Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) Empty
PostSubject: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 9:46 pm

The rain was absolutely pouring down now, beating on the ground in harsh downfalls, and bouncing off from the umbrella's of passerby's. On a day like this, Tomomi was quite thankful that he wasn't working outside today, instead operating at the Arcadia. Like usual, he had latex, disposable gloves on, with his trademark jacket hanging loosely over his left shoulder. Beyond that however, he had no mask over his face, and no picker at his side, instead just clearing out and replacing the bins, watching the games being played with an almost distant look - a world different from the youth's own.

A borderline sad look, one worthy of pity... As he shoved a Twix packet into a bin bag. Truly, there is no greater tragedy.
Back to top Go down
The king of bel

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 10:53 pm

Oh god it's good to get outta the rain! Abel let out a huge sigh as he enter the arcade, he has had a hard day at school. And he was ready to relax with some good video games, however once he went into the arcade he noticed a familiar person. It was the litter boy he met a little while ago, wait what was his name again? Tomomi! It's tomomi! Well well look at what we have here. It's the bane of litter bugs everywhere it's tomomi! Abel laughed and walked over to tomomi. Nice to see ya again buddy. Do you remember me man? Regardless of tomomi answer, abel would quickly become concerned about the boy and he would start to fish around in his pocket. Yo dude are you okay? You seem kinda sad, here have some kisses. Abel pulled out a handful of hershey kisses and offered it too tomomi.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 8:34 pm

The sudden sound of someone calling out to him caught the litter boy off guard, although at first he wasn't sure if it was actually addressed to him - the sound of his name was what caused him to turn and face the other person, tilting his head in confusion and blinking as he was approached. At this, he gave a light smile and a rather timid wave.

At the question, Tomomi scratched at his head in thought for a moment, before nodding. "Ah! Um... Abel? Bale? Um... S-sorry if I got it wrong, I'm not the best at names, and it was just a brief meeting." He declared sheepishly, bowing his head in apology.

At the statement that he was said, and the offer for some kisses, Tomomi at first blushed bright red, assuming that out of nowhere the boy was about to kiss him, before realising that he meant a type of branded sweet. "A-a-ah, um, n-no thank you, but, um, thanks for the offer. I um, I'm fine. Just, um, watching things while I work. S-so, um... L-lovely weather today?"
Back to top Go down
The king of bel

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 8:59 pm

You where right the first time it's abel, and it's no problem man. To be honest it took me a minute or two to remember your name. Abel chuckled a bit and stuffed the kisses back in his pockets. You where blushing a bit earlier do you have a fever? Or maybe you wanted some actual kisses? Hmmmm? Abel tired to make his voice as seductive as possible while also trying to hold back his laughter.Hehehehehe oh am just messing with you man, i don't swing that way. And yeah it is pretty nice outside today, i don't know why but i have always loved the rain. Abel started to look around trying to see if anybody that dressed like tomomi was around, if the coast was clear abel whould walk over to one of his favorite games and whould put some quarters into the machine. So tell me how good are you at fighting games?
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:47 pm

"Ah, s-sorry, I was unfamiliar with the brand! Sorry!"

At the teasing, Tomomi buried his face in his gloved hands, regretting the misunderstanding. Still, he didn't expect the other person to be actually a fan of rain, watching as they walked over to a machine and tilting his head. Fighting games?

"Um... I... Wouldn't say I'm super good? I'm okay at Bash Siblings, but, I haven't really played any other fighting games? W-why? I take it you're um, fairly into them?"
Back to top Go down
The king of bel

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:10 pm

Yeah am pretty good at them, am not tournament level good yet but i have won my fair share of battles. And i was wondering if you wanted play a quick game of road brawler with me, it's a pretty fun game and it's not that hard to get the hang of. So what do you say? You wanna go toe to toe?Abel picked the two player option on the menu and started to choose his character. I,ll even use some handicaps since it's your first time.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:04 pm

At the offer to play a game, Tomomi looked in surprise, before taking a quick look around, noting the general quietness of the arcade around, likely due to a combination of the time of day, and the weather. At this, he scratched his head for a moment, before looking around once more, trying to determine how much more work he had to do.

At this, he hummed, before nodding. "You know what? I-I um... I'll take you up on that, although, um... Only if you're okay waiting for like... 2 minutes for me to finish my shift by finishing off this area and stuff? I-it won't take long, promise, although I understand if you don't want to, um, wait!"
Back to top Go down
The king of bel

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 10:22 pm

A huge grin appear on abel's face, as he gives tomomi a thumbs up. Take all the time you need man, i'll be right here. Abel whould then back of two player mode, and startled to play though the story mode waiting for tomomi too finish his work.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Watching to make sure that Abel wouldn't just be waiting bored, and content upon seeing him load up the story mode, Tomomi set back to work, collecting what he could, while organizing and generally cleaning up the area. That done, Tomomi packed his stuff away, shoving the bags back in the cleaning cupboard, putting the bags outside, and shoving his gloves in his pockets as he returned.

"Alright! Sorry about that! So, um... H-how do you play?"
Back to top Go down
The king of bel

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Oh your finally finished gooc timing i just beat the final boss.Abel quickly skip though the ending credits,  and put more quarters into the machine.Okay so it's pretty simple to get the hang of like with every single fighter game ever made. You have to reduce your opponent hp to zero to win. You have 3 types of attacks you can use weak attacks, medium attacks, and strong attacks, weak attacks deal the least amount of damage but are the fastest. While strong attacks are the most powerful but are also the slowest, and medium attacks are well medium, there not too strong or fast but they get the job done and are normally the safest to use. And of course they are combos, supers, and ultimates. But at least for know, don't wory about those. Abel picked the two player option once again, and looked over to tomomi.So do you want some handicaps to make things more fair?
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:08 pm

Walking up to the machine and listening to Abel, Tomomi thought in silence for a moment, before deciding to shake his head. "I'm fine without a handicap. I fully expect to lose, but, I'm fine with losing anyways. Last time I played Bash Siblings... Wow, I got annihilated! But! If you don't go thrown into the fire, then, you can't cook an omelette! Or something like that!" He declared with a grin, trying to ignore how much he messed that expression up as he thought for a moment. "So, um... Any suggestion on character? Like, not a competitive one, just one that's fairly easy to get the grips and basics on."
Back to top Go down
The king of bel

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 7:32 pm

Uhhhhhh i think it's you can't make a omelette without breaking some eggs. But whatever, as for a good character to start off as, I whould say gen. He's pretty basic and his combos are easy to use. As for me am going with my grill alice. Abel picked the little blonde girl named alice and whould wait for tomomi too pick his character. After he made his choice abel whould choose a basic stage and wait for the game to start. Good luck buddy. After the loading screen disappeared both of their characters whould appear on screen. Let's have some fun mister~

LET'S ROCK
You have the first moive buddy. Alice whould stand still waiting for her opponent to make their moive.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 1:17 pm

"Right. Good luck too!" He declared with a grin, selecting Gen and taking a mental note of the correct saying. Gen selected, Tomomi got himself into position physically, clearly trying hard to look like an actual gamer - an act which only showed how little he played games, especially arcade games.

As Abel gave him the first move, Tomomi nodded, taking the first move by pressing for what he thought would be the engage, only to find out it was the air combo starter, so, Gen simply bounced up, before Tomomi finally pushed the right button, Gen using a dash engage before Tomomi pressed for a single heavy attack.
Back to top Go down
The king of bel

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Hehehehehe you know you don't have to get into a stance to play buddy. I mean if it helps you out, more power to ya but am just saying. As gen dashed towards alice, she whould simply movie backwards and counter with a attack of her own. She whould throw a white bunny doll she had been carrying at gen, gen could easily dodge/guard the incoming attack. However if it hit it whould not deal to much damage, but it whould stun gen for a few seconds leaving him open for a combo of weak attacks, mixed with medium attack, with a heavy attack to finish the combo. If gen did dodge or guard the attack, then she whould jump up in the air and fire a beam of dark energy, at gen.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 6:33 pm

Tomomi paid no attention to Abel's comment, clearly not the best at multi tasking while playing a video game. And also clearly not the best at video games, as he failed to either dodge or guard the attack, quickly finding himself stunned and with Gen completely able to move with Tomomi looking at the controls confused with no idea what was going on, the odd people walking past and whispering among themselves about this being the difference between gamers and "newbs".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)   High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel) Empty

Back to top Go down

High Score! No, Wait, Low Score, low score... (Tomomi / Abel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next