Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 5:07 pm

With the next burst of wind into the horde, the Shadows would be ripped to pieces leaving only the King remaining. How it would not go down so easily. Even though it was slashed with blades of wind and and stuck with ice, the Shadow continued to remain. However, now its sights were focused on the most potent threat out of the bunch. Its cannons aimed for Kogami. With engines on high, the King Shadow would suddenly shoot forward towards the male and attempt to rush him down. It would not only attempt to run him over once, but twice.

King of Shadows:
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Gabby had to cheer inside her head as the horde finally disappeared. She would have cheered out loud, but there was still one more Shadow to take down. She turned to look in the direction of her companions, only to see Kogami get run over by the King. It looked like it hurt, a lot. Then again, getting run over by a garbage truck would hurt, if not kill, most people. Hopefully, with all three of them now fighting the same enemy, they could take this thing out quickly, “Over here this time.” That was Hippocamp’s cue to focus the same attack onto the King.

attack:

miss:

current stats:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:23 pm

The attack was pretty devastating when it his Kogami. “Guah!” However, it was by his sheer battle intuition that he managed to keep his buster shield out and protect him from most of the carnage. “I felt that one…”  Kogami was breathing a little heavily, but he wasn’t going to let up, not even an inch. “ We got his attention huh Raiza? “ Raiza the casts out another gust of wind, picking up a nearby cart in the process and firing some debris at the king shadow as well.  Kogmi then slightly started to be in and out of consciousness, but shakes his head rapidly so the area could stop vibrating around him. “ I didn’t know I got hit that hard…”

Stats:
Spoiler:

Skills Used
Spoiler:

Chances of sucess
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:51 pm

While she was not hit this round, and Gabby returned to help the two of them, the Shadow took the time to practically run over Kogami and bring him to the ground. He was hurt bad. Both him and the two of Gabby and Lorielle could use some help. With that in mind, Yhoundeh would form a small pink and red ball in her hand, and throw it to the ground near the three. It would spread to the three of them, recovering most of their injuries if not all of some. She would look at Kogami with a bit of a concerned look. "Cmon man, get up! We can do this," she said. She would look to Gabby, who had already struck the Shadow again and nodded, turning her focus back to the Shadow, and prepared for more.

Skill Used:

Current Stats:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:24 pm

The King Shadow was hit with another burst of wind that caused it to hover back slightly before spinning repeatedly. The horde was apparently destroyed now, so all the users were focusing on it. Revving its "engine" the Shadow went full speed towards the downed male again, attempting to run him over twice again. Luck was not on his side today, and it was a shame. Whatever the case, the Shadow attempted to leave tire tracks on his face yet again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:36 am

This was insane. Kogami missed and got run over again, and Gabby couldn’t tell if they were any closer to bringing this thing down. Between the three of them, maybe they were getting somewhere, but this Shadow wasn’t showing it. At least Lori could take care of the three of them. If this went any longer, that skill would prove more than helpful, “Thanks. Remind me that I owe you one later.” As long as the thing wasn’t focusing on her, she could try and bring him down, “Try not to die, Kogami.”

attack:

"miss" :

current stats:
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:45 am

“Thanks….i wasn’t trying to be a burden…” Kogami got back up after being healed just to get run down again, twice…”This just isn’t my day..”Kogami gets up once again, but not as beat up as he was a few minutes ago. However, he still took quite some damage. “ Well..i only have one job..i should do that right atlest….Raiza!!” Raiza then swooped in with a magarula heading straight for the king shadow.

Stats:
Spoiler:

Skills Used
Spoiler:

Chances of sucess
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:52 am

After Kogami got up, he along with Gabby dealt another powerful blow to the Shadow. Though Kogami had taken another hit while down so he would need another round of medicine. Yhoundeh would once again send a ball of red and pink light near them, and heal most of Kogami's wounds, as Lorielle and Gabby were perfectly healthy. "Don't worry, just keep on fighting!" she said, before turning to Gabby. "That one doesn't count, you didn't need it," she said before turning to the fight.

Skill Used:

Current Stats:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 pm

At this time the tank began to smoke and churn as it hovered lopsided. Taking the onslaught of attacks once more, it remained standing, albeit not as sturdy. Its attention was still on the male of the group, as it pointed its canon towards him and fired another bomb towards him with enough impact to send him straight into the ground with force. Once this attack was complete, the tank began to reload another round.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:19 pm

[Disregard where it says twice. It's only one 33 towards Kogami]
Back to top Go down
Gabby A.

Gabby A.

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Okay. This thing obviously had it out for Kogami. He was taking most of the assault, and it was beginning to show. Then again, he was obviously doing the most damage to it. Her attention was pulled away for a split second when she thought she heard someone speak. Maybe she was imagining it, since it went away suddenly. For now, the remaining Shadow was the problem. She was hoping it would be brought down soon. She didn’t know how much longer they could keep fighting. That noise was still bothering her though.

attack:

miss:

current stats:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:46 pm

‘Okay seriously? What the hell did Kogami ever do to this thing?’ she thought. This was the third time this Shadow was aiming for him, and the last couple of times, it had managed to knock him flat on his face. This man could not have luck this poor. She did not want to risk any possible pain going to him in the future. With that in mind, before the Shadow fired its shot, she would rush to Kogami and shove him to the side, taking the attack for him. The blast would hit her and send her back some feet, but apparently, it was not as strong as the Shadow threatened. Lorielle quickly got back to her feet and took note of the Shadow, now looking rather weakened. She would take this opportunity to form her counterattack and will her Persona Yhoundeh, to finally fight. Yhoundeh behind her would launch another crystal of ice at the Shadow attempting to pierce it and inflict as much damage as possible onto it. Whether it hit or missed, Lorielle would start to breathe a bit more heavily, her energy has been depleting, and she may not be able to heal the team if she kept shooting her ice crystals at the enemy. “Guys, I will save my energy for when you get hurt. I am running low on it and I need to keep you guys safe. I won’t have enough to keep fighting and healing. So hang on guys, I can still smack it around a bit!” she said, recovering her confident stare upon the Shadow. This battle was not over yet, and she was determined to emerge from this with the other two as the victors, as well as to figure out a way to end the red area and turn it back to normal.

Skills Used and Actions Taken:

Chance of Missing:

Current Stats:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:48 pm

((I took 16 damage total. I mistyped when I put in my stats I took 18. I still have 96 HP left.))
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:01 pm

“Thanks, I guess I should finish this quick. “Kogami then straightens himself up and launches another attack at the king. Raiza repeated the same action as before, a strong magarula to knock the king out cold hopefully.

Stats:
Spoiler:

Skills Used
Spoiler:

Chances of sucess
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:13 pm

With the King Shadow's defeat from the last attacks, the gaping doorways began to shrink and revert back to their crimson door frame form. The sky would slowly shift back into its regular hue, and everything would suddenly return to normal. Even the people would begin to pick up exactly where they left off, like time had continued on and nothing had happened. Almost like it was a dream... They were not aware their lives were all in danger for that moment.. Well, their lives were still in danger as Limbo still existed, and this would not be the last red zone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"   The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Smiling Invitation - Search for "Smiling-sama"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next