Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
juantamad

juantamad

Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] Empty
PostSubject: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptySun Jun 09, 2019 11:22 pm

It was well into late afternoon during the weekend; the setting sun was that particular shade between orange and red as it painted the skies a mixture of purple and crimson haze.  Shouhei Kagawa had finished working at the bar All Night Long, cleaning and prepping the place for the all too important evening shift.  On his way back to his dormitory at Seven Stars Academy he picked up a few groceries as well, and was now ready to relax on his time off.

Once on campus he could hear the familiar sounds of gossip around him.  Blatant remarks about being a no good bartender and the like.  Unfortunately he didn’t have his headphones on him and was forced to hear the acidic commentary of the student body.  As he approached a gazebo overlooking a small pond, one of the students, a brunette, rushed towards Shouhei with a scowl on her face.

“Don’t you even dare of approaching Lady Maria, you no good delinquent!  Get away from her!” She shrieked, blocking the path to the gazebo.

Hearing that only made Shouhei want to disregard her, so he brushed her aside to approach the gazebo, and whoever “Lady Maria” was.  Once there he saw her, an azure haired and demure woman, he wondered what all the fuss was about, as the fan of her backed away in fear, as she was approaching too close to her idol.

Lady Maria was silently watching the pond, while having a cup of tea.  

“...Hey, you uhh… want some biscuits with your tea?” He asked, shyly looking away.  Shouhei had no idea what he was doing, only that he wanted to spite the fangirl of Maria and completely shocked himself at his own approach to her.

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 11:40 pm

The weather wasn't a bad one, if only too chilly and breezy for her tastes. But its calm bite into her skin kept her from keeling over and in its own way, it was soothing and comfy as she sipped from her warm Earl Grey in a styrofoam cup separate from the thermos. The tea oddly complemented the weather for her instead of conflicting with it. The recent events for the Cadets have been a rather tumultuous one. It was crazy how fast things changed and how quickly the worst would come to pass. Such things really boggled her mind and threatened to become beyond her ken. Which was why this quiet was so necessary as a momentary rest from it all. It would be a nice peaceful day for once--until someone shrieked in the air, causing her to wince.

“Don’t you even dare of approaching Lady Maria, you no good delinquent! Get away from her!”

She blinked while turning her face back to the direction of the scream. Lady? A frown began to knit in her brow, since when did people start calling her that? It unnerved her, the respect that it held. Why would anyone grant her such loftiness? It was easy to recognize the source of that girl's ire was approaching the Cadet with arms holding what appeared to be a full grocery bag.

Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] KUhLxPQ

"Um... Well, sure. I would be more than happy to.
Would you perhaps like some tea in return?"
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 5:09 pm

Not sure whether to believe it or not, Shouhei merely stood still for several moments to fully process everything. First of all, his approach worked. Secondly, Maria offered him tea in return. Finally, she either didn’t hear or dismissed the comment about him being a delinquent. Her blunt kindness and attractive looks definitely warranted a fanbase when he thought about it.

“...Yeah, sure, thanks,” he looked down into his grocery bag, hoping to obscure the flush of crimson tinting his cheeks. While attempting to overcome his own uneasiness around girls his age, he began to rummage and dig until he procured two bags, and he flashed Maria an awkward but sincere grin.

“I got pistachio and cinnamon flavored macarons. Which one would... pair better with the tea? Or… would you like both?”
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 7:38 pm

Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] V8RkLg0

"Oooh, macarons. Can't say I know anything about pairing it up with Earl Gray. I was meaning to try them at one point, never had them... If you don't mind, I would like to try both. But before you do, please have a seat. I can't imagine you'll have an easy time having tea with your groceries in your arms. Opening the wrapping for those cookies, no less." Maria said with an eager smile and a hand patting at a nearby seat. She procured another styrofoam cup from the wooden table and poured one out for him. She gingerly set the warm cup held it up towards Shouhei to take while holding out an eager hand for the purported cookies. "Say, are you a student here by chance? It isn't every day I see someone walking around with groceries in school. Unless someone has a project or party coming up, that is."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 5:06 pm

“...Never had macarons before?  I don’t think it’ll matter how it pairs with the tea, to be honest.  I think you’re gonna love it,” surprisingly Shouhei said, more than enthused, despite his nerves being tested.  He eased himself into the chair, setting down his grocery bag, and began opening the bags of treats.  In an exchange, with the same goofy looking grin on his visage, he gratefully accepted the cup of tea Maria offered and held the cookies open for her to reach herself.

“...But yeah, I guess I look more like a delivery guy than anything,” Shouhei noted aloud, as he was still in his bartending uniform.  “I’m a student here with a singing scholarship, so I’m shacked up in the dorms.  And what’s your story?  I heard that crazy chick call you ‘Lady,’ there something behind that?”
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 8:44 pm

Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] V8RkLg0

"Then I shall look forward in the first bite," The Cadet wryly replied as she took her batch of snacks after allowing him to take the cup of tea. Biting into one, it was nicely sweet and soft. At first glance she would've thought they would be more crunchy, but after getting her hands on one they are fairly soft with a consistency. They were rather tasty and went will with the subsequent sip of her Earl Grey. She murmured in thought. "Mmn... It appears that you're right. This might be the next new thing for me from now on. Perhaps I could try my hand at them in the next bake drive..."

She was drawn out of her reverie when the student had more to say. So he was here because of a scholarship? How interesting. It painfully reminded her of her awful singing skills back in the chapel. How every priest and nun there unanimously agreed that she needed to just stick to playing the organ. But beyond that, the postulant found herself raising an eyebrow at first before grimacing.

Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] C7i5r9V

"I... I don't even have the foggiest idea. It just started being a thing recently and I don't know why they're calling me that... It's a bit stifling, honestly."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyMon Jul 08, 2019 1:37 pm

With a firm nod, just as Shouhei suspected, Maria more than enjoyed the macarons.  Even better, she planned on making them sometime.   A certain gleam came to his eyes, and a wide smile followed suit.  “...Nice, let me know when you have the next bake drive.  I’ll gladly buy and sample whatever you have to offer.  I’ll bring the tea when that time comes.”

After seeing her expression change to a more dour one, Shouhei realized what he had asked probably wasn’t the best topic to bring up in their conversation.  Then again, how would he have known if he didn’t ask?

“...Well, that chick seemed intent on protecting you from me, the big bad macaron monster, so if I’d hazard a guess you got yourself something like a little fan club.  Pardon me for not recognizing or hearing about you, but what do you do exactly?”
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 1:28 am

Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] KUhLxPQ

"O-oh! Yes! By all means! I'd really appreciate it if you stopped by. We could use more visitors over at the Sunlake Palms Church. I know a lot of people aren't too interested in prayer and the Lord. But we're more than appreciative to have guests to stop by for a snack and have a discussion."

Maria seemed pleased that someone would actually want to stop by the Church. The old octogenarians within its walls would've preferred more devout people to fill the pews. But another customer to buy and to talk about the recent going-ons of the neighborhood was always such a nice thing to have. People take the concept of community lightly, but it was certainly a powerful thing when you could bond with people and work together.

Her elated expression quickly fell as the boy asked the question. She fidgeted in her seat while clasping the cup more tightly in her grip. The silence she adopted suddenly caused her to mull over a few thoughts before speaking to him.

"Well, I work at the Church for my training to be a nun and for the... school. So I could hardly see why anyone would think I'm worth anything of such respect. A fan club, no less. It... It confuses me."

Class Zero was part of the school, so she wasn't lying per se. But the Cadet wasn't going to reveal her professional or much of her personal life to a stranger from the get-go. There was no need for it, after all. It was then a single thought crossed her mind, prompting her to ask him with a slight flush of embarrassment, "F-forgive me. After giving me such a nice snack, I didn't even bother to ask for your name! I'm Maria, Maria Woodsworth."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyTue Jul 23, 2019 7:59 pm

Just as Maria had stated, Shouhei was one of those types that didn’t particularly care for religion or prayer.  While respecting people’s beliefs, he thought whatever Gods did exist were totally oblivious to the plight of their worshippers, especially in a world full of demons.  Not like he would rudely say that to her face.

“...You had me at ‘bake sale.’  Just say the word and I’ll be there,” to further cement what Shouhei said, he popped a macaron jovially into his mouth.

However as he saw Maria literally squirm in response to having others idolize her, Shouhei realized he struck a wrong chord.  Thankfully with a meek blush she skipped to pleasantries and formalities.

“...Name’s Shouhei.  Shouhei Kagawa.  Nice to meet you, Maria.  If I called you ‘Lady’ it’d still make sense since you’re with the church, yeah?  I didn’t even know this Academy had a clergy, to be honest with you.”
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 2:38 pm

When the boy promised his attendance, a wider pleased smile began to crease on her face. Admittedly, she was a little excited to know someone else showed interest in the little side project she had for the Church. But, of course, she kept her composure as she took another sip of her tea. It was more than obvious to her that he wasn't really interested in religion, but that was fine. She liked to cook and bake, carrying on the old family tradition. After all, old habits die hard and some of them deserve to be enjoyed by the wider public. At the least, that's the most she can do for her family...

"Um, well... That's not proper address, really. Sister is fine, but I'm not one yet. Just call me Maria. And no, the school doesn't have clergy. It's more like I live in the Church and I just like to stop by to help out with the community and the school if you get my meaning. Ha ha..."

Her smile quivered as she spoke. It wasn't a lie... per se. She does volunteer her time to help out with the school's functions from time to time. It helped to pass time and give her a quiet moment to think than having to stay at the Church. Anywhere is better than having to stay at that place. The more they talked about this, the more she was getting a little uncomfortable about it. Because, after all, you didn't want to talk about your more grisly side of your life to others on a whim like some kind of light-hearted gossip, right?

"Shouhei... From Japan, right? We've had a lot of Japanese transfers as of late. Usually I heard there's been a lot of business going on from Little Tokyo. Hmm..." Maria mused to herself as she vacantly looked into the swaying of the trees outside. She suddenly addressed the transfer student. "How are you liking Endymion, Shouhei... kun? Is... Is that how you say it?"
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyWed Jul 24, 2019 5:37 pm

“...That’s very sisterly of you.  Nice to know people like you are out there, helping out like that,” Shouhei said in regards to Maria’s activities.  He shot her a playful wink as he added,  “Maybe that’s why you got yourself a fan club- on account of your good deeds.  I’d join that club too, if that lady wasn’t so pissed at me.”

Laughing at his own comment, he paused to sip on the tea Maria prepared.  Earl gray was simple and smooth, and its heat refreshed him on this chilly afternoon.

“...Haha, ‘-kun’ is added to someone you’re either a senior to, or have familiarity with.  But I’m a third year here.  Unless you’re older than me maybe?  Or do you want to skip the formalities and be close to me, after all, we’re sharing tea and biscuits,” Shouhei waggled his eyebrows teasingly at Maria and chuckled heartily at that.

“...As for my stay here in Endymion?  It’s been… wild, to say the least.  Every day there’s something new going on, something to keep me busy.  I’m having fun with it though,” a simple grin lifted the corners of Shouhei’s lips as he thought about his time spent in this bustling city.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:08 pm

Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] UOyLfwx

"W-well, I just do it because I just want to help when I can. It gives me something to do. So I don't really see how that would warrant me a fan club..." Maria murmured. She struggled to keep her cheeks from flushing. But no matter how much of the macarons she bit into, it wasn't going away that easily. To be venerated like this was confusing... and scary. It meant more expectations piled upon her among the others innately pinned to her person. It was getting tiresome, having to watch out for so much and having to meet these quotas. That aside, the unfortunate Cadet found herself flushing even harder from embarrassment, stammering and apologizing to him. "I--I'm sorry! I didn't know, that was silly of me! I thought it was something you just say to others as a courtesy... But I'm not against making new friends..."

The whole thing reminded her that through all of this migration, one of them joined the Cadets. For the first time, it made her wonder about the Tsurinai's origins and why Shiina came to join this city of all places when leaving her home country. When given some reprieve, the flush on her cheeks began to dissipate as she began to happily address him. "I'm glad you like the city. It's been a long time trying to keep everything together... After the Divide. I'm actually wondering though, how are things in Japan?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]   Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea And Biscuits [Maria/Shouhei]
Page 1 of 1