down, as the brown haired cadet made his way towards the location designated on the Mission briefing. 'I intend to make up for those failures. This city faces a new crisis. For the sake of it's people and animals...I will defuse this situation. Even as he reached the scene, the android's face remained neutral. Sure, he was feeling something under the surface, somewhere, but as he made his way past fire trucks, and police cars, he refused to look worried. This wasn't a problem, just people in masks who let power get to their head. And once they were unmasked, the city could rest easy again until another flawed organic Psyche Terrorist decided to pull some stunt.

Behind his sunglasses, Jackie's eyes briefly rested upon the Green...stuff that seemed to fill the air. He was partially glad he didn't need to breathe, though now was worried about his human (and dog) teammates. Hopefully it wasn't poisonous or anything. Jackie's eyes flickered for a moment. If it was...they'd need to deal with it before it could reach the civilians. Remaining silent, he made his way towards people he recognized. Maria, Sera, The Royal Formally Designated as Prince, and...some kid. Was it a witness? Perhaps he had valuable information on the situation. It had to be that way, they wouldn't let someone THAT young into the cadets. "Officer IBX-GTL-GUN, User Designation 'Jackie' reporting for duty." Jackie would state, plainly. "What's the situation, and is the...green...in the air poisonous, at all? If it is I believe that standing around without masks might be a poor decision. I doubt we'd mistake each other for the enemy, so long as our masks were all the same." He remembered some humans really liked nearly dying, but honestly! The meatbags were no good to the city dead. Even his newfound personality couldn't let him understand most of the things humans did.

Rather casually, Jackie would summon his soulbound, swinging it's strap over his shoulder. He was prepared, at least. Whatever duties awaited him would be completed. It was for the good of the city, after all. So long as he kept telling himself that...he could power through whatever hack in a cheap mask was in there.

Mianna Locke lThe Queen's Deeds
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 7:53 pm

Albrecht was itching for more combat, he didn't got to see much action ever since their conflict with the Demon Painter. While this situation meant trouble it also meant the Knight could finally satiate his hunger for battle. Needless to say when the word for this mission was out, Albrecht got in his usual attire(Minus helmet) and tried to get to the meeting point as fast as he could.

"You are quite eager for this mission, Lion." Lamina Sanctus spoke, amused at his hurry.

"It has been a while, Lisa provided good and challenging duel but i need a real fight so i do not become dull." The Knight reply made his determination and tenacity clear. He was ready to resume his crusade against corruption and the scum of this earth.

"Evening, Battle Brothers." Had the other cadets not heard the noise of his march, his voice would surely make his presence know. It was loud, clear and stern. Hard to miss, he carried his blade inside a large and grey case that was strapped to his back. He turned to Maria for a moment and waved at her.

"I wish i could talk to her, she seems so polite. Would you be willing to act as a mediator, Lion?" She inquired, her tone was a bit demanding however.

"That... sounds like it would be quite awkward. But i'll see what i can do for you..."

Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Susan never expected the call, though she should have. She had thought that the terrorists would stay quiet for a time after their loss at the train yard though it would make sense for them to want to seek revenge. The thing was there was no sort of predecessor to this attack, no signs of terrorist activity. She supposed they got lucky with Serah Wilson, though this would take more digging and investigating into the root of the issue. There must have been some sort of precursor to this incident and she would discover exactly what. Though that would come during the mission and a long while afterward. For the moment the businesswoman sped down the streets with her sirens blaring, making sharp turns toward the affected studio. This was a place where she worked and she was intimately familiar with the streets in the area. The terrorists were beginning to make it personal, but no matter. She would not take this trespass to heart. Susan would merely find out where these degenerates lay and organize a counter-offensive. This reactionary approach was beginning to fray her nerves.

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] Tumblr_myciknDxBa1r5rnoxo2_500

Her Audi sped onto the scene, skidding to a zig-zagging halt as Susan diligently put on the parking brake and hopped out of her vehicle. She moved to her trunk to grab her P90 sub-machine gun and magazine vest, fidgeting as she attempted to put on the vest and safely load and charge her weapon at the same time. She came dressed as she did for training the day before, understanding it was silly to be as flashy as she did when she was shooting with Maria, a simple black polo and cargo pants, though she did bring a plain black ballcap and sported a fresh new pair of bright pink running shoes. With her gun ready and as prepared as her anxious self could be she made her way through the tape and crowd at a jog, flashing her Cadet rank to signal that she wasn't some sort of threat. It made her nervous to realize that she could be shot by friendly fire before the mission started.
"E-Excuse me...! Susan Groves Cadet Class 3, please move aside...!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The green smoke did little to ease her nerves, it seemed to be a calling card of sorts for the terrorists. Small wonder, it had a psychological effect on regular people without Personas, it made sense enough to use it. A chemical weapon... it was downright frightening to think about. She made her way to her comrades with urgency.

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] Resolu10

"I came here as fast as I could, sir."

The Alex Tenth was the one to post the mission and also the one he asked the question, the businesswoman was not responding to him. Moreover, she was reporting directly to Julius as both the senior Cadet and frankly the only Cadet who's authority she recognized and respected insofar. No offense to the other Cadets, she was certain they were capable, however they were so... young. It felt uncomfortable to address them in such a formal and superior position, though she would hold respect for their abilities. Though it would appear that she was not the first there as she liked to be, she arrived shortly after a tall, imposing man she did not recognize and Cadet Jackie who was... reminding her that he was a robot. I-it was personally concerning to her that such things existed yet he was a capable officer, she would reserve judgement however small.

"I concur with Officer Jackie, I too would like to know as many details to this event as possible. S-Sir. Are we aware of any warning signs before this attack? I am aware that they have called us out personally, I presume this was in retaliation to the train yard incident with Serah Wilson though I am sure there is more to this scenario than a simple public attack. It would be wise to proceed with caution and expect this to be a trap, they have the situational advantage having set up the locale before our arrival. I-I will be sifting through any data you can give me, sir." Through her rambling out advice and her take on things Susan would hardly pause for breath, honestly the most she spoke of her own accord. Though her eyes would light up at the end of her sentence.
"O-oh. Yes, I would also advise that two of you allow me to place a mark on you, s-so that I may monitor the situation as Seshat can do. I-If it is alright with the team I would like to place a mark on each major squad of Cadets so that I may provide support more reliably. O-or that I may place a mark on one of our senior Cadets so that we may communicate orders more effectively through the team."
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] S0RfCzX

"Why couldn't these fuckers wait until it was over?"

Cadet Joseph Kerrigan was not in a good mood. But when has he ever been in one? Everything was irritable to him. The call to duty just right before his weekly schedule of gaming really tweaked with his nerves. Every fiber of his body wanted to rebel against the order. Thanks to his more rational part of his brain, the Cadet was already swimming through the horde of servicemen and on-lookers. It also helped the fact that some of his family were also coming due to being public servicemen themselves too. Great. At least when they arrived, he didn't have to stay and watch them do their jobs. Joseph didn't waste any time to haul ass to the center of the perimeter.

Weird green gas and the weirdo crew of Cadets greeted his dull eyes. What a great way to start the night. Glancing at the entrance his higher-ups stood by, it was easy to infer that they were going to burst in there like some kind of raid. When Susan piped up about information and setting up some kind of contact, that was when Joseph stepped in. "Don't think we'll have much information this time. If the previous records from the Dragon's Maw from the Bibliotheca are any indication, it won't be that easy to set up communications either."

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] CudSqvE

"So what's our plan here? Brute force our way through? Did they set up any demands this time?"

Code:
[color=#999966][font=Georgia]Joseph's Dialogue[/font][/color]
Back to top Go down
Tequila

Tequila

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 10:39 pm

The way this lined up was kind of interesting to say the least. See Mother Dearest had this plan to woe this particular guy that ran a business with one of the stations in the city. She figured if she could get the guy to like her enough, she could snag some of the station's air time to create this ridiculous reality show idea of hers that would involve the family allowing people a good look into their personal lives...something that the idol was actually loathing. There was a reason why he kept his online appearances to just a few update posts here and there and not blast his personal life all over the place.

