Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)

Go down 
+2
Jerry
Retuo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:04 pm

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 X5dnk

Movement:

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 Swpelw

Gabishi:

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 Wgvn0l

Shadow Vera made her way to Hibiki's right to flank him during his scuffle with Gabishi. She made sure to power charge herself before encountering the enemy. Her mission here was to end him in one attack. However, seeing how she wasn't as strong as her real self, there was a chance this could fail. It all came down to if she hit her mark or not. "Aren't you supposed to be dead? Dead people should stay dead! Die Die Die!"

Shadow Vera:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:05 pm

OoC: Mistake for Gabishi's crit. It should just be 4.. but still, what bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 4:49 pm

Whatever Kahn had said, Jin took it into account. It made sense. So talking was really the only way to get them to stop fighting. But Jin felt like it wasn't going to be that easy at this rate. Nothing was ever that easy. Especially when someone like Hibiki was taken out so soon. The tide of battle is certainly against them now, making this even more complicated.

Jin made a motion for Shi and Caestus to move up now. They had to take some form of offensive. He rushed towards Vera this time and Hassan was summoned as his eyes flared into a gold hue familiar to those aligned under Nyarlathotep. But it was different from the last time he summoned the Tainted Persona... it reeked of stagnation and death like a corpse.

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 2YXzivL

"Take her out, Hassan."

From the cloak, a gnarled finger snapped itself at the girl who took out Hibiki and she would feel weakened. A flurry of chains soon erupted from the cloak. They all lashed out at Vera to smash her into pieces.

Movement:

Action:

Stats and Other Info.:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 5:59 pm

"Ah. Ruo's here with Nola. Alright, guys. You can take it from here with her, right? I'll get her back to Aburai. Hopefully I can also ask him to aid you... If he's willng to trust me, that is." Caestus looked back at the others before taking Nola from Ruo, as they traded places... Now then... to find Aburai...

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Ms. Grantus

Ms. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Coming in to let Caestus flee and handing Nola off to him, she would move towards Jin and a little closer to a familiar face she remembered after so long. She wanted to protect him, and was upset she could not get to him much faster than she could. "I'm here, now let's get going."

Movement:

Ruo_06:
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:15 pm

"Hmph..."

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 9:22 pm

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 Wgvn0l

"Error.. Can't believe a weakling got m-.." The Shadow would explode into multiple parts, leaving nothing but a black puddle left in its place.

Vera:

Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:20 pm

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 20nouc

Movement:

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 54ahxz

As Mikoto made his move closer, he felt the ground begin to shake violently. His eyes turned towards the tower being covered in a black outer layer, and the countless masks of Shadows that were beginning to form upon it. He gave a thin smirk before looking back towards the group ahead. With their vanguard down and the other quickly being surrounded, it wouldn't be much longer before they were removed from the equation. Mikoto couldn't help but chuckle abit before placing a hand on his side. "I'd tell you all to surrender, but then that'd mean death anyway. I will admit and say I'm not a fan of Yachiru's plan, but this is what my brother wants. I'm sorry it had to come down to this."

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 288p3me

Ree took a breath before giving a sigh. It did seem like things were soon coming to an end. Who would have thought she'd vanquish on the battlefield she loved so dearly? Well, that's how life worked. This life, atleast. She wasn't upset nor scared of what was going to happen next. After all, Yachiru had a vision for the future. He was no longer a man, but instead was a God among men. Those four long years finally lead up to this, and Ree stabbed her blade into the ground before giving a slight reprieve for the opposition. "These are our final moments in this life. You all on the battlefield should say your peace while you still have a chance. Angra Mainyu cannot be stopped now."

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 2n04yuc

"You there! The old, unkempt fellow! I hope you're prepared to kneel before me. I saw what you did to my comrade: I won't accept any apologies." Kiyomi Mio had made her way to Jin's side. The Shadow gave a sadistic sneer as Reverse Gawain appeared before her.

Kiyomi Mio:

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 Swpelw

"Alright, let's do this." Gabishi made it to the front of Jin and unleashed his own attack after healing himself.

Gabishi:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 8:22 pm

"Then I hope I can apologize once I dispose of you and your fellow Shadow."

Jin coolly looked at the two enemies coming towards him. A girl with a persona capable of light skills, she was clearly the danger here. But, he was able to sidestep to avoid the attack. At least, barely. Of course, Gabishi was going to aim for him as well, but Hassan's abilities allowed him to return his attack back at him, effectively neutralizing him. She was next. Despite all this rumbling, he can't let up on this attack. He knew this fight wasn't going to help them at all. But what choice did he have at this point?

"Hassan."

A single word was all the creature needed.

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 B8SKWBDCcAIPC5c

"Begone."

The Mutated Persona more or less did the same to Mio as it did to Vera. And so Mio would likely to be destroyed at this point. Though the tide of battle could change any time, really.

Movement:

Action:

Stats and Other Info.:

He glanced at both Three and Mikoto. They seemed to accept all of this in stride. So it's too late, huh?

"You two may feel free to attack us, but we won't do the same. I think I've started to catch on what's going on here. But I suppose it's too late then? Then you won't mind enlightening me if my theories are correct or not. Though, what have you done with Kogami? Have you already sacrificed him to Angra Mainyu?"

Since the end of the world is coming, then what's the point of holding back everything? Especially if they're this sure of winning?

"Correct me if I'm wrong, this whole conflict and all the killings in this tower is strengthening Angra Mainyu, am I right? If so, then Yachiru is quite the cunning man."

CEO or not, he was a conniving individual. He planned this whole thing out, for sure. And it's genius. Bring in a few naive kids with all the naive notions of saving the world by defeating enemies. How many years did he put into this whole project? Jin could only wonder.

"I'm curious. What is he offering to you two? A new chance in life? A purpose? Surely, you must know a conniving man like Yachiru would just plan to sacrifice you Kings as well, no? Why let yourselves be sacrificed for his goals? Surely, you all must have some reason to live? Family? You with the green hair, you mentioned a little brother, surely you want him to live?"

But before any of them could answer, it happened. The God had appeared as they had promised. It was a grotesque and voracious fellow. Jin frowned at it. Well, they weren’t kidding at all. He came back up to his feet, but this wouldn’t be the end. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Ms. Grantus

Ms. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 11:23 pm

Ruo, moving a little closer, would hand her bead of revival towards Shi who would soon take it when she could. All this was happening so fast, and to be honest, Ruo had been rather silent up to this point, being kidnapped and avoiding everyone. What was the point if they were all going to crash and burn anyway? She was......actually a bit furious, for the first time, in a long time.

"Your brother tells you to fight to end all of humanity and you are agreeing to do it like it's not a big deal at all? Is that what you REALLY think he wants? So that's it? You're just going to simply give up because you don't think there is any other way to salvage this? I refuse to believe that. That isn't why I decided to join everyone here. Your brother and you, have more than enough reason to live in this world; do you honestly believe someone like Yachiru would do this for you?" Ruo spoke with absolute fury and denial. She was not about to be ready to give up, not after she was given the life she nearly lost the first time.

She looked at Ree, this time, with passion. She heard Tomoe's message, and understood what she meant. If they were related, surely she must know this right? "Can you look at me in the eye and tell me that ending everyone's lives here is what will change the future? You can kneel there and say that this is what honor means, throwing everything away and hoping for a second chance? Life isn't so simple, you can't just relinquish it so easily and expect to get something better. That is never how the world works, and losing that, just for a new life. What does that do? We all lose what it means to live and die. We lose everyone we've ever known and loved to something we can prevent. I've fallen my share of times to know that much. Everyone has someone that they cannot lose, someone that they would live for, and they have to still be around, you know that," she said, holding her hands out to herself, before displaying them to the two adversaries. Ruo couldn't simply give up life now. She had no idea what changed her so greatly, perhaps being under for so long, with who knows what being done to her has made her, well stable. And seeing people she knew for so long come back to fight again after an apparent failure, what other choice did they have? Ruo would not let this night end with bodies, unless they were strong, and alive, and facing headlong towards whatever awaited them at the top.

Action:

Ruo_06:
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 3:53 am

Shi still stayed quiet, trying not to dabble in human affairs more than she already was. She would watch the scene going on and look backwards towards the robotic maiden that had stepped onto the battle field. "Do you happen to have an item that could help the boy over there?" Once Ruo pulled out the bead, Shi ran back and grasped it from her, turning to listen to the boy and then the woman. Of course she had her opinions on how gods really worked, and how if the man promised them power or wanted power, they would most likely all end up empty handed in the end.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 5:04 pm

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 33ubmzd

Movement:

Spoils of War:

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 2nspezq

"Impressive. All the Shadows have been defeated. You're a strong one, aren't you? Can't say the same for your unconscious friend there." Mikoto pointed towards Hibiki as he made his advance towards Jin. "If you don't plan on attacking back, then I suppose we will force violence upon you. I saw how you defeated that Shadow. You have the latent ability to counter physical attacks, yes? Good, so now we can have a good game of russian roulette. You either die, or you accidentally counter and cause me to go down. Sound like fun?" The question about Kogami, he completely over looked. Infact, he didn't acknowledge it at all. Though the closer he did get to Jin, the more of an odd feeling he got from the man. "The name's Jin, right? Too bad all that experience you got from offing those Shadows can't buy you another life, huh? Haha.."

With the mention of his brother, Mikoto raised a brow. "Apparently you haven't met my brother. Red headed kid, curses alot, loves to play with fire. I'm sure he would be dying to meet you all after what you did to Four. Though to be honest, I know none of you guys had anything to do with that. What my brother needs is a clean conscience and a second chance at life. Luckily, Yachiru can give him both once he absorbs Angra Mainyu's power for himself. But of course, that's after everything goes bye bye." The suited young man would run a hand through his hair before narrowing his eyes. "Though, how about this? You join up with us in taking out the ones responsible for killing Four, and we'll see if you can get the same treatment. Another chance in life sounds pretty good, huh? I'm sure there's a ton of things you'd like to change. Only problem with that is, everyone and everything else has to go bye bye, as said before. Not too bad of a trade if I do say so myself."

His attention slightly shifted over to Ruo before looking at the Third King and then to Jin. "Who invited this bleeding heart trash can to the parade? No matter, let's continue the fun, right?" The Gauntlet hummed as Mikoto raised it towards Jin. Bracing himself, the red head shot forward and sent sudden blow towards the Man's gut. There would be a sudden explosion of green snakes and malice that cleared the area before Mikoto pulled his hand back.

Mikoto:

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 Tumblr_mjrzxjy4ad1qcxzu2o1_500

"Enough, Mikoto. Enough taunting them. With my word as a King, I respect the skill you showed in defeating those dual Shadows. I would be honored to be your opponent." She made her advance towards the Man as she listened to the words of the strange other. Her dark eyes looked at her before diverting their attention elsewhere. "I do have someone to live for now, and that's Yatagarasu. I want him to live, but he is on a destructive path. I failed to save him, so if I do truly get a second chance at life, I won't fail then. I'll keep him from becoming a King and a Killer. Even if I have to become the worst kind of Demon myself. If you've truly fallen before, then you should know the pain to stand back up." The woman would speak with sullen as as she reached Jin. Giving him a nod, she'd ready her blade. The blade itself seemed to start shrinking as shards of paper folded from its hilt and blew towards him. The shards began to hover around him, repeatedly cutting him.

Third King:

Mikoto Free Follow Up:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 5:04 pm

OoC: First Miss chance
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 11:41 pm

”I’m going to have to contest that claim,” Jin relayed his thoughts to the others facing Gureen and the Second King, ”It looked more sheer fangirl-ing on her end and Yachiru merely exploiting that to give orders on his side Though while we’re on the subject about the Second King… I’m seeing some similarity here with Three. And they use blades as well. I wonder if there’s a connection there?”

It looks like the battle even on the other side wasn’t going well either. Though looking at what Gureen said through Tomoe’s ability, it did cause him to think about something. To perhaps stagger a bit, at least once. This man who called himself the Phalanx seemed to regret his duties as one. But, something about what he just said made him blink.

Rewriting Life and Death? Was this truly possible, he wondered. But, he couldn’t daydream any longer as his attention jerked back to Mikoto and Three. They were coming, but the weight of Gureen’s words still caused some conflict in him… perhaps for once in twenty years. He had some empathy.

”I’ll take your compliment, but you’re overrating me. I’m sure the two of you can defeat me. And besides, I make for a very poor gambler, mind you.”

He was all alone up here and wouldn’t last long. But, Jin wouldn’t call for help here. There was no help to give here, as always. Perhaps, this was his place to die. How fitting, with a monstrous god in the background that threatened to destroy all realties and life. Maybe he can finally end this monotonous and purposeless life he had…

”A clean conscience and second chance? Don’t be ridiculous. I can tell you’re rather attached to your brother, but whatever your brother did, those are his sins to bear. And whatever the actions he made, those are the ones he chose to make. If he’s here in this tower, then he needs no coddling. The moment you step into the battlefield is the moment when you gave up your naivety and innocence. He’s a man now. If you’re his brother, then it’s your job to make sure he understands what it means to grow up and learn to live with those consequences like the rest of us. Do you plan to keep cleaning up after him even if Yachiru manages to succeed? I’m sure you don’t want to be his babysitter forever.”

But something seemed off. He kept looking at Mikoto. How did he know his name? Jin kept looking at him. There was a mix of red and green on his hair… almost as if the green was trying to devour the red. Did he not mention that he had a brother with red hair…? There was indeed some eerie feeling he had as this boy kept coming towards him. Green hair… and that taunting. No. It couldn’t be?

”…Kogami? Is that you? What happened to you—”

But just as he made that connection out loud, Jin lurched forward as the gauntlet smashed into his abdomen with the familiar slithering snakes coming out of it. There was pain and he was already sent down to the grass on his back, landing roughly as the pain was more than enough to take him down. This was truly the end, isn’t it? But what the hell was going on? So much for giving Jin a chance a time to reply.

He felt excruciating pain, but at least was able to prop up his head to keep his eyes on the King and Mikoto and start speaking again. Of course, painfully.

”Really? Honor? Interesting, you call ganging up on one man held back by an unconscious ally, honor? How do you reconcile the fact that you’re aiding the sacrifice of billions of civilians for your own agenda as part of honor? I’m actually curious here. Enlighten me,” Jin rasped at her while coughing to the side.

Three did say something about clean slates and Jin cracked an ironic amused grin on his face.

”I seem to have pinpointed a contradiction in your logic, I hope you can educate me on this. What does starting over on a clean slate mean to you really? You say you want to save this Yatagarasu and believe you won’t fail, am I correct? Then how could you stop the same mistakes from happening if you have a clean slate? To my understanding, if you want Yatagarasu to be of clean consciousness, then he must forget everything that had happened. Even both of you must be subject to this, yes? Then how could you even guarantee you won’t make the same mistakes again if you aren’t even aware of what mistakes have been made before? At the same time, if you retain your memories, so must Yatagarasu. Then he will still be burdened with that sin that he holds. Do you get where I’m going with this?”

Surely, for someone this resolute to cause the destruction of this world, she must have an answer of sorts. But, there was that last sentence that did soften his expression somewhat. He seemed somber, but he turned bitter.

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 ZPbH6My

”Of course, how could I not know? My own inadequacies, foolishness, and hesitations caused me to lose someone I’ve once cherished. I tried to run away from it all for so long. Confronting it is… unpleasant. Yes. But surmounting that challenge is a duty given to us by those we love and what makes us truly human and strong. I don’t plan to stay a weakling for long, nor should you either.”
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 2ns0vmr

"You're a pain, old man. You're starting to sound like my Father... But you're a pain that speaks the truth." The green hair upon Mikoto's head began to cease its devouring of the red. Perhaps because the Shadow gauntlet he was using would stop its glow and thus stop the connection between the two. It was a parasite, but it didn't need to constantly be draining his energy to work. Instead, Mikoto gave a slightly annoyed look as he shifted his weight to his right leg. "It seems my goals have been skewered abit from what has happened. I originally was pulled into this world from an alternate reality myself. One where Yatagarasu had died, and I was the one who was still alive. I promised this time I'd protect him from the pain of loss but seemingly failed... again. Even in a new world, I'll have a losing record, if I don't fix what's been done now."

Mikoto turned to the Third King, who looked back at him with a look of displeasure. Was this his choice now? Was he backing out of the mission simply because of a few words? The enemy was on their last legs. The red/green haired young man looked back towards Jin when he asked if he were Kogami. Mikoto hesitated on the answer before raising the gauntlet. "Not exactly. I regret to inform you that your friend, Kogami, has been killed by Yatagarasu. As one of the murderers of Four, my brother went to kill him and succeeded. However, that wasn't enough. Before Kogami's death he mentioned that the rest of you also partook in the murder of the Fourth King. My brother wants you all dead. This weapon was formed by Kogami's remains and bonded to me through fusion. Thus, I get some of his traits but not everything." He spoke with a plain tone as his eyes examined the gauntlet. "I'm sure you'll want an eye for an eye. Though, me letting you both live here should call that even, correct?"

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 20qju6t

"Wait a second, Mikoto. I haven't agreed to these terms. Have you forgotten the mission here? Where is your honor?"
There she was again, speaking of honor as if that were the only thing keeping her going for the rest of this night. However, as she spoke of this the man began to speak of her honor. Ree narrowed her eyes towards him before pointing her blade. "When you partook in this battle you understood the consequences of losing, no? We all laid our honor down on the line here. If it were the other way around, I'd be honorable enough to take my defeat without complaints. And--" The woman went quiet while attempting to explain what was so honorable about the second part of his statement. She was at a current lost for words, and the pain expression was enough to tell this. As he continued to speak, her arm began to tremble as she pointed her blade towards him. The woman was becoming restless, if not agitated. Whether it was agitation at herself, or him, it was unknown. However, she stabbed her sword forward and into the ground before him.

"I know the feelings all too well myself. I failed Yatagarasu; I know. I can't look at myself in the mirror, knowing I failed him. Trying to fool myself into believing this is the honorable path is the only thing keeping me running, but even I know that it's all a lie. None of this is honorable, and my claim as a honorable warrior is based on a bed of lies. I even thought about killing myself a few times through this night to reclaim what little honor I had left, but I couldn't. I couldn't turn my back on him, or on any of this. But what am I to do? It's too late to turn back time. What would you have me do!?" The Third King raised her voice as she moved past her blade and grabbed Jin's collar. She knew that bitterness in his expression. It was the same she learned how to hide so well behind this facade called "honor". The same bitterness she felt when abandoned and separated from the remaining family she had so long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)   Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warzone (Rear Side Skirmish)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next