Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

March 2018
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.

Share | 

An Undisclosed Location [Marah]

Go down 

PostSubject: An Undisclosed Location [Marah]   Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:19 pm

**This topic takes place at an area on the forum. However since the players have not found this specific area, it goes in this section**

The door kicked open, and standing at the doorway would be the pink ninja with the blonde teen in hand. Holding Marah by his shirt, she'd throw him down on the ground within a room and cross her arms. "There. Target secured! Do I have to get the other ones too?" Scarlet Red grumbled beneath her breath as the dimly lit room remained quiet. Various figures lined the walls of the hidden area, and even tar like substances that were obviously Shadows. Sitting at a desk with his legs kicked up, the Masked Man would look towards the blonde boy. The red slit remained on his mask's face, making it appear as if he had a sinister smile upon his face. "We can wait for the other ones, my dear. I'm expecting a guest very soon. Does my hair look nice? Am I wearing too much make up? Hahah!" The man kicked off the desk and fell flat on his back in the chair. Rolling backwards, he'd pop to his feet and dust himself off.

As he did this another joined the room. It was the figure of a young woman with a dazed expression. That of Nola Shepard. The young blonde woman wandered into the light and stood almost like a statue. Smiling Mask gave a nonchalant clap as he did a small bicycle kick before walking with his arms extended outward. "Ah the gangs all here. Friends, Colleagues, Admires... Welcome to our first annual meeting for our future." The Masked Man did a bow as he walked over to Marah and flicked his wrist. In a blink of an eye, the Smiling Man had a golden gun appear in his hand, and he leaned down to point the barrel of the gun at the boy's head. "Its been awhile since I've seen you, yellow boy. Care to explain why it's taking so long for those fools to kill the Gods? What happened to the promise land I was promised? Huh? How many times do I have to do it the hard way? I mean, this is making me pretty old, Haha! We don't all have eternal youth!" The man gave a heart filled tree as he took a step on Marah, and used him as a stepping stone to reach the dazed Nola.

"Tell me Marah, do you believe in fate? You go through life without any purpose; living nothing but a pattern. Fate to me was once evil, simply because human nature. However when I achieved this power, then I understood my entire life was building to this moment. Through all the nonsense, bad days, and torture: I now understand it was all because of fate. Everything leading up to where I am now was all fate, haha! You might say it'll change everything!" Smiling Mask threw a hand around Nola and pulled her into an embrace. "Have you ever noticed the filth of this world? How no matter how successful you believe you've become, you're always set back twice as hard? All the lies and the cheats you have to force your way through, only to find yourself truly alone in a pile of trash? That is what this world is now. We're all trapped on a path leading to nothing but emptiness." Smiling Mask gave a laugh as he twirled his gun on his finger. "But now with bliss, it's all fixed. A world of my creation. A world that has no limits, no wretch, no filth that you have to endure. I mean look at Nola here. She's free falling into a pit of emotion with no escape. Atleast she didn't have an escape until she met me. Now? Ohoho, it's just a simple flip of the wrist, and she'll be saved just like Kirito and just like Anya! Hahahah!"

With those words, the Smiling Man tossed Nola towards the wall where a red door resided. On contact with the door, it would open and swallow her into a red abyss; sending her directly into Limbo. The door would soon shut right behind the action. With that done, the Man scratched his head with the barrel of his gun and looked back towards Marah and Scarlet Red. "Tis a lovely year, ain't it? Scarlet, go check up on our boys to make sure they're doing their part. I'll keep our guest nice and comfy." The man gave a laugh as the self proclaimed ninja answered with a nod and disappeared in a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: An Undisclosed Location [Marah]   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Marah gave a grunt as he was thrown to the floor of the mysterious room. Rubbing his head, he'd look up to see that of a man wearing a mask. The same man that was on that webshow: The Deepnight Deadline. The blonde gave a carefree smile as he watched the man begin what appeared to be a speech. This talk of fate reminded him of the strange boy he met at the shrine one specific night; yet he spoke of having power. Marah snickered beneath his breath at this claim to power. Humans never seemed to understand when they were given a power, it could easily be taken back or used against them. But now, this man was so sure of himself it was rather funny. Instead of disagreeing with him, Marah would only nod his head and give a few chuckles every now and again. He wasn't really that worried, even with such a flashy gun being pointed towards his face. Let's not forget to mention the woman who entered the room, and how the man had stepped on him like some sort of stepping stone to get to her. Either way, the boy adapted to the situation and listened along. He did recognize the woman as someone who taught at Kizuna Academy, but he wasn't his homeroom teacher. When the Masked Man took the woman and threw her towards the wall where she vanished, Marah only watched with his usual sly smile. Suddenly his mouth fell agape as if realizing something. //"Aww crap! That was the perfect moment to say I'll have what she's having!"// Like a child, he pouted and puffed his cheeks; yet still gave that sly smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
An Undisclosed Location [Marah]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The World Around Us :: Ueitawa Region :: Ueitawa Station-
Jump to: