Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

August 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) 2r3z8z4
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) Empty
PostSubject: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 1:11 am

It was cold and drizzly still, what a miserable day. It was even worse than pouring rain because the raindrops were like needles pricking your skin. But Patty didn't care, right now she was embracing the suck for the sake of embracing it. She found herself wandering around in Albrecht's coat after talking to Raidou, trying to find... something. Patty didn't know but she'd know it when she found it. Other than that she was hardly recognizable. Her purple-dyed hair was back to its natural rusty red, curling at the split ends instead of straight as it usually was. She didn't care enough to dye it back or straighten it, or put on her makeup so her freckles and peach tone showed instead of the typical pale that most people were familiar with. Most striking of all was her neutral, dormant expression. On anyone else it was a look of disinterest, blanking out, just a look and that's it. But not on Patty.

It was a new look, a new old look she thought she'd try. The skinny girl didn't know how she was supposed to look. She didn't want red hair. She didn't want purple hair or green hair either. Patty didn't want hair at all and she was pacing around her room debating to herself if she should cut it all off so she left. Left and took a walk like she always did when she had to think. Up and down streets she went, looking at things, listening to things, trying to find the something until she ended up by the river.

So she sat on the concrete guard rail with her legs dangling off the bridge, looking down into the water as the drizzle poked at her back. Some people might think it was dangerous but she's jumped off higher bridges and there was water down there. It wasn't a very tall bridge anyway. The druggie chick took a drag off her damp cigarette as she fiddled with the odds and ends she picked up for her tiny little trip. A bottle of soda, an empty bottle about 1/3rd of the way filled with the cigarette butts she'd been chain smoking, and a bag of bread. She'd slowly tear of pieces of the bread and throw them off the bridge as she stared down into the river, thinking by herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 2:15 am

Ever since Albrecht confronted that Gambler he had been more on edge than usual. His mind usually is focused on his goal of fighting demons, but now the fact the Gambler was with the Infinite Jest occupied his mind and it angered him. It angered him how anyone could be with them, especially considering what he knows about the divide, it was like something inside him howled for retribution or the cleansing of this city. In short he was irritable, he tried training, he tried drinking but it never helped. Eventually his mind had settled for fishing, just fishing at the River Way.

It was the most peace of mind he had in a long time, only himself, the fishing rod and lamina sanctus within its case. It was lonely and raining, but that didn't bother him. This loneliness with the rainy and gray weather was somehow relaxing, even if a bit sad. But he'd take whatever that gave him peace of mind, even if temporarily. He was sitting on the grass, chewing on slim jims while waiting for something to take the bait until he noticed something in the corner of his eye. It was a redhead girl, she would have been ignored were not for the coat. It was his coat, it was custom made no way someone else had it, which meant this girl was Patty. Albrecht would gather some of his belongings before he would approach thee now red haired Patricia.

"Patty, its good to see you again." His mouth opened, announcing his presence to the girl. Even while messy she was still pretty somehow, maybe those green eyes were his weakness after all. "...Mind if i sit with you?" He figured he'd ask before, maybe she was in a bad mood. Obviously if she gave the okay, he'd go ahead and sit.

"How have you been?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 3:27 am

More bread broke away and plunked down into the river. Patty stared intently into the running water as the drizzle needled the nape of her neck. She took another drag from her cigarette. The lanky girl didn't know what came next. That never really worried her, she never really thought about it. Patty just liked the feeling of flying by, the rush of it, how exciting it was. Every now and again she was reminded that sometimes it felt like that because she was falling. And when she remembered she was falling it meant she was gonna hit the ground sometime. It was the only thing that really worried her: when the rush would stop and the pain would start. When everything was coming to an end. Her fingers twitched.

Patty's head darted to Albrecht at his approach. She didn't look like her normal self, more... alert was a good word. Less wild and missing her default smile.
"...oh. Hi baby~!" she greeted with a grin and a sweet tone. She was smiling again but her eyes couldn't lie. They were distracted, and not the normal kind of distracted that was always searching around her. She turned back to the river to throw more bread at it, not answering his question on if he could sit with her. Like, she wasn't gonna say no, he should know that by now.
"I was just feedin' the fish. ...you wanna feed the fish with me?"

It became immediately obvious why nothing was biting for Albrecht, they were all up the river snapping at the top whenever Patty threw something. The feeding spot was way upstream. She didn't even know why she was feeding fish, maybe it was an excuse to be here up on the bridge and not get hassled. Maybe she wanted something to hang around, she wanted to feed the ducks first but there weren't any around so this was almost as good. But now it was something to do. She didn't know what to do when she ran out of bread.
"I'm okay," she lied. She didn't feel okay but you couldn't just say that to people. "I was just thinking." Patty didn't really look at Albrecht, she seemed a lot more focused on her fish and her cigarette than anything else. They were distracting. Distractions were good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 3:25 pm

He could tell Patty was different. Not just physically but in her emotional state, he could only tell something was on her mind and she appeared sad about it. Other evidence of her not being okay was the bottle filled with cigarettes, he was already aware she smokes but he never saw her chain smoking.

"Hm? Sure." The German would sit close to Patricia, for a moment his eyes would settle on her hands while his own hand inched closer. Both were busy and so he recoiled his hand to himself. Albrecht was to focused on the girl to connect the two events and figure out why he didn't catch anything, he didn't particularly care he was empty handed either.

The knight frowned for a moment when she lied to him. He was worried about her, he wanted to see her smile. And lying to him just appeared pointless. But he wouldn't hang on that, his expression returned to the neutral resting face he usually has. He took a few bread crumbles himself a joined the delinquent in the task of feeding the fish.

"You looked kinda lonely, to be honest. I worry about you." Albrecht's eyes were looking at the river down bellow. He was silent for a moment but he spoke up, trying to put a smile on his face. "The fish must be thinking 'Oh my God! its raining food'. Heh..." He knew his joke was terrible.
"I was fishing down the river and thinking too... So, how about a penny for your thoughts?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2019 2:52 am

"Yeah. I wanted to be lonely for a little while." The skinny girl sucked on her cigarette as she gazed intently down at the fish, balling the bread in her hands to drop it down below for the koi to fight over. She wasn't sure if she believed what she said or not. Patty didn't like being alone but she was compelled to get away from everyone. This impending sense of doom hung over her like a sword about to drop. That someone would find out and she'd get locked up. That she'd cross a line and never come back. That the line had already been crossed a long time ago. She liked people, but people made her worry that they'd see right through her for what she really was. A killer. Dangerous. Damaged goods. Sometimes it got exhausting pretending that she was okay and hiding what was bothering her, so she wanted to be lonely until she could do that again. If she could pretend long enough it'd be second nature and Patty could leave it behind, but she was painfully aware that she was walking a tightrope without a safety net. As long as you kept looking up you'd be fine, but the moment you looked down...

A puff of air escaped Patty's nostrils and a smirk flew across her lips for a brief moment before it disappeared again. She'd been thinking the same thing too, at least she hoped that the fish were happy getting bread as if they knew she was doing anything nice for them. She wondered if they even noticed it was a gift or if they were focusing on what they could take. Patty dropped her cigarette in the trash bottle and lit another one. SO many things she didn't wanna think about today.
"It's nothing. I was just thinkin' about stuff," she repeated, pulling up a knee to rest her foot on the ledge. The druggie chick didn't think she could tell him. She couldn't tell anyone, or else. If only she could just... wish it away like it didn't even happen. But it did and that wasn't gonna change. Patty needed a minute to think of something else she could say or talk about instead of telling the truth. Usually she had a fib lined up and ready to go but today was an off day for her and it didn't feel good to act like it didn't suck. Especially not to Albrecht. He wanted to talk to her when no one else did. She didn't wanna give him a reason not to.
"I'm just havin' a bad day. Somethin' made me mad. It's not a big deal." Wasn't that the understatement of the freakin' decade. But maybe he'd take it and they could talk about other things. At least it would buy her time to think of something. It usually never came this hard. But she wanted him to talk so she could listen and not talk about herself.
"What was you thinkin' about?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 8:48 pm

"Hm..." Albrecht stared at the girl for a brief moment. He sought time alone from time to time himself but he somehow doubted Patty was the type to do that. She seemed to love having people around her. If did indeed wished to be alone, she wouldn't want him around but she hasn't told him to leave either. It was hard to tell and confusing, either he was too worried to leave her. "I suppose i was doing the same."