He had enough of a headache with the media trying to poke at him ever turn they got with that nonsense and he even stated quite clearly he was not in agreement with this new plan; however, Mother never listened. She told him to shut up and get dressed. They had a meeting in an hour with said gentleman she sought to win over. So he obeyed alright and he got in the car; however if Mother Dear thought he was about to play by her rules like he’d done in the past, then she was in for a rude awakening. He was not letting this go down. He would not have it. He didn’t care what it did to his reputation or what sort of punishment he received from rebelling. He was not playing this game tonight.

And it seemed that Lady Fate wasn’t going to play by Mother’s rules either since they ended up getting in a rather large traffic jam on the way to their destination. As Mother cursed and fussed at the driver, the idol would remain in his laid back position with his elbow on the door rest and his hand propping up his cheek as he watched the show in a bored fashion...although he had to wonder what was --

Hm?

He’d blink as he felt his phone vibrate and upon digging it out of his pocket found himself thanking whatever spirit watched over him at what he saw. The Cadets had a mission and from the looks of it, it wasn’t that far away from where they were currently stuck. Looking at the standstill, he’d undo the seat belt with one hand as he stuffed his phone in his back pocket with the other. Pushing the door open, he’d shift and exit the car much to his Mother’s shock and dismay.

He heard her questioning him and demanding he get back in the car, but he would not listen as he looked back at her with a serious expression and shook his head telling no once more. She’d glare at him for a moment before those overly red lips pulled back into a fangy snarl as she opened her mouth to throw out a threat no doubt, but he’d close the door and began to move before that happened.

Not looking back he’d weave his way through the traffic finding safety on the sidewalks before taking up a quick pace and heading in the direction of the meeting spot.

It would take him a lot longer than the others to arrive a total of eight people already at the scene before he arrived in the area lightly coated in that familiar and uncomfortable green mist.

“Hatsuharu, at your service,” he would say giving a respectful bow to the Prince before his eyes turned to Sera and Alex, who he’d give a respectful nod to before hiss eyes landed on Maria. As he gave her a nod, a smirk would cross his face a sign he held some form of favor towards her, but why only he would know. Regardless of that the smirk would settle into a faint smile as he looked to the rest with gathered.

“Jackie, Ms. Groves, Mr. Frost, Mr. Kerrigan” he would greet them by name. “Always a pleasure to see you,” he would say...though as he gave Susan a glance there would seem to be something like an apology within those strange eyes of his though what it was for would be a mystery for now as those eyes drifted away to the building they had been summoned to, his smile fading as he looked at the green that came off it.

He'd listen to the words said not adding onto it much until the whole issue of communication came into play.

"If you need a set of eyes Ms. Groves I will gladly volunteer to be them. That is if no one else disagrees," he would say as he cast a look back at the woman and the others there. He would put himself out there, but in the end he knew how this worked. Whoever was the highest ranker had the power and in turn would call the shots. Either way, he'd wait to see what sort of information was gained from all this.

***Characters***

***Main Plot Badges***

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] 9OOeUZQMasquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] KxUTzUiMasquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] F7nEioD Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] 2zQVlfO
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 10:47 pm

It was at that moment Takeru had shown up.

"Hey guys! So sorry i'm late! I, uh, couldn't find my glasses." he said, blushing nervously, cursing himself mentally for misplacing them.

Honestly, this was horrible behavior on his part.
Thank god he had come before the others had headed in, although, he wasn't too happy to see Julius, he didn't let it show.

In his mind, he realized that because he thought that Julius didn't like him, he would either wind up being amongst the first sent in, or not see any action at all.

One of the two.

Information:
Chars: Takeru, Elpis and Shinji

SL's: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Compendiums: Takeru, Elpis, and Shinji

Telos's Soundtrack:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 11:04 pm

The sound of hurried clopping of shoes were heard through the streets as one newly recruited Cadet was hoofing it to the location of her first mission. Tonight, she would prove herself worthy of her title and cement a position on the team. With Flamma at her side, nothing would remain unsinged!

Sumi skid to a halt as the group appeared before her, panting with her hands resting on her knees as she attempted to explain herself.

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] Ganaha.Hibiki.full.1626033
"Huff... Huff... Sorry I'm late! I had practice to get to, my watch is running slow, and I needed to clean Tater's cage. Anyways, Cadet Sumi is ready to get down to business! Put me in and I'll make ya proud, coach! Flamma and I are ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 11:56 pm

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] XNXgbIm

Cecilia showed up silently and called Albrecht's writer gay with her meta bean plushie telepathy. I guess the dog was also there too but really who cares?

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] YtykWoZ
-Endymion-
"We lose what is certain when we seek what is uncertain."
Cecilia
Her Bonds // SNS
Her Strength
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 1:52 pm

Like was usual, Shiina arrived by motorcycle. It was an easy method of transport though its engine's roar was a bit too loud for her tastes. She stopped around a block away from the TV Studio to help Azami off her convenient side cart, though it wasn't like the dog needed it anyway.

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] VLwRuHc

//"Looks like we're the last ones. We're ready to go, Your Highness."//

And as was still usual, the Wild Card looked about as serious as she could be without also looking tense. Albeit, it was hard to really keep her composure in the presence of such an ugly phenomena, which was demonstrated on her face as a scowl mixing both disgust and concern.

//"This doesn't bode well... do we have anyone scouting the inside yet? I feel as if going into this fog blind is a bad idea."// She figured getting a sitrep should be the first order of business here. If there were scouts around to gather preliminary info on the area as a whole, it wouldn't be as daunting of a task, but otherwise it put quite the worry in Shiina's mind. //"Very concerning... I wish I had a Persona for this kind of situation..."// The Wild Card mumbled to herself.

She'd need to think carefully about which ones to choose for today's operation. The gears inside the Wild Card's mind turned as she pondered on what might be the most useful... though she came to a decision after a little while.

Persona Deck:

-Ah, How Far Away, the Ideal World-

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] GPuKc0z

Last edited by Penny on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] Q0iEl6J

Julius was pleased to see almost everyone was here. But there was someone missing. He would've thought Lisa, of all people, would be here by now. But she wasn't present despite everyone's presence. Her absence was certainly a cause for concern. However, they couldn't wait. There wasn't much time to waste at this point. "As much as I wish to concur with all of you, this gas isn't something that can be mitigated with standard equipment. It is something that will affect you regardless of such precautions as long as you are present within it. We do have some natural resistance through the awakening ritual, thankfully enough. Hence, why we are the only ones in the center. And like the events in the Dragon's Maw, communications are hindered as Joseph estimated. There is no way to gain any contact so easily with this domain in place. Nor do we have much intelligence on the situation. We are truly at a disadvantage, however..."

"It ain't gonna stop us. We're Cadets, y'know? Even with this stuff? This is like a Monday," Alex coolly smirked as he leaned casually against his scythe. He had the same cocky demeanor as always. There was no worry. It seemed like standard stuff to do as a Cadet as usual. Psyche-Terrorists heighten the odds against their enemies, but the Cadets will bust through as usual just because they fuckin' can. " We'll push through and show these losers why they should be scared of us. And it's high-time we oughta get you kids to get more used to this line of work."

The Prince smiled at the boy. He didn't ever change. It was something to take solace in. Even with Claire and Chris gone, he was doing his part to help pick up the slack. It was tragic, however, to have such burden lay on her shoulders. But it was something to ponder on for another time. Addressing back to the rest of the Cadets, Julius continued his serious tone.

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] BLN33S2

"We will divide ourselves into major groups of two. All of you are part of the advance raid team. Alex and I will back you up from behind. This way we can provide necessary support should you find any complications as you advance deeper. Shiina, Maria. You're both in charge of this team."

Alex nodded at the plan, though he found himself rolling his eyes at it. Great, have the lesser mooks deal with it as usual. He was so looking forward to slashing and hacking a part some Psyche-Terrorist shmuck in half. Despite it, he didn't voice any concerns or complaints. This was Julius' orders, after all. The Prince glanced through the group one last time before asking, "Have any of you seen Lisa--?"

