Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei]   Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 12:51 am

She noted the way he deflated, it was rather visible, but she said nothing about his reaction, she simply took another sip and as he started to talk she had to wonder maybe he was called on when he had deliveries? that would make sense if he was just a general delivery worker, so then being on the clock meant he might just get called to do a delivery then? Ether way that question had gone unanswered.

Though he did go on to mention that he went to the academy....honestly considering what she knew about the...night life...of the city she had to wonder if he was a normal student or a cadet....she remembered those people from the playhouse talking about cadets...then again he didn't seem like one...then again she also never seen one really so it was hard to say what one looked or seemed like...Though he mentioned he was there for music, he liked to sing? Interesting, a smile started to play along her lips once more.

Then he mentioned he worked at a Host club and she raised an eyebrow, she had heard of those....Hell Astarte had wanted he to take a job at one...at least until She ended up explaining to the Demon that they couldn't get what she craved there..so thankfully Astarte had let it drop, Though it was interesting that this nervous guy worked at a place like that.

The final mention was that he worked to serve drinks....was he being vague on purpose? did he mean bartender or just serving staff at some restaurant? Well...might as well ask "Oh you work as a bartender then? or a server?" she asked as she looked to him and smiled, not minding talking more, she had nothing much else to do today anyway before her fight.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei]   Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:07 am

Isabelle’s smiles and continuation of the conversation kindled the fire of courage within Shouhei.  A drink of root beer cleared his throat.  Similarly to his host club job he returned his own smile, but this time it was genuine.  He could feel its warmth.

“Bartender,” he replied coolly.  Serving food was another matter entirely; he knew how customer service was here in the States.  “At a little dive bar down in Little Tokyo.  I… wouldn’t mind serving you sometime.”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei]   Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:31 am

well a bartender? Maybe she should try the place out at least once, it was a dive bar? well....she would ask the guys at the arena if they knew the place "Oh? well what's the name of the place?" she asked as she took a long drink of the protein shake to shut Astarte up for the moment with her whisperings into her ear, she really didn't want to listen to the demon at the moment, she was nice and all but this one insistance was something she would have to deal with maybe after her match....in fact...

"Okay listen...I am trying to stay ready for a match...and we BOTH know we need this fight....and I KNOW you love fighting just as much as what your constantly bugging me to do now...so chill and I will make sure the fight is a good one" she thought to herself and she felt the urge dying down, Well least she was able to work with her but things would get rather...odd if she ever did just decide to listen to her insistence on certain actions.

She then looked at the Protein shake and finished it off placing the cup in the sink to wash later "I might bring a friend or two down some time if I like the place, though I haven't seen a bar I don't mind, drinks are another thing entirely" she smiled again as she wondered how Wicked would feel about going to a bar some time.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei]   Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 1:48 am

“It’s called ‘All Night Long,’” Shouhei pulled out a little notepad he had in his pocket and tried to write an address as cleanly as possible.  He sure wouldn’t miss the opportunity to see Isabelle again.  “It’s kind of tucked in an alleyway, hidden behind a restaurant, so sometimes it’s easy to miss.”

He slid the piece of paper across the table with that same pervasive grin plastered on his facade.  “Sure, bring all your friends when I serve, it’s more money for me haha.  And if you’re curious about my mixing, why don’t you try for yourself?”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei]   Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 2:33 am

She took the piece of paper and looked at it as he made his comment, she honestly never heard the name before...she would ask her underground friends if any of them knew it, ask around see what it was like, if a lot of them go there might be more fun then she though it may be, after all Dive bars can be a fun place to go to unwind they often had rather interesting things going on be it as simple as some regulars that play cards there, or maybe a pool table...ether would be interesting...

Then again there was a possibility that they were even more of a Dive then that...well only one way to find out later "Seems an interesting place, and yeah I can do that...see what it's all about..at least I know I will know one person there when I get there" she said with a smile as she bot up and put the paper with the address and name into her wallet, before smiling at him.

"As for hobbies I sometimes help people out in the gym, not for money or anything, just for the fun of helping someone out that might be struggling...I frequent a rather old gym nearby that has an old boxing ring and everything" she said happily
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei]   Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 2:57 am

A brief sigh of relaxation escaped Shouhei’s lips when he saw her neatly place the piece of paper away.  Then again for all he knew she could’ve done that just to placate him, then toss it out the moment he left.  It was a sight he saw often at his jobs.  But before he could think negatively any further Isabelle surprisingly opened herself up to him a little.

“That’s… really noble of you. I’m impressed, really,” he beamed widely at her.  Isabelle apparently took the term ‘gentle giant’ to the extreme.  “And a boxing ring, you say?  I’d be down for a vis-”

The muffled sounds of an upbeat dancing song thrummed from Shouhei’s pocket.  A brief glance at his phone said it all.   He gave a wistful look at Isabelle.  “Much as I’d love to stay… I got another delivery coming up.”

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei]   Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 3:06 am

"Noble? Pfffhhh... not really...I just something to pass the time when I am bored...why does helping someone have to be seen as normal? It should be the normal way of things really. At least with little things like that" she said with a smile. Then he was commenting on coming down to the gym but stopped suddenly as his phone apparently went off.

"Makes sense, I mean you are on the clock like you said, thanks for the address, hope to see you there some time" she said as she walked to the door and opened it for him "And hey maybe we can hang out sometime? when your not on the clock?" she said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei]   Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 3:30 am

“...You’re the kind of person I’d want to see on my down time for sure,” the words surprisingly came out of his mouth rather smoothly.  Returning her smile with his own, he waved a gloved hand back to her.  “Another time then yeah.”

Isabelle Salinov II, Shouhei found himself still grinning widely.   You’re… the first person I actually managed to befriend in this town.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei]   Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 10:33 am

Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 H4AY5n6Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 LwJtrQK
I am thou, thou art I.
Work can bring unfathomable things, even a friendship that none could foresee beginning.
For as the cogs of time turn, relations are never to be understood until they happen.
Isabelle of the Chariot and Kagawa of the Hanged Man have formed a bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei]   Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bride Of Frankenstein [Isabelle/Shouhei]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2