Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:37 pm

When the two entered the tower, they would see the place literally falling apart. It was as if mother nature was taking the tower back, as there was greenery within the walls and furniture. It was a surprise to see no demons roaming around with the dark building, but that did not mean there was no sign of life. Leaning back in a chair at the receptionist desk, there was a young man looking at the two. He seemed less than thrilled at their arrival, but his dark eyes did focus on them for the time being.

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 Tumblr_n6k7iv83br1rs4avvo1_500

"Well what do you know, the Man was right. Two people I've never seen before would arrive here at this time, looking for a way out of this world. Is that what you're doing? Looking for a way out?" As he spoke, the building seemed to shake from far off explosions, most likely coming from Atsuki's and Azame's battle for supremacy. The young man sitting at the desk would stand a place a hand on his side with a sigh. "You know, my Father built this building and all of Shibakuzoi. I know this place inside and out, almost like I own the place myself. Yet somehow with all his greatness, he was stuck in Iwaigodai to rot. But he didn't let that stop him. He continued to build and expand; even to supernatural levels. That's how he met my mother. It'd be a shame if he saw what all he built came to be now. All because of the two different flags and the two idiots outside that run them both." The dark haired young man would keep his eyes on both of them, as he walked infront of the desk. "Things didn't seem to change until a Man came here from another world. He told me how my Father almost changed this world in his youth, and it inspired me to do the same. But he also said there would be three others that would arrive and attempt to get in my way aswell. He seemed to want you three dead for personal reasons I can't explain. Since he provided me knowledge about my Father's past, I feel it's a fair trade."

The nonchalant young man would extend his hand and summon a blade in a flurry of azure pearls. It signified he had the potential to summon a soulbound, so perhaps even a Persona aswell. "I've captured one of your own here. If you want to ensure her safety, you two will fight to the death. Whoever wins, I'll return her. I only plan on having one of you die. The Man can handle the other himself. If you two refuse this offer, then I'll have her executed by my accomplice."

As he spoke, the figure of the Minotaur appeared behind him, being summoned from a circle of glyphs. Whoever taught this young man had taught him how to summon without devices, and even will a soulbound. Or perhaps it was his own genius that allowed him to come across this ability, considering who his father was. Regardless, and he stood and waited for their answer. "If you refuse, your friend's neck will be slit. I am only giving you one option and I will not ask you again. However, I am bound by my word to allow her to go free if one of you dies."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:02 pm

Mir only raised an eyebrow at the guy, and when he was done bantering, she interjected with her hand up. "Look, I could give less than negative fucks about who you are and what you're doing. I'm here for my friend first and foremost. Also, what? I'm fairly confused here." She could really not care less who this guy was... and knowing Kogami, she figured he wouldn't care either, but hey, maybe she'd be surprised. It wasn't like she was actually, y'know, threatened by this person.

"Show me her. I want to know who you actually have with you, 'cuz I'm pretty damn sure us two only have one mutual friend in this friend, which means, oh, one of us probably wouldn't care for that person... aaah, that's hard, that's really hard." Mir spoke nonchalantly, shrugging and closing her eyes. Was it obvious she wasn't taking the guy seriously? Well, maybe. "Though, hell, I'll bite, what do you even have to win here?" She turned around, whispering something incredibly low to the wind. "If we accept, we can just stall it out, the Captain who survives will come back soon enough." Mir was certain only Kogami would have heard that, though Nyx wasn't off guard. The white-faced Persona stood watch over the android's back, looking with its grin at the young man.

