Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Masako's Relations EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Masako's Relations EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Masako's Relations EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Masako's Relations EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Masako's Relations EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Masako's Relations EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Masako's Relations EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Masako's Relations EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Masako's Relations EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Masako's Relations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dandanni

Dandanni

Masako's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Masako's Relations   Masako's Relations EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 12:51 pm

"I will not rest until I've made the most of these relationships!"

Masako's Relations 64d5248d67ece9ef8f7156b73a0b122c-d5gy0ox
Fool

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_1___the_magician_by_hedrick_cs-d5hnuv6
Magician

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_2___the_high_priestess_by_hedrick_cs-d5i6b7w
High Pristess

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_3___the_empress_by_hedrick_cs-d5izvnf
Empress

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_4___the_emperor_by_hedrick_cs-d5lshud
Emperor

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_2___the_hierophant_by_hedrick_cs-d5o71un
Hierophant

Takeru Kagemaru

Heirophant - Social Link Level 1:  A bit of a fool and incompetent, but he's been through a lot, and he has potential.  Seems to have a talent for piano.  Might one day give his music a listen.

Heirophant - Social Link Level 2:  Quite talented with piano.  His music has a way of making one's heart ache.  It's quite beautiful.  It is also very helpful for forgetting rather traumatizing situations.

Heirophant - Social Link Level 3:  Alright, I'll admit it, Mr. Kagemaru is full of surprises.  Now I've recently discovered that he's a writer as well.  There are many surprises in that one.  And he's lone me something to read.  It has sentai elements, so I'm willing to explore it, at least.

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_6___the_lovers_by_hedrick_cs-d5qa0df
Lovers

Cecilia Hunt

Lovers - Social Link Level 1:  For a change of pace, I went to Arcadia at one point.  I met her there.  She has impressive foot work.  More so, she's a cadet Hopeful.  I want to see her succeed.  Also, she recommended a... Tea and Crumpets Sorority?  I will explore this option soon.

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_7___the_chariot_by_hedrick_cs-d5r4zca
Chariot

Masako's Relations 21b639cafeb69234676f0bb1f67f7b93-d6gb382
Justice

Masako's Relations 2edd7f65c4c5b28fd8e23229f79b86fe-d6erfji
Hermit

Grins ( 8D )

Hermit – Social Link Level 1:  …...................... he is very trying of my patience.............. but he has puns...... so he passes......... barely.......

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_10___the_wheel_of_fortune_by_hedrick_cs-d6fp169
Wheel of Fortune

The Wandering Parlor Ghost

Wheel of Fortune - Social Link Level 1:  She seems to represent the being known as the Wandering Parlor Ghost, but she hasn't given me a name.  For convenience purposes, I will refer to both as by the same name until further notice.  This one is a strange one for sure, but caring to say the least.  After making certain that my well being is assured (and I had to make said assurances several times), she made a reservation for me with this... Wandering Parlor, I suppose is the appropriate name for it.  The catch is that I have to find it, and it seems my hostess prefers long forgotten places.  I accepted both for the challenge and for the opportunity to find such places.  Knowing of them could prove useful later on.

Side Note:  .... why Mako Fish?

Masako's Relations 6886dcdda0445697c3bc133908764a28-d6egbl8
Strength

Masako's Relations 02bdddeaa55b156be58c9846da64921d-d6gwm1v
Hanged Man

Nebula

Hanged Man - Social Link Level 1:  Another hopeful for the Cadets, and seemingly one with artistic sense.  They even offered to teach me the art of... art.  I'm not sure if I will have a use for it, but I will at least keep it in mind.  My hope is that things go well with their recruitment.  I'll be sure to ask later when I get the chance.

Masako's Relations Fefeaebae6aa9ed0eafe67e5a22bbc8d-d6iu28h
Death

Henry Mortimer

Death - Social Link Level 1:  A man with impressive if unorthodox skills.  Chance meeting has filled me with determination.  Seems to be a very accomplished Forensics Pathologist and Coroner.  If only I had thought enough to ask his name...

Side Note:  I got to learn his name the other night, during a... failed simulation exercise.  I wasn't able to catch up with him.  Maybe another time...

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_15___the_devil_by_hedrick_cs-d6jh9hp
Devil

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_16___the_tower_by_hedrick_cs-d6jh9nt
Tower

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_17___the_star_by_hedrick_cs-d6jh9ut
Star

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_18____the_moon_by_hedrick_cs-d6jh9zn
Moon

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_19___the_sun_by_hedrick_cs-d6jha7v
Sun

Masako's Relations B94e9a6d4d176428ee5d7d8b3acd9e6b
World

Masako's Relations Steampunk-fool_new
Jester

Stranger I met at an Inn (Frogerio)

Jester - Social Link Level 1: I did not think to get his name, but he is a stand out in his own right. I will likely recognize him in an instant. Perhaps I'll get his name should I run into him next. Or if he does make good on his suggestion to come to the Cadets to ask for help.

From what I've gathered, he is overworked, stressed, and likely quick to snap at the cause of his woes. While I don't know the full story, I suspect that it might be somewhat justified. Not many would be able to handle being overworked and going through daily stress without having their patience worn thin.

Despite this, there are obvious signs that he isn't completely negative. I can not think of anyone else who would endure carrying two bags of dog food that may as well be the equivalent of carrying to bags of hardened cement just to ensure that his canine companions are well fed. And though it was only for a glimpse, I think he displayed a sense of humor.

Here's to hoping things improve for him.

Side Note: Odd to be thinking of this, but I can't help but wonder how he got those bags into the house... either he has special equipment for it or he has an ally with Herculean Strength. I'm letting myself get distracted. I should focus on my work.

Masako's Relations Tarot-lust
Lust

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_14___the_temperance_by_hedrick_cs-d6jh9ag
Temperance

Masako's Relations 6368e7765427671c25533d95e788baae
Aeon

Masako's Relations 639b979a869d28758a4addcd663af97a
Magus

Masako's Relations Cerebium_tarot_20___the_judgement_by_hedrick_cs-d6jhafc
Judgement

"A collection of my memories..."

Last edited by Dandanni on Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:24 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

Masako's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masako's Relations   Masako's Relations EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

Masako's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masako's Relations   Masako's Relations EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

Masako's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masako's Relations   Masako's Relations EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:44 am

Heirophant Rank 2:https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t4790p30-the-music-of-takeru-kagemaru-for-masako#51809
Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

Masako's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masako's Relations   Masako's Relations EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

Masako's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masako's Relations   Masako's Relations EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

Masako's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masako's Relations   Masako's Relations EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 12:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

Masako's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masako's Relations   Masako's Relations EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 10:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

Masako's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masako's Relations   Masako's Relations EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 3:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Dandanni

Dandanni

Masako's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masako's Relations   Masako's Relations EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Masako's Relations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masako's Relations   Masako's Relations Empty

Back to top Go down

Masako's Relations
Page 1 of 1