Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) Empty
PostSubject: A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)   A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 9:08 pm

Lupin was just outside of the school bouncing doing his usual routine of doing some really crazy tricks that any empathetic person would ask him to stop for his safety. Lupin cared little for it as he has his helmet and elbow pads what can go wrong. While he was bouncing he was peering into some of the classrooms.

On one of the higher floors, he notices a boy and girl talking to each other and hugging one another. Lupin seemed fixated on them when Lupin gets to the same floor through bouncing he would just stare at them. They haven't seemed to notice him so that was a good thing.

Lupin without think said. "I'll find someone someday I mean there is plenty of fish at sea right?"

Lupin continues bouncing.
Back to top Go down
LukaLuka

LukaLuka

PostSubject: Re: A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)   A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Again they had no play practice, and again Shin did not exactly want to go home just yet. Packing up the last of his books into his bag, he pushed off his desk and started to try and find something to delay his trip home. Walking through the school, taking the long way out to see if he could find anything he just about gave up. As he was heading for the exit to begin the commute home, the sounding of a bouncy something or other filled his ears from the distance. He turned his head toward the sound. Couldn't see anything, but he most definitely heard a 'boing, boing' sound. Bored and curious, he decided to follow it.

It wasn't too much of an investigation, the culprit being someone Shin did not recognize, but he had on the uniform so he assumed the bouncing fella to be a upperclassmen or something. Shin watched, the source of the sound itself being this weird little stick thing. He was bouncing up and down, and getting kinda high. It was a little worrying, like the cosmos was almost certainly going to cause him to fall and everyone who saw could do nothing but wait for it to happen. Though Shin thought that a lot whenever he saw any of those sports types doing this sort of thing, skateboarding, those extreme bike fellas, Shin just always expected them to fall down. After a bit of staring, Shin decided to actually speak to the guy.

"Ahem!" Shin cleared his throat loudly to get his attention, stepping closer, but not too close. Last thing he wanted was to get bounced on or caught in his crash or something. "What uhh, whatcha doing there, senpai?" He asked, hoping he'd stop bouncing to respond.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)   A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 11:24 pm

Lupin instantly stops looking at the couple and notices a person is trying to get his attention. Lupin turns his attention to the stranger and begins bouncing a lot more softly so he wasn't doing anything too crazy. Lupin then responded to the stranger. "Oh hi there. I was originally was planning on just bouncing on my pogo stick, but I got somewhat distracted by this couple a few floors up."

Lupin looking somewhat embarrassed said. "Normally I don't let that sort of thing happen but for some reason, I got mesmerized by it. Has that ever happen to you before?" Lupin just throwing some questions at the stranger begins to examine the individual trying to think of a conversation piece that didn't involve him invading other people's privacy, probably not the best thing he has done in a while but you know it's better than doing nothing. Lupin then realizes something he heard a word he never heard before, what the hell is a SENPAI?

Lupin then begins to ask the stranger another quick question. "Hey I got one more question actually I feel a bit dumb for asking but whats a senpai?" Lupin then proceeds to make one really big bounce and while he was mid-air performed three front flips and landed perfectly and the ground bouncing normally again. "I am a professional pogo stick bouncer I do this sort of stuff all time."
Back to top Go down
LukaLuka

LukaLuka

PostSubject: Re: A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)   A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:11 am

Thankfully, his bouncing seemed to settle down. No longer jumping up so high and not doing any tricks. The still soft bouncing however made conversation a little awkward. Shin having to keep looking up and down to keep eye contact with the other, teeny bit annoying but oh well. The other person greeted Shin and explained what he was up to. Just some tricks on his sticks, until he got distracted by a couple. Shin tilted his head and said "Hm?" It was usually rude to stare at a couple while they did couple type things Shin thought.

It seemed the bouncer might have been away, looking away bit bashfully after saying that. He explained that it was not something he usually did, which was good. That meant Shin did not stumble onto some sort of peeping tom pervert or something. He asked if Shin ever felt something similar nd the blond shook his head. "Don't think so nuh uh." He gave a smug little chuckle and put his hands on his hips, his eyes lighting up with excitement as he explains "I'm mesmerized by love itself!!!" he declared with a little shout because he was also a weirdo.

After settling himself down, the stranger asked Shin a question, apparently he did not know what a senpai was. Shin raised a brow, wondering how he could not know something like that... He did a big bounce and some flips after, Shin giving a little wince and backing up slightly in worry of any accidents he could potentially be caught in. "P-please stop." he whispered so incredibly low that the other man probably could not hear him, he felt rude to actually ask him to stop his bouncing.

