Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Public Thinking EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Public Thinking EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Public Thinking EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Public Thinking EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Public Thinking EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Public Thinking EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Public Thinking EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Public Thinking EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Public Thinking EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Public Thinking

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura

Sakura

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 9:55 pm

It had been a few days since Vera had decided to start skipping school and cutting off her social life with her cellphone. It had been about a week since she had taken the power of the Tainted Persona from the Crawling Chaos, and only a mere day from finding out the truth about Limbo and the predicament Ueitawa was currently in. She had alot to think about, and for some reason she could not sleep so easily. She wasn't sure if this was because of how foolishly she acted when speaking to her "friend" or if the looming information about Limbo was simply overpowering her mind. Whatever the case, she found herself somewhere she thought she'd never go. A strange nightclub in the "bad" side of town her Aunt had warned her not to go too. For some reason she didn't really care at the moment. She had put herself off at one of the side tables that gave her easy visual access to the bar and the dance floor. The music was catchy, but she just wasn't in the mood to even nod her head to it. There was so much to think about, and being there was probably a dumb choice. Whatever, it was too late. She ordered a regular soda and waited on it while she stared at the people on the dance floor. They all seemed to be having fun, most likely enjoying this week night to themselves.

As her drink finally arrived, the violet haired girl would take a sip from her straw before giving a sigh and removing her journal. She began to record the events that had happened recently in her life to avoid forgetting them later. However, she purposely left out her moments with Gabriela and the information she received from the crawling chaos. Crucial information like that would reside with her Persona. Just incase her journal went missing one day, she didn't need people knowing about that strange other world, or this ability she had. "That would be for the best. Sometimes I can be rather childish. Especially when it comes to things I care about." The girl sighed to herself as she placed her journal away and took another sip of her drink. She would watch a couple of girls that seemed to be students of Kizuna Academy aswell. It must have been nice to spend time with one another without any other burdens to think about. Or a psychological issue that made you almost impossible to handle.

It was obvious Vera was feeling down in the dumps, but with that reserved facial expression it was as if she were trying to convince herself that she was fine. This was what happened when someone was alone for the majority of their life. When it actually came time to form a bond with someone, they became overly sensitive to their emotions. She was so stupid and she knew it, but there was no going back now. With the enemies she was likely to make soon, Gabriela would be safer if they weren't friends. All she truly knew was if she didn't act soon, it wouldn't matter where she was in life, everyone would be gone. What were those Persona-Users thinking? She had no regrets ending two of them. Now she needed to find the rest and make sure they could never use that world again. It was her only hope of survival.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:06 am

Lorielle did not feel like doing her job tonight. Being a DJ was fun and all, but sometimes it was more interesting to people-watch in the club. New people come in all the time, as well as familiar ones, but she knew none of them save for the ones she would meet, a guy by the bar for drinks, the manager, and a couple guys who worked with the tech. Not much else was going on tonight anyway, so doing nothing tonight and just hanging out was fine by her standards. She was by no means a loner, but she did not mind her solitude every once in a while. Especially when it came with free drinks, which she had in her hand. Just a root beer, nothing special. The night was turning out to be so nice, she was not even bothered by coming home too late and feel the wrath of her parents. All she could care for is the night to herself and the people as they enjoyed themselves.

However, she did not feel like dancing either. She remained outside the dance floor, just watching everything around her. There really was not too much going on. No friends she knew were here, and even in all this, she did not feel like dropping a line to any of them. No thoughts came to her mind as she just scanned the area not really giving much of a care. Though, something did catch her eye when she noticed a table occupied by a somewhat familiar face. It was Vera. She did not know much else about her, apart from that her and Gabby were clearly friends since they saw each other. She was also a talented fighter. ‘But, her of all people? Here…?’ she thought. From what she remembered, she seemed to be quiet unless Gabby was around, and while that may not be sound reasoning, she just did not strike Lorielle as the club type. Who knows, it could have been her first time; or third and she just had never seen her up until now. Even knowing all that, she would not mind talking to her, though she hesitated, remaining in the same spot not too far from her, and to her knowledge, far enough to where she would not notice her immediately. It was not like Lorielle disliked her; rather, Lorielle assumed Vera did not like her, or anyone of the group she fought with apart from Gabby. Though, it could not hurt to at least ask how she was doing, the battle may have drained her like it drained Lorielle, and possibly the others.

That in mind, she would finish her soda and put the glass on the table near where she was and slowly turn to her direction, and walk at a slow pace, moving around people when necessary, not really in a rush. Honestly, she did not think Vera would appreciate that, and Lorielle felt very mellow herself. She would stand a few seats away and give a small wave to her, and a light smile. “Hello Vera,” she began. “How’ve you been since what happened?” she said in as few words as possible. She assumed Vera would get the obvious meaning behind it, when no one else would save for the small group of people who witnessed it. She would remain standing there casually, with a calm demeanor on her face. It was her first time really saying something outside of the battle to her, so she did not know what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 11:07 pm

Vera looked towards blondie who sort of appeared out of nowhere. Maybe because she was so lost in thought she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings as well as she should. Now she wasn't that fond of blonde because she was so close to Gabriela, but now that Vera was having a sort of break from her connections, including her one to Gabby, blondie was not a threat. There was no reason to be hostile towards her, or to ignore her words like before. Instead, she looked up towards blonde and gave a blank stare. "Have we met?" The violet haired girl took a sip from her drink as her eyes moved to look at the crowd for several seconds without a word. If blondie remained there and didn't walk away, her violet eyes would look back towards her. "..I think I'm starting to remember you. Feel free to sit wherever you want, I won't bother you." Looking back towards the crowd, Vera began to sip on her drink again while in thought. There were numerous times she wished to reach into her vest and remove her cellphone, but the painful truth came ringing back in her head. She had purposely chose not to answer blondie's question regarding how she was feeling, as she honestly felt it was just small talk. Why would she even care? They were not friends, and at best rivals for Gabriela's affection. Though now Vera had probably been removed from that race, leaving blondie to fill any gap she did have.

Taking a strand of hair, she'd fold it behind her ear before giving a sigh. Even with all this excitement around her, she didn't feel any better about her current position. What was she going to do after learning that special information from the Crawling Chaos? Could she even trust it? It was too dire to just ignore, and she knew whatever was happening, she couldn't let it just go by so easily. Her best bet was capturing one of these Persona-Users and getting as much information as she could out of him or her. Thanks to her previous venture in the strange world, she knew what three of them looked like. Now it only came down to locating them. For a thief, even this was quite troubling. It was one thing to steal an item or a life, but to steal a person was quite something. I suppose if her family were supposed to be the best thieves, she could do this aswell. Especially now that she had the power of Persona in her grasp. With her elusive talents and skills, it should be rather easy. Now she just needed to think on how she would detain someone who could summon such power. Trap them in a block of ice? Bound their body in barb wire so they damaged themselves if they struggled? Hmm, the possibilities were endless here. Perhaps make it so they could not move with well placed knives inserted in their pressure points? Yes, that sounded about right.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Lorielle was not particularly surprised when she acted as though she did not remember her. At the same time, she figured the battle would be with everyone’s memory for a while, at least this long, but who knows, maybe she did not care or was forgetful. Either way, she would nod her head in response to Vera’s question, sitting down in the seat not far from Vera when she said she was starting to remember her. However, her last words gave her a slight pause. “I did not expect you to. I had not seen you since then and at the very least, I wanted to thank you for your help for one,” she said. She never had the chance to express some sort of gratitude for her, as unwilling as she seemed to help, and whether she helped her or helped Gabby, she helped everyone. So it counts, after all.

She also caught that she did not answer her question of how she was feeling. Probably something personal, something that Lorielle did not pry into. So perhaps the best way to get something to talk about was something Vera could talk about. But Lorielle knew nothing about her for the most part, and she was not going to mention any other person in particular, but maybe she could say something to get her to talk. “Sorry you did not make it to the party Vera. It would have been nice to have you there,” she said, trying to be friendly.  If anything could get her to talk, perhaps get her to stop thinking of any trouble she might have for just a moment, maybe it could work.

That in mind, she would let out a content sigh and look at Vera. “I did not know you were the type to go to this place,” she said, with one last attempt to grab at a conversation. She did not want to come on too strong and at the same time she was hoping for something to be said. Who knows, maybe something will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Vera's eyes would stay focused on the dancing crowd as blondie spoke to her, and even thanked her for her help. The violet eyed girl shook her head, but still didn't look back towards Vera. "I fought to protect myself, not for you all. If there was a chance I could have escaped while leaving you all as sacrifices, I would have taken it. Don't thank me when I would have thrown you under the bus if given the chance." She took another sip of her drink almost as if what she did just say was just another sentence, and didn't hold any cruel value. Vera was not the type to sugarcoat her words, especially when she was in a methodical mood. As a thief, she was used to disappoint and not always getting what she wanted, so to be so scornful over something so small did not make sense to her. Was she becoming undone?

When blondie mentioned the party, Vera would move a strand of hair behind her ear and give a slight groan. Surely she did not think she would attend a get together. Even with the premise of Gabriela being the one to hold such an event, everyone present at that "awakening" were nothing but a hindrance. She would not respond to this comment, as she finished off her drink. Looking at the ice that danced at the bottom of the cup, the young girl tilted her head and gave a slight sigh. Why was blondie talking to her? Was it because of Gabriela? Did she not understand that she purposely put a wall between herself and the other for a reason? With the final comment, Vera's violet round eyes looked at the woman. "I'm not." Not the biggest conversation started, as she looked back out towards the crowd with squinted eyes. "What do you want from me, Blondie?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 11:44 pm

“Hm, I suppose gratitude is gratitude. Maybe I would not be as thankful if I didn’t already expect you to do something along those lines, but hey, some of us may have done the same, so who knows,” she said. Man she was really being the doormat one in all this. Lorielle was always the type to just relent after the occasional insult, suggestion, or otherwise. It was the quickest way to perhaps end tension, but the easiest way to let people say what they want to her or walk all over her. It was something she would have a great deal of trouble in getting over, as the ability to refuse just seemed to not exist for her. She could argue about something unrelated to her till the day she died, and yet herself was what she clammed up about? What in the world could she do to get around this?

Lorielle gave a light smirk when she groaned. Clearly she is not the social type. Or at the very least, she would go if it was only Gabby. Why Lori ended up saying that was an odd choice, since it could very well be assumed that she was that type of person. Her comment admittedly was a bit silly, then again, it may have been her submissive nature talking. Whatever the reason, Vera did not seem to be short with her per se, so much as she was blunt with her words. It was good to at least be honest, so that she could admire in an odd way about Vera. Then the big question came from her, what did Lorielle want? Perhaps could have taken the “Blondie” part away, though it was not very insulting, it seemed as though it was either meant to be, or that was all she remembered about her. Lorielle chuckled quietly at that. But Lorielle did take a slight pause in spite of that. There was nothing in particular she wanted from her really in truth, so then why did she talk to her? Surely there was something to take away from all of this. It’d probably be best to offer something of use. “I do not want anything from you really Vera. I don’t know what you want to do now with what you have, I only know we have a common enemy, you, me, and the rest. I am willing to help you if you ask for it,” she said. It was possibly her only chance to perhaps gain a mutual interest established and get something moving forward. She did not hold much hope that Vera was willing, but the chance was worth taking.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:43 am

"A common enemy?" Vera would finally move her eyes to look at blondie. She placed the drink down and lifted a hand to her lips to clear her throat. "I think you're mistaken. Do you even know what you're fighting for? Fighting against? You know nothing about your enemy, your own power, or why that place exists." The violet thief placed her elbow against the table top and used it to prop up her head. Her chin rested in the palm of her hand as she did a light groan at the thought. "We do not have a common enemy, Blondie. Nor are we fighting for the same thing for that matter. The only connection we may have is the timing of gaining this strange power, and that is all. Down the line we may even become enemies." Vera was not threatening blondie, but she was making her well aware that trusting her, or seeing them as "friends" was a bad idea. Considering she was not obliged to work with her, it meant their paths could cross the wrong way in the future.

Though in that regard, it also meant there was a possibly that Gabriela could become an enemy in the future. After all, she and blondie were practically best buddies, and Vera was sure she'd be dragged into it. The question was, would she be able to turn her hand on someone she considered her only friend? Vera wasn't too sure, and it made her cringe to think about it. For once she relished the idea of forgetting; and this was where her mental issue could come in handy. If she chose to erase everything she knew about Gabriela, then she would have no way of remembering her, or their connection, or how they had even met. That'd be the painless way of moving on, and also act as a sort of soft reboot to her life in Ueitawa. Perhaps it was the cowards way to forget, but sometimes remembering things was just too painful. Especially when you couldn't predict the outcome of those memories you held. Her eyes drifted to the table as she contemplated these thoughts. Was there anything worth remembering other than this new found power, and those potential others who she encountered in the strange world? The one thing she had to remember was this: Those who played with that world of Limbo were more of a threat to existence than the Shadows themselves.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 12:49 am

Vera seemed as though she was sure of herself when speaking this way. Looking at her, Lorielle was rather patronized when she acted so lax and lazy the way she gestured. Looking at it, it was almost as if she knew something, or rather, she already had something in mind. Lorielle would remain a neutral expression on her face as Vera spoke to her. “You talk as though you know something the rest of us do not. In which case, that’d be impressive. As you know not of what my “enemy “ is,” she said.  Did Vera seriously know something? Even if she did, Lorielle tossed the hopes of learning from her from her head. If she was this hard to communicate with as she seems to see, there would be little to no…rather, no chance that she would tell her. “As for what I am fighting for, I do have an idea of what I want to do. How I shall do it is what I am trying to figure out for the time being,” she said. There really was no way around it, Lorielle did want to use this power for the future of humanity and its preservation. On the other hand, she really has no way how to, so she could not give Vera much, and to be fair, she may not want to, at least not now.

The thought that they may become enemies was a bit sobering. In truth, Lorielle did hope for whatever Vera wanted, however could care less whether she got it or not. She knew nothing of her. ‘Though, having an enemy like her would not be easy times…’ she thought to herself. “My point is, if the option is there to be allies, why not be? Merely just telling you if you need a bit of help, I can. If you don’t, fine. I just wanted to make it clear,” she said. She would then look from her for a bit, sitting back to look at the crowd, at the people dancing. It would be lovely to go back, and enjoy the innocence of life before this happened. At the same time, this new life had changed her, and still is changing her. Maybe if everyone felt the same way, conflict would not arise like this. If that was possible….if that could be done…maybe this power was indeed worth having over life. Maybe there was still the chance.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 6:15 pm

"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. I am 100% positive our "enemy" is completely different. Also our reasons for having this power is also different. The only thing we have in common is the moment we gained it, and that's it." The violet eyed girl would drag her finger upon the table she currently sat at. "I may know something, I may not. That's not really important or relevant. I'd just be careful with how you go about Limbo, and how many times you frequent it. You'll be causing more harm than any good." She was purposely being vague about what she truly knew about Limbo, and what it had in store for the unsuspecting people of Ueitawa. The more people that knew the truth, the harder it would be to reach her goals. Continuing on to listen to the blondie about lending a hand, Vera almost laughed. Raising her hand to her lips, she'd turn this potential laugh into a slight cough. "I guess I should make it clear aswell, Blondie. There's no reason for us to be allies. Do whatever you'd like, but I'm not interested in working with you or the rest of the Children from that night. You'll only end up as liabilities, and with my upbringing I was taught never to get involved with people I couldn't rely on. And no offense, but you don't seem like the reliable type to me. Sure you're nice, but when the stakes are high and sacrifice needs to be made, you seem like the foolish type to rush to their death. I'm not interested in being around fools, let alone putting my life in their hands." The thief kept her head propped up by the palm of her hand as her violet eyes looked towards the girl she seemed to have something against.

To be completely honest there was no reason why she should have been speaking to the girl that way. Blondie hadn't done anything wrong to her, but for some reason Vera held a bit of distaste towards her. Maybe she was the foolish one. After all, Vera never knew best, and turning down the assistance of another could most likely come back to bite her in the ass. She didn't care. Her life was very small compared to what was going to happen to Ueitawa in the coming months. "If it does come to us being enemies, I expect for you not to hold back. I wouldn't want to feel guilty if I ended you without any sort of reciprocation." Vera twirled a stand of hair on her finger while looking blondie directly in the eye. "Don't take this as a threat, there's a possibility you won't come across me as an enemy. Just depends... But to be safe, I'll apologize now so I do not need to later. So, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:17 am

Vera could not have given a better cop-out response if she tried. She has no proof yet she knows for sure. Not giving a direct response is arguably a worse decision than just saying no, or yes. Even more reason to be suspicious of her. Vera most likely did know something. Though she would also be correct in her advice to be careful, if only because it was common sense, like Vera thought she was speaking to a two-year old. Nonetheless, she would remain silent even when Vera said what she said concerning her ability in battle and how she seemed to be. Normally she may argue her point and try to convince her, however, she had no reason to cause possibly more tension. Once more, she was also one of those types who would most likely fight on her own, and very possibly get herself killed in the process. Though, if that is what she wants, to just do everything herself…

Lorielle would shrug her shoulders a bit. “Alright, fair enough. I won’t try to convince you otherwise,” she said. There really was nothing she could do. Perhaps it was for the best. She had no clue why she seemed to have this distance towards her, though that could be said for everyone she has met apart from Gabby. She wouldn’t know. The music had turned to something more mellow, around the time Lorielle decided she had had enough of the club for one night. Honestly, sleep could be of help for her. Though, Vera would look her dead on, more or less requesting that should they end up as enemies, to not hold back. She would look back and give her a nod. “I wish we do not end as enemies, but if so, I will not hold back. This I promise,” she said calmly. What else would she do if they were enemies? Lorielle felt no remorse in it, particularly uncaring about the apology. It was clear it was an obligation, so what does it matter? Nonetheless, she would nod once more. “Likewise,” she answered before standing up from the club. “See you around,” she would say before giving her a light half-smile, and turning to walk out of the club and on her way home. For some reason, she would feel a bit more tired than usual when approaching her bed for a good night’s sleep.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:50 am

Two amber colored hues watched the two females converse while standing on the second floor. The young figure had a candy figure in his mouth as he tilted his head and narrowed his eyes in curiosity. The music was rather loud, so hearing their conversation was out of the question, but telling from facial expressions and how the blonde suddenly left the conversation, the figure wondered what they could have been talking about. Well whatever the case, Lorielle packed up and seemed to leave, leaving the purple haired girl to her lonesome. A wide grin would come across the boy's face as he bit into the candy stick that danced on his lips and headed down the staircase. His amber hues made sure the blonde haired young woman had left the scene entirely as he jerked side to side through the crowd towards the violet haired girl. Through his process of reaching the girl, his easy grin turned into that of an innocent smile. That feint twinkle of malicious intent in his eye also turned into that of round innocence that wouldn't hurt a fly. When he made it through the crowd the previous malicious figure was now that of a small boy with puffed cheeks and a box of candy in hand. Walking up to the table the violet girl sat at, he tilted his head to the side and gave her a wide smile. "Depressed-chan, you should cheer up! Want some picky candy? It's good, ya know!" The young pop idol, named Katsu!, extended his arm with the box of candy treats and placed them in the table infront of Ms. Violet.

Pulling out a chair at her same table, he sat down across from her and folded his arms behind his head. His amber hues drifted off towards the crowd, and the direction the blonde had escaped too. "Not saying I was eavesdropping or anything, but that conversation didn't seem to go all to well, huh? I've met Loreal-senpai before! She may be trying hard to be on friendly terms with everyone, but she means well, ya know?" The round faced boy would nod his head before snapping his fingers and giving a wink. "Ya know, you're in the same class as me, right? I'd always remember a pretty face like yours. You're the new girl, Vera Valentina, right? My name's Katsu! Katsu!. Don't think of me as a stalker or something for noticing you before you noticed me, Ehehe! I sit right behind Gabby-chan in class. The tomboyish hawtness herself, Mm! Both Loreal-senpai and Gabby-chan helped me film a commercial before... but now I'm just rambling, upupu!" The pop idol giggled before looking towards Valentina with two amber orbs that seemed to look right through her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 4:29 pm

Vera's violet eyes watched blondie as she left the scene, and the young thief would not say a word to accompany it. Being back to her lonesome, even though there were many people still dancing to the music around her, Vera would begin to drink the water left from the melting ice in her cup. "Must be nice to think everyone can be allies. Such a fool's world..." She gave a sigh before noticing the presence of another in the area. Looking at a box of candy put on the table, her eyes would drift up the arm of its owner to see that of a golden eyed boy. Vera did not live under a rock, she had seen him before. This boy was Kurei Katsuro, or better known as Katsu!. He was one of those pop idols girls of her own age seemed to like so much. She didn't understand the appeal, maybe because she was a philistine, but there was no art in music that she could see.

As he spoke, her eyes drifted off to the side, though she did listen to him. When she was called "Depressed-chan" her violet eyes shot him a glare. "That was incredibly rude for a so called idol. My name is Vera, don't call me "Depressed-chan" I am not depressed." The thief snapped at the boy before reclaiming her usual composure. "Anyway Blondie doesn't bother me. As long as she keeps to herself, I don't care what she wants to do." Boy did he like to jump subjects. Now he was saying she was pretty and how they were in the same class. Vera shook her head and looked at his eyes. Those two golden orbs made her feel rather uneasy, and something about him was untrustworthy. Like that of a wolf in sheep's clothing which made her skin crawl. Was he a potential threat or was it because he was a celebrity that she just didn't trust him? When he spoke about Gabriela being a tomboy "hawtness" her eye cringed and she looked away. "I don't know who you're talking about, sorry. Anyway why did you approach me? Is there something you want from me, Katsuro?" She purposely didn't use his stage name.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:45 pm

Katsu! gave a sly smile when he heard Vera snap back at his nickname towards her. She said he was rude for an idol, which meant she knew who he was, or atleast alittle about him. His round eyes seemed to twinkle at this realization as he gave an easy smile. "I'm honored such a pretty girl would know me. Could be love at first sight?!" Katsu! blushed as he raised his hands to his cheeks and shook his head. "Oh my, I said it out loud!" He talked with a playful tone as he listened to his fellow classmate openly lie about knowing who the tomboy was that he previously referred too. He could have sworn the hawty Gabby was friends with the hottie Vera. I mean seeing two cute girls like that definitively shot up a buzz of gossip with the boys in the class. Maybe the two girls were going down a rocky road right now? I mean that was normal, right? Katsu! really didn't get it, but that was okay.

Giving an innocent smile, Katsu! would tilt his head and give a sly laugh. "What do I want? We're classmates aren't we, Vera-chan? I just wanted to meet your properly, ya know? I rarely make it to class because of my job, but when I am there I could use more people to talk too." The pop idol nodded to himself before poking his cheek. "Also you seemed upset after your talk with Blondie-senpai, so as your fellow first year, it was my job to make sure you were alright!" Katsu! jabbed his thumb to his chest as he gave a heroic pose, almost like he was some hero from an outdated shonen based anime. This composure soon broke as he reached into his candy and took out another stick. "So Vera-chan, why haven't you been coming to class recently? Even I can tell you've been out for awhile. Is it because of Tomboy-chan, sickness.. or?" He left it opened ended as his eyes rolled around.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Vera gave a number of blinks as the strange boy mentioned how pretty she was and even went so far as to say this was "love at first sight". The though caused the thief to raise her hand to her lips gently and look away with a confused look. This boy was too much for her, and even behind that innocence she had a feeling he was much more scheming then he let on. Was this what showbiz did to people? She'd have to remain cautious in this conversation with Katsuro. He was alot more cunning than one would suspect, and she knew this. After all, that sly smile if his reminded her of a fox, or the "friend" that would easily stab you in the backside. Though they certainly were not friends, so there was nothing stopping him from stabbing her in the back if he got the opportunity. Playing with a stand of hair, the violet eyed girl would mumble under her breath. "I'm not the person you want to get to know, nor will you want to talk to me on a regular basis. When it comes to friendships I'm bad luck, so I'd implore you to stay away." Vera was very direct with the boy as she would continue to tangle her finger in her locks of hair and look off towards the dance floor.

When he brought up blondie and why she hadn't been in class recently, Vera cleared her throat and closed her eyes slowly. She wished to jerk her head away and leave, but instead she decided to continue to speak to the boy. When he guessed Gabriela, Vera wished to scoff but she held it together. "I've been sick. Just sick, nothing more. I'm sure the school will be understanding, don't you think? Though I suppose seeing me here, you're probably telling yourself that I'm really not sick and I'm just pulling your leg, hmm? That may be the case, though I will not agree or deny. May I ask you a question, Katsuro?" If he answered yes, she'd continue to speak. "Were you sent here to meet with me, or did you do this to your own accord?"
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:18 pm

The young pop idol tilted his head at her declaration of being bad luck. She sure was against herself when it came to talking to others, huh? Like the fish tempted by a line, Katsu! couldn't help but snap at the bait hanging infront of him. "I think you count yourself short, Vera-chan. If you have bad luck, then that means you must have had some good times before to think anything's bad, ya know? Maybe you just need to get to know the right people to overcome this "bad luck" you feel is looming over your head. The sky is falling, ya know? Life's too short to dwell on the bad when you can find the good all around you. For example, you came to this club but haven't even tried to dance. It could be fun, and could get your mind off things." Katsu! stood from his seat and walked over to Vera's side. Extending his hand to his fellow first year, he'd give an innocent smile and offer to take her to the dance floor. If she accepted, he would lead her to the center of the floor. If she refused, he would give a nod before placing his hands on his hips. But what did she really have to lose by denying him a dance? After all it didn't take a rocket scientist to know Katsu! really wasn't into anyone in that "romantic" sort of way, and only flirted because it was fun. He moved on impulse and that impulse came to him frequently.

When she went on to explain why she was out of school, he tilted his head and gave a few blinks. If she was so sick then why would she be in the middle of this club with loud music and the scent of alcohol in the air? She was obviously lying, but he chose to play along with a slight giggle. "I see. Vera-chan, even in sickness your beauty is simply stunning." Vera went on to break the current conversation and go into one that made his yellow orbs narrow. She wanted to know if he chose to speak with her out of his own accord? Haha, that was a good question and he could only give an easy grin. "Come dance with me, then I'll give you your answer, Vera-chan. Scout's honor." He gave a playful wink to the violet haired female as he awaited her to take his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public Thinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Thinking   Public Thinking Empty

Back to top Go down

Public Thinking
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next