Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ethral

Ethral

Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  Empty
PostSubject: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 1:44 pm

While wondering around the city Malperico decided for a change of pace an decided to visit the the place known as East Eden. After a hefty trek while the mid-afternoon sun blazed down him he decided to take a minute repose . How can these people stand such weather on a daily bases it's really mind boggling he thought to himself while starting to stretch out his arms.Perhaps while here I can find such secrets on how they do just that nodding to himself. Research always has it's downfalls.  Malperico sigh's as he looks around at the vast amount of space from house to house. Compared to the last place he was at that was so tight pact this is a true wonder at how they can thrive in so many living conditions. As he starts walking along the long road a telephone pole catches his attention. Seeing such a odd obelisks placed around along the path was a odd thing indeed he thought while circling around one.
Weakness:

Last edited by Ethral on Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 10:03 pm

East Eden. It seemed like forever since he had been out here and unlike the times before this was a time he had actually came out here on his own. He didn’t tell Lisa about coming out here. He just up and left. While he knew the woman would become worried, he prayed that neither she nor his parents sent the dogs out to hunt him. This wasn’t the first time he had snuck out on his own without telling anyone within the last few days. In fact after that mission, sneaking out had been kind of a frequent thing. His parents tried to bar him in and Lisa had tried to poke him for info about his behavior, but the young man would not be contained or speak on what bothered him. He couldn’t...not this time. So he kept his own issues to himself and when they were too much for art, he found his way out and walked.

Just like he had done a day ago and had escaped to East Eden, his only haven from the city that had things in it that threatened to drive him insane. He had came way out here to air his head and simply get away from work and life. He figured the fresh air would do him good and for the most part he was right. The day he got here, he slept peacefully for once and even today his mind was calm as he moved along the long quiet stretch of road. There was very little traffic here which made it perfectly safe to move about the street without the fear of getting hit by a car. Moving at a casual pace, the white haired young man would move quietly down the street dressed in a pair of black pants, black boots, a white button shirt that was slightly undone at the top revealing the cross that hung from a black choker around his neck. His ears were lined with various earrings blackish in color. Adding to the strange monochrome scheme the young man had going. The only thing that broke it was his eyes - one was a deep blue and the other a shade of blue brighter than the other.

It was with these strange eyes he would observe his surroundings at first with joy, but then upon seeing something up ahead that was quite strange his footsteps would slow until in time he came to a spot a safe distance away from a strangely dressed young man that was circling the telephone pole...and to be frank it was that action that had him curious versus the clothing.

Blinking a bit, the idol would look from the guy to the telephone pole trying to see what was wrong with it, but found nothing out of the ordinary. A bit perplexed he leveled his eyes with the guy again and spoke.

“Is there something wrong with the pole or are you lost?”
vHis tone was soft and calm, but loud enough to carry where the guy was.

Weakness:

Back to top Go down
Ethral

Ethral

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyMon Oct 16, 2017 11:59 pm

While thinking to himself he hears a unique gentle voice returning him to the real world. With a awkward twisting motion he turns around towards said voice. A man with odd variant in eyes has spoken to Malpercio of all people shaking his head to bring himself back to his sense an replied to this variant. AH! this ob-pole.. Yea I was admiring it! That's what it was i'm not lost or .. anything. He says clearly lying through is teeth about his true desire of finding for the meaning of the pole in the first place. Goal one completed he though he easily masked his previous endeavor.

Now for phase two he had to find out about more if this variant human to see if in some fashion gave him a heads up in his world. A spark in his mind at that moment giving him a plan for a future investment could result in harnessing it if I have a chance. With a smirk He continuous on speaking in a more firm tone while snapping his fingers to gain more focus attention. It be rude not to introduce our-self's I'm malpercio. So what might be yours? Making a gesture with his other hand with his long fingers curling in on themselves.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 7:45 pm

The idol would watch the strange man with a neutral expression as the guy moved to face him. Staying calm, he would raise an eyebrow at the guy as he spoke of the pole and his predicament. The guy’s attempt to lie about the situation wasn’t a very good one and one that the quiet idol saw through easily enough. Even so, he wouldn’t make a fuss of it. “Admiring the pole huh?” he would say as he folded his arms and looked up at the pole in thought. Hmmm. “You know, I never thought to admire these things. I mean it is just a telephone pole. Something quite common around here. Though now that I am actually examining it. I suppose it could have some art value to it.” The idol would muse as he thought on that for a moment. Perhaps it could be a focus point for some art piece or what not. It was certainly an interesting idea when he thought on it. He wondered just how much twisting he could do creatively with such a thing as his object of focus.

A curious thought, but one the young man would put behind him as he heard a snap and looked back at the strange guy who was now smirking for some unknown reason. Hmm. Strange, but not bothersome as long as the other didn’t do anything stupid to make the idol classify him as a threat. Anyway, this one was asking for his name huh? Well…”Malperico. A pleasure meet you. My name is Hatsuharu, but you are welcome to call me Hatsu for short,” the young man would begin before blinking a bit as he looked the guy up down. “So, Malperico. Are you new to this place?” he would ask his tone remaining as calm as usual as he observed this strange guy.
Back to top Go down
Ethral

Ethral

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 12:59 pm

After listening to  this variant rather very carefully about what is known as telephone poles with his being almost disturbing calm was very lack of such a tall objects true purpose but, at least have a name to go by now for both of them. A nickname of all things was rather odd to give as well instead of a last name but, it may be common custom but, perhaps he was started overthinking things. That's when it hit him that he had to actually disclose some information of his knowledge of this place, perhaps it be better for him to say no an perhaps this Haru can give that information while seeing if he hold the potential power Malpercio so desired.

While putting back of his right hand on the front of his forehand. With a somewhat dramatic tone at the start into a mid shift to a rather serious towards the end. It's rather sad in all honesty with most modern artists I've read about never really try to expand their horizon with such designs right in front of them an clearly blinded by the common norms it's rather similar to  why I decided myself to leave the middle of the city In all honesty I am... Sadly unfamiliar with it as you say what a eye of detail you must have to figure that out. I came here for a change of pace from the big city to gain another perspective an now without a guide of any kind would you with the kindness of your heart show me what these vast lands have to offer with such a unique perspective as your own?! Near the end of his speech he removes his hand back to his side.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 8:54 pm

It was true Haru’s behavior could come off as disturbing or off putting to some, the young man having been trained from a young age to behave older than he looked, but even so, it wasn’t like he could suddenly shut off this side of him. It would take a conscious effort to appear more cheerful around others or at least a strong connection with someone that could relax him....and that spot belonged to only one person within the world of madness he lived in at this point. That aside though, the young man would take in how the other watched him and seemed to absorbed all he said. Like a child just learning something for the first time.

What a strange thought. This guy was in his teens yes? So he should know something about this world, right?... Or was this guy something else? His skin color and eyes certainly were odd and his behavior strange too, but he couldn’t use that to judge him alone. No there were too many weirdos in the world to use that alone. Hmm...He would have to get more evidence. Perhaps this would make an interesting study. Regardless of the thoughts in his head, the young man remained calm with his thoughts hidden to the world as he watched the other respond in a rather dramatic fashion.

To what he heard, the idol would hum a bit in thought. “Well if you rely on books or magazines that only focus on the main stream artists, then yeah I can see the impression of artists not going outside of their boundaries being there. Some that are more concerned with money just try to one up one another versus dive into risky endeavors. If you want something unique, you have to go hunt for those artists on the streets, in the clubs, and other places that don't really scream artist hang out. It’s in these odd spots or everyday life, you find the most talent and uniqueness. You just have to know where to look and how to spot them is all," he would say starting off serious before actually breaking the serious mask as a smile crept across his face.

“I was just asking a question. Nothing special there," he would begin with a soft chuckle before becoming a bit more serious as he continued. "I will admit this place is a breath of fresh air from the city,” the idol would pause to look around the area appreciating the quiet here and the beauty of this more rural area. However, his eyes would return to the guy as he gave a nod. ”If you are new to the place, I suppose I can show you around the place. Join me for a walk then?” The idol would tilt his head at the other waiting to see what he would say.

Back to top Go down
Ethral

Ethral

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 12:15 pm

What Haru said about modern artists puzzled him, It can't be that the archives on this world would be missing such a subgroup could it? Seeing as the variant even beaming so brightly confirmed this was a subject he had expertise in so it was very contradictory. Even a small laugh from him, who does he think he is making a mockery of me ... As malpercio thought this through i'll let it slide for now..One with power such as him shouldn't let it these things get to him. While Haru continued speaking about this city he nodded that was a very odd reaction to said outlands as if to confirm something. Squeezing his left hand to withhold his minor "annoyance" it seemed the overall second goal was completed all according to plan as a car goes by making him jump abit forward. Knocking him back into reality.

A walk you say?   He says if surprised tone while twist his head abit to the left.   I would be most delighted   slightly bowing an extending his hand out towards the road Lead the way I will follow slightly to the side if you don't mind? Returning to his original position afterwords folding his hands. Now onto goal 3 I can feel the puzzles pieces falling into place. Igor would have never allowed this an I can't wait when this is all over to show him I was justified!
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 5:35 pm

While the idol had indeed given some information on artists in the world, he took note of the other's reaction to it all. At first the guy seemed confused and then agitated perhaps. It was hard to say without further evidence. Evidence that the idol would let surface on its own as he gave a calm blink to the other. He would look away from the other, his eyes moving to the landscape around him as he shifted slightly to get a bit more distance between himself and the road. Haru was on the edge of gesturing for the other to come away from it too; however before he could even get the words out some ass hole decided to use the quiet stretch of road as a race track and zoom by. The action caused the odd man with him to jump away a bit, but the artist was not laughing as he watched the red car go by with a shake of his head.

"I honestly don't know why people think there is no speed limit out here," he'd grumble to himself before looking back at the other. "You okay?" he would ask before falling quiet for a moment to see if he would get an answer. Whether he did or not, the idol would eventually make his offer to play tour guide for the other if the guy was inclined to go on a walk with him...and it seemed despite whatever was running through the guy's head before he was all for this. He was even gesturing for him to lead the way in the strangest of fashions. While the actions did cause a bit of confusion, the young man would shake himself mentally and let the oddness go. As long as the guy wasn't harming anything he supposed it was okay. That aside, the idol would nod as he shoved his hands into his pocket and began walking back the way he came.

"Sure. Just stay to the inside of the road, so the cars won't bother you if they decide to pass again," he would begin before falling silent for a bit. As they walked, they would pass more telephone poles and large green fields to either side belonging to farmers and ranch owners. In the distance some animals could be seen and further out small dots that represented houses; however, it would be a while before they got near them. "Hmmm. I am not sure what to show you that would be interesting to you. There are tons of fields for farming and herd animals about. Unlike the city you won't find as much entertainment out here. There is a movie theater in town and I do know a ranch we could visit or even a nature trail. It all depends on what catches you interest most," the idol would say looking over at the other for some input. He suppose he could choose, but if he was a guide why not let the one that requested the guide choose what he desired? After all, it was for this guy's entertainment or knowledge he was doing this.
Back to top Go down
Ethral

Ethral

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Seeing as Haru seems to care about a attendants well being was a unusual sight indeed. It was a very odd feeling he hadn't felt before but, it pasted quickly. Patting himself self down in response to make sure nothing it was out place. From what it looks like I am. Foolish insects shouldn't be allowed to use such a thing.  After Haru's stern statement about the road reminding him of Robin's strictness Malpercio delved into the think tank.

While it Wasn't one of his finer thing he wished to be reminded of now of all things but, may have a deeper meaning he thought. While the walked further on eyeing the large "telephone poles" as they past by for awhile it was just large amounts of open space that was seemingly devoid of meaning. Then after some time passed Haru began to speak of some odd places. It would be nice he thought to have a place to take a break since they've been walking for quite awhile and walking in the hot sun so a nature trail, an watching animals herd about wasn't in the card for him. Also he did read that movie theaters were usually enclosed space with reenactments of historical events so that would lead him to one decision! The choices you presented me are all good ideas I do think the "movie theater" sounds like it be a nice change of pace. Even though there was a few in the bigger part of the city but, this one might have some unique oddities.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:48 am

The idol would hear what the other said as his eyes returned to him. He would take note of the words used, but for the time make no mention of the ones that caught his interest. "I am glad to hear you are okay," the idol would begin with a calm nod before moving to become tour guide. As they walked he took note of how the other looked around the place, the other eyes seeming to go towards the telephone poles in the area. He wouldn't say anything to disturb the guy until he brought up the options for the other of course.

When the other made his choice, the idol would give a faint smile as he spoke. "Alright then. The theater it is," he would say as he kept on his course for now making no hurry to get to their destination. He was enjoying the walk and he suppose the talking too for he would find himself nodding a bit at the other's words. "The theaters in the city are large and have multiple viewing rooms. The one out here is older and smaller, but have things that the high tech theaters don't. I find the theater a bit more welcoming and cleaner too. It's always nice to catch a picture there. And if you want and have time. Perhaps we can view one when get there." It would be a nice chance to sit down and cool off, if nothing else. Besides, he did like the popcorn there so that was always a plus. In any case, it would take a bit more walking before they got there, so he would speak to the other to pass time. This time a question would come as he glanced over to the other at his side. "Do you think people are insects?" he would ask his tone calm, yet curious as his strange eyes watched the other.
Back to top Go down
Ethral

Ethral

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 5:39 pm

This variant explanation of the theater seemed to line up with his exception of the welcoming part. Were there perhaps people him there to greet him the attendant thought for a moment perhaps it would be a nice relaxing aura around the place, at any rate using such a facility would cost funds he lacked at the moment. I wonder what they will have up for viewing around this time of day when we get there we can decide on. he nods his head after alittle bit Haru commented on a statement for some odd reason he thought an to humor him Malpercio explained as if teaching someone the ways of the world. I believe some are with no real purpose but, to be stepped on by the strong they lack the mind of common ants to follow the common norms of order. It is even even a insult to insect when thinking about it comparing them to such lessers! He takes a pause to catch his breath. It's not their fault though being born in a poor family or being genetically inferior at the start but, I digress.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 11:54 am

The idol would give the other a faint smile as he continued to walk. "Well they typically run a few different ones, so we definitely have choices. Though if you had choose a type of movie, what kind would you like viewing?" A casual question, but one used for so much more as he studied the guy wondering just how much he actually knew about the world. He already didn't seem to know what a telephone pole was and he mentioned books before where he had gathered information from about artists. So was this a super sheltered kid that was never allowed outside? The books the only escape and view into the world? Or was this guy perhaps something else? Like some space traveler or something?

Okay brain, no. That was going too far, but the guy's behavior did make him wonder many things; however for now the idol wouldn't poke into the matter preferring for now to just get a feel for the guy versus going personal so soon. In any case, they would continue to walk the buildings and homes of the small town getting closer as they moved forward. They would be there soon enough, but still had some walking to do. Though the young man didn't mind. He had an interesting topic on his hands anyway.

He would raise an eyebrow at the explanation received. The way it was delivered was interesting in and of itself, but the view point was even more fascinating. "Everything has a purpose whether it is weak or strong. Poor or rich. Or neither. The world is a beautiful and flawed place, so to pass judgment on the creatures in it just because of their lot in life is often a fatal error. Sometimes the most powerful come from the places you just described," the artist would say as he continued to walk along side the other, his voice remaining calm and not in any way confrontational as he simply shared a view point of his own.

Back to top Go down
Ethral

Ethral

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 3:33 pm

He tilts his his head in seeing the odd reaction from Haru. Could of sworn it looked somewhat like a smile but, the expression was very vague causing a second of hesitation till his train of thought snapped back. What would be the most insightful spectacle through history would fit my fancy that I have not already or to re-experience what a quandary. One with treachery such as Hawk's betrayal from the famous Phoenix Featherman or perhaps of a famous battle ether one will do but, He gives out a heavy sigh..   One without guns would be preferable . The attendant has read of the many different type of extraordinary feats performed and, of course to inherit them on his own to gain more mental manipulating methods or fighting techniques an such to add to his arsenal. As the true one who rules over power it be a minimal task to replicate such things an harness their true potential he reassuring himself.