"Though, I have to wonder... who did Natashi even marry? I mean, who knows? After the world-ending business, maybe he found himself a lady, that wouldn't surprise me." Mir turned around with a cocky smile on her face, looking at Kogami. Maybe she wasn't taking this seriously enough, but hell, she hadn't refused yet, nor was she planning to. If push came to shove, she trusted Kogami to do the right thing. He had pulled through for her already lately, after all. "Also, isn't Kogami technically already dead?" She threw a curious glance at the two, the only hostility coming from her Persona, who seemed to be propped ready to immediately defend her. Nyx's wings covered her, and the long sword she held stood shining in the scarce light coming from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:53 pm

That seems interesting and all, but one..... your father is on OUR side,  basically trying to take out yachiru in another dimension where he is probably waiting, probably.  I seems so anticlimactic when the father is basically forcing me to cooperate with  stopping whatever yachiru is happening to do, only for his son to tell us the exact opposite. So fuck you, you dont know what you talking about i dont care what youre doing, you know why? Kogami would say with a smirk. " This is the future,  you can win, get everything you want, and you know what? It can all flip on its ass into another reality that yo would be used to as if all of this never happened. Kogami would say as his snakes wiggled about. " So tell you what, if Mir wants to fight  we can go.  IF mir wants to fight.... you.... we can go.  think of it as the second and third option,  im not chicken shit to back down  from you..... and i am simply just tired of this place...so your call mir... the easy way...or the hard way?

Kogami would only glance at Mir. "I already died once so im not really missing anything, you can get your free hit if you want a handicap,  kill me..and then kick his mother in the stomach a few years back for me one good time when shes in labor.  Or we can fight our way out...or tomoe can free herself and get the hell over here.... who knows. i think it's  tomoe he has. "Kogami was ok if it was him,  he had nothing outside of this anyway, nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:04 am

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 Tumblr_mkpkbyjR3z1qa2atko1_500

There seemed to be alot of talking and no action here. The young man would speak into his collar with a loud enough voice so the two other's could hear. He had not even acknowledged their words. "Cut off two of her fingers. They're not cooperating, so I believe it's a fair trade. Two disobedient pieces of trash for two fingers." His crystal clear eyes remained on the two as he spoke with an unwavering voice. On the other end of the mic, there would be a females voice who responded.

"O-Ok, but I'm no doctor. Once this is done, it's done for good." The other spoke in a clear tone and the young man only smiled before reaching into his vest and throwing what appeared to be a small tablet. It'd slide across the floor and stop infront the two, displaying Rinne and the same cloaked figure that attacked the Azure Flag the night before in what appeared to be a cave. However, in their hand was a large machete. Rinne's mouth was gagged and her hands were tied together. Her ankles were also bound aswell. The cloak figure made sure to bring their own tablet close enough to display what they were about to do. Forcefully, they'd grab the young girl's bound hands and spread them upon the floor. The young Tsurinai struggled of course, but to no avail. The cloaked young woman stepped on her wrists to keep her hands still and would pull back their arm. With one powerful swing, they'd send the machete down into Rinne's hand, slicing off a single finger clean and leaving the other partially cut through. If the Tsurinai girl could scream, she would, but she was forced to writhe in pain instead because of her binds.

The young man did not flinch through this as he continued to stare at the two before them. "Now, will you two fight to the death, or allow her to die. This is not a negotiation. Get started. No more useless words from either of you, or her neck gets slit in return." Every word coming from his mouth was true. That killing intent of his was palpable.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:43 am

Mir's mood swiftly changed into an aggressive one, Nyx wanted to lash out right away at the man, but her User stopped her. "Stop! Okay, fine! I get it! You bastard..." The android would summon her Soulbound to her side, twirling it cleanly around as she looked at Kogami. "I'm sorry, Kogami... I didn't want to do this, but let's at least make it a fair fight. I wanted us both to live, I wanted everyone to live, but apparently, one of us has to go..." She held the spear in both hands as she pointed it at the ground, ready to go, and took a stance.

"Don't hold back... I'm just a machine. I'm not living in the first place. If there's anyone who should go, it's me, so come on... I just don't want to see her hurt anymore..." The pain was clear in her voice, as it was a very sudden mood change... but it was justified for her. Dammit, if only she hadn't come alone... dammit! "Take the first move, Kogami. And you." She looked at the young man. "Once either is KOed, bring Rinne here, I'm not inclined to trust someone to bring her only after someone dies. Once she's here, then we'll deliver the killing blow. Got it?" Her eyes glowed a bright violet as a compartment in her chest opened up, revealing a bright blue Plume of Dusk which seemed to be sending occasional pulses of energy outwards. "Orgia Mode, activate!" In a second, the pulses sped up, the throbbing quickened, and Mir's hips seemed to form cracks, blue light appearing from them, while her shoulder's covering seemed to glow in its red light, indicating there was something glowing under there as well. The Papillon Heart closed itself off afterwards, as Mir looked at Kogami with a frown, small tears forming in her eyes.

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 Pvztz4O

"There a a lot of people I want to protect... this isn't my world, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't care about the ones that are from here. If I need to die for everyone else to live, so be it. This Plume of Dusk already cursed me to never live. Kill me, Kogami, and go home, kick Yachiru's face in for me, and don't forget to abort these two asshats before they even develop."

Stats:

Actions:

Mir lowered her head and whispered softly. "Try and go easy... I have a plan. Just go with this for a bit." The volume of the whisper was, if nothing else, extremely low. Having a mechanical body helped you control your voice range a lot better, so this shouldn't be something anyone but Kogami would have heard. After she was done, she lifted her face up again, her tears gone as she was ready to begin the fight. Hopefully... hopefully they could still do something about this. After all, where was Tomoe?
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 2:43 pm

"Is is bad to say that im getting kind of turned on in seeing Naito's daughter getting chopped up to bits? Heheh..... but..... fuck it... you seem to care about people quite a bit, especially people you knew for ...i dont know.... a little bit over 24 hours? " Kogami would make quite an uncaring shrug. I was pretty willing to give my life up a minute or go, Must of been one of those....sentimental attacks i been having lately. " With a simple shrug , Kogami's snakes would turn towards  Mir this time around.  If she noticed, one of them would wink at her, more than likely signifying that he heard her all this time. Kogami didnt mind laying ball, and losing mir would make everything else boring since he was apparently the only one here. 

I'll play with you then!!!" Kogami would start off a bit light, the snakes under his control seemed to form into two gigantic green snakes  that were about 10 meters in height  and 15 meters in length, coming down upon  the area that  Mir was currently  standing in."If you want  to die so badly then just stand there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  A few more snakes would then start to extend outward and look around, covering Kogami's blind spots.  Kogami was 5 meters away from Mir, surely she could find a way to counter this.  However, Kogami had to make this realistic at best.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills
Spoiler:

Crit rate
Spoiler:

fuck ur kinda op ol
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:57 am

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 Tumblr_n9uu408F861t9kr5po7_500

Why do towers have to be such long walks? It was the same thing back in Ueitawa. It wasn't that bad all things considered. She could easily see the obviously ruined tower that paled in comparison to the still standing one in her own world. She stared at it for a brief moment, before her view was shifted by a few stray explosions, which were revealed to be a strange blue-haired man and a red-haired man that looked strangely familiar fighting. "....Kahn?..." she said aloud, before running to them, staying clear of the actual battleground to watch. She wanted to step in, but she didn't want to hurt either of them if she messed one up. They didn't look like they were trying to kill each other....she already had to deal with death once. If it got bad, then she'd have to step in. She kept her hands close to her chest and watched with a frown. She wasn't liking this at all. Not one bit. If and only if she caught them from each other during an opening, she would hold her arms out flailing to try to get their attention. If they were preparing to fight once more, then before it would start, she would summon her soulbound weapon, and hurl it at the ground between them. That would surely grab them.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:54 am

The battle between two Captains wasn't something that could easily be stopped. Atsuki was currently crouched behind a tree as his Archer demon was confronting Gilgamesh directly. Gilgamesh had the advantage in close quarters combat, which was why his demon opted to fight from a distance, firing a number of arrows at the large demon. However, Captain Azame's demon wasn't a push over, deflecting each with a different blade each time. Wherever the arrows landed, a moderate sized explosion went off soon after that destroyed the area just abit, leaving just a crater. Because of this, Atsuki had lost track of Azame on the battlefield, making him rather cautious to step out in the open.

"This isn't good. It's like he's been training this entire time. It's to be expected. He was always the type to charge into battle himself while the Azure Flag focused on protecting their Captain instead. I've made a blunder.." He of course thought this to himself as he peeked out behind the tree. However, his eyes would suddenly looked upwards at the sound of a shaking branch, and to Azame giving him a smug grin. The Crimson Flag's Captain would jump down attempting to kick Atsuki, but the young man would dive to the side and roll to his feet. If there was one advantage he had on Azame, it was atleast his speed since he was lacking in strength. But running away this entire time wouldn't solve anything. The cyan colored Captain would give a sigh as he raised his hands. Azame saw this and gave a smile aswell.

"Finally done running, Atsuki-chan? You finally got guts compared to when we were kids. We were even before, but things are abit different now, right?" The Crimson Flag's Captain would launch forward, sending a flurry of right jabs at his rival, who would begin dodging by tilting his head left and right. After the third dodge, he would suddenly duck and attempt to sweep Azame's legs from under him. One would thing Azame would simply back off from this, but instead he'd dive forward and tackle Atsuki to the ground, causing them both to roll in the dirt. With Atsuki pinned, the Crimson Captain would begin to punch the young man repeatedly. He could only hold up his arms and block at this time before suddenly cranking upward and headbutting Azame in the nose to get him off. The moment this happened, the large frame of Leraje would come spiraling over head, knocking a few trees down around them. The Azure Captain would have to roll to the side to dodge a number of them, giving Azame a chance to recover and come back at him.

At this time, a random sword landed between them, causing the two bruised Captains to look at it and then to the source. This wouldn't last long, as Azame attempted to grab the sword and use it as a weapon against Atsuki, who would jump backwards onto a destroyed tree and then roll backwards off it for cover. Azame hopped over the tree in chase, as the two young men continued their duel. At this point, no one would get inbetween them until a definite winner was chosen.

Meanwhile, a certain violet haired thief would tackle Tomoe down to the ground as a stray arrow traveled overhead and blew up the area behind her. Of course, this would be Valentine, who would look up at the two before giving a sigh. He'd sit up on his knees and press his violet locks out of his face while looking over to Tomoe. "I'm not sure who you are, but are you sure you should be getting involved here? These are two Captains going at it. Getting in the middle of that is suicide. Though, it's also rather exciting to watch.." He said this while observing the destruction it had caused to the area around the tower.

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 2gtxkyo

A cat like smile came across his face for a few seconds before he shook his head and pushed himself to his feet. "Crap, I don't have time to be messing around here. I have to fix Rinne's bike. If I can, then I can help. Just try not to die here, okay?" Valentine would give a bow and run back off towards the bike's location infront of the tower. However, even he didn't know what was going on within the tower right now.

Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:08 pm

It wasn't as if Mir planned on dying here... but she did know what to do. Make this believable. As she saw the snakes come at her, the android rolled forwards and away from them, placing her right hand down on the ground to get up onto her feet quickly, the spear she had since birth held tightly in her left hand. The roll would take her a total of one meter forward, so she ran ahead, quickly, two more meters before lunging her spear forward at Kogami, the length of her arms as well as the full length of the weapon easily reaching him. The stabs would come twice, at high speeds, each aiming for one of his shoulders, the first for his right while the other went for his left, adjusting her aim a nudge to the side to account for a dodge that way.

Nyx, as soon as Mir rolled forward, flew upwards, crashing her arm against the ceiling before diving straight to Kogami's right side, swiping her blade at his legs in a wide motion, just twenty centimeters off the ground, from her left to her right, stopping just short of hitting her User. Mir had no doubts he could avoid these attacks, and expected him to do so without trouble, but the intent of the attacks was fierce, as if saying that if he didn't dodge them, they'd be ready to kill. Of course, that was, if he didn't dodge. Thankfully, these were skills and not real weapons, she could poke him a few times without doing much damage.

