Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dethkruzer

Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella)   Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 8:53 am

Isabella shoved the last spoonful into her mouth as the other spoke. "I'll admit,  I didn't find that same positivity from all of that when I was down on the ground, but I realized it had worked out when I submitted my hours for the week. I suppose... It just helps to try and find some positive spin to things."  The last few words sounded... fairly forced, as the woman almost absentmindedly  slowly rotated the now empty spoon in her hand.

But then, what the other would say next surprised her. She would look at him for a bit, before leaning over slightly to place the spoon back into the bowl, before picking up her own, still wrapped, fortune cookie. "That..." She began, a measure of uncertainty in her voice. "Depends a lot on what definition of "put in charge of of" you mean. Are we talking... What story I'd like to cover, or..." She was in the process of unwrapping her cookie. "What kind of story I'd want to lead a team into covering?"
Back to top Go down
Giddthedevil

Giddthedevil

PostSubject: Re: Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella)   Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 4:58 pm

"Yeah. To the former I mean." Gidd took a piece of the fortune cookie and ate it before continuing. "I remember you said you cover life style articles for the most part, but if you weren't constricted by that and could cover anything, what would it be? Or would you stick to life sty-" Gidd cut himself off as his eyes focused on a clock hanging on the wall. He swore at himself in his head as he suddenly remembered he was in charge of the various chores around the house today and at this rate he wouldn't be done until nightfall.

"Ah darn. I wasn't keeping track of time. I have some business to take care of soon." He got up with the remains of his fortune cookie in hand. "Sorry to have to cut this short, but it was nice meeting you Miss...." it then also occurred to him that he never got her name nor did he ever give out his. "Ah, well this is embarrassing, I seem to have forgotten my manners. My name is Gideon, 'Gidd' for short." He extended his free hand for a hand shake.

Last edited by Giddthedevil on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added to dialouge)
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella)   Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 11:10 am

Well, at least the answer was of the... easier variety. But she was still unsure of what to say to it. There was a moment of silence from her, but thankfully she didn't even need to come back with an answer, not immediately anyways. As the boy got up, introducing himself and offering a hand for a handshake. Gidd, or rather, Gideon. A curious boy.

Her right hand reached out accept the handshake. "I'm Isabella. Pleased to make your acquintance. That done, she too, would begin to stand. "But I believe I too should be taking my leave as well. She grabs her partially-wrapped fortune cookie from the table. "But it was nice talking to you."
Back to top Go down
Giddthedevil

Giddthedevil

PostSubject: Re: Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella)   Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 pm

After shaking hands with the woman, who Gidd now knew was named Isabella, he grabbed his school bag from off the floor, preparing himself to leave. "Isabella... I'll be sure to remember that. And it was nice talking to you too! Have a nice day!" He then hurriedly made his way for the door, in a slight rush to get home.

Once he was a good distance down the street, he remembered that he still had half a fortune cookie left in his hand and decided to finish it, munching down on the last bits of the dry dessert. Now with only the paper fortune left, he turned it around just to see what it had in store for him this time. It read: A chance meeting opens new doors to success and friendship

"Huh.... Oddly appropriate..."
Gidd commented, before pocketing the fortune and continuing along his way.
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella)   Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 5:54 pm

"You have a nice day as well." The blonde would say as the young man takes his leave, waving a bit after him with one hand while the other still held onto her half-wrapped cookie. Once he was no longer in view, she went to extract the cookie from its plastic wrapper, only to feel a familiar rumbling in her pocket. And just like that, her expression soured. Great.

The hand in which she held her cookie rose over her bowl, before she jabbed her thumb into the fold of the cookie, a moment of clenching her fingers prying and cracking the cookie in two. One half of the cookie feel into the bowl, while the other, the one with the fortune slip still in it, left in her hand. Isabella. stared at the cookie, her face tarnished with a look frustration as she stood up. Her other hand pulled free the little paper, before she took a small bite out of the cookie, dropping the rest into the bowl as well.

As she walked out, the woman would fold open the small piece of paper. Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant. The sides of her mouth crept up a little at this.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella)   Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 1:39 pm

Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 LwJtrQKTake out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 Ll5XoHd
I am thou, thou art I.
A passing moment is all that it takes. Fortune shifts like the contents of a cookie.
The seeds have been planted, yet harvest may yet be far off.
Isabella of the Hanged Man and Giddeon of the Tower have formed a bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella)   Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Take out troubles (Gidd/Isabella)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2