Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

Personas in Space (PiS)

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->PiS Starting Guide

->Shops/Facilities (PiS)

->Missions (PiS)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

December 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Quell the Fourth Dream (VS Lucifer)
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyToday at 9:24 am by rustytengo

» Welcome Aboard (Johnny/Colette interaction)
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyToday at 8:38 am by rustytengo

» Upgrading Medjed
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 am by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» Unit-X01's Compendium
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 7:53 am by Sosina

» X01 Upgrading Alexandros
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 7:52 am by Phantom of the Chat

» Octavius' Compendium
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 7:23 am by Sosina

» Octavius' Plug book
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 7:22 am by Sosina

» Strange Sightings and Myths [Tequila Request 1]
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 9:56 pm by Deshitana

» Those Yellow Lights (Johnny/Cain Interaction)
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2020 6:12 am by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 News10
Updated: 20/07/2020

*beep beep*This is the Captain speaking. Good morning, day, or evening. As you all must be aware, we have had our fair share of mishaps on this ship in recent times and I would just like to reassure you they're all being taken care of. Having detained and questioned the Anti Shadow Suppression Weapon that crashed into our ship, we have determined that they're indeed not hostile, simply on the run. As such, I would kindly ask any crew members and staff to treat our guest with respect until we can drop them off at a safe location. Speaking of, without both our engines in working conditions, we're stranded. For that purpose, a scout team has been assembled and sent to investigate a nearby planet for resources or help. We cannot contact them at the moment but they will surely be returning home soon with good news. Until then, please resume your daily duties and dealings. We have plenty to take care of on our end as well. *beep beep*

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 4:21 pm

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 59546
"Alright! The gas is off and..."

Fel's quick pace slammed to a halt as he reached the bottom of the stairs. His mouth hung agape at Azul's display of power... If Azul listened closely he would be able to hear the soft squeaks and confused gasps that escaped Fel's dropped jaw. He would look to Azul for a moment, then to the group of civilians that Azul had masterfully encased in ice. The citizens seemed to be fine, except for the severe frostbite they were sure to experience from being frozen today. "Ah...Cha... I... I tol... You... sup... I told you not to hurt them! What the hell is wrong with you people! First you come into my village and start blowing holes in my walls and freazing my citizens, now you're going to the fucken Core! And NOW FUCKING GAIA SHOWS UP! Fuck! Fuck this! Fuck you! Fuck Targiser! Fuck Gaia! And Fuck you again! Ya know what! Fuck you a third time! I"m done! Your buddy's are comen to get you or something but I don't fucking care! I'm done! I'm getting a drink, going into my breathing chamber and waiting for Gaia to come fucking kill me cus I am dooooooone with this bull crap!"  

Fel ignored the cries and shouts from his citizens a he ranted and hopped behind the bar to grab a bottle of whisky and a bottle of wine, all the wile tugging his ear at Azul. Now, there was no way Azul could have known this, but on permanence, tugging one's ear at someone was equivalent to the middle finger... If said middle finger was also being used to do various illicit things to the recipients mother and father."Have fun getting mind controlled asshole! PEACE!"

With that, Fel returned up the stairs and entered the third room on the second floor. Locking it behind him....

VICTORY:

Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 4:49 pm

"Hope your people turn out okay!" Azul called after Fel sarcastically. He turned his attention onto the bar, and took a few steps forward, before being interrupted by the news that apparently they'd reached the Pay-Pew-View of Junction, and Gaia was pointing at the Wrestlemania sign. After finishing his questioning, he started grabbing things that looked expensive from behind the bar. Might as well make a cheap buck, since everything else had gone to shit.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:53 pm

All Alice could do was sigh dejectedly as Fel abandoned all hope and ran up the stairs one last time. She felt kinda bad for him, but had no intention of – nor did she think she could ever successfully do something like – bringing someone that overcome with grief back to their senses. “H-hey, Azul!” She called to his attention as he began to loot the bar. “First you freeze innocent people solid and now you’re really going to just loot their home?” Even a self-perceived person of low moral compass like herself could tell when someone was being way too much of a dick. Every passing second things were turning out worse and worse…