Stats:

Actions:

Chances:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:35 pm

Even though the android rolled  away from the snake attack, hitting the ground and any to all contact forms involving the ground was able to be tracked by Kogami which allowed him to perceive the movements that mir was going to make.  However, his eyes were pretty much following what the persona nyx was doing.  Ontop of that, Kogami's symbiotic snakes also   took in the information  was already receiving from his hearing and took the initiative of acting on their own.  The start of the roll was met  with a few of the endless array of snakes that kogami has at his disposal  caused a few of them to reach over  about 10 meters away and root themselves into the ground with their amazing jaw grip, shortly following with a retracting motion to pull kogami  backwards from  his original location 10 meters away. 

This change of position would of brought him out of range from the attempted assault from mir's persona, as well as dragging him a few meters away from his supposed positioning from mir as well. As Kogami was moving back, Raiza, the persona that was summoned since being outside with Azamae and hasn't been called back,  was moving moving back with kogami while firing about two  giant misses that are 10 meters in length and 5 width at Nyx,  who would have been somewhat next of Mir in a floor bound position because of the attempted attack to kogami's side.

With the completed distance gathered, mir would be 12 meters away from kogami since her intended movement was about three meters ahead, half of that would be 6 meters, which was the intended  distance away from them while kogami was counterattack. With the length of the two missiles being 10 meters in length and 5 meters in width, it could take less than no time  to reach their side. 

Meanwhile, if Kogami's attempted distance was cleared  or altered, he would still shed in a way that would initiate a healing process like a spell, but only in his own unique way as a shadow self.

Stats
Spoiler:

skills used
Spoiler:

Media | Recovers a small amount of HP (30%) to allies. | 8 SP | Tier 1
Skill 6:    Apt. Pupil | Increases User's Critical Hit rate by 40% | Passive | Tier 3

crit rate
Spoiler:

1st attack 1-5
Random number (1,10) :
2nd attack 1-5
Random number (1,10) :

Strengths
Spoiler:

Strength Name: Symbiotic snakes
—Description: In his true self form, the snakes contain all the abilities that a snake would have. Quick, Amazing jaw strength, ontop of the ability to extend, regenerate, and cover Kagami's blind spots if needed to. Sometimes they even act on their own, Forcing Kagami into his true self mode just to block an attack he didnt see coming.

Strength Name:Snake style
Description: Kagami created his own style involvng his snakes and his soulbound weapon. They involve quick movements, and fighting in unison with his snakes.  Even without his snakes, his knife tricks are  par with even the best of fighters. 
Strength Name: high-fidelity directional hearing
Description: Just like snakes, Kogami also contains a few of their traits. His jaw is linked directly to his inner ear, allowing Kagami to literally hear surface vibrations.  His lower jawbones are separated into two halves in the inside, and the difference in timing between the vibrations received by the two sides informs Kagami of the direction of a person he's following, or keeping track of the movements of the people around him. This serves as a good combat combat ability, as well as an ability for survival. Its the only snake like ability Kagami manages to retain in and out of 
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:34 pm

Well, that was ineffective. It also didn't help that she was easily taken down to the ground by a young man that she was not familiar with. She was more shocked than anything to panic, as he didn't seem to have any violent intent. She scrunched her lips together when he suggested they shouldn't get involved. "So be it...." she wondered why she was letting it go easier than before. Maybe something finally snapped in her, or maybe she had made a gradual change over time. She wasn't sure. She got up after he left to brush herself off, and took a moment to think. This would be around the time she'd get a message from Aburai about the mission, so why hasn't he called yet? Had he already called and she missed it? Could she even call back? She'd pull her phone out to check for anything missed, and flipped it open, pressing the talk button. If anything could come back to her, she had to try. She couldn't walk in their blindly at this point; she needed a plan, and some sort of guideline.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:57 pm

The sounds of battle pulled further away from the tower at this point, as the Captains continued their duel with neither taking the upper hand. The two seemed to be evenly matched at this point, probably considering they both had something to fight for. Even if Tomoe had attempted to get involved, there was very little chance they would have paid her any mind. It was a battle between an immovable object and an unstoppable force. And though Azame would easily admit he was enjoying himself, Atsuki would not say it out loud. Though, even if he didn't, if one were to see their faces during their struggle there was a flash of excitement from both sides.

When she went to contact Aburai through her phone, there would be no response at first. However, soon enough, the screen would glow a feint yellow light. It was a sign that there was a connection running through between their reality and the home reality they were coming from.

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 2w7h475

"...Hello? What's the deal contacting me in the middle of business?"

The voice of Aburai was on the side of the microphone. The teacher seemed fatigued abit, but he was able to respond to whoever was attempting to use their phone.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:08 pm

There wasn't much Mir could do to this, she was impressed with what Kogami's snakes could do, and glad that he evaded the attack easily. Her face wouldn't show it, but she was very much tired. The Persona flew backwards when hit by the missiles, flickering with static in various parts of its body. They weren't hurt, but the attacks certainly did a number on Nyx. One more of those and she'd be out of commission.

Responding to this, the Persona slowly got up, bringing her sword upwards then down with a smash onto the ground, sending a wave of cold air outwards in a smooth path towards Kogami. As soon as this was done, Mir, taking advantage of the slippery surface, took a running start and jumped onto the ice, sliding cleanly over the skill. The path ended around a meter away from Kogami, and as it did, Mir jumped, using her strength to lift herself up a full three meters. As the brought herself down, the android used a well-placed knuckle to smash the ground under herself, right beside Kogami. It was supposed to look as if he dodged by a wide margin, but she missed the attack on purpose by a sliver, instead creating a large whole where the impact struck and digging her hand inside. She couldn't attack anymore, not now. The android huffed, the cracks on her hips losing their glow as they closed, making her look normal again. How much did these people know about androids? Enough to recognize Orgia Mode? Heh... probably...

"Finish me off, Kogami... I'm done." Mir whispered, letting a small smile slip through even though her face was clearly hidden. Nyx too, vanished into mist, leaving only silence to flood the tower.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Aburai did pick up after all. That was good to know for the future. He didn't seem to be in good shape. He didn't seem like the guy who would explain if she asked, so she didn't ask about his situation. "Sorry, it's Tomoe. Not sure if you called me already, but I am in another strange world. I need to know what needs to be done if you know. I am currently on a plain near what is apparently the 'Abandoned Yachiru Tower'. I woke up in a cave of crystals next to two people, but I don't know what they look like. Two guys are fighting outside, one looks like Kahn, not sure if he is though. Mir and Kogami aren't with me though. Do you have any idea what to do?" she explained as best as she could the situation, before waiting for any response.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:56 pm

Aburai went quiet over the phone as Tomoe explained her situation. Her phone would begin to shake before a pool of blood fell from it and went to the ground. The pool expanded before two gloved, disproportionate hands appeared from within it, pulling out the tangled body of Daraku. The Persona hovered upwards towards the sky and began to survey the area. It did this for several minutes before floating back down before Tomoe and facing towards her. Aburai would begin to speak once again once this was done.

"It seems this reality is a possible future. There are two sides that appear to be having a dispute. Both sides serve as the legacies from the parents before them. On one side, Detective Atsuki Keryu's son is the leader. On the other, Azame Kahn's son is the leader. They appear to be in a power struggle to unify their flags under one color. To exit this reality, you need to reunite both flags peacefully. Though, telling from the scan, it appears that there are three others in that reality from our own, not including yourself." The man went quiet for abit as his Persona suddenly disappeared into a bloody mist and returned within the phone itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)   The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The World that May Be (Reality 4 - All)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next