Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) Empty
PostSubject: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 2:10 am

Lupin was brainstorming ideas for the play that he was writing. Corazón Roto a play about a gang member turned pinta maker who has to stop his son doing awful things as a gang member, Lupin was trying to figure out how the pacing should be, he doesn't want it to slow otherwise the audience loses interest, he doesn't want to  it to go too fast otherwise people won't understand the plot. Lupin was also thinking about this while bouncing.

That's right he was bouncing and writing the script at the exact same time. You think he was a bloody idiot for doing this, its an accident waiting to happen. Yet it didn't happen, Lupin didn't get seriously hurt. He landed on his feet after a little bit and felt like grabbing something to eat. He saw a restaurant called Oishī and thought that looked interesting. So he stepped inside and had taken an empty sit and continued writing until a waiter or waitress showed up to take his order.
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 7:08 pm

Hono heard the chime as Lupin entered Oishī. It was a traditional restaurant, only a couple of tables and only one waitress was working. Hono herself. The cadet noticed Lupin taking a seat. The waitress approached the pogo boy and chuckled. "Oh shit, look what the cat dragged in!" She leaned against the table. Then going to the counter and pulling out a menu.

She dropped a menu on the table. A notebook and pen in her hand. "what do you wanna drink?" The waitress asks raising an eyebrow. It was around lunchtime. The store had 2 other customers. Hono pointed at the pen as she took his drink order. "What are you doing here anyway Pogo?" She asks
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 7:56 am

Lupin noticed Hono was the waitress of the restaurant. Lupin cheekily responded with "A person on curiosity hit list, nice to see again Ms. Hono." Lupin smiled at Hono "How have you been Hono?" Lupin after asking the question then started to look through the menu quickly and one of the items instantly caught Lupin's eye. Yakitori a chicken skewer dish.

Lupin then placed his order. "I would like to have a bowl of Udon with some Yakitori on the side, please. As for my drink does this restaurant have anything orange flavored? if so I will take that." Lupin then proceeds to answer's Hono's question. "Well I was writing the script for that pinta play I talked about last time, while I was bouncing and writing I got hungry and this was the restaurant closest to me and walked in. And here we are now." Lupin looked pretty hungry and for good reason, He did use up a lot of energy today and he did donate a lot of money to the orphanage, he outta treat himself for a change.
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 1:21 am

"Ms..." Hono glared at Lupin. "Don't call me that!" She said quickly in a sharp tone. Shaking her head. "I've been fine, you?" The cadet asks, she looked at the menu as Lupin did the same.

"Yaki...tori..." Hono said quietly writing the order against the slip of paper. "We got orange soda," she told him. She headed to the other customers quickly refilling their drinks. She walked behind the bar keeping the conversation going. "Ah working on that script huh?" She chuckled and poured a glass of orange soda for Lupin. She walked back over and placed the glass on the table. "I put your food order in." She informed him. "How's the script going?" the waitress asks raising her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 12:45 am

Lupin had taken note of Hono's annoyance at the word Ms. So Lupin doing the only reasonable thing he can think of, ask her about it. "Can I ask why Ms is bad?" Lupin seemed legitimately confused by her irritation towards it.

Now a question about the script. Lupin was probably too ambitious with trying to write a script but damn it. He is too far to quit now. "Pretty good I got the general structure outlined. I determined that the script would be performed in three acts." Lupin has decided on what the general plot should be, in fact, he even wrote the start. Although he was a little nervous about showing what he has written so far. "Recently things have been shaping up nicely for me so I am feeling pretty good about writing so far." Lupin would just have to follow this little bit of advice. Fake it until you make it.

Last edited by Phantom of the Chat on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer that made me cringe)
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptySat Jul 13, 2019 5:56 pm

Hono glared at Lupin. "Ms makes me seem like I'm older," she told Lupin seriously. She looked at him.

She walked to the other customers, she refilled one of their drinks and headed into the kitchen coming out with another customers food. It was a large plate of sushi. She served it to the man. Before returning to Lupin. "That's good," she said. "Good luck with the writing, your food should be out any minute now," she told him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 8:16 am

Lupin seemed a little shocked with that response but just left it at that, if she didn't want to be called ms that is perfectly fine. "Alright then I won't call you ms. I am sorry about that." Lupin then watched Hono serve the food to the other people. Lupin thought about how delicious it looked. Finally after all this time a warm meal for Lupin. After all the hard work he has done over the past few days, getting donation money, helping the playhouse, he deserves to treat himself to some high-quality food.

So while Lupin is waiting for his food to get ready he decided to socialize some more. "So Hono, what have you been up to recently? Did anything interesting since the last time we met? What's new for you." Lupin wanted to learn about the people around him, after all, he is supposed to be helping the people not shutting them off. Lupin waited for what Hono has to say.
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 9:51 pm

Hono listened to Lupin apologize. She didn't respond as she finished up serving food and refilling drinks and such. She walked in the kitchen for a few moments and walked out with Lupin's food. She walked up to the boy's table and placed it down. A bowl of Udon and some Yakitori exactly what he ordered. Their Yakitori was drizzled in this sweet sauce. Hono sat the food down without a word.