The confirmation that she was chain smoking had shown, Albrecht's worry would show for a moment as another frown. Just thinking and mad about something, Albrecht had a feeling this wasn't a regular "bad day" for her. But he figured a careful approach would be better.

"A couple things happened to me while at work that stuck inside my head. They made me angry. They got me thinking about..." There was a pause, he lightly tapped his legs a couple times. Even now when besides the girl he loves, the hatred burned. It was undying, persistent and blind. It was one of the things that made him doubt if he should be with her at all. "... a lot of things. Mostly hatred and doubt. I needed time to process everything but i'm still not over it." He shook his head, he was making it about himself. Patty shouldn't have to hear about his troubles, she needed support. "But right now i'm worried about you, babe." With that he'd slide himself closer to the girl, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 11:06 pm

So they were both not feelin' very good. Albrecht brooded, that's just, like, what he did. He was always tense and guarded, that's why she said he hated fun. Because he wouldn't let himself have any, that's why she tried to hold his nose and force-feed him fun but today wasn't a good day for any of that. Today she felt like she was as broken as other people told her she was. Didn't know what to do, didn't wanna be around anyone, how badly she wanted to do something and how much she was trying to avoid it. Part of her was scared she go home after being alone all day, get fucked up and go to bed without hearing from anyone, even if she asked for it. Another side of her was afraid that she would do something bad again, or that she'd tell someone everything because she really really wanted to talk about it but knew she never could and it was killing her inside. So she was stuck in the middle and miserable. He said he was mad. Patty didn't like it when he was mad, it made her worried. Being mad wasn't fun but sometimes you had to work it out. He didn't feel like he was mad though, even if he said he was. He wasn't growling or tensing his muscles or anything like that even if he did that a lot. It felt like he was sad and acting angry about it.

Patricia took her cigarette from her with an exhale and nudged closer to Albrecht, wrapping her hand around his waist so she could sit next to him and hold him. The skinny girl laid her head on his shoulder, weary expression boring holes over the horizon above the river.
"It's okay if you're mad sometimes. Everyone's mad sometimes," she tried to reassure him. Patty knew what he went through, she wasn't THAT dumb. She knew when Albrecht had a bad day at work and that work was hunting demons and fighting vigilantes and psychos that usually meant someone got hurt. She wasn't gonna pretend like she didn't know and wasn't gonna ask about it, the girl knew she wouldn't wanna talk if he asked. Just ignore it. Do something else. So she wasn't gonna make him talk about it, after last night she knew just what kind of messed up shit he had to go through on a bad day.
"...but I don't like it when you're mad. I don't want you to have bad days."

Not a lot of people had ever said they had worried about her. And meant it. Some people said they did, that they were worried she used drugs or she was getting into trouble and what if you got hurt? but not a lot of people meant it. They wanted to do the easy thing and act like they cared by just saying something and expecting someone to change to what they wanted them to be. Only true friends ever stuck around when it got hard for everyone. They were just as soon to forget you and move on anyway, didn't matter how many times she wanted to help someone out they were never there. But Albrecht was here and she didn't even ask him to be. It scared her to think he would leave if he knew how fucked up she was. She took a quick drag and held onto the smoke for a little as the raindrops fell, leaving it hanging like a cloud in the air.

Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) Eyes212

"Hey. Albrecht. .....do ya ever think about if the bad stuff that happens means anything...? Like if anyone deserves it or anything...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 12:18 pm

Albrecht's hand would be placed on Patty's head, his fingers would gently run through her red hair, caressing it and eventually planting a kiss on he head. It felt good to hold her this close to him. Maybe even needed to have her like this. It was calming and reassuring. Her response was also something that warmed his heart. He didn't want her to have bad days either, he wanted her with that radiant smile she has.

"Feeling mad is part of life but..."  He paused, diverting his gaze down to the river. His rage was beyond what most people felt, it was a murderous and constant form of hatred. It was justified when directed at the demons but how long until he snapped turned against innocents on sheer battle lust? Still, his fists clenched just thinking about the maddened laughter of the Jest. "...When i get mad it is almost like a battle frenzy. I might hurt people if not stopped. Its part of why i try to keep people away, sometimes i don't feel like a person. Just a weapon." Its why he hesitated to start a relationship with Patty, he was too afraid he'd hurt her.

The redhead then followed the conversation with a question. One that had seemingly come out of nowhere. But there had to be a reason, something that happened with her and he just didn't know. He wasn't gonna ask, if she wanted to be direct she would have been.

"You mean if a person did something bad if they deserve bad things?" There was a brief silence. "...My sister used to say people are good and that they don't deserve suffering. Even when they hurt you or do bad things. I... like to think she was right." His eyes trailed of as he spoke, memories of his sister as well struggle to find an answer. It was a hard question for Albrecht to answer. He struggled to know if humanity deserved salvation or damnation, his love for his sister told him the former while the desire for retribution howled for the latter. Though Demons, Infinite Jest and guys like demon painter or Alice were undoubtedly deserving of divine vengeance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 11:20 pm

Albrecht's tenderness was met with a deep-breathed sigh from the skinny girl as she gazed out past the river and into the abyss. She wanted to be there getting held by someone that cares but she just couldn't be. Patty was in the future right now and the future sucked and it freaked her out. At least you knew that when the now sucked it would be over tomorrow but the future was like infinite nows and she didn't know when things would get better or when she'd crash and burn for good. The delinquent jerked her head up to plant a quick peck on his jaw after Albrecht gave his own kiss, but it wasn't tender like his was. It was immediate like a response, an acknowledgment that he was here as she settled her head back into his shoulder. Patty hoped it would drag her out of the future but it put her in some weird half-life between the now and the then, which was bad because she'd didn't want the present screwed up like the future was. Self-fulfilling prophecy or some dumb shit.

He was getting tense again. Talking about what happens when he gets mad. The lanky chick hated that, not like that he did it, but like, the everything about doing that. That you can just think about being mad and then start thinkin' about stuff that made you mad and then you got mad. Having a good time was usually the best way to make that go away but she really didn't feel up to it, couldn't jump start her happy motor by herself this time. Patty began to rub her hand up and down his side to calm him down but she could feel the tension of his clenched fists on her mind, wringing away her energy.
".....I don't think you'd wanna hurt anyone, Albrecht." It was as much reassurrance as she could give. The druggie chick knew better than anyone else that sometimes you got mad and sometimes you ended up hurting people and you couldn't stop it. So she told him what she knew she wanted to hear, that even if he did hurt someone he didn't mean to and that didn't make him a bad person.
".....I think you're a good person."

Her head nodded slowly so he'd know what she meant, and he talked about everyone being good on the inside. She wasn't sure she believed that or not or where the line was even drawn. Yeah, she knew some shitty people but like... something had to happen to get them to that point and that was just how it was. Not all thieves were crooked, not all murderers were evil. It depends, everything just depends. But she was different. Patty was our here in Endymion, not back in the California desert. Everything was supposed to be good here and she didn't need to do a lot of the bad she did. She still stole, she'd still hurt people, and she almost killed one. But she didn't have the excuse of being desperate this time. So what was she?
"Oh. Okay..." she answered vacantly.
".............I don't think I'm a good person." Patty let the words hang but only for a second, but she didn't know. She didn't know if she needed to be supported, she didn't know if she had to figure it all out. She just didn't know.
"Like.... people don't wanna do bad things and sometimes they mess up and people get hurt or something bad happens but like... I dunno, I just keep doing bad things. And like..... I know I'm gonna do bad things, so I just like try and not be in positions to screw everything up because I know I will and I won't stop myself. Sometimes it's just because I want to.] and like... I dunno." She'd get that way whenever she got really pissed off, a lot of the time she took things way too far or said something she couldn't take back. And even feel good about it. That's not how a good person would feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 12:51 pm

Although absent minded, her touch still had an effect on him. The feelings of anger and hatred didn't go away but with just a kiss and her gentle caress on his back his body eased a little. Albrecht never felt like he belonged with normal people but being with Patty and receiving her affections made him believe that for a moment he had somewhere to be, somewhere that wasn't in the heat of battle. He'd fall silent, letting Patty speak her mind and listen to her, she did bad things but Albrecht didn't judge her. He didn't think she was bad for it, maybe misguided or scarred. The divide was traumatic for many people, and he doubted she had the same luxuries back in California as she has now in Endymion.

"I don't know what bad things you did I don't think you are bad. The fact you even stop to think or feels bad for what you do says something in my opinion. You want to stop but self control or change are not things that comes easily." Albrecht had no idea what she meant exactly, maybe that she hurt people emotionally but he still liked her. He wanted to reassure he was by her side. "You have a child-like glee. I think its pure, makes people around you happier. Something a lot of people lost, something i don't think i ever had." He'd continue to caress her hair, returning her affections. His rage and hatred still plagued his mind but she required attention right now, he'd have to suppress his issues.

"Patty... You don't have to tell me but did something happen? You haven't dyed your hair and well..." Albrecht would just look her up and down with a worried expression, he'd eventually settle his gaze on her green eyes. His hand would eventually stop caressing her hair, just embracing the girl instead, a light squeeze as if to affirm he was not letting go of her. "I know i have been distant in the past. But i want to change that. Know that i'm here for you when you need, and i'm not going to just walk away like i did at your dorm." Silence hanged for a brief moment. "... Lord, i must sound like a huge fool right now. But i want you to know that i care for you." Dating was new for Albrecht but protect and care are the words that come to his mind, probably some instinct of companionship or maybe something Astrid taught him when he was young.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptyWed May 22, 2019 6:12 pm

"Oh. ...okaaaaaay..." she echoed again. Her voice wasn't sure. Patty wasn't sure she could believe that. It wasn't him that was up with that, but he just didn't know how bad she really was. He didn't know everything she did, didn't know about the drugs, didn't know about the killing, and if he did he might not love her anymore. Most people didn't, so like it was hard to just put it out there. It made her scared. But it made her feel a little better that he was trying to explain it, not just like accepting it or rejecting it or feeding her sugary bullshit. Patty took a slow deep breath as she kept rubbing his back.
"I want you to be happy, baby. You're a good person, you deserve to be happy." Patricia leaned her body up against his further, adjusting herself as he ran his hands through her hair. Nobody ever did this. Nobody was ever here when this stuff happened, they only held her when they wanted something from her. She didn't quite know how to react to it, it made her wanna cry a little bit but she felt like that all day so she bottled that up with the rest of the shit she was dealing with. It didn't help that he said he never got to be a kid, she fought for her life on the streets and she still got to be a kid and go ride bikes and explore and shoot hoops sometimes she just had to steal or hurt people but everyone knew the deal. It's what you did to get by. But no one deserved having their childhood taken away, you can't get that back.

Guess it was obvious she was fucked up, huh? She was sure that people noticed but nobody really cared. At least not after they asked, just one more thing to deal with. But he said he'd be there for her and he wasn't gonna leave anymore so she didn't have to yell at him, and he better not because she didn't think she'd ever get over it. He held her and she wrapped both her arms around him this time to hug him.
"*sniff* ...I love you baby you're so good to me..." she whined shakily, her wet eyes buried into his chest. She couldn't tell him. She could never tell him what she did, not last night, and no one could ever hear about it. It sucked that she couldn't and he couldn't know just what was wrong, all he wanted to do was help. It was terrifying but she had to get it off her chest.
".......................I killed someone, baby." She looked up to him with a saddened smile. Even if it was him she was still scared... but she just had to do it and talk about it. No one else knew.
"...I was like 15 back in Monterey, and like it was hot right? Like it was so hot even for the desert and everyone was scared 'cause the truck that goes out for water just didn't *sniff* ...it just didn't come back and it'd been like 3 days. And like we saved and saved and we were runnin' out, people were strokin' out, everyone was scared. *sniff* ...so like Carrie needs to make formula for her baby and she needs water but we don't have any anymore we just ran out and like Jacob was worried 'bout his granma 'cause she was sick, we were afraid. So then like we were out one day just out in the curb and we see this kid and he's got a big jug and it's got water in it. What's that kid doin' with all that water, right? Like we think he was related to like one of the cooks and he was getting it for the food but like we're worried 'cause this truck still isn't here and Carrie's baby isn't gonna last another day, we gotta do something. So Zeke says we're gonna take it. It was *sniff* ...I was so fuckin' thirsty it was so fuckin' hot baby it was like 105. So Zeke hits him with a rock a-and he goes down. And I'm beating his arms and chest with a brick. I think I broke his elbow, there was like 5 of us. But we just like... we just like beat him like that and when we get up I can't even recognize him any more, he looks like he skid down the street on his face and *sniff* we pick up the water and he doesn't get up a-and he's making these gurgling noises I'm not ever gonna forget what it sounded like ba-aby..."

Through her story, somewhere, she started to cry a little bit even if she told herself she wouldn't, but she never stopped smiling and holding him.
"...a-and we never saw that kid ever again, we just ran and never saw him again. Like, *sniff* I'on't even know what his name was he was just some kid like maybe 13 but I killed him." Patricia solemnly nodded as if acknowledging that this was all true. She brought her hand up to her eyes to wipe them.
"*sniff* ...I got in a fight with my manager last night 'cause she switched my shifts around without tellin' me and I was screamin' and she was screamin' and I told her I hoped she'd get in a car accident and fuckin' die so I don't gotta see her stupid ass anymore and like I wanted her to die, it really would of made me happy if she just fuckin' died last night in a car crash and I thought about it and I thought about bein' a bad person and then I thought of that kid."

The red-headed deviant unwrapped one arm from Albrecht... and then the other. Her cigarette went out, she needed both to light it in the drizzling rain.
"*tzzzzzzzzzzz* ...I think about that kid a lot and how hot it was and what it sounded like and I can still feel the scrapes on my fingers sometimes from missing with the brick and hitting the street like *pheeewwwwwww* ...like I don't know if I'd do it again or not if I had to baby, I think I would.

Like... I dunno baby I just like *sniff* ...sometimes I fuckin' scare myself, y'kno-ow-w...?"

It wasn't what really happened but none of it was a lie. 'Cept for the part about her manager but she does similar shit and she always flips out and wants her to die and feels bad later. There wasn't a lot of her dead cigarette left, she flicked it over the bridge and into the water and fished for another one to start. Today was a good day to chain smoke. Patty shook her head. When she broke from Albrecht her frown returned but now her fake smile was back.
"Heh ha, I guess that's kinda really fucked up huh...?" she laughed uneasily. "Hey Patty I'm never gonna leave you Okay cool, lemme tell you about the time I beat someone to death no take-backs, trick." Patricia leaned on the railing on her arm, kicking her legs like this was casual gossip. But it was an act. It was obviously fake. On the inside she was fuckin' freaked the hell out that he'd abandon her like everyone else. Like she really couldn't blame him right now if he wanted to, but she'd regret it forever if she never told anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptyThu May 23, 2019 12:36 am

A happy good person... "Right." He was not meant for happiness, Albrecht had resigned himself to his duty. A life time of battle and bloodshed is what he choose, maybe even what he craved. He enjoyed whenever a demon was driven beneath his feet, when they squirmed or felt pain, when his blade cleaved through them. Albrecht enjoyed vengeance and it fueled him. Still, he tried to enjoy her fingers going through his brown hair strands, he liked that. He could pretend to be human for a moment. Feel her warmth.

"Hm?" Albrecht was a bit surprised with the hug, but he'd return it without thinking twice. It would have been a good thing were not for her to start sniffing, ready to cry. He didn't quite understand at first, he just let her head rest against his chest before he began to caress her red hair gently. As her lips spoke, a confession, his eyes widened. Shock struck him, his black eyes looked down at her with confusion. Though he still held her close to him.

There was almost an immediate resolution to forgive her on the spot but she went on venting. A desperate situation, the scorching heat of California and dehydration, unsurprising that when backed to a corner people fight for survival... But people should be able to rise above that. How gruesome their act as, cruel, slow, almost sadistic. Five people beating one unconscious child, Americans are truly demented and unholy, greed and lust has moved their country for far too long, no wonder the center of the Jest mayhem was in Endymion. And the degenerate whore continues to indulge in her impulses, to desire the death of another over something so small. The spilled blood of the innocent cried for vengeance and retribution, a cleansing of this country in a red rain should suffice. He wanted nothing more but the purge of every single citizen, every living thing brought to the ground.

The flames of vengeance were stoked with him, but he did not tense up. His eyes however had some form of intense hatred, he gazed back upon the damnable succubus... her pretty green eyes, smooth skin. Her sobs, the way she called for him. He couldn't bring himself to hate her. It all went away the moment he looked at her again... It was still hard to come with terms with everything. Albrecht didn't reply for a bit, actually it might have been a good five minutes of quietness from him.

"Killing that child. It was wrong, and it disgusts me how far you all went. Theft and then a slow death." A deep breath, Astrid always taught him to forgive. The amount of guilt Patty is currently feeling, all the hardships she faced on the desert... It was already punishment enough. "But you are still my girlfriend. And i... i love and forgive you." He'd plant a kiss on her forehead with a bit of hesitation. He wasn't fine with this yet, maybe he never would be. Truly he was conflicted, he had calmed down and offered forgiveness but he could still hear the divine call for righteous zeal.

"Besides, i can get out of hand myself. You know the sewer that collapsed? All me. In a blind rage for retribution."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptyTue May 28, 2019 4:15 pm

His look. It scared her when she saw it. Patty had seen the absolute contempt in his eyes as he looked down at her like... like someone despicable. Like a horrible person and maybe she just was. She didn't want to believe it, when everyone else looked at her that way she raged and foamed at the mouth because how freakin' dare they look down on her without walking in her goddamn shoes?! ...but not him. He knew how she could get, he knew her, and he looked at her with nothing but scorn. And when everyone keeps telling you what a bad person you are... you start to believe it. In that moment she felt ashamed for being herself, she didn't like doing what she did all the time but that's just who she was but... who she was was a terrible person. She was bad, she was the problem. Patty looked back to him with a frightened grimace holding together whatever front she had of being this happy-go-lucky girl that liked to laugh and talk and make jokes and have fun. But visible underneath the surface was a scared young woman who was ashamed for being who she was.

"Baby..." she started, shaking her head as he gazed out over the river. He was quiet. It was suffocating and painful. She wished he'd say anything, ANYTHING at all, shout, yell, ask, anything  but he didn't he was just quiet.
"Baby I didn't me-ean to-oo..." she'd plead as she squeezed him a little harder, begging him to just respond. But he didn't. Her smile faltered for a few seconds as if she was physically stabbed and it might as well have been with how the silence felt.
"Baby I- ...babe I had to baby ple-ease..." Begging wasn't working, all she wanted him to do was talk to her but he kept to himself no matter how she tried to justify it and the doubt crept in. Patricia looked hurt and she let go of him with one arm. She inched away and turned from him, roiling in her own mind.

I fucked up I fucked it all up I shouldn't of said anything he said he wouldn't leave so I just had to fuck it up oh hey I'm a murderer isn't that great don't you love me now I bet he hates me he hates me he should hate me I'm fucked up he's gonna leave I'm gonna make him leave it's all my fault

Thoughts spun and cycled in her head for an eternity as she shrunk away and tried to look at anything to distract her from how terrible she felt. It felt like she was looking for escape. She wasn't smiling. Patty looked back at the German boy when he spoke up, her stereotypical smirk looking as if it was trying to approach her lips but didn't get all the way there but what he said furrowed her brow into an expression of sadness. Disgust. She was disgusting to him. He didn't know, he couldn't know he wasn't there...! She didn't have a choice...!
"B-baby I'm sorry I didn't me-ean it." She started to cry harder, soft tears and sniffles started to turn to near sobbing. He knew how much of a trash person she was, he could see what everyone else saw before she said anything. But then he forgave her. He said that he loved her and he forgave her even if she was a bad person. And she desperately needed him to, she needed him to forgive her. Patty threw her arms around Albrecht and started to kiss his face in quick pecks, his cheeks, his forehead, his lips, anywhere there was face.
"I love you I love you I love you baby I love you love you baby," she repeated in between kisses but they were more desperate than anything else. She craved it. She needed him to forgive her and tell her it was okay. Or she was just horrible garbage.

She held him tight as he talked about himself and his job and his anger and what he did with that. He was always so mad and she was scared for a second that he'd be mad at her and she never wanted that. She got mad too.
"It's okay baby *sniff* ...I know you don't wanna hurt anyone you're a good person it's okay..." she spoke in a near whisper. Patty pulled her head off his shoulder so she could look at him again. She was still tearful but getting better, at least her voice was more even.
"*sniff* ...did they do somethin' to make you mad...? Were you tryin' to stop'em...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 10:13 pm

"Hmpf...!" Albrecht barely had time to react before Patty began to drown him in kisses while crying, he wanted to enjoy being this close to her but it was hard to when she was an emotional mess, he wouldn't stop her though, he'd just let her kiss him and cry as much as she had to. Between her repeated and relentless kisses he would wrap his arms around her and squeezing her lightly and pressing their bodies together. When she was done, he'd place one of his hands on her cheek, gently caress her face while wiping away the tears rolling down. "I won't leave you, i promised."

