Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] RsGYkyG
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

January 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Ummmm hello
Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Goemon

» [Chapter #0.1 - Awakening]
Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 4:21 am by Yoshio

» Johnny's CPU (Compendium)
Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 1:28 am by Phantom of the Chat

» Cain's COMP
Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 5:06 pm by Yoshio

» Stolas Custom Persona Plug
Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptySun Jan 19, 2020 8:01 am by Tykal Mahavari

» Prometheus - PiS Custom Plug [Boreas Valentine]
Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:02 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» Namter Johhny's Custom Plug
Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 10:20 am by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» Johnny Guitar (PiS ASSW)
Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 10:19 am by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» Tykal Mahavari (PiS Charactersheet)
Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:01 am by Space Overlord Bfroger6

Current Events
Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] Empty
PostSubject: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 7:26 am

Zaku walked into the detective agency, this seemed the place to go to get information, after all it was a detective, and so she walke dup to the desk of said detective "umm..e..excuse Zaku but Zaku was wondering if you had heard any rumors of thieves in the area Zaku? Zaku runs a business and wants to know if there is anything to worry about, Zaku, particularly she has heard rumors Zaku So she was worried" she asked the detective.
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 8:40 pm

Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] 6t7XViU

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Pay the Price (3000 VC)

>Refuse to Pay

>Attempt to Haggle the Price Down [Expression 3 Needed]

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] A9GlVvo

Last edited by Philodai on Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 12:55 am

Zaku looked at the detective and nodded as she took out her money "Yes Zaku has Money she can pay with if you have information for Zaku, Thank you for your help Zaku" she said as she counted out the money, maybe this would be helpful or maybe not, it's not like she knew if there were other thieves out and working that might have nothing to do with what she was looking for but this was the best she could do

Paying 3000 VC
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 1:23 am

"Thank you kindly for your patronage." Raidou accepted the cash and quickly counted it before setting it aside. With the compensation given, the Kuzunoha tented her fingers and hunched over the desk so her head would be closer behind her hands. She thought about it for a moment before finally speaking. "While there are many thieves on the prowl within the City, I'm going to guess you mean to learn about the Ronin, yes?"

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 1:50 am

Zaku took a moment as she waited for the woman to count out the money again, even though she herself had counted it out, though considering she too worked a service she didn't blame her for making sure, then she started to talk and mentioned the one person that Zaku was looking for and this made Zaku look at her a moment "Y..yes Zaku was wanting to hear about that one Zaku" she said as she looked at the woman unsure how she already knew but then again she was a detective.
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 4:49 pm

The detective nodded, so that was the one. She closed her eyes, as if trying to remember what she knew from her own investigations and the hearsay from others. Figures, after what happened as of late. A job was a job, and so the Kuzunoha would begin giving the details, starting from the beginning. Well, her circumstances are a little complicated. As a thief, she is rather violent like many Psyche-Terrorists. But a good one with an even decent sword arm. Being a violent thief, however, she had a reputation for trouble. Especially when she targets people of obvious opulence, the kind that don't seem to have broken a single sweat for the riches they accrue. This includes the many gangs she sent to the local hospitals with lasting injuries. You can find her in Little Tokyo at the Festival Strip targeting obvious westerners and non-locals."

She paused for a moment, maybe it was for effect. Maybe it was something that was far more dire. Nevertheless, the detective continued after taking one look at her guest. "But she went a little too far one time. Local Yakuza arranged a hit on her with a Psyche-Terrorist by the name of Headhunter, who approached the gang first. Locals say after breaking into a local shopfront in the community, the owner had to be sent to the E.R. and the yakuza's name is on the line as it was under their protection. I wouldn't get involved in this if I were you. It smells of trouble."

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 9:44 pm

Zaku nodded as she listened to the woman, and as she did her cowlick twitched and flicked about as if trying to make sure it got all the information, looking around the place as well as the woman talked, And once she finished, she even mentioned who the one who had the hit on her was and a location for where she may be active "Thank you for the information...is..is that all the information you have Zaku?" she asked looking to the detective as she waited for a response
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 9:58 am

"Well, that depends on what else you want to know about them? I can't tell you what their real names are, for obvious reasons." Raidou said as she leaned back in her chair. She waited for any more questions that her guest had for her.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 2:06 pm

Zaku stood there and thought about what might be best to ask then she thought of something that might make tracking down this person easier "Umm...z...Zaku was w..wondering what things...t..the thief ha...had stolen before...or..or what shops t...they have targeted....Zaku" she hoped this would get some addition information they could use "a...and ma..maybe i..information on the...the one after them Zaku"
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 1:24 am

The detective simply replied. "Just money and valuables. Things you'd expect from a thief. As far as anything is concerned, she's more of a violent and reckless Robin Hood. So if you wish to track her down by that alone, you'll have a hard time."

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 1:53 am

Zaku nodded "Oh..Z...Zaku sees...w..well wh..what would one do if they did want to track her down Zaku?' she asked as she was hoping maybe she would have an Idea other then a place to search, or rather a place where she was active.
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 2:11 am

"That's a tough one. By exactly what I've just said, she targets the affluent. And that leaves a lot of targets for the picking to even bother finding her. It's her only M.O. But, on the other hand, you would need to find Headhunter as they are the one hunting them down." Raidou continued.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 4:31 pm

Nodding a bit she looked to the Detective "Umm..d..do you h..happen to..k..know about the ..o..one that is af..after her? Zaku? The one Na...named Head hunter? Zaku?" she asked as she tried to get as much information as possible, the money wasn't an issue, the info could be life saving thought.
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 5:31 pm

Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] BM4OyxV

QAS Phase Initiated!

>Pay the Price (3000 VC)

>Refuse to Pay

>Attempt to Haggle the Price Down [Expression 3 Needed]

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 5:35 pm

Zaku Nodded as she took out her money once more and handed it to the detective "Z..Zaku was hoping that it would c..count all for the last purchase...but..here..w..what can you t...tell Zaku? Zaku?" she asked as she watched what money she had slowly vanish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]   Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning] Empty

Back to top Go down

Deductive reasoning [case file 37 - morning]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next