She listened to Lupin's question, sitting upon a bar chair. "Well. I'm a cadet now." She told him looking at the other customers to see if they needed anything. "It's been fun so far," She said. "How about you?" She asks crossing her legs and spinning the chair around to face Lupin.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 9:21 am

Lupin saw how mouth-watering the food was and started to dig in. "Thank you so much for the food, this looks wonderful." Lupin started to eat with each bite being followed with a smile on his face he is really enjoying the Yakitori, chicken skewers for the win oh yeah. Lupin then made a comment. "This food is wonderful." Lupin just seemed happy with the food.

Lupin then seemed a little shocked at what Hono said. Triboulet then said to Lupin in his skull, "Well Lupin you can't tell her about your terrorist hijinks."

Lupin just simply responded to Hono with a "Congratulations Hono, That's a pretty big deal.' Lupin then explained some of the stuff that happened to him recently. "Well I tried alcohol for the first time and I thought it tasted awful, I met my buddy Shouhei's friend Mariko who I thought looked dead in the eyes but is quite a happy gal, and I think you know this already but you and I got Doxxed by someone named JOKER. Yeah, I have been busy recently and that's not mentioning all the performance work I do for charity with my pogo stick." Lupin paused for a moment to think if there is anything else he missed. Lupin then snapped the finger then decided to mention this little tidbit of info.

"I am also doing some research into the Seven rumors at school, have you heard anything about them? Everyone I asked about those rumors either didn't know them or was unwilling to talk about them. Telling me I should know them already. Like I said I have been busy." Lupin then continued to eat, The food was good, what more is there to say on food its chicken, unless your vegan, chicken is one of the most universal meats that most people can agree its good meat.
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 3:39 pm

Hono was glad Lupin enjoyed his food. Her father worked hard to make sure each order was perfect. Hono looked at the chicken. She was getting hungry herself. "Hell... I'm taking my lunch break!" Hono shouted into the kitchen taking the apron off, walking over to the open sign and flipping it. The other two costumers had finished up their food, paid and left. They had left a tip behind for their waitress. Hono peeked into the kitchen. "Gimmie the Sushi platter," She asked her dad. He nodded and got to cooking. Hono sat down with Lupin. Not even asking for permission.

She nods. "It's pretty fun, I've met a couple of people," she told him. "I've never had Alcohol before," She chuckled a little. She heard a familiar name. "Oh shit! You know Shouhei?" She was a bit surprised, she then explained. "I had to learn salsa for this play and he's my partner at class," She told him."Our teacher is hella hot, she's also a really good teacher" Hono said trying to be a bit playful. After a few minutes, her father put her food on the counter of the bar. Hono ran over and grabbed the sushi platter. Setting in down at Lupin's table before sitting and eating the various pieces.

"You sure are a busy person," She teased him laughing a bit. "Rumors of the school? Nope." She spoke her mouth full of sushi. "Tell me about em," she said in a bit of a commanding tone. She couldn't go without knowing what these rumors were! Maybe the school hosted sex trafficking! No, it probably wouldn't be that crazy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 11:01 am

Lupin continued to eat while he heard Hono talk. Lupin was a little shocked that Hono knew Shouhei. "You know Shouhei as well? Huh neat, small world am I right." But what is this salsa they keep talking about. "Salsa? Do you mean that red sauce people put in Mexican food? or is there something I am missing entirely?" Lupin seemed legitimately curious about this salsa that she refers to.

Lupin noticing the busy comment that Hono made, Lupin chuckled. "Oh yeah I have been busy, but despite all of that studies, suppling an orphanage and trying to win the heart of a girl I like, I have a lot on my plate its nuts and yet I still find time to write my script."

Now as for the rumors in school. Lupin knew close to nothing, none of the students wanted to share any of those juicy rumors with Lupin. But on the bright side at least Lupin found a great opening for a little bit of his patent-pending hit or miss humor. Lupin then told Hono nonchalantly. "One rumor states that there is a high ranking cadet who wears glasses that hosts a sex trafficking ring in the school and is kidnapping students who sleep in the dorms, so they can become the playthings of demons." Lupin would wait for Hono's reaction and then would reassure her that wasn't the case. "I am just joking calm down, in all seriousness, I am having trouble finding information regarding the rumors. I know one of them involves the pool, but that's all I know about it, I tried getting Shouhei's and my friend Yuri's help on that, that didn't pan out well."

Lupin in an apologetic tone would say to Hono. "Sorry if I went a bit far on that joke, still testing the waters for comedy."
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 1:29 am

Hono was shocked he didn't know what Salsa was. "The dance... the Cuban dance?" She shook her head. She let it slide this time, she eating her sushi quickly. For a girl, she ate like an animal. she had rather poor manners. She looked as Lupin explained things. Hono heading three magic words. 'Girl, I, Like'. Oh! the teases Hono could up with! With a quick chuckled Hono rolled her eyes. "You haven't tried winning my heart once!" She smirks. "Oh! Lupin are you hitting one me?!" She said before laughing. "Who is the girl? I can try and help" She said.

Hono then listened to the rumors Lupin was about to tell. She listened intently as she finished the final piece of sushi. Then she was told about some cadet hosting sex trafficking. She quickly choked on her food. Quickly grabbing her water and washing it down. Then Lupin announced he was joking. Hono quickly pointed. "Don't joke like that!" she said angrily. None the less she heard him out. "The pool huh? consider me interested. Let's investigate it together" she yawned a little checking her phone.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 11:08 am

Lupin had a simple response to the information he got on salsa. "Well growing up in an orphanage in a small town just to the south of Endymion probably doesn't help my knowledge, as you can see I am hoping to rectify that. I should also catch up with my brothers see how they are fairing." Lupin seemed a little embarrassed to mention that part, well it could be worse he could be like his brothers who are taking over settlements outside of the city that aren't controlled by cadets, Lupin heard they found a weird shotgun recently the was like a quad barrel shotgun, how did that work Lupin wasn't actually sure, that was something he was going to ask Spencer on.

BUT back to Lupin who's face turned even more red with embarrassment, did he really say that out loud? Oh well, I guess Lupin needs to act really vague. "As hesitant as I am to go along with this, she is a cadet so you might be able to help." Lupin paused for a moment and then responded in an unsure tone "What are cadet girls into? Like whats considered attractive." Lupin looked shy asking that which is somewhat out of character from the usual friendly pogo clown who liked to entertain people, he has a bad feeling this will backfire on him. Yeah Lupin gets the feeling that this will go down in flames. (This is funny because he uses fire attacks)

Lupin then noted Hono's half interest or at least it looked like that to him, the yawn kinda screwed with his perception. But first and foremost he would apologize for the joke. "Again sorry about the joke. But anyway on to more important matters, I think I have a potential idea about the pool rumor. We just need to look at the pool from a bird's eye view, that's right we need something to fly over the pool and look at it from the top." Lupin then started to explain a tiny idea of what this could do. "Perhaps the pool tiles form a map of some sort. Do you know anyone that might be able to take a look? I think I know someone in East Eden, but I am not entirely sure about it. Still, these rumors are driving me nuts. Their very existence seems to be a secret."

Lupin then finished the last of his food, he loved every morsel of it."This food is delicious, I have to take some of the orphans here at some stage, they need to try this food, Thank you Hono." Lupin seems legitimately grateful for the food. He is gonna have to give Hono a tip. Lupin is pretty sure that's how it works
Back to top Go down
Squishy

Squishy

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2019 1:15 am

Hono listened to Lupin explain his past. Sad to hear about the orphanages, but that was for another time. Hono was glad to be lucky enough to have both a mother and a father. Lupin mentioned a brother, she wondered if this was a blood brother or foster brother. Hono wouldn't mind meeting the kids who grew up in his orphanage. It made sense Lupin didn't know what salsa was, she yawned a bit as there was a slight pause in their conversation.

Lupin's crush was a cadet. So Hono might know her, "I'll help you out," she said. "What's her name?" She asked first. What did cadets like... an interesting question. "Well we're just normal people, I like theatre, that doesn't mean all the cadets do, you know?" She said telling him. "You could probably get to know her a little then get her a gift" Hono crossed her arm. She sipped her drink. "I can tell you what she likes since we work together" she suggested. Why was Hono being so generous? Well weren't' friends suppose to help each other out?

Hono then listened to Lupin explaining this pool rumor a bit more. Hono tapped her chin thinking, a bird eyes view huh. "Don't boys have those camera drones?" She raised an eyebrow. "We'll talk about this pool later" She checked her phone. "I gotta head back to work," she told him standing up.

She was glad to hear he enjoyed this. "Shit, Bring them, I'd love to have them," She said as she walked behind the bar. "Anyway, Your check is on the table," She told him, the pink-haired girl soon disappeared behind the kitchen curtains.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 9:29 am

Yeah, it was about time for Lupin to jet but he needed to clear somethings up first. "I am not saying what her name is, you will know when you see her, I will say that much about her." Lupin thought that advice Hono gave was sound. Lupin would have to try and get to know Lisa better first.

Well since Lupin needed to go. So he paid up and said his farewells. "Thanks for the meal, good luck with your cadet stuff. I will figure that pool out." Lupin then decided to go on his merry way as he exited the shop he got on his pogo stick and started to get back to his usual business. Bouncing across Endymion probably causing distress for someone else.

Lupin exits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)   Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Upstart Crow (Lupin/Hono interaction)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next