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] HuAT2eN

The voice came so suddenly that the team could easily snap their heads towards the direction of the entrance that abruptly broke open. Hordes of men and women began to file out dancing and laughing. Many of them didn't seem to have faces and others had masks plastered all over instead. But out of the horde, there was a trio that held a massive mirror. In it was an image of the man who once made that recruitment video for the Infinite Jest. He made a bow, a mocking one to be sure.

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] WOKJVbl

"Pleased to meet you, your Highness. I am glad that you could make it on such short notice!"

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] A9GlVvo
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 9:45 am

As the cadets all slowly arrived, Jackie tried to keep himself on track. Getting ahead of himself would most certainly lead to failure. He took a moment to compose himself. "I see. This is gonna be a bit rough then." If he went in 100% emotionless, that could also pose a risk. Getting too invested in the mission might lead him towards reckless actions, which would really just get the others hurt. "So long as we're protected from serious effects, at least for now, we should be able to make our way through this place without too much of an issue. I have the upmost confidence in most everyone here." As Jackie said that, however, he was staring right at Takeru. Yeah, no, he didn't trust that meatbag anywhere near the frontlines. Not after he'd payed a Demon to go away. Any demon that lived could mean a citizen that died. There was also the Girl he'd never seen before, but she had a blank slate. Aaaaand the guy in armor. Yeah, that guy was new to him too. Though, if he was anything like Jackie had come to expect from guys in Armor, he was probably strong. He'd never seen Officer Tsurinai in action, but if Julius was trusting her to be in charge, then she must be competent. Though, then he paused. "Officer Groves, could you please give me the mark you gave to one of the Officers during the training exercise the other day? Extra means of communication couldn't hurt. You never know what might happen inside, and if we get split up it'd be more convenient to have a way to keep in touch...somebody else should probably get marked too, if you can do that." Jackie requested.

However, he didn't have long to consider the Prince's question about Lisa, before his head snapped up. Instinctively, he readied his gun, though didn't open fire, despite everything telling him to. It was better to wait from an official order from a higher up. Clowns, Dancers, and...a mirror. "You...you're the one that hijacked the airwaves. I heavily recommend you surrender before force has to be used." Whoever this person was, they clearly posed a serious threat to the city.

Mianna Locke lThe Queen's Deeds
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 8:10 pm

He'd nod at the other Cadets that would show one by one. Some were familiar faces he was much pleased to see again such as Shiina, Cecilia and the dog. However quite a large number of those present were unknown to him, among there were two teenagers, a young man, an older woman and what appeared to be an android. Albrecht wasn't shock by the existence of such machines, demons were real and so was a secret inquisition of the holy catholic church that produced forgotten. So why not Androids? Though if the Knight thought of them as human or just machine was another matter entirely.

"Were not for the civilians inside we could just burn the building down." He thought to himself, coldly. Killing the civilians inside would be an issue, the amount of property damage would be enormous to capture a group of Psyche Terrorists. Lisa was not present either, he guessed she had charged ahead on her own like he had been told and read in previous reports. "While charging into melee combat is my specialty, i don't think charging knowingly into a trap is tactically wise. Is it really the only option or does the building have other entrances?"

"Burning dow--. That's extreme, Lion. How can you even think about such option?" The holy relic protested.

"I'm just saying it would end the problem once for all. I'm not blind to the casualties such action would cause." He groaned, he was trained to kill not protect.

The conversation was cut short by the presence of something he could only describe as disgusting. Sheer indignation had filled his heart and his expression reflected it. They bore the visage of clowns, twisted in form and mentality.

"Are you here just to taunt and flaunt your victory, clown? Crawl back to the hole you came from or i'll force you there myself." His aggression had been stirred and he didn't even laid his eyes on a demon yet. Today was going to be bloody...
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 10:08 pm

"I see... yet I would still like to attempt to," she would rebut Joseph, "We have everything to gain by trying, at worst it will fail." Susan would admit that she was lax on her research and had not had any experience in this area, an uncomfortable situation to be in if she were to be the Cadets' intelligence asset. She would make a note to study on this later alongside this quarter's expense reports. As she was feeling downtrodden Hatsuharu would arrive and give his greeting, putting her into an even more uncomfortable position than before.

