Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] Empty
PostSubject: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 3:20 pm

Hearing about it from a friend, Gabe wanted to check out a local yard sale that seemed to be going on in the backlight district. As a matter of fact, it wasn't really much of a yard that they had to pick from, it was moreso the store that was going out of business and wanted to do something nice for the people in the backlight district to take what they wanted.

Some of the things there predated the great divide, it was something that Gabe would have wanted to see for himself. But of course, there could be a few boring things, like a tissue paper roller or an iron board.

"Good thing I brought the car around."
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 7:38 pm

Yards sales were an amazing thing. Its full of trash but then there are hidden treasures among all the trash. Archibald like to wondered through those just to see what sort of weird things he could he find. This time it was a store that was about to close on the Backlight District. Did he expect to find anything cool? Probably fucking not but it would be a time waster to go through some figurative trash.

He wandered around a bit, eventually coming across some music tapes. One in particular caught his eye. It was pink, pink was cute. he reached to pick it up and check it out. His eyes had interest in them when he noticed it was one of those Vaporwave tapes. With a grin he would look up, ready to take it home when his eyes picked up on a familiar face.

"Yo!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 6:34 am

"Archie! You decided to come along to this yard sale like event?"

Gabe greeted his friend as he walked on over, somewhat surprised to see someone that he knew being over here. The event wasn't widely advertised and people came at a different time. However, there were some things that Gabe was looking forward to find, and he was hoping to keep searching until he found it. But for now, a small break and a chat with a friend wouldn't do any harm.

"Did you manage to find anything interesting? I always felt like the world's hidden gems is hidden beneath the content that nobody pays attention to."
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 6:43 pm

"Just fucking around. Guess i just stumbled across and thought of checking out." The man shrugged, though he had a grin on his face. He'd stand still, letting Gabe approach him. "Eh, i found this dumb little thing. Just some funky and fun tunes. You had any luck finding cool shit? There's useful stuff around but its old and you can find other stuff like it elsewhere. Maybe i'm a late scavenger." He'd tap the pink tape against hist hand repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 10:37 pm

"Well, i'm in the midst of looking for some cool things. I was thinking of getting a gift for a girl, something that has a bit more value and meaning than just looking at a regular store. I honestly don' t know what i'm looking for right now off the top of my head. Something small..."

Thinking a bit hard, Gabe would shake his head.

"Whatever it is, it'll turn up eventually. Besides that.... if you are the late scavenger, this must make me the early pesant...hehe"
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 2:01 am

"Alright Mr. Casanova, what's your girl like?" The clown's arms folded and his head tilted slightly to the left, he was a great wingman. In fact, the greatest wingman in all of Endymion, unmatched by the broest of bros. "I'm sure two brains can think better than one alone, i'll help make your girl the happiest girl in endymion."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:44 pm

"What's she like?"

Gabe started to think about Susan for a moment, there were a lot of things that came to mind.

"Calculating, like's order and goes through life like a schedule. She tries.. but is set in her routines of life... she likes art, quite talented when it came to painting. Very calculating.....i'm ....ahh...actually not sure of the perfect present..."

Gabe would say this as he scratched his head.

"I think she.... cringed just a little when i kissed her on the forehead...now that i...think about it...can it be that?.......well...whatever... that's all i got...."
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 10:13 pm

Archibald would be nodding along as he listened to Gabe go on about his girlfriend. He started to picture a nerdy girl inside his head the more information he was given, very proper and probably dressed in a suit too. A weird couple, he always figured Gabe would be the smooth type who would score with bombshells each night. When the man was done talking the clown snapped his fingers.

"I got it!" There was a brief pause.
"If she is so calculating, maybe you should get her a calculator to calculate faster." He just grinned in silent for a while, deep down he was trying not to burst out of laughter. "Seriously though, she seems like the nerdy and shy type, man. Think she'd appreciate if you gave like, something that she told you she is into and you remembered it. Failing that, more stuff for her to paint in her free time or hell, something you painted... Or maybe stuff that would be useful for her work if she is so by the book." He was holding back to not make jokes about sex toys and how the quiet ones are kinky as shit.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 11:52 pm

"hahaha, well.... I don't think that a calculator or something for work at a place like this would be a thoughtful gift. I'm not broke to be presenting a hand me down as a present, I was mostly looking for something rare that could be presented as an item of sentimental value down the line. I did a painting for her already..."

Thinking a bit, Gabe managed to hatch an idea that he wanted to share with Archie.

"How about this? Maybe a jewelry box that I can repaint and have detailed? Maybe i might keep some of the old style works on the item, but i could maybe fix some of the damage? I never saw her wear jewelry alot, but the box itself could have some worth and you can put anything in it. "
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 1:47 pm

"You sure about it? You could get her some of those fancy scientific calculators. Nerds love those." He kept on giggling like an idiot. Though he'd eventually stop himself to listen to Gabe. "Does she wear a lot of jewelry? I feel like she is the kind that would appreciate something utilitarian from your description. Though if she does, hey man it might be a hell of a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 5:16 am

"No, she doesn't. But something like jewelry or a nice little trinket might be a bit useful in the sense of nostalgia and emotional comfort whenever you are away from the other person. Now that I think about it, talking to you sort of gave me a bit of a wonderful idea. Do you know those charm bracelets? Maybe I can find something like that, it could already have unique charms on it that could be used as a collection of some sort?"

Gabe was trying to wrap his head around it all.

"I think giving someone exactly what they want kind of lowers the insight of what someone could possibly enjoy. It might be less useful that hand-me-down utilities, but testing the waters to know more about the person you are dating is about some risks as well. Speaking of which, are you seeing anyone yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 2:19 am

"Hm... Well, you know her better. If you think she'd enjoy a charm made just for her, then go for it. I'm sure if its not too gaudy and discreet enough she'd enjoy it." Archie tapped his chin while nodding a couple times. He still believed Gabe should get her a calculator. "I think it depends on the person. Wild fellas like us do enjoy being surprised but more orderly folks are not too fond of surprises, they like a routine and sticking to it is what pleases them. Booooring, but its just how the mind works." Archibald would think for a moment when Gabe asked if he had anyone.

"I see people all the time. Like you, in front of me right now." There was silence for a while, no cackle or childish giggle to accompany that pun. "Nah man, not for me. The road is my bride, i have forsaken all but pride."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 10:32 am

"Well, what road? How far can we go on our own in a world where demons populate the earth?  The idea of a vagabond or even a bachelor sounds nice and all, trust me, I sang it's praises earlier in the game for the sake of avoiding the headