Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe]   Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 3:53 pm

Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 TSsbz8A

"Huh...?"

The girl would look at Gabe with a confused expression and a light tilt to her head. He had purposefully gone off without her to try and scare her? That seemed a little odd, not something she would of expected Gabe to do anyway. "Why would you wander off on purpose?" She'd question innocently, sounding more curious than upset or angry about the situation as it truly kind of baffled her to think about. Callie would pause to think about it for a moment before her eyes lighted up as she thought she figured it out. "OH! Cause I'm pretending to be the grown up, you're playing the role of the naughty kid! Running off and causing mischief~!" She'd giggle, if Gabe was gonna be a naughty kid, she'd have to be sure to be extra vigilant with keeping an eye on him!

The girls smile would slowly drop as Gabe then continued to explain what the next ride he was going on was until she had a look of pure horror on her face. "W-what!? Y-you find that kinda thing fun...?" She'd ask with a shiver, not only would you get wet you also fall down something super fast? Eheh, no thanks! "I, uhm, no. I really don't think that sounds like my kinda thing." Callie continued, rubbing the back of her neck behind her hood. "You, uhm, you make sure to have fun yourself though! I'll be watching and waiting, no running off this time or you'll get no ice cream later~!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe]   Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 5:34 pm

Thankfully, Callie didn't take it seriously. Gabe still had some control over the situation and wasn't going to be considered cruel to the girl in the sense of just going off like that. In a way, he took it as them roleplaying, for the time being, it was all supposed to be in good fun. Gabe wondered if it was enough to suffice for the interaction he would have with Callie and keeping her involved with this trip? She seemed fine, but he still wanted to "be absolutely sure that with what he did he was doing, even for a little bit, he was making up for her not enjoying the full extent of the theme park by making up a little game of their own.

"Oh, they have little treats that are shaped like seashells and aquatic animals. I think that's something you would like. Like they have this strawberry ice cream that looks like a little squid and a star-shaped cone. I think those treats should be nice to have with you putting up with me, right?"

Gabe then gave her a thumbs up as he moved up the line.

After a while, Gabe got to the top and went inside of the bag. After that, he slid down at a high speed as the water splashed everywhere. It made somewhat of a big wave as Gabe was encased in the water, coming up and shaking his head in order to get his bearings.

"What in the world? That was extremely fast!"

Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe]   Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:58 pm

"Ooo~!" The girl would let out a short high pitched noise of excitement at the mention of ice cream. "That sounds awesome! We should totally try to find some! ... Uh, once you've finished having your fun first. Of course~." Callie beamed happily as she took a step back to find a place to wait for Gabe to have his turn on the ride, this time making sure she went somewhere she could definitely see where people were getting off of the ride. He wasn't going to sneak past her again this time~!

When it finally came to be Gabe's turn, Callie could hardly bare to watch. The whole idea of these kinds of rides just seemed simply terrifying, how anyone thought it was fun to go and purposefully do something like that was beyond her... Though that didn't matter as long as Gabe was enjoying himself. As supervisor she had to ensure he had the best time he could possibly have!
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe]   Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 11:43 pm

Wiggling just a bit, Gabe was getting some of the water out of his ears, walking over towards Callie with a small grin on his face. He felt like she tolerated his antics enough and thought it would be a good change of pace to get callie to do something that she would enjoy. With that being the case, Gabe patted Callie on the shoulder and pointed at the building that had the octopus holding the ice creams and other pastries in it's hand.

"How about a treat then? I mean, when I remember the whole camp counselor thing, the counselors did get a lunch break where they ate with the kids. We should just call it that and get something yummy to eat. It has both treats and seafood, do you have a problem with either?"

He wanted to make sure it was alright with Callie, maybe her fear of water had something to do with an allergy?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe]   Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Looking over towards the octopus building, the girl would grin with both excitement and amusement at how silly the building looked. "I'd love a treat~! Ice creams one of my favourite foods ever." Callie would claim cheerfully as they began walking towards the building, as for the sea food. "Uh. I've got nothing against seafood, I don't think? Don't have it very often, but some fish are tastey~!" Even if she did feel bad for the fish, though every creature had to eat to survive, that was just how the world worked. Even if it was a little sad to think about.

"My most favourite Ice Cream is that swirly white one with the chocolate stick thing in it! It's kinda a basic one, but its sooooo gooooood!" She'd continue, her mouth watering a little at just the thought of it. "What about you? What's your favourite~?" Knowing Gabe, it'd probably be something super unusual or weird, maybe something she'd never even heard of before! Mmmm... Unknown Ice Cream... That sounded tempting, or would she just want to play it safe and get the one she knew she loved!? Ahh, stupid decisions!
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe]   Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 8:08 pm

Hearing that she didn't have a problem with the food here or protest about it was enough for Gabe to lead her into the fastfood chain restaurant. As he got on line, Gabe started to hear a bit about how much Callie liked ice cream. Well, sometimes it isn't that simple anymore. Even if kids liked ice cream, they didn't bear such a desire to eat it like people used to anymore.

"From the way that you talk about it, it reminds me of the time I used to chase down those ice cream trucks in sunlake palms. I was trying to keep up with the truck and whatnot, but at times, I wouldn't be able to catch it unless I did a little stakeout at it's usual routes. One of my favorite ice creams was this vanilla ice cream bar on a stick. It had a chocolate coating and even within the middle of the ice cream, there was this frozen chocolate candy in it. IT was called double fudge, good times...."

But in relevance to this, maybe Gabe should pick something the store had?

"However, i also started to like the cookies and cream ice cream sandwiches. I recommend them, easy to carry around too!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe]   Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Water Park Episode!!! [Callie and Gabe]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2