But anyway, Shin went to answer his questions once he was done with his lil flips. "You're not a first year are ya? I didn't recognize you so I just assumed you were older. Uh, a senpai is a upperclassmen, an older student. It's a title usually given to a more experienced person in a group." He explained, a pointed finger wagging carelessly in the air as if to punctuate his point. "A uh...professional pogo stick bouncer...?" Shin repeated in a mumble. Was that a real thing, he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)   A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:55 am

Lupin stops bouncing as he had to notice the stranger was wincing that was the opposite effect of what Lupin was hoping to achieve. Lupin wanted to impress the stranger with his skills but that didn't play out well clearly, Lupin tried his best to help remedy the situation."Yeah, I am a second-year student, My name is Lupin Topplson nice to meet you." Lupin face starts to show some concern for the person he just met, the stranger looks like they're about to throw up or something along the lines. Lupin is trying to think of things to say to the person. "Hey are feeling ok? You look a little worst for wear."

Lupin tried his best to make things better "Yep I have been bouncing on pogo sticks for about twelve years at this stage, usually people are impressed by it but you look a bit under the weather." Lupin begins trying to think of different things to talk about. "Maybe I should change the subject, what's your name? what do you like doing in your spare time?'" Lupin was somewhat perplexed by the stranger now that he stopped bouncing.
Back to top Go down
LukaLuka

LukaLuka

PostSubject: Re: A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)   A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:27 am

He stopped bouncing and Shin felt a bit relived. Least he wasn't at risk for getting in a pogo related accident now. Lupin confirmed Shin's suspicions, he was indeed a second year and Shin's senior. The small blond nodded once as if to confirm he understood. Though strangely, he asked if Shin was alright.

Shin blinked once or twice, tilting his head. He reached a hand to touch at his own face. His skin didn't feel clammy or sickly. He felt normal so he assumed he looked normal. The blond replied with "Uh, feeling just fine." he said with a nod. This mister pogo fella was definitely falling under the weirdo category. Shin didn't mind, besides this weirdo wasn't throwing pens at Shin's head at least.

He mentioned how long he had been pogoing the stick, a whole twelve years. Shin gave a hum in response. It was like being a yoyo pro or something he told himself. The other man then said Shin looked sick, again the blond raised a brow. "N-no I feel perfectly fine. Just uh, don't wanna get pogo'd or whatever."

Shin stood up straight, giving a "Ah." when asked to introduce himself. He would have done it sooner if all this pogo business didn't get in the way! "My name is Shin Hida! I'm a first year." As for his spare time, Shin took a moment, looking up as if his answer was in the clouds.

"Usually reading love stories or play practice I guess?" Saying it outloud made Shin feel pretty uninteresting if he was honest. He really didn't do much however, just day to day bores. "Do you have any interest besides bouncing? Shin asked, using the senior to kill time after all.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)   A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Lupin with his index finger and thumb on chin begin to divulge in his other interests. "Nice to meet you, Shin. my other interests include playing chess a bit of fencing although I was never good at it and I enjoy reading or watching stories about fierce rivalries, I enjoy entertaining an audience and I have considering taking up painting recently. Lupin then takes note of Shin interest in love stories, Maybe I can use Shin's help in finding a girl Lupin thought to himself. Lupin seeing an opportunity and trying to seize it begins to ask Shin another question this time pertaining to Shin interest because hey Lupin isn't the only here and all that. "So Shin since you like love stories are you well versed in the art of talking to girls because if so maybe you can help me become a Casanova. Heh"

Lupin then begins to put his hand behind his head. "So what do say can you help become a stud then." Lupin begins chuckling to show off some optimism to help keep that happy atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
LukaLuka

LukaLuka

PostSubject: Re: A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)   A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 2:29 am

Shin nodded along as his senpai listed his other interest to him. Chess, fencing, and what sounded like shonen stories. Fencing stood out to him, it was something he himself had a passing interest in. Though the most he ever done is play with broom handles or sticks, something like that. He did not think this school had a fencing club, nor had any idea on where he would get the equipment for something like that. He called himself an entertainer and that he liked crowds, as well as painting. A audience was not something that Shin was a stranger to, with his time in plays. Painting though? Shin can't really draw stick people even.

"I see..." He said with a nod. He asked Shin for some advice surprisingly, on girls even. Shin scratched his cheek and said "Umm, I don't think there is any secret to it really." He shrugged his arm a bit. "I uh, I kinda just speak from the heart when it comes to that stuff." Though he chuckled at the mention of becoming a Casanova.

"Hm...to be a stud?" Shin mumbled, rubbing his chin. "I'll have to think of what that really means!" Shin said rubbing the back of head. With that he gave a bow "But I better get going now senpai, it was nice to meet you!" With that he began to run off after a wave.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)   A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 6:47 pm

Lupin smiles at the stranger he met quite happy with the interaction he got, he waves back with his right hand and then continues bouncing across Endymion both entertaining and quite possibly terrify people Lupin then proceeded to yell off the top of his voice as he is bouncing away. "See ya it was really cool to meet you lets talk again sometime ok!"

Lupin then proceeds to bounce out of the school to explore.

Lupin exits.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)   A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 7:58 pm

A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) Lq7MyroA Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) YgkMcQI
I am thou, thou art I.
Thy who hath found out that they is not the only casanova in the city, who springeth thy way from captivity.
Lupin of the Fool and Shin of the Lovers have thusly formed a bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)   A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Skipping heart. (Lupin/Shin Interaction)
Page 1 of 1