Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]

Go down 
+2
Deshi
Grantus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Oki would hear the words spoken by those around it, taking note of the woman named Raina’s whispering and seemingly gloomy mood, but for the most part not question it as its mind turned as it went over what it heard. On one hand, there were those that were fine with sacrificing Beep and on the other hand, those that wished to save her. While Oki wasn’t an expert on computers and had probably uninstalled/deleted programs on a computer without a thought in the past, Beep was not just a program. She was Beep. A living thing even if she was data.

The fact that she was this made it hard for Oki to say what was right in this case and what was not as it found itself in the middle as it struggled for a moment longer. What was heard next only made the situation worse, but at least it solidified something within Oki as it did what it had to do.

“We would love to save Beep. Honestly we would; however, the more the options are thrown out the more grim it becomes. We do not want to waste time nor gamble with lives. As for this new option...I for one cannot attack you. You should know this by now…” Oki would say looking up at Helen. Perhaps if it was its own life and there wasn’t so much weighing on this, then maybe it would gamble, but as it stood now? No. It would not harm Helen...nor did it actually want to fight her again. It learned a long time ago not to do that. As for anyone else sacraficing themselves….Well...

The being would sigh at the situation as it looked over at Beep for a moment before looking over at Danille. It would give her a sad smile.

“I don’t think there is ever a guarantee with anything and while I understand wanting to try a different way. We do not see the logic in it if it means potentially killing Helen or anyone else that wanted to step up and take the job over,” it would then look down at the ground. “Perhaps gambling with one in an attempt to save many is the best choice here.” It didn’t like saying it, but then again this wasn’t the first time in its life it did something it was uncomfortable with or went against another’s way of thinking. It did not expect anything to go smoothly now, but what in life ever did.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:40 am

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 Img-thing?

"I don't understand you people..."

The widow would say with a weak laugh. Of course people would hesitate when the only way to save someone was to cause someone else pain. They were heroes, after all. The mere thought of hurting one another was foreign, terrifying. And the thought of fighting someone as strong as Helen was also something the group probably didn't think was wise. Time was running out and they needed a martyr to save the human like program.

The widow would step forward, summoning her soul bound doll with a small flick of her hair. She'd smile warmly, it wasn't like she was doing this without her own motives behind this. But, Helen obviously cared for Beep. She didn't want to see someone loose someone close to them. Not if she could do anything to prevent the deaths that fallowed her around. Maybe this would break her curse? Or maybe...

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 XVqznDd

"When I said that their lives were in danger, I didn't think the solution could be that simple. It's such an easy task for people like you. Beep needs a vassal she can easily 'hack' into, right?"

She'd say, holding the journal close to her chest. She'd sigh, would these people even listen to her? What was the point in even trying? So far, all of her actions had been in vain. But, maybe this would help her and her son... If her theory was correct... She couldn't pass the opportunity to gain an ally in one of these strange worlds.

"R-Raina! No, what has gotten into you? They'll have to fight you! I-I won't allow you to get hurt!" the doll maker would say, taking a step forward before the widow's soul bound would move to intercept her. She'd stifle a gasp, looking past the doll and towards her prodigy. What was she doing? Why was she doing this?

"Y-You can't be serious... Raina, listen to reason here! You're risking your life! How is this going to achieve anything? What about Jack?" the doll maker would say with urgency. She wanted to get through to her, to get her to thinking correctly again! This was beyond foolish. This was risky. This wasn't like her at all...

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 Swr-portrait-alice

"I was banished from my home village so many years ago for giving birth to an albino son. A witch, they called me... They almost killed my baby. I hate death... I loathe its existence. Forgive my previous transgressions, and do what you must too me so that I may be able to save Beep."

//~Raina Steps Forward as a Sacrifice -- Burn the Witch?~//

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 3:24 pm

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 OozlILZ
"Now hold up a second, do we even know if that would work? After all we are not native to this world." He just talked about not throwing their lives away like idiots, it's like nobody even payed attention to what he had said. However, her speech and what Clarita had said confirmed his suspicions, there's no doubt that this woman is Nilo's mother... What pain, as if losing a person he cared about wasn't enough this woman would keep opening old wounds. However, he wasn't going to stop now, Blaez still had reasons to fight. "Anyways... Now that i know how saving Beep would go, i'm not quite sure about it, a lot of people could end up dead for one life." He'd have to go with whatever the group decided, but he felt that his opinion should be voiced before the group made a decision.

"Hey Angela, you have been awfully quiet, do you have something to say on the matter?" Maybe she had some helpful insight that could help in this situation, or maybe not, it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Clearly the group was not in full agreement with one another. As they spoke, their vision would go blurry for a brief moment, as walls of 1s and 0s clouded their eyes, until their vision returned. Helen frowned deeper. "We are losing time. I cannot afford indecision here. You," she said turning to Raina. "It isn't that simple. Only one of you seems to have the right codes in your body. And it's..." she looked to Danielle with a confused expression. " Your framework seems to have the name "Nozomi" attached to most of it. That is one of the names granted to use the backup...but is that your real name?" It was more of a rhetorical question, since at this point she couldn't afford to be picky. Beep shook her head from Helen to the team and back to her. Angela in particular still remained deathly silent, ignoring a look from Beep and turned to Blaez when he addressed her. She nodded and took a step forward. "What about me...?" she said quietly. Helen looked to her. "You're different. You I don't get at all; you have essentially no framework, almost like you're an actual human in here. Maybe it could work, but you would have to risk the chopping block like the others." Angela tilted her head slightly. They needed to make a decision now, or Helen would simply have to force one upon them. They may not like it, but they would have to come together.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 3:51 pm

Danielle raised her eyebrows when Helen looked at Danielle. Nozomi? What did that have to do with anything? Well, she wasn't going to find out without pushing forward anyway. And it didn't matter what anyone told her anymore. She wanted to save all these people damn it. As both a Soldier and a Wild Card, it was her duty to save as many people as she could... Even if it meant putting her own life on the line. She'd step forward, giving the others a faint smile before turning towards Helen.

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 C7f8e5f20b7ab3fe22ce87dce97e5084
"My real name doesn't matter... All that matters right now is saving this world. If I'm necessary to be the punching bag, then so be it. I'm a tough girl, I can take it."

And she wouldn't take no for an answer. She had taken on a large responsibility back in Eirini... to protect that colony from whatever happened. And if this was tied to the plethora of other worlds and universes, then... by extension, this was part of her duty. She was never one to question the orders she were given, so long as they weren't unjust. And that wouldn't change today either. This was her job, nothing more... and nothing less. And it was one she devoted her whole life towards.

Making the world a better place.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Oki would stay quiet as it watched this whole thing unfold. Everyone ignoring the risks as all of sudden everyone and their grandmother wanted to be a sacrifice for Beep. It was depressing really, but also highly agitating. It was enough to make anyone want to scream, but somehow as unsettling as the whole ordeal was, Oki managed to distance itself from its emotions as it approached this from a more logical standpoint as it laid the facts before itself.

This world was running out of time. The more they debated and went around with the whole who died and what not issue, the more this world suffered and risked collapsing. Even as they continued to fight and more options were given the world itself would give a final warning as it forced their vision to go blank for a moment and only 0’s and 1’s appeared before it for a split second. This wasn’t good. Furthermore it seemed that even Helen was getting a bit frustrated with this as she laid down pretty much who could and who could not perform this task.

So Danille was like Nozomi….a special case in the world. While she was like most here, the creature had to wondered if it would be wise to let the woman be a sacrifice. While it couldn’t be sure, Nozomi and this woman...they reminded it of Hyde….and if they shared that same power, then perhaps here was not where she was suppose to die. Perhaps that power she and he shared could be made useful elsewhere… As for the others….

Raina was not compatible and Angela was anomaly. They couldn’t rely on them for success either...and besides even if they could, the matter of fighting was still there. Battles took time….and without a 100% guarantee it would work or they wouldn’t killed the one offering to be a host?

“……”

It would ponder a second more and then reach its decision.

Nozomi is a guy from our world and up until a few moments ago was a traveling companion. We lost track of him and ended up with Danielle instead. They’re powers are very similar and so is their behavior. It is kind of scary really…” Oki would say with a small sad smile as he looked over at the girl and then Raina. “Everyone is always willing to sacrifice themselves for others. I suppose that is a trait I should admire. Really it is something beautiful,” it would say as it observed them for a moment longer and then looking away it would look over at Blaez and give him a small nod before its eyes turned to Beep. The man’s words had not fallen on deaf ears. None of it had….and that is why what it was about to do now ate it up so, but…..there was no other choice….

If the being was allowed to it would approach Beep before doing something unexpected. It would attempt to pull her into a hug and hold her for a bit.

“Beep….please forgive me for this…” it would say to her...and then without another word, the creature would summon some of its powers and use it against her.

Provided it was not attacked or Beep didn’t try to escape, the creature would continue to hold the program close to it. As it did this, she would feel claws from the shadow going into her….

Oki was highly aware of how this would look and even was prepared for consequences of its actions...but this after considering the options….this was the only right path it found. Cruel and cold as it seemed…. the creature had made its decision, but now the question was what would happen because of it the action…
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 6:18 pm

((Edit: In case it matters: Oki does 55 slash damage when using a dex attack.))
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 1:03 pm

The widow would bite her lip. Of course it wouldn't be that easy. Of course fate would bar her from what she wanted. It always happened this way. It always stopped her from everything she wanted. With a loathsome sigh, she'd turn to Danielle. So be it, there wasn't enough time to second guess things, she was ready to get this over with now. She didn't want this world to disappear because of her own fault.

Clarita, on the other hand, was relieved to hear such news. She'd sigh shakily, going to hold onto Raina's arm. The widow would blink and look down at her teacher. Had she really been that worried? The widow would sigh once more. What would Jack have thought about her reckless action? He probably would've denied her her words, and through himself in front of her if anyone tried to attack her. He was such a rash boy... Clarita was such an emotional woman... Of course they'd care about what happened to her... Foolishness...

"So, all we have to do is weaken her, right? Then, let's hurry up and do that." the doll maker would say, letting go of Raina for the time being. It wouldn't do to hinder her movements. She'd have to attack her with all her might after all, maybe even summon her persona. Though, while Raina prepared herself, Clarita's eye would wander towards Oki. His words confused her, but his next action shocked her.

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 XhUsrIT

She'd stifle a scream, covering her mouth as she watched the shadow escape Oki and stab the program. She had forgotten how terrifying they could look. The training she had done all that time ago... It caused her to take a stumbling step back. The sight of such cruelty made her sick. They had a plan... They had such an easy plan...

Raina would turn in an instance upon hearing the scream, a burning feeling enveloping her heart as she witnessed what happened. She wanted to lash out at Oki, to hurt it, to make it pay for what it had just done. But, she wouldn't. She'd stand still, her weapon vanishing from sight. A heavy sigh escaped her. It happened again... Of course it would happen again.

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 IUnK03s

"Was that... Really necessary...?"

The widow would say in an angry whisper. She'd step in front of Clarita for the time being, her eyes never leaving Oki. She didn't want to participate in this blatant murder, she couldn't. The mere thought of killing someone with her own hands... It sickened her just as much as watching someone else commit such a crime and her being unable to do anything about it.

She'd stay quiet and watch the scene. Beep could've escaped the attack, but it didn't change the fact that Oki attempted murder. Actions would stay the same regardless of the scenario.

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 G4vkINT

"..."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 8:47 pm

Helen nodded reluctantly so, and turned her head to the screen, only to notice out of the corner of her eye Oki walking towards beep, and much to her shock, stabbing into her with claws. Even Helen herself who had trained Oki before, she did not expect them to take it this far. Helen had long learned her ways, and chose to as Beep's creator look for the best scenario where no one had to die. Did Oki change since they last spoke? When Beep felt the hug, she hugged back, and noticed a gap in her mind as her data was starting to become corrupted.

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 Tumblr_n3kkm1UwRL1rml7yqo3_r1_500

Beep 2.0:

"Ooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbeeeeep! I am.....dumping my files...okay? I get it....deleeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeting." Beep looked at her sleeved hands as she spoke, with a face of almost disbelief. Sure she was ready to be deleted since she had no life to delete. But even in that, she still enjoyed being around Helen and others. They say you never truly fear death until you are dying, and if Beep felt true emotions, this was what she was feeling as her body began to slowly disintegrate.

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 Tumblr_o193642I1G1sfet3to1_500

Helen looked and took one of Beep's still remaining hands, with a hardened face. Of course she wasn't as attached as it appeared, but it was still practically like a mother losing a child. It hurt some part of her whether she accepted it or not. She looked to the screen and typed something with her free hand, refusing to let the A.I. go. "I won't let you go Beep. I remember every line of code about you. You will be made in the new world, and live forever. I promise." Beep tilted her head and flickered as strange noises came from her floating body. "But it won't be me......will you make me so I can be there?" Helen took a slight moment, and pulled her face into a small smile. "Of course. You'll be there. I promise. I swear."

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 Tumblr_n15myq3lff1qd98geo2_r1_500

Did Helen resent Oki? No, she understood that sometimes hard calls needed to be made, but part of her hoped that in the end it could all be fixed and no one would have to perish. However if they really wanted to move on, like a business, cuts had to be made. Helen saw some of her old self in Oki; her cold demeanor and attitude. If they had more confidence, maybe this could have turned out differently? She had grown attached to the little program, and no matter which world she was in, she would find it hard to watch her go. Beep was merely an upper body, an arm and her face at this point as she pulled Helen in for a hug so immense everyone in the room could feel it. Helen tried to hug her back, but her arms went through the space where her body was. "Come back to me when we open the next world okay?" She said, hiding a small sniff in her body. Helen had made more changes than she cared to admit since she and Oki spoke last. Beep nodded as small blue sparks crawled down her cheek.

"Yeah! I will reTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-"

Beep 2.0.exe has been uninstalled...

Helen looked at the void where Beep no longer was, and doubled over, nearly losing her strength. She held herself up, before turning to the screen to hide her face. If they saw her now.....she placed her hand over her eyes and rubbed them. Their world would be saved certainly, but....she needed a minute...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 1:45 pm

Danielle knew that there would be necessary sacrifices of innocents on this journey, but she had wanted to keep it to a minimum, if at all possible. She did, much to her own suprise, do very little to stop Oki from doing what he did. He had been more decisive than she was... Unlike him, she was perhaps not ready to make the hard choices. And really, when did one become ready for that? Who's right was it to choose whether someone lived or died for the sake of everyone else? It was a tough decision...

But at the same time, she felt like Oki had betrayed her trust. Not even as much of a warning had left the thing's lips before the event occurred. She knew he acted for the greater good, but... she at least wanted to her job... something she hadn't gotten a chance to do even back home. And if she had, Danielle remembered nothing of it.

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 ZSgnK83
"..."

Why had she been unable to act? Perhaps it was just the underlying reason of saving this world that made her hesitant... At least, the blood wasn't on her hands. Her eyes would meet with the rest of her group for a moment. She had to act strong here... and continue on. She didn't know what it was like to lose someone she deeply cared about, so she couldn't really picture how Helen must be feeling still. After giving the lady a minute or two to recover, she'd rest her hand on Helen's shoulder. "I promise you... I won't let Beep's sacrifice be in vain... Now, what's the next step?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 3:20 am

The creature felt eyes upon it as it moved and in time hugged Beep. She hugged it back making what it did next that much harder. It understood other options were there...and maybe if it had more faith perhaps it would’ve tried a different option, but with such high stakes before it? It just could not place its chips on something that was a maybe. It had to be certain and so it went with the only option it was sure of.

Was it right in its actions? That was hard to say and honestly up to the eyes of the one looking at what had occurred. On one hand, the action could’ve be seen as cold hearted and murder, but on the other it could be seen as the right thing to do to save others. Whatever it was to the others, Oki honestly did not care as it felt some part of it die the moment the shadow’s claws pierced into the program.

It knew. It knew without a doubt that if it attacked, Beep would more than likely perish. Unlike everyone around her this was not a warrior or some being that held the sort of power that persona users or weapons had...No Beep was just like a civilian. Vulnerable and something that should not have to endure such a thing...and yet Oki had done it...It had destroyed Beep….

What followed next did not help make things better. No in fact, it only drove home what it had done deeper. The way she faded away, the chat that had followed...All of it crushed the being even more as it watched with a blank expression as it all occurred. It tried to take comfort in the fact that Beep could be rebuilt and in time come back to a better world, but the thought did nothing to save it from the pit it had fallen into. Nothing could….

Even so it would look over at Helen though it had no strength to move to comfort her, afraid it would surely break if it were to do so.

“Helen...I have no words for what I’ve done, but...it was the only path I could see working in this situation….” the creature would say, its voice was drained, strained, and brittle. The creature was still the same being she had met two years ago thus the ordeal was tearing it apart. However, unlike before Oki had harden thanks to its self inflicted hell it had lived through all that time...Hardened enough where it could make the hard decision that before it would never consider...

While Oki was not crying tears, or showing its emotions on its face, the creature was fighting against a tide of emotions within that threaten to drive it over the edge. It was honestly a miracle it wasn’t crumbling in its spot from it all, but somehow the creature remained standing as its eyes turned to the woman known as Raina as she asked a question.

“Necessary?” it would repeat tiredly. “I don’t think lives should be necessary to be lost at all. Even so, sometimes it is unavoidable….” the creature would say as it locked eyes that had lost some of their spark to with the other. This matter truly weighed heavily on the being, but it did not seek comfort or pity. No. It accepted the weight of its sin fully and choose to try to move forwards to a future where maybe these sort of choices wouldn’t have to be made any longer. A brighter future...even if the present wasn’t so bright at the moment.

Goodbye, Beep... it would think as it added her soul to its personal hell and then became quiet to see what would happen now.

Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 3:06 pm

The widow and the doll maker would stay deathly quiet as they witnessed the program's death. The former of the two gripping the journal tightly. She was angry it happened this way... She was angry that someone had to die due to someone's rash thoughts and feelings... She was angry she didn't do anything about it. That she simply let it happen. She'd sigh heavily, glancing away from the scene after the program faded from existence. Her sacrifice wasn't necessary, but it happened and it would save countless others.

"Your lack of faith in us is truly startling... Though, that's what happens when you put together a group of strangers." she'd say with a small sigh. It was awful, but they were people thrown into an environment where they had witnessed the deaths of two whole worlds. Constant movement, constant death, constant trials... Tension bread tight bonds or relationships ready to snap. It seems the group was weaning towards the latter heavily.

Clarita, on the other hand was petrified. Even the fall wasn't this terrifying. Raina had slain those gruesome demons with such ease... And yet, could she do anything against such a terrifying beast? Was this why the thing's antique shop had burned down? What had happened to him, then? Or even her? The doll maker would stand closely behind Raina, her hands trembling. She was used to feeling emotions, to feeling fear. But... This was something new. Something she couldn't describe regardless of her time in Azores. She had felt safe before in her doll shop, right beside Raina... Now, she didn't feel safe. She was terrified.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 9:48 pm

Wait, the other option is implanting her in someone? Damnit, and we have to beat them up to do it? "What?" I stare at Danielle. Apparently I offended her with saying that It would probably be okay to delete her. .... what the hell am I saying? I just suggested that it would be okay to kill off an AI, a mind. And I just didn't really consider it. I look at my hands. I don't want them to be stained with blood ever again. Yet I wanted to basically kill off someone to save this world. I slap myself across the face. Damnit, Oki, your saying to not try even though it has a chance to work? Wait what? Is that lady offering herself to be hacked into!? She isn't from this world, there are so many things that could go wrong! That guy just made the point I was thinking about. Wait, that other person who came from another world might also work? And they are almost like it's their real body here? What the hell Danielle!? If she has to restore this world, would it even work right that way? Damnit, so many question, no time, and no answers. WAIT WHAT!? Did Oki just slash at beep!? What is Helen doing? Remembering Beep's data? wouldn't that be like, trillions and trillions of binary code numbers? What is she? And is it possible for her to transfer all of Beep's identity over to a new place? I think this staring at amazement at the woman.

Shit, looks like Danielle is taking this harshly. And Oki is saying he did what he needed to do. And the woman is also taking this horribly. *Sigh* I don't know what to do, so i'll just ask Helen, who seems to know the most and is somewhat in control of her faculties. "So, Helen, what happens next? And is this goodbye?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 11:41 pm

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 Wz54PTT

While Oki's action certainly surprised Blaez, he understood why they did it, the individual made the hard choice and did what was necessary and earned a lot respect from Blaez in the process, however the man couldn't but feel bad for them, having to take down a friend can't be easy. There was nothing he could do that would make this situation easier for the people involved so he just remained quiet until it was over.

As he waited he noticed that some were terrified or at least didn't approve Oki's actions "It's harsh but it was necessary, we can't take too many risks if we want to make through this... Tsk..." Hopefully this ordeal would be over soon and he could go back... if there was anything to go back to when they returned. "We have too keep going, stopping now would just make all of our efforts meaningless."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 9:41 pm

Helen looked to the group after a moment and nodded. "Yes, we will reset the world, and presumably you will be on it as well yes? I doubt you'll simply vanish off to parts unknown." She looked to the computer and began to furiously type away at it. As she was typing away, the strange pods around the spire started to glow, as mounds of code began to appear over the tops of them. "When it's all complete, you will go in them to keep your bodies sound. I will be sending a message to the rest of the citizens to get in similar pods in their homes. It will work. And you all will be safe. I will make sure of it." She would be typing continuously, until all of the pods opened up with a voice chiming in from some sort of intercom.

"Backup pods open. Backup Protocol will begin in five minutes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]   The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Grid [Danielle & Friends]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next