"I-it is nice t... to see you as well Hatsuharu..." she squeaked in a small voice. She was still painfully shy around the idol, it seemed his presence was terrible for her mental focus. She would be glad for her machine gun occupying her hands to avoid wringing them nervously, especially when he was mindful enough to offer himself as her eyes.
"Y-yes, th-that would be much appreciated..." she mumbled, staring at her new pink shoes. Though the interruption of the other Cadets would thankfully draw her attention away from intrusive thoughts that didn't belong in a mission. Susan listened intently to Prince Julius's mission briefing and frowned at Alex's boastfulness. Though he was a senior Cadet she still did not enjoy taking orders from children and found the thought insulting, especially considering his brash and callous attitude that was begging for hubris at the hands of fate. She would ignore him for the time being unless otherwise instructed by someone who knew the gravity of the situation.

Though she could not establish contact within the domain she would attempt to open a means of communication between the team in case the worst happened. At a shorter range and through a more direct link it theoretically should be possible. She would... she would need to do this now during the mission briefing, despite her short interruption.
"Thank you Officer Jackie, and I may. Please hold still. This will only take a moment." She rested a hand upon his face and light would glow across his skin, first forming into her Mark before shrinking in size to resemble a small, tear-shaped mark below the outer rim of his eye. It would be prudent to keep her means of monitoring as hidden as possible.
T̬̺h̖̲̳̤ͅi̲̙͕s ͚̣̪̲͙̪i͕͙̪̗s̩̦ ͎a̘̩ ̘̥̱͎̹̖̫t͎͓e̜ͅs̻͚̝͖t ̹̹̫͍o̻͉͚̼̫̤͉f̣̪ ̝̣͍m̫͚͇͚͉y͎̯̜̬̫͎ ̗͖͍̙̯͉̩c̥̮̣͎̻͉̠o̝m̪̤̠m̺̘̠̣͉̞u͖̘̰̰̩n̞͇̥̯͇͖ͅic̳a͙̮̪͕͕̳t̫̞io̪n̺͓͓̻ ̲͚̗̪̯̳̫a̦͕̯̰̬͇bi̲̠l͎̯i̜͉ț̣̬̗̰y̞̯̜̦͕.̣ ̞D͙͙̻o̭̼̘͎ ̲̙̖̙n̘̙̪̖̹o̯̻͙̘̭͔̘t̬̳̝͓͕ ͙͖̳͙b͙̗e͕̫̞̺̰̠ ͍̤a͇̮̬l͚̠a̟͕rm̺e̞̼̮̤̥d͖͉.̺̗̹̣̟͇̼ ͎͉̬̭̪̻͎I͓͈̻̮̪̦ͅ ͖͕̞̬͓̖̻a͎͙̖̼m͖ ͔̯̰̩a̝b̬͚l̳̪̗͉e͖͕̳̝ ͖͓̺̭̬t͈̣͔͔̠o̱̦̜̜͓̗͔ ͙̠̩͕̮͖e̩̜̰̰x̩̘̦p͔̙̗̪e͇͕r͉̰͎͙̳̲̤i͖̤͙͇͎̪̮e̹n̩̰̲̲̰͓͖c̦͇͉̣̳̯e͍͙ ̗̖̭y͖o̹u͓̝͓̘̝͇̲r͓̱͙̩͙͉̲ ̩͇̘p̬̫e͇̝̟͇ͅr̝̯̝sͅp̻̣̳̰ect̞̖ͅi̮͓͍͈̝v̦̙̟e͉̘͕͈ ̬̠͍w͉͔ͅith̯̙̼̳͉͍ ̩͕mị̗̗͖͔n̲̯̹ͅi̮͓̦̲͔͖̪m̼̰̼a̜̮̮̗l͈̰̯̦̲͔̬ ͉̬͙͚i̦ͅṋ̗t͓ͅe̜̘͙rfe͍͙͚ͅr͕̳͖͔̲͍en̻̼̖͙͈ce̬̤̙̣̗̥.̼̤̰̯̜̟ͅ
Though she could see through his eyes there was a certain haze to it like static and a distortioned echo, and her text would be minorly corrupted as it flowed across Officer Jackie's vision. Susan would then shakily turn to Hatsuharu and slowly step toward him, her hand shivering as she hesitated resting it on his face. She... sh-she did not want to offend him but could not avoid becoming flustered but His Highness's question would give her a much relieving distraction.

"N-no sir, I have no-" Though her speech would be cut off by the intrusion of another through the mirror. Susan jumped nearly a foot in the air and almost discharged her firearm prematurely if it weren't for the safety. Most other Cadets would take this time to threaten their enemy, Officer Jackie laying a very professional claim of surrender and the knightly one vaguely dismissing the threat though Susan would not. She was gathering data points, however timid she appeared to be. She could reasonably extrapolate that the man behind the mirror was in possession of Lisa Lamecia as a hostage from his description and he could communicate through mirrors, making reflective surfaces a hazard to their mission to watch out for. She would not forget Officer Kerrigan's reasonable observation of demands and Susan would try her best to question their enemy, non-threateningly, and in a way that goaded someone so vain as to taunt them an answer. This mission was not the beginning nor the end, and more information would allow her to trace this organization back to their roots.

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] Scared13

"Wh...what is it y-you have to gain from this... this endeavor, sir...? Y-your agenda. D-do you have any d-d-demands...? Wh... wh-what i-is your name...?"

Though she tried to remain professional and unemotional it was difficult to hide her fright of the situation, mostly born from the unknown.

Stats:

Modifiers:

Action:

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 11:20 pm

//"I see... No matter the case, Alex right. Even in the face of the unknown it's our job to be the last ones standing."// Was that really what this was all about in the end? Defeat the enemy, save the hostages, pack up and leave. But something felt wrong. Something felt increasingly odd about these recent events. Well, it didn't matter right now. Shiina did a double take when Julius assigned her joint leadership of the group, but nevertheless she did her best to put on a confident face. //"Yes sir! I hope I meet your expectations!"//

Shiina stayed quiet for a little while as the last bits of preparation were undergone. She didn't have much to do right now but psyche herself up for the coming ordeal. Jinguu-Tennou stared out from the back of her mind, calm and quiet. Odd behaviour for such a ferocious Empress. The progress between User and Persona was quite astounding as Jinguu's usually assertive behavior had turned more resignedly cooperative...

Though of course, the cold heart of the Magus Persona alighted as the enemy made themselves apparent. Shiina didn't let herself be influenced... outwardly, but the appearance of a sheathed blade at her waist made it clear that a flame of hatred burned behind her cold glare.

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] Tumblr_ms9v3pqMQo1rhqawao3_r2_500

//"Oh no, heresy."//

As the assigned leader of this operation, Shiina took the initiative to stand forward, ready to fight alongside the Prince if necessary. She wouldn't summon her Persona, but she did instead place her hand at her sword's grip, off hand ready to pull the Legacy's trigger at any time.

//"It seems this was bait all along... though it's not like we could afford to ignore it. I must say, l expected more from the face of the group than hiding behind a mirror when faced with the Prince of Endymion. Then again, it was foolish of me to expect bravery out of a bunch of clowns."// The Wild Card put on a brave face and stood in the face of this madness. To be perfectly honest, they reminded her of a flash mob, though far less organized. It was sad, seeing them put on this grandiose spectacle, only to be met with the only people in the city who are only capable of seeing the ugliness of it all. But then again, this was exactly what they wanted, right? //"Your Highness, should we engage them in combat? This is only a hunch, but thinking back on the Dragon's Maw case, it's entirely possible their minions may well be the hostages they took..."//

A serious concern in the face of madness, reason in the presence of utter chaos. Though these maddened dancers were enemies indeed, the truth of the matter was there was a real possibility they may be the very people they wished to save. The Wild Card of Order hesitated at this possibility, and chose to trust what her Prince decided on...

-Ah, How Far Away, the Ideal World-

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] GPuKc0z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]   Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team] Empty

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball [Cadet Dungeon/A Team]
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next