Her reaction to his reveal was... something. She didn't care, just tried to support him despite her own sorrow. Albrecht was confused by this development, and conflicted as well. All he could really do is talk to her. But he worried she would continue to offer blind support, still say he was a good person.

"Don't... don't say that, Patty. I know i'm a cadet but i don't really protect people. I don't really want to either." Albrecht shakes his head. "I became a cadet because i wanted to fight, i want to kill the demons. Sometimes even other people, it is why i crashed the sewers." The knight paused, pondering for a bit. "I feel no guilt for exterminating the demons or wanting to kill the leader of the playhouse, he was a degenerate madman and a liar. But i'm a danger to the innocents, i could have hurt someone... Maybe i will, maybe i even want to do it." The fact he was sent in an internal ramble of hatred at Patty's confession is a telltale sign of the danger he represents. He is a necessary danger however, kept away from civilians to be unleashed against the wicked when the time came.

"This Albrecht you see, its just a husk. A wolf in sheep's clothing."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2019 5:00 pm

Even as he brought her closer the desperation was still there. The druggie chick would kiss him as many times as she needed to as long as it got him to stay and didn't care for what reason: for her or what she could do for him. But she needed him there, he was there now and he HAD to be there she couldn't mess this up again by being scum, she swallowed that pill too many times to get used to it. The purple degenerate sniffled as Albrecht wiped her face. Her concerned look broke as he thumbed under her eyes and she smiled again, weak but it was a good one. It was a smile of relief.
"Yeah *sniff*. Yeahhaha you promised h-uh...?" The doubt was still there, waaaaaaaaaaaay back in her head and it'd probably always be there. But right now when he told her he wouldn't leave she believed him. He wasn't just saying that, he meant he wasn't going to leave, and even if there was a tiny voice in her brain whispering that she was only liked for stuff she could do that voice was drowned out under what Albrecht said. Nobody but the people back home knew just how bad she was, nobody but the people in the streets knew how hard it got but it was understood. And no one ever accepted her before, even if she was fucked up. The twiggy girl laid her head down past his shoulder and squeezed him while he talked.

Patty knew he got angry. She didn't even think of why he became a Cadet, she didn't even care about that. People were cops for all kinds of reasons. But when he phrased it like that, I became a Cadet because I wanted to fight and kill it sounded really messed up and scary. But not scary because he was scary. If she had to join, her reason likely wouldn't be that much different. Going out at night right now really wasn't that much different either, all she was doing was killing demons and taking down people that pissed her off and like that wasn't a safe or good thing to do at all. That's what scared her. He thought he was a bad person and she was the exact same way. The only thing different is who it was pointed at. Patty started to run her nails on the back of his head, scratching under his sopping hair as he talked until she lifted her head off to face him again.
"Is that why you growl at me when I try to pet you?" she asked innocently, a ghost of a smirk tugging at her mouth before dropping back down. She didn't like all the doom and gloom even if she felt like doom and gloom, it sucked to be sad. Patty continued to trace her nails up and down his scalp in rhythm.

"I don't think you wanna hurt anyone, baby," she repeated with a serious face as she kept running her hand through his hair, "I think you think you want to but I don't think you really want to, I think you do that 'cause you think you might be bad but you're not bad, Albrecht. You're not bad. You wouldn't even care if you thought you might hurt someone." The twiggy chick adjusted herself into leaning most of the way on him with one leg over his lap. She moved her hand from his head to his back and traced them up and down.
"......I think you're angry at the world, baby I don't want you to be angry all the time, it's not fun to be mad all the time. You do good things, even if you don't protect people you stop the one's tryin' to hurt'em, that's a good thing, it doesn't matter why you do it baby it's okay, I don't think you're bad. Yooooouuuu're okaaaaaaaay... Yooooouuuu're okaaaaaaaay..." She took a quaking breath as she tried to spin down and calm the both of them down. She didn't want to be sad and didn't want him to be sad either.
"......I can feel it cooooooooomin' in the aaaaiiir toniiiiiiiiiiight...
Oh Loooo-ooooooord...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)   Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strip Away the Whitewash (Patty & Albrecht)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next