“Put those down, Azul.” Lucian commanded from the entryway of the dining hall. After the events that had transpired at the edge of the town and the earth-shattering revelation of what was after Junction and Permanence alike, Lucian had hurriedly made his way inside the town hall, horrified by the sight before him. “Dad! I was just-“

“Don’t worry, Alice. I know.” The president reassured his daughter as he solemnly walked over to Azul, making himself as imposing as possible. “Now, I legally can’t tell you not to loot this place, considering we did not get much of a chance to establish a mutual legal agreement with Fel or anyone else, but…” He continued, glancing over at the iced men and women, then back at Azul with an irate yet collected frown. “I can assure you this world will live, and so will its inhabitants. So when those who need this place to survive come here to live their lives like they have the right to… just remember you traded in their livelihood for a quick profit.”

“Alice.” Lucian called out, turning away from Azul. “Where’s Fel?”

“He stormed off to the top floor.” She answered disappointed, wishing she could have been able to say something else. “Doesn’t seem like he really wants anything to do with us right now.”

“Too bad, he’s getting both of us.” He finalized, going up the stairs with the intent of talking some sense into – or at least some info out of – Fel. Alice quickly followed behind, giving the floor below one last look as she went up the stairs. Once at the top of the stairs, they tried every door one by one, quickly finding their answer at the third door. “What should we do?” Alice asked from behind the locked door. Before Lucian could answer that question, a call from Cassiel interrupted them both…

Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 8:15 pm

"I loot everyone. Rich, poor, frozen..." Was his only response to Alice, as he ducked below the bar to see if their was anything worth the big bucks. He could probably sell them off to some people in the slums desperate for a kick. Hell, they wouldn't even know what it was worth! It was a total steal!...literally. Having spent the majority of his life homeless, Azul wasn't exactly familiar with the concept of NOT stealing everything somebody owned after he'd dealt with them in one way or the other. For him, it was business as usual. He only poked his head back up when he heard the door open, and scowled. 'Oh great, the boyscout is back. Why does my wallet suddenly feel in danger. He managed to keep his expression straight as the man scolded him for...something? He wasn't really listening. He assumed it was about the booze. After all, what else had he done wrong other than potentially cripple several people for life without even considering any other solution?

Oh.

Well, thinking about it that way he did feel somewhat scummy. Somewhat. He supposed without it whoever owned the bar would lose profits...and several toes, more than likely. They'd lose the bar, their home and...

"Fine, fine. I'm putting it back." Azul huffed. He put the drinks back to where they'd come from. "Now, apparently something's attacking Junction,
and CWIS wants Seekers to go handle it."
He stated plainly. 'That guy's such a pain.'

[Exit.]
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:09 am

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 WzA5jLZ

"Heeeeeey! Lucy! Don't just, like, leave me in the dust! Anyways, I have, like, a plan! So, like, don't just run off all wildly. Let me do a few things first. Just stay put and I'll, like, patch you back into the call once I'm done."

Cassiel would say to Lucian and Alice assuming she could hear him. Well, regardless, he'd quickly have Raziel send a drone to where he hear Fell was at. And, promptly, try to start a call with Fell again. If he could, he'd just do the old visor trick. If that didn't work, the drone would bonk the door Fell locked himself behind and project Cassiel's voice loud enough so that it could be hear through it, assuming it wasn't sound proof mind.

"H-Hello? This is Mr. Bell, right? Can we talk real quick? Like, I just wanted to see if we could find some common ground or something. Is that alright?" he'd ask with a somewhat pleading tone to his voice. He was concerned, and slightly scared. But he had a plan, and he needed Fell's help to even get that plan to work.

~~Attempting to Negotiate with Fell~~

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 QWIHZJt

Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:49 am

NEGOTIATIONS:

The door swung open. Fel stood there empty bottle of wine in one hand and an uncorked bottle of whisky in the other. A thick suit was half pulled over his frame. He would hand Lucian the whisky and tell him curtly to take a drink while he finished putting on his suit. The belts and straps were fastened quickly and with precision, in spite of dawning effects of downing an entire bottle of wine and a mouthful of whisky in under ten minutes began to take hold. However, his somewhat  loos concintration was broken by another figure climbing the stairs and entering the small hub room.

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 Mushishi-zoku-shou-01
"Hey...Vel?... I saw the brown smoke and put my scarf on just like you asked...Vel? Oh. you're putting on your special suit. Goin to town?"

Fel stopped cold, mid buckle, and simply looked to where Tel stood."Also it's winter downstairs...Weird huh?... Lots of weird stuff happenen today Ey Vel?"

"...Tel..." Fel stared at his brother's wide smile for a moment longer... before finishing the last steps needed to don his suit."Yep... Weird day Tel. Now, I need you to get everyone in the village together in that metal cave I showed you the other day alright? And don't let anyone in or out unless you hear the special knock alright? I'm.... Getting stuff together from Cog Town for a festival... Want it to be a surprise! Can ya do that for me?"

"Sure thing Vel! You can count on me!" With that, a happy Tel made his way down the stairs and to the town square to start rounding up people.

"I want you to appreciate how uncomfortable this damn suit is..."

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 Latest?cb=20120908195031&path-prefix=es
"Come on... I'll show you to the cave... Oh, and my name's Vel now."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:06 am

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 B0KAn70

"Alright! We're all on the same page now! Um, I'm going to go ahead and patch everyone into the same call, alright Mr. Bell?"

Cassiel would say with a happy smile, patching in both Lucian and Alice into the call via the visors. If a drone wasn't needed from before, it'd be there to hover next to the three. Wait, suits! Huh, did they need any...? Maybe!

"Hey, Mr. Bell? While I have a feeling Lucy and Ally will be fine without a suit, a friend of mine will probably not. Do you have one for her perchance? She's, like, a little dog lady! Really cute! Has really long ears. Anything that can fit her?" Cassiel would ask with a somewhat hopeful smile. He didn't really know if Lilly would be fine with other strangers fighting that giant moth... So, even if he didn't, he felt that having Lilly close by would be more helpful in the long scheme of things. So, regardless, he'd wait to hear from Mr. Bell about that.

"Oh, also, Lucy! My plan! Um, so, basically, I need you to go near Gaia's heart. From what I can understand she has the ability to, um... Basically delete your brain. I, like, don't know why but I have the feeling you can totally not be affected by that! So, Mr. Bell and I are going to try and super analyze it to find her weakness, since we both have the same supportive power. Make sense?" Cassiel would say, hopefully Lilly would show up soon... It'd be important to let her know how everything was going. Well, anyways, that was his plan at least! Well, here's hoping it went well and Mr. Bell would become his room mate!!

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 QWIHZJt

Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:28 am

Lucian and Alice listened intently to Cassiel’s message, having finally been relayed the entirety of CWIS’s Seeker broadcast now thanks to his own communication abilities. Alice would’ve asked what the hell happened outside of town, but before she had the chance to, Lucian made his own contribution to the mass broadcast. Just as he finished up, the door opened to reveal a particularly perturbed Fel holding a bottle of alcohol, which Lucian held but did not drink from; wouldn’t do to be inebriated at such a vital time.

Once that was out of the way, Lucian, Alice and hopefully Vel stepped out of the town hall and into the middle of Pottsfield, where they would meet up with Cassiel and Lilly. "Yeah. Makes sense to me."
“Now then.” Lucian began. “Lead the way.”

Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 1:38 am

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 751_max
"Right then. Follow me... I think I have a suit the right size for your friend..."

On their way out, the village would be empty, a far cry from the quiet busyness that had been when they arrived.

Vel would have a suit about the right size for Lilly, though the ears would pinch slightly at the base... and the inside smelled to high heavens of Sulfer, but with a few modifications it provided the young girl with the oxygen she needed.

Now all that was left, was to find the cave.

The gears of fate are ever turning.

Lucian, Cassial, Azul, Alice... Your bonds grow ever stronger...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1   Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands 1
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5