Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
New Sideplot Vote RsGYkyG
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» New Sideplot Vote
New Sideplot Vote EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 11:13 am by Philodai

» The Vessel of Souls - Combat Drill
New Sideplot Vote EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 5:23 pm by Jerry

» The Spooky Dooky Castle - Kuzunoha Challenge
New Sideplot Vote EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:07 am by Phantom of the Chat

» [Self-Promotion] Opening Commissions
New Sideplot Vote EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:47 pm by Bfroger6

» Neo Arcana - Sideplot Pitch
New Sideplot Vote EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 5:16 pm by Penny

» Shadows of Utgard (Teaser)
New Sideplot Vote EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 3:07 pm by Jerry

» Solomon Kane
New Sideplot Vote EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 12:40 am by Solomon

» Hawthorne Amaro [NV Forgotten W.I.P.]
New Sideplot Vote EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:37 pm by Hawthorne

» Newbie Introduction
New Sideplot Vote EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 2:56 pm by ViniVidiVicci

Current Events
New Sideplot Vote VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

New Sideplot Vote

Go down 

Which should be our new sideplot?
Personas In Space
New Sideplot Vote Bar_left60%New Sideplot Vote Bar_right
 60% [ 6 ]
Shadows of Utgard
New Sideplot Vote Bar_left40%New Sideplot Vote Bar_right
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Philodai

Philodai

New Sideplot Vote Empty
PostSubject: New Sideplot Vote   New Sideplot Vote EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 11:13 am

As promised we shall have our new sideplot vote. This will remain up for at least about a week and at most two weeks. This is so you have some time to think it over since once one is chosen, it'll be around for some time. Neo Arcana will not be available as its staff's own scheduling conflicts with its viability to run. So it shall just be Personas In Space and Shadows of Utgard. Have a look below on what they're like in these links. The main DM for them will be in parenthesis.

Personas In Space (Froger): http://newarcana.forumotion.com/t8178-personas-in-space-sideplot

Shadows of Utgard (Jerry): http://newarcana.forumotion.com/t8180-shadows-of-utgard-teaser

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

New Sideplot Vote A9GlVvo
Back to top Go down

New Sideplot Vote
Page 1 of 1