As the walk along an start to approach a building in the distance the variants topic somewhat turned south did he not take in what valuable information he gave on such is slightly frustrating but, since he didn't make a big deal i'll let it slide he thought. As he motions with his right he he begins his second lecture. It's understandable you might think that but, those powerful people that come from that are usually not from there own results but, effected on situational circumstances or perhaps a latent gene from one of there forefathers just making them var- as he cut's off mid sentence as he was to focused on explaining his topic that he lost track of where he was walking an walked strait into the building.

Flaw:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 7:36 pm

The idol would take note of the head tilt, adding this to the list of strange things the guy did. From what he was picking up, it seemed this one was perhaps not used to acting normally with others? Or perhaps he was just socially awkward in general? It was hard to say. Even more so with the way he spoke and did things. So proper. And here he thought he was too well mannered for his own good. Huh. That aside though, the young man would absorb the answer he got as far as a movie went and hummed a bit in thought.

“Well I am not sure about your example there. Those names are unfamiliar to me, so I am afraid I am not quite clear what sort of movie genre that would even be in. In any case most movies on the action side have guns in it these days; however, the theater does run some old samurai movies that are pretty accurate to history and while violent comes from an era with very few guns. I bet we can catch one when we get there.” Seemed like a reasonable choice and the closest to what the other wanted. Though if he wanted to object to the matter the guy could and who knew maybe looking at the movies there might make the guy want to watch another.

Movies aside though, it would seem the next topic would turn into a debate or at least try to for the most part. As the idol gave his point of view, the other didn’t seem to like it and in fact even tried to defend his point with more words. The young man had planned to let him finish before countering it with proof of his own; however, it seemed a building decided it wanted them not to exchange words in such a way and when the other met said building? Welll….

The idol would stop in his tracks blinking a few times as he eyed the other. Unlike some that would just fall out laughing at this, the idol would not as various emotions mixed within causing him to raise his eyebrows at the other before his eyes drifted to the building to see which it was. Ah. That building. Okay.

He would look back at the other. “It looks like you found the clothing store. Though I do wonder, how are doing there? That hug did not look very comfortable,” the young man would say in a calm manner, his tone neither neither mocking or overly concerned. It was quite neutral much like his face as he shoved his hands in his pocket. Was he worried. Maybe, but perhaps having no bond with the other made it easy for him to seal this side of him up.
Back to top Go down
Ethral

Ethral

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 12:46 pm

Where matter exists he knew there would be dangers but, this is starting to get ridiculous. This is the second time tragedy has struck since i've met this variant that something unfortunate has happen. Perhaps it's just him overthinking that just do to some other odity could be causing this that is going against him for he was the most powerful. It was a strange place overall with "telephone poles" the streched to the sky as if mocking all who stood around them with their prestige's height. The attendant would rub his face with his hand an check for injury with thankfully to is delight not even a bloody nose for now. I feel better then ever I thank you for your consideration on that detail! it's more like the clothing store found me with open arms. It wishes to change my attire but, I shall deny it's pleas! He stands up strait with his hand to the sky. For my strength is greater then it's so I hereby shall not concern myself with it any longer.

Perhaps due to the sudden change of height or it was just a natural  delayed his nose started to bleed SHIT! *The attendant panicked then on reaction reached into his left hand pocket and, pulled out a handkerchief and, covered his nose. Excuse my foul language, what were we talking about against. He paused for moment to recover the prior conversation an remembered he was so rude to not notice the suggestion of the other movie choice due to being overly frustrated on something. With that he skimmed over the pretty accurate movie statement that his mind just happen to omitted at that time. An pardon my rudeness, he folds the the handkerchief an put's it away. Yes samurai moves will do just fine.They are usually very interesting  in detail on there political life, moral codes, an fighting just lines up really well. Shall we continue on are way? Malpercio put's out his hand as if pointing in a direction and, follows along side haru they depart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)    Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Act 1 the outworlders play (haru edition)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next