Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) Empty
PostSubject: The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)   The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:29 pm

The gym in Shibakuzoi was rather quite in the afternoon a few hours after school was let out. Normally one could find the place packed with people running on the treadmills, using the bike machines, and lifting weights. However, it appeared as though spring fever had a grip on everyone, causing them to enjoy the sunshine. However, the clanking of weights could still be heard as one individual was lifting an enormous amount of weight on the bench press. The red-haired second year lifted the 300 pound bar from the resting rack, and held it above himself. He took a deep breath as he lowered the bar down to his chest, before exhaling and lifting it back up. This was not easy, in fact it was rather harmful as he was 30 pounds above his max weight. His muscles were aching more than they ever were before, but every ache reminded him how he failed.....again. Now two other people were most likely dead, and Kahn kept running the scenario through his mind. Trying to discover what he could have done better, and thinking if he was a little bit stronger, smarter, more capable then he might have been able to save everyone.

He lowered the bar once more, and felt pain shoot through his muscles, he was over-estimating his anger and strength. However, he had to keep going. He felt the bar hit his chest, and he exhaled to try and lift it up....it barely moved. He was struggling to reach the lower rest rack, before his muscles gave out. He knew he couldn't do it, but fortunately a pair of hands of grabbed the bar and lifted it off him. Green eyes looked up to see the owner of the gym, who set the bar on the uppermost rest rack, and gave Kahn a look of concern.

"What are you doing? You're 30 pounds over your max, are you trying to injure yourself?" The owner asked, as he watched Kahn rise from the bench and stretch his sore arms.

"I could have handled it." Kahn replied somewhat coldly, there was still unresolved anger in his eyes, voice, and posture. Kahn's boss watched the student walk over to the squat machine, and put a hand on the student's shoulder.

"No, clearly you couldn't have. I've watched you risk your body for the past fifteen minutes, you are done for the day. I don't know what pissed you off, but you need to find another way to get it out. Other than destroying your body. " When Kahn began to reply, the owner of the gym shook his head, "I don't care if you're not done. I'm your boss, what I say goes, so sit down and take the rest of the day off. Help customers of course, but no more lifting weights. Am I understood?" Kahn reluctantly nodded before making his way back to the desk, grabbing a towel as he walked by. He used the towel to wipe away the sweat from his forehead. Now he would...patiently wait for someone to walk through the door before offering his assistance.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)   The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Shibakuzoi was quite the area. It had been the first time he had seen a city as massive as this, much less walked in it firsthand. One area that stuck out to him in particular was the weight training area. What an odd place to be, as he himself was not very muscular, and once more, his blue clothing not over the top, but clearly not suited to work out, he was surely to be noticeable once he walked in. However at the same time, it was preferable to broaden his horizons, and possibly meet new people. So in the end, he would choose to walk in, keeping his newfound Compendium at his side. The book would contain several skills he knows in order to fight. ‘Maybe that will become useful to my future guests if any…’ he thought to himself, with an eager smile, stepping into the gym.

Walking inside, he would see the familiar red hair of Kahn Azame, lifting a very large metal object above him, seemingly having a very hard time with it, given his struggling and his facial expressions. Even one man near him had told him to stop and stop for the rest of the day. Noctis would walk to the desk that he stood at as he cleaned himself off, giving a light smile. “Hello Kahn, it has been some time. I am glad to see you are well,” he said. He was rather oblivious to anyone if he got any looks. Though he would look around at the different types of equipment in this room, distracted by the new surroundings. It was quite dense in the area with other people going on about their own business. Noctis would look back at Kahn, and he seemed rather disgruntled at something. He did recall his presence in Limbo, but he did not go that deep, nor did he stay so long. Did something happen? Once more, he sensed another familiar man, by the name of Damien with him, however….Noctis had lost all sense of his whereabouts and he had not even left Limbo. That thought would drop his smile for a brief moment before returning.

“Are you alright Kahn? Need some candy?” he asked, offering a lime sucker, this time, to match his emerald green eyes. His book remained in his left hand, kept closed in case its use was needed.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)   The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:41 am

Kahn's angry aura and face faded a bit when he heard a familiar voice speak to him, and he looked up to see one of the many Velvet Room Attendants. He was surprised to see Noctis here, but at the attendant's comment, Kahn would frown before simply replying, "Well is quite the relative term here, Noctis." The red haired young man replied, a hint of anger in his voice, but it was not directed toward Noctis. Rather it was a general anger, and the anger was more with himself. He would look around before getting up, and placing a sign on the desk that said, "On break." He would pocket the offered sucker before gesturing for Noctis to follow him, he could not talk about what he was going to talk about with Noctis here.

The young man would lead the attendant to the employee break room, and they would be the only two in there. Kahn would take a seat in a chair and gesture to the couch across from him. Once Noctis took a seat, Kahn would sigh before looking at the Attendant. "To answer your question earlier, no I am not alright. I am far from alright. In fact I am frustrated and pissed off with myself." The Avenger would say before taking another breath. "I'm sure you noticed the fact that I went into limbo, but did not stay very long. Let's just say that things got bad....real bad. My allies, Salmane, Gabashi, Damien, Joey, and I entered Limbo. At first we had trust issues because Salmane lacks trust. Thus she assumed we killed her friend, however we eventually got that settled down." He explained gesturing with his hands as he spoke. Then he put one of his forehead and leaned against the chair.

"After that, everything went bad. We managed to build a weak trust between everyone, but when we got to the shadows....it went poorly. We had the initiative, the surprise, everything, but people didn't follow through. The shadows counterattacked, rendering one of us unconscious and wounding most of us. Salmane was barely standing. I managed to knock the shadow off its feet, and called for a retreat, we would not survive another attack like that. So we fled back the way we came, and that is when I got the answer to one of my questions." Kahn would say before getting up and pacing around. After a moment he would stop, and look back to Noctis, “We were attacked by a young woman with a persona that was…metallic and had a treasure chest…I think. Whatever it was, it cut us off from our only escape. With most of our members in bad shape, I was offered a choice to leave Joey and Damien behind, or die with them. ….Regrettably, I could not convince either of them to change their minds. I figured, I could save those two later, but now, I’m not so sure. Hell, I don’t even know what happened to them.” The red haired young man would sigh, and take his seat again. He shook his head, and rubbed his forehead in frustration.

“You know, I thought I got this power in order to protect to people, but thus far…..I’ve learned that I’m pretty damn powerless. I’m practically out of allies, and I doubt I can adventure into that world alone. Nor do I want to, it seems as though the enemy has uncanny timing. This frightens me, as a surprise attack could be quite devastating. Is there some way that they can learn of our position, like an entity that is more powerful than you attendants? “ The red haired young man would inquire, hoping to get more information and maybe answers from the Velvet Room attendant, and maybe have him answer a few questions about other recent events as well.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)   The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:11 pm

It only took the first sentence Kahn had made before Noctis realized that he was not as well as he had hoped. Noctis would nod once Kahn decided to lead them into a break room, with them being alone. ‘Does he have a personal matter to discuss?’ he thought. Noctis was most likely a bit oblivious to how he was feeling. On the other hand, he did notice the small interval of time Kahn and a group of friends including Damien go into Limbo. Three of them did escape, however Damien and another were lost. Noctis feared the worst may have happened to them and his smile would drop at the thought. It seems they could not work together, which was one of the worst thing the Users of Persona could do. Noctis would frown back and fumble through the pages of his Compendium. He had given Kahn a place in his book, just not officially. He wished he could have helped, though Master Igor and Philemon surely would not allow it. It was a sad fate and rather confused Noctis. “I see….I trust the other two are well?” he asked. It would be ideal to see if everyone was alright. Maybe if they all fought together like a team things would not have gone so poorly.

Though Noctis did detect another presence in Limbo as he said. This person hada power that was certainly not akin to Kahn’s or the other Users. Actually…this person had a similar power as to that of another man in a white robe that he had met some time ago. Their power was given to them rather than awakened from themselves. Actually, that same man in the robe he could see with the new person for the moment. Were they working together? Noctis would not inform Kahn of their fates, for his sake. Kahn was really down about this, which troubled Noctis, as he was his guest after all. Noctis would sit next to him not eating a new piece of candy after he finished his own. “No, it would be unwise to go in alone. How anyone thinks they could is astounding. But on another note, as unbelievable as it seems, they may have just happened to see you, but they do understand you are their enemy. That being said, your goal should be to find a way to reconcile trust between the group if you plan to go back in there to rescue Nagito and the other two. What I can offer for you is a possible time to train with you,” he said with a quieter tone. He would then reveal his brown book with a golden lotus on the cover, flipping through the pages. “This will help me help you. You are my guest and it is my goal to help. Perhaps maybe you, and these team members should also train with each other to help, or talk to them. Trust it not always found in battle,” he explained. His optimistic smile slowly returned into a light one hopefully to build back Kahn’s spirits, as it seemed rather broken at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)   The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:49 am

"You mean Salmane and Gabashi, yeah they escaped just fine. Granted, I discovered that they could have gotten us all out, and reluctantly took me." Kahn replied, he was bitter about it. Was it the fact that two people who were placed under his command? Maybe it was the fact that if he can't protect people now with this new found power, who could he protect with it later? Would he be able to protect his better friends like Lorielle, Nanami, and others he had established a friendship with? If it came down to it, and all the cards were down...would he even stand a chance? He shook his head, wakening him from the trance when Noctis spoke to him. Saying he was right that it would be unwise to go back alone, but also pointing that his enemy could have just had good timing. Furthermore, that he should reconcile trust with those that he had worked with, and the even better news was that Noctis was offering to train with him as well. Moments later he revealed a brown book with a gold lotus on it, explaining this will help him aid the red haired young man. Kahn was not quite sure how, but decided to save his questions till Noctis finished.

"I'll accept the fact that those who attacked us might have good timing, but how would they know us to be enemies? Do they have a sense or skill that we do not? Is my power ill-equipped to detect an enemy?" Kahn would inquire, even Noctis seemed to have this vague sensory ability. Was it another test of strength that he had not overcome, or was it some innate ability that he has not tampered with? Could he even acquire such an ability? If so, how? Because the element of surprise is devastating if executed correctly. History and even modern battles show that fact. If it was a power that Kahn could unlock he would not be afraid of abusing it to destroy his enemies or those who threaten his friends.

Then there was Noctis' advice to reconcile trust......Kahn found the very idea repulsive.

"Reconcile trust? With people who have little to no value of human life? I'm not sure we're even playing for the same damn team! Why should I try to trust them again? You ever heard the saying, 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.'" The red haired young man said vocalizing his displeasure with the idea, and stood up and began to pace around the room. Their mistakes and crimes were still far too clear in his mind. It might take a while for him to forgive those two individuals. However after a moment, he looked toward the book Noctis held.

"I'd appreciate further training, but I thought I could only grow stronger if I developed bonds with those around me? Combat training and fighting to help others is not, as you said, bond building as I have learned. I will accept the offer to train with you, but with the other two....I'm not sure I trust them that much to venture in Limbo with them again. However, I am glad that I have at least one loyal and dedicated ally." Kahn replied offering his Velvet Room attendant a half smile, "When would be the earliest we could go out on a test run? I have some supplies that I never got a chance to use."

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)   The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:38 am

Salmane and Gabishi. ‘Those are the ones with Kahn. But…why did they leave the other two behind if that was really the case?’ he thought. It was rather heartless of them, though Noctis would not say anything. How could some allies be this way to other allies…? ‘So not all Users will be pleasant to one another….that is rather frustrating,’ he thought having a short secondof a frown before looking calm once more. He kept his face on Kahn, listening to him speak, as he seemed to have plenty more to say. Though when he asked about the possibility of them knowing they were enemies, Noctis gave it a bit of thought. ‘If they did know they were their enemies, then there could be a particular explanation….Kahn is probably not going to like it…’ he thought.

He put his hand to his lips and looked towards the ground. “It appears that I was right after all…Kahn, there are two answers to your question. Either could be true. The first option could be perhaps that they are just that type of person to attack if you seemed dangerous. However….” He took a brief pause for a moment. “The other explanation was that they are a User that is not like you Kahn. You are under Philemon, the god of the Ego. You awakened to your Persona naturally. Though…there is another god. Nyarlathotep,” he said. He had recalled when he saw that one particular man in the gaudy robe talking in his name. There was something off about him, like he had gained a power not similar to his own. “He is the god of chaos. He is the mortal enemy of Philemon as you could imagine. My guess would be perhaps, that he can bestow the potential upon people unlike Philemon who helps them awaken naturally. The point is, Nyarlathotep probably informed them where you were, and it is their natural duty to stop you. You should be on guard if you choose to attempt and save them again, especially if they may come after you. Both seem likely, but I would…how you humans put it, “put my money on the latter”,” Noctis said.

Kahn seemed very upset, and was not interested at all in trying to make peace with the two that had left the other Users for dead. Perhaps if Noctis were him, he would feel the same. But his goal was to help everyone, specifically his guest. “Gathering bonds will help you grow in strength Kahn as you know. If this is truly how you feel, then maybe you should reach out to other people. With any luck, you may find others who have awakened to their potential,” he explained. He did not want to tell him he had to see them again, as he did put Kahn’s wishes before others. Maybe he just needed other options. “When you wish, you may come through the Velvet Room and ask for me. I will stay in there for now until you need me. Then we can venture forth into Limbo,” he said, returning his big smile back to Kahn’s as a sort of encouragement. “You are my guest. I put your wishes above others. Perhaps it is fine for now that I have only one guest. I can focus my time on them,” he said with another smile. There was hope for Kahn, Noctis just knew it. And it was his job to try and give him as much encouragement as possible.

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)   The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:16 am

Kahn listened to Noctis explain the fact that there were two gods, and he was under the god of Ego, Philemon. Furthermore, Kahn had awakened naturally, unlike those who followed Nyarlathotep, who were naturally set against those who sided with Philemon. While, Kahn would have liked such information earlier, now that he had it, he felt as though a layer of clarity was added. So there were two sides of people fighting under one of the two gods, but for what purpose. Were they meant to settle a dispute of some kind, if so then the gods were rather cruel for involving humans knowing that blood could be shed.

....in fact it has been shed.

Granted, the ultimate end was the fact that this Nyarlathotep most likely informed whoever attacked them that Kahn and his comrades were there, and that she should go stop them. Was it really that black and white though? Did the shadows care, and whose control were those monsters under? Where they even under control? Too many questions...not nearly enough answers. Perhaps these answers would be made clearer in time, or perhaps he would meet someone that could explain more to him. While he was thinking, Noctis had moved on to explaining how he should handle the group and perhaps working with Noctis in Limbo. He would scratch his head, "Maybe if I am lucky, I will find a new group to work with, but I didn't meant that it would be impossible to work with those two again. It would be......difficult to say the very least. I don't easily forgive people after they've done a wrong against me or a friend." With that said, Kahn would take a moment to think about a trip to Limbo with Noctis. It would be beneficial to get more practice and gain a greater understanding of his power.

After a moment Kahn would nod, "Good to know I have at least one ally to count on through the worst of it, but I won't try to keep you waiting that long. After all the sooner I practice my power, the better understanding I will have of it, and from there I can how to use what I have to the best of my ability. After all, if we get attacked again, I do not want to be caught unprepared again. The first time was a mistake, and I'm a fast learner when it comes to those."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Grantus

Mr. Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)   The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:30 am

Noctis would give his words some thought. These were rather amazingly unfortunate circumstances. Could bonds be stopped before they even formed? Something to consider when meeting new guests and teaching them. Though it seemed as though he was being taught. He never knew these things could happen. ‘I am rather innocent to this world…’ he thought. Nyarlathotep was certainly something to be feared. This was something to worry about if their disciples intended to halt the Users from completing their goals. Perhaps this would be time for Noctis to start considering gathering other guests. Maybe Noctis could research them, and maybe….’No. Not the highest priority’ he thought. Maybe if he had a group of guests, he could keep them together as allies, as well as teach him what it meant to have bonds. Right now, his only true bond that was still here was Kahn. He was his only connection to this world. Noctis still had much to learn, and at the same time, Kahn needed much help. “You must go around. Meet new people, and strengthen yourself through them. Once more, I will gladly speak to you outside of the Velvet Room and Limbo in order to help you in any way. It would be very fun,” he said, popping a lollipop into his mouth, while holding an opened one in his hand, ready to go once he finished his current one.

“Kahn, keeping me waiting is not an issue. I am here for your sake, not my own. If I am needed, let me know and I shall be there. That is just going to be that,” he said smiling. He would open his book and flip through a couple pages, finding certain abilities he knew. The realization occurred that he had not taken a token of Kahn with him, and his Persona did not make a mark on his Compendium. Perhaps this was an indication that he needed to “buckle down” as it were and start taking things with a bit more planning. If he planned to join Kahn into Limbo to protect him, then he needed to be careful on what he chose as his next ability. Looking back at Kahn, a bit distracted most likely since this was turning into a content moment, he would smile. “I wilf help you alwayf Kahn. I promife,” he said, enjoying his lollipop happily, and at the same time, giving Kahn a light smile and speaking. And apart from him speaking, it somehow just fit altogether with his face.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)   The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:01 am

Kahn nodded at Noctis' suggestion, "Yeah, we gotta start doing some fun stuff, rather than being a shoulder I have to cry on. If strength comes with bonds, then we need to start doing fun stuff. Like see a movie, hang out an arcade or something." He would say while watching Noctis already pop another lollipop in his mouth, while readying another one. This made Kahn laugh for some reason, he was not quite sure why. Maybe because it was so...odd, or maybe he just really needed to laugh for some reason, "You know what, a candy store might be a better choice, I imagine you go through boxes of lollipops each day."

It was then that Noctis told him that keeping him waiting was okay, and that he was here to help. Not for his own selfish purposes. Well that made him better than most humans, how funny. A person who does not quite understand how humans act, is already better than most humans. Perhaps it was innocence, but maybe innocence was a good thing after all. Then he heard Noctis say, with a mouth full of lollipop, that he will help and that was a promise. " You are a real goof sometimes, Anyways, I want to go soon, this way I can get more experience. Hopefully this one will be more successful than the other one." Kahn looked up at the clock, and sighed he would have to get back to work before his boss came back. He stood up and smiled at Noctis, "I'll contact you when I'm ready to go back into Limbo. However, I need to get back to work, and you need to get out of here. Because technically you are not supposed to be back here, so be careful leaving this place." He would say offering a parting handshake, once the handshake was complete he would leave the room, and return to his desk.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)   The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:45 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)   The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lack of Strength (Noctis/PM if you want an invite)
Page 1 of 1