Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory

Go down 
+4
Xombie
Salmane
Johnson Locke
Philemon
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory   Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:17 am

"Huh? Oh, you managed to contact them? Alright..." Caestus said with a relieved tone as he let go of the door... It had been a close one. Those kids may just have saved his life... "Another new one?" He looked at the newly arrived... From the looks of things, he seemed to know these people... to some extent, at least.

- Hrm... -

Beowulf let go of the door as well, looking thoughtfully at the newcomers. "Well... I suppose our job is done here for now... Whatever those kids are doing, it better be important." Well, at least now they wouldn't become trapped inside, but who knows what was really going on in there... "So... How much of this tower have actually been explored?" He turned to face Aburai. Might as well start somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory   Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:18 pm

Aburai looked towards the new comer with a raised brow. Apparently they knew each other, but the ex-teacher did not recognize the man at all. When he tossed the medicine towards him, Daraku Dhumavati would catch it and examine the product itself. It would twist its head and look towards the mysterious male, recognizing who it was. Though Aburai didn't remember, the Persona sure did. It would inform its Master, causing the man to tilt his head before giving a crooked grin. "Oh? You decided to break out of jail this night? I don't blame you." He took a drag of his cigarette before blowing out a puff of smoke. "These people aren't my friends, don't be mistaken. I don't even know them. They're more annoying if anything."

Aburai turned towards the blonde young man he had mistaken as Souka. As he did this, the Persona tossed back the medicine to Jin and shook its head. He raised a brow when he was asked the question. He really didn't feel like talking. "Three or Four floors, who knows anymore. I'd ask their leader once she gets back. She'd give you all the information you'd ever need. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory   Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:39 pm

Jin wasn't surprised that his former colleague couldn't recognize him at first. Or did he just forget? How rude, he did go to jail for him after all. But, at least that Persona of his remembered. So that was something.

"I don't think anyone would," Jin agreed with a nonchalant shrug, Being cooped up while something supernatural is going on once more outside of the walls? No, I'd rather be in the know."

He raised an eyebrow at Aburai's admittance that he doesn't know these kids and didn't really want to work with them. Or at least that's what it seemed. Jin caught the item and pocketed it back inside again. Apparently the tired teacher didn't want any handouts.

Aburai had mentioned something about floors. Was some form of tower 'dungeon crawling' the key to this tower or whatever it is? There was still much that he didn't know.

"I suppose whatever at stake here is that important. Anyway, I guess the courtyard would be where I can expect to see this 'leader'?"
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory   Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:37 am

Annoying? Was that how he thought of those who just helped him out? Oh well... "Tch... If you're asking me, you probably would've been better off inside the prison, but... If you so dearly wished to see what's going on, I can't exactly blame you, as I assume that you were involved in the prior events, eh? Well... No use in keeping our names a secret, since you're now involved in this mess... I'm an Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon who goes by the name of Caestus." No use in beating around the bush anymore. If those kids were out of there now... What was he doing here then?

"Hm? Who?" Actually... Now that he thought about it... back when he first arrived, wasn't there a meeting going on? When he first met Ruo? Well, if they decided to show up again, might as well poke around a bit.

-So all we do now is just wait?-

Beowulf's grovely voice echoed within Caestus' mind. //We don't have much of a choice, now do we?// He replied. This was a bit frustrating, but... There really wasn't much else he could do until the kids returned... "How're you holding up, Ruo?" He turned to face his companion... She had held up the door longer than he had... Was she okay?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory   Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:06 pm

The blonde remarked that jail would've been better than hanging around the tower. Jin would have to disagree. There's really nothing much to do in jail, other than dealing with other convicts and their "survival of the fittest" hogwash. He wasn't going to have any of that. Though this guy is a weapon of sorts? Did it mean he was an User as well?

"Greetings, Caestus. You can call me, Jin. And as for my involvement with the previous events... let's just say I was somewhat involved. Yes."

It wasn't a pleasant memory. Not at all. He would soon notice the unconscious bodies near the door.

"What about them? Should we drag them to the courtyard?"
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory   Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:23 am

"I see... Well met, Jin." Caestus replied with a light smirk and an outstretched hand. Not that he trusted him fully, but... then again, he wasn't exactly in a position to judge either, since he was pretty much a stranger to everyone around here.

"Hrm... I suppose we should bring them back to the courtyard, yes? We can't exactly just leave them here." Not that he would feel bad for doing so, but still, he had a code of conduct to follow... He walked up to one of the unconscious bodies on the floor, and heaved the limp human over his shoulder as carefully as he could. No reason for him to be rough with them, now was there? "Well, are you guys gonna pitch in, or is this all on us?" He'd ask the other three, in a sort of joking tone. If they wouldn't, he could carry more than one... But that would require the use of his orgia mode feature... Something he wasn't too keen on using for something like this.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory   Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:00 am

Kirito and Anya looked towards each other before looking back towards the group with round eyes and innocent smiles. "You'd ask little ol us to carry them back?" The young women spoke in unison to the two. Aburai, however, took a seat next by the basement door and took another drag of his cigarette. He didn't plan on heading back with the group whatsoever. They could contact him by phone if need be, but once again, he did not really enjoy being bunched together with them. The only companion he really needed was his Persona to get the job done here. That team that went into the basement was somewhere he couldn't reach them, but he figured he'd stay on standby just incase they needed him.

Satoshi Anya would place her hands together and tilt her head to the side for the other two. "How about this? If you two bring them back, I'll get you a few snacks free of charge! Do you understand how rare that is? My parents would kill me for that, you know?" The blonde haired young woman would cross her arms and puff her cheeks. Just talking about giving something out for free was like a stab in her heart. She truly was her Parents' daughter. Kirito took this opportunity to dash off from the group, heading back to the main area of the courtyard. She was quite the troublesome young woman.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory   Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 11:03 am

"If that's what you want," Jin answered them with a raised eyebrow, "I was just concerned if you were going to do anything with them."

He wasn't quite sure if those people on the ground were friends or anything. But unconscious bodies tend to get anyone's attention these days. Though it looks like one of them already dashed off.

"No need to put yourself at such risk," he told her wryly, "I can carry them."

As the former teacher said so, he took one of the bodies with him. A young-looking woman with white hair. He had her over his shoulder and then gestured the ASSW to take on the other.

"So. To the courtyard?" he would ask both Caestus and Anya.

Then Jin would introduce himself to the latter, "I'm Jin. May I know this lady's name? "
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory   Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 2:27 pm

"Snacks?" Was this some kind of Joke? It wasn't paticularly funny, but... no use in starting an argument. Without any further comments, he would pick up the his companion carefully. She could use some rest... "The courtyard it is... I don't see a reason to hang out here anymore... I'd assume everyone meets up there once everything's dealt with on their ends..." He'd shrug lightly. "I suppose you're not joining us?" He'd turn around, to face Aburai... "If not, then I wish you the best. Good luck."

And with those words, he'd leave the area, heading back to the courtyard with the unconscious android in his arms... Hopefully she would wake up soon...

~ Caestus and Ruo have left the scene ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory   Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Floor -2: The Forgotten Laboratory
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4