Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Limbo Game #1  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Limbo Game #1  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Limbo Game #1  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Limbo Game #1  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Limbo Game #1  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Limbo Game #1  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Limbo Game #1  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Limbo Game #1  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Limbo Game #1  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Limbo Game #1

Go down 
+4
Albrecht
Enigma
Infernal Zero
juantamad
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:38 am

Limbo Game #1  EjPwBWM

As the contestants arrived at the area they'd feel a strange suffocating presence begin to envelop it. Though they'd all came seeking a game of limbo, there wasn't anyone to be found on the vacant beach, the sandy expanse filled with an uncomfortable silence. However it was only once the sky above them reddened and the sands crumbled beneath their feet that the ominous exposition would give way to something real spooky. Now as they stood atop the crimson sky that hovered over them mere moments ago, they'd find a titanic figure phasing into reality, the roaring sun before them masked by a golden web and a helpess dog ensnared within it.

Limbo Game #1  LKDJtds
"Arrogant humans... Your soulless husk of a vacation has no place within the ideal reality. Show me your paltry summer spirit: try as you might, it won't put a dent in the fog of true pleasure."

With the participants unable to access their powers for mysterious reasons and a pole resting before them, it seemed like there was only one option left available to them. It was time to get this bread.

Rules Recap:
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 5:53 pm

Shouhei Kagawa stared up, up, up, at the many armed monolith that boomed before him.  He squinted his eyes, only to see a poor dog… (possibly wearing a wig?) ensnared within a shimmering web of gold.  He looked down to his oversized cocktail glass, filled to the brim with alcohol and blended ice.  Was his second helping of “vacation juice” filled with hallucinogens?  Either way, it was delicious, as he sipped on the beverage nonchalantly, in the face of the massive figure in front of him.

With a shrug, he went off to set his drink down carefully in a spot where it wouldn’t tip over.  He looked at the others that joined in to play what was originally going to be a simple game with a more than perplexed look on his face.   “...Anybody know what the fuck this dude’s on about?  Or my ‘vacation juice’ laced with some shit?  Also, what’s up with the doggie up there?!  I wanna save that doggie.”

So he stretched his arms, bent his legs, ran over to his vacation juice to take one more sip, shouted at the top of his lungs, I’m gonna save you, doggie! and bent himself backwards for his first go at the game.  

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:04 pm

Cecil stared blankly forward.

"...I died when I chugged all that kombucha, didn't I?"

He groaned and approached the bar. "Fuck it! Limbo into eternity or whatever this is!"

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:28 pm

Limbo 1-9
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:30 pm

Charles was on his way back towards Shunnosuke to bring him a drink over from the beach bar. With a coconut filled with whatever beverage Shunnosuke had ordered in one hand, he stepped forward, only to find that his foot now lay upon the skies above. There were several other people there with him and an evil entity. He laid the coconut drink softly upon the skies before directing his attention on the entity and the dog ensnared by it. The dog... it had deep meaning for this world. He believed so, for some reason. They had to save it.

He attempted summoning his Persona but it didn't work. Protocol would have him initiating hand-to-hand combat with the enemy, but the enemy had way more hands than him. Honestly, it was discouraging. It seemed he had no choice.

"It is not the drinks." He addressed the other people around him. "I'm a robot, so I'd know. I had no drinks, yet I see the same as you... err.. I assume." He walked closer to the being, scratching the back of his hand in embarrassment as his wordly mishap. He smiled awkwardly at his companions before reverting to his serious face. "I will limbo. I will limbo for the sake of my friends, and this vacation you deem unimportant and unnecessary! Azores Police Officer Charles Everton, initiating limbo protocol #01!"

Limbo Game #1  CornyFavorableDodobird-small

"I will go!"

Limbo on 1-9
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 7:31 pm

Drunkenly fall on ass on 10.  Drunkenly slither underneath successfully on 1-9.

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 9:11 pm

Raphael tries to limbo
Succeeds on 1-9

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 11:09 pm

The knight stared up at the skies. Whatever that thing is, he was gonna stab it. The many armed figure, it reeked of heresy. Such plague upon this beautiful paradise may not be tolerated. To slay the monster he must first defeat it in a game of limbo!

"Hey!" Albrecht approached, pointing his sword at the "god". On the other hand there was a huge mug of beer, the scent of alcohol reeked from the Knight. He had been drinking with Patty this entire time. Only way the reclusive knight would ever take part in something like Limbo. "I'm gon--." Albrecht would be stopped by a burp."...Gonna beat you with that pole when i'm done!"

Albrecht tries Limbo, fails if 1
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 2:20 am

"Aaaaaahahahahaaaaaiiiieeeee...!" The punk chick was laughing her ass off as the sky turned into the ground. Like... not even surprised or uncomfortable laughter. Like it was legit funny! Sooooooo Patty was on vacation. At the beach. And what do you do at the beach? You get fucked up, that's what ya do! But she took it a little bit farther than everyone else did. They just drank a lot but nope! Not Patty! She was taking a trip 'cause her boyfriend was here to make sure she wouldn't do anything stupid dangerous or get mugged or something, it was like the only place she could let loose so like... she was doing mushrooms AND drinking. She didn't tell him of course. But she forget that she didn't tell him because he could see it too.

"Heeeeeeheeheehee baby! B-baby it's- it's kicking in ahahaaaaa...! The world is rightside down and I see ahahaha God! ...dog...? .........BAAAAHAHAHAAAA baby! Baby dog is God backwards! Heeheehaha I'm in Backwards World!" The giggle fits wouldn't stop as the lanky chick hung off her drunk angry wobbly boyfriend. ...okay it was just her that was wobbly but she was flat and the world was flat and just him was wobbly so he was probably the sober one because it was backwards.
"Hmmmmhmmhmmhahahaaaaiiieee fuck yeah you're gonna beat me with that pole when you're done with that beer. Give me my virginity so I can untalk to the Sky Dog. .......ffffff-f-f-f-fuhahahah, aaaahahahaaaaa...!" That made sense. Because it was backwards. But he had to finish his beer before he could start it and- hey a stick!

Patty wipes out on 7
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 3:36 pm

"Just call me Rory...Bendy ass. Cuz I'm about to yeet on all you guys. And kill a god in the process, maybe."

Rory trips and fucks himself up on 4:
Back to top Go down
Moogle

Moogle

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 3:57 pm

Rory spine snapped the moment he reached a 90 degree angle. He never walked again, and spent the rest of the match screaming in agony towards the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 9:51 am

Rolling for Shun. 1-9
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptySat Jul 20, 2019 9:58 am

The now paraplegic Rory would find that the invisible air below him seemed to disappear. He'd be sent spiraling down into the red sea at the bottom while the rest of the participants were greeted by a simple snap from one of Brahman's hands, the bar lowering slightly as the next round began.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:18 am

"...what." Albrecht had no idea what the druggie chick was talking about, he just offered her a shoulder to lean on. Though he was wobbly himself. She did talk about beating his stick after he finished the beer though... He took a long gulp of his mug before just dropping it empty on the ground. "Its a big pole, Patty." He snickered to himself before moving to try limbo again.

Albrecht tries Limbo, fails if 1-2
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:19 am

Albrecht is unable to even stand still, face planting to the ground before he could even get close to the pole. It doesn't take long before a loud snore is heard coming from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Limbo Game #1  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limbo Game #1    Limbo Game #1  Empty

Back to top Go down

Limbo Game #1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next