Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Philodai Fucking Off EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Philodai Fucking Off EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Philodai Fucking Off EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Philodai Fucking Off EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Philodai Fucking Off EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Philodai Fucking Off EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Philodai Fucking Off EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Philodai Fucking Off EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Philodai Fucking Off EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Philodai Fucking Off

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Philodai Fucking Off Empty
PostSubject: Philodai Fucking Off   Philodai Fucking Off EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 12:48 am

Philodai Fucking Off 3BsdTqa

Yeah, this is not a joke.

I'm calling quits. I've been running this plot for two years when it wasn't even mine in the first place. I loved the setting and I wanted to see it to the end. I wanted to believe I can keep going until I reach a satisfactory conclusion. But, I guess I just don't have it in me anymore. People I wanted to trust in their help ended up ditching me and disappointing me. Even with the help of staff and other generous members, it's been mostly an one-man show for me when it comes to running the plot. From posting plot threads to having to deal with GIMP image editing shittery, it's been fun. But it's also been a chore, especially when for the most part you have to do all of these things yourself. With all of these in consideration, I guess you could say it's a miracle the plot lasted this long. But, I digress.

I don't think I'm wrong when I say there is fatigue in regards for the plot. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some in the staff and even in the membership. Not that I can blame any of you, it's been a long plot. All of this was exacerbated by my inexperience and my horrible decisions. I wish I can hand the story over to someone. But in truth, it's better off we just end it here and not waste any of our time at this point or otherwise it'd be a cycle.

So yeah, it's the end for Endymion. We're closing the book on it. So what does that mean for the site? I'm keeping it open. Anyone's free to hang out in the Discord chat or post on the site. This also means the site is open to a new plot if anyone wants to make one. I'll do what I can to help you set it up, just PM me about it in Discord. But the majority of the work is up to you since you are running it. Before you even consider running a plot, please find people who can run it with you. Doing it alone is a near impossible task and is already setting you up for failure. So get that done first.

And even if we don't end up with a plot, site will still remain open for anyone to look back either way. As for me, I'll always be open to Discord if you need anything or if you just want to say hi. If you want the full Endymion plot details, feel free to send PMs to me. I'll answer as best as I can. That said, thanks for everything. Sorry I fell short and I hope for the best for the next plot DM. Peace.

Philodai Fucking Off X3fkXR8

Oh, Philemon and Term. If you guys are reading this, fuck you two. Eat shit.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Philodai Fucking Off   Philodai Fucking Off EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 1:05 am

Thank you godai and to the NA staff that helped this along. The past and current, with all it's worth, you guys deserve a standing ovation with your consistent modding and assistance to the other members. If it's time for a break it's understandable, couldn't ask for more from Godai and co. with what they had to work with. This site has history, been through about 3 major plots and two (part 2's). Even if nothing takes the place of Endymion, it'll never take away the friendships we made here.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Philodai Fucking Off   Philodai Fucking Off EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:55 am

Godai you did really well with this plot and what you had to work with. I am grateful for you running this plot. Thank you so much. When I first made my character for this plot I was in a bit of a dark place in my life, I felt betrayed by people I thought who were my friends. I was hurt, to say the least. But then I found this site and I got myself enthralled with the setting of this plot. It more or less helped me move on from that awful period of my life. I can't thank you enough for running this. I got to meet new people with similar interests and I finally got into proper role-playing.

I hope things get easier for you in the future Godai. As much as I love this plot. Your wellbeing is more important than an RP plot that is slowly going down the shitter.

Thank you and the staff so much for running this plot and letting me use Lupin. (Clearly the most powerful character in Endymion. No one could win against him.)

I am not sure about everyone else but I truly do appreciate all the hard work you poured into this plot. I can't thank you all enough for this wonderful experience. Thank you so much.

TL;DR: Thank you so much for the plot it helped me through a rough patch of life and I hope you rest easy.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Philodai Fucking Off   Philodai Fucking Off EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 2:16 pm

Phantom of the Chat wrote:
Godai you did really well with this plot and what you had to work with. I am grateful for you running this plot. Thank you so much. When I first made my character for this plot I was in a bit of a dark place in my life, I felt betrayed by people I thought who were my friends. I was hurt, to say the least. But then I found this site and I got myself enthralled with the setting of this plot. It more or less helped me move on from that awful period of my life. I can't thank you enough for running this. I got to meet new people with similar interests and I finally got into proper role-playing.

I hope things get easier for you in the future Godai. As much as I love this plot. Your wellbeing is more important than an RP plot that is slowly going down the shitter.

Thank you and the staff so much for running this plot and letting me use Lupin. (Clearly the most powerful character in Endymion. No one could win against him.)

I am not sure about everyone else but I truly do appreciate all the hard work you poured into this plot. I can't thank you all enough for this wonderful experience. Thank you so much.

TL;DR: Thank you so much for the plot it helped me through a rough patch of life and I hope you rest easy.

Aw, that's too sweet.
Thank you for your efforts, Daddy. We all know you had it rough from the start and did your best to deliver a good job as well as being fair and just as an admin. In my case specially, you've always been courteous and understanding of my real life/health issues (to some point I was worried it could possibly warrant me "admin's friend privileges", which is something I've always advocate against). I appreciate everything you've done, not only to the site/this plot, but to me as well.
<3
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Philodai Fucking Off   Philodai Fucking Off EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 4:16 pm

thanks for all the hard work, and it's understandable that you would need a break, and sorry to anyone that had been waiting for me for posts as well, my own health issues have been increasing as of late.

but agian thank you to the staff for keeping this running as long as it did.

and I hope to see most of you in the next plot once one is made?

Waddle-dee hopes for the best (=w=)b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philodai Fucking Off   Philodai Fucking Off Empty

Back to top Go down

Philodai Fucking Off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads-
Jump to: