Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
juantamad

juantamad

Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 8:30 pm

“No way, we’re in the same year too, what a coincidence,” Shouhei gleefully nodded while thumbing through the delectable list of tapas on the menu; this combined with the smells of the restaurant caused his mouth to water.  It seemed that Cecil might have been a bit preoccupied due to his answer, so Shouhei figured he should prod a little more.

“But is the club no fun without the leader?  What’s stopping you from joining, if I might ask?”
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 5:05 pm

"No kidding..." It was one thing after another.
Cecil's expression twisted as he mulled over what Shouhei had asked him. "...I don't know." He shrugs. "At the time? Probably crazy levels of anxiety. Now...guess I found other things that occupy my time now." He thinks again, and shudders. "I, uhh, don't think I'm going checking again for clubs anyway. After the last time, I am nooot taking that risk."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:35 pm

“...The anxiety thing’s pretty relatable.  Normally I don’t give a crap about what others think of me, but sometimes… I just don’t wanna go to music club,” Shouhei said, a tone of regret in his voice.  However he didn’t like to linger on that bad note and instead wanted Cecil to reveal more about himself.

“So what happened to you last time?  Was it that bad?”
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:47 pm

Cecil freezes.
"...you...probably heard rumours, honestly. Someone got suspended." His expression is one of someone remembering a nightmare deeply buried so he didn't have to - that one time your trunks got lost in the pool, the time you bore witness to a bloody crash that caused casualty and calamity...the time you became the subject of numerous tales involving flipping off the principal as you chugged bleach in front of him or selling poisoned moonshine around the school campus after suffering insanity and what likely constituted sexual harassment.
"...never, never, never go anywhere near the literature clubrom. Never."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 9:10 pm

There was a long pause between the two of them.  In realization, slowly, but surely, did Shouhei’s once placid face begin to crack.  The corners of his mouth began to tug, until he erupted in full blown laughter.

“N… No way!  You’re the ‘piss jug’ guy!?  And I thought I had shitty rumors floatin' around me!”
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 9:17 pm

Cecil folded in on himself in that moment, knowing he had said too much. "Not another rumoooour..." He looked up with a desperate, pleading expression. "I just walked into the guy making what I found out was fucking moonshine in a what he gleefully revealed was a stripper outfit." There was a haunted look in his green eyes as the events of the day played out again in his mind. "I, I...I apparently nearly killed myself with alcohol toxicity trying to knock myself unconscious to put an end to the situation. Instead I spend my time cleaning the halls after a checkup from the school medical staff."

"Never, never again..."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 9:30 pm

The look on Cecil’s face, let alone reaction, had spoke more than enough.  Even his words seemed to be rehearsed, as if he told his side of the tale a milion times.  Shouhei immediately felt sorry about laughing at the poor guy and wholeheartedly empathized and sympathized with him.  

“Ah… my fault for laughing.  It was just such a… ridiculous story, you know?  But it ain’t so funny when you’re the victim and the one with the rumors following him, so… my bad.  Lemme buy you another tapa to make up for it.”
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 9:34 pm

Dejectedly, he makes a small nod. "...that...that sounds good. I'm starving and it'd be nice to forget this as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 9:50 pm

As if totally on cue their server arrived, a young man with slightly tanned skin and dark hair.  He wore a simple dress shirt and black slacks.  The accent in his voice indicated his own latin background as he politely asked, “Are you two ready to order?”

“I’ll have… chorizo a la sidra, empanadillas, la bomba, papas arrugadas, solomillo al whisky, and…” Shouhei pulled out his wallet to produce a convincingly authentic identification card that his host club coworkers had made for him, “The house cerveza, por favor.”
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:13 pm

Cecil jumped a little at the appearance of the server, but didn't let out the familiar cry that started his encounter. He watched silently as Shouhei made his order, silently noting the way he retrieved an ID that probably didn't match his age...presumably to order alcohol, if he had to present it.
He didn't comment. Even if he wasn't one of the older students from the school that had their original education disrupted due to the Divide, this was...pretty harmless, honestly.
Still made a note to check, though. At least this wasn't a 'stolen whiskey' scenario.

The blond was rapidly double-checking the menu when attention finally turned to him. "I think...some calamares, a few patatas bravas, an order of tortilla de pattas, pincho moruno, and...albóndigas."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:58 pm

Seeing how Cecil flinched at the server’s arrival, Shouhei mentally noted that it wasn’t a big surprise in how he winded up being known as the “piss jugs” guy.  That made him feel even worse for laughing as he said to their server, “Put it all on one bill please.”

The server nodded and handed Shouhei back his fake ID, stating the time it’d take while pouring them glasses of water.

“...Anyway, did you figure out what you’re gonna owe me for next time?” A broad smile came from Shouhei’s visage.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:04 pm

Cecil's eyes widen as he awkwardly grimaces. He'd...completely forgotten about that after having to relive the moonshine incident. "Oh, uh, I....no, sorry." He glances away. "I'll - I'll figure it out. Eventually. Yeah."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:20 pm

“You better,” Shouhei jokingly made a slitting motion across his neck with a soft chuckle, “Or I’m coming for you.  Actually, gimme your number and text me sometime.”

Last edited by juantamad on Sun May 12, 2019 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:26 pm

Cecil chuckles awkwardly, but puts on a smile of his own. He didn't seem to be taken aback, just still a little out of it. "Alright. Saves me running around trying to find you, hey?"

--> [EXIT]
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:57 pm

What we manage to find along the Journey matters not, but how we interpret it. Even if our hearts are far apart, talking aloud across the river we cannot deny we travel in the same direction. And for who leads matters not, nor for why they are followed, but we continue the same.

Cecil Erinforth of the Death and Shouhei Kagawa of the Hanged Man have established a bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]   Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round and Round [Shouhei/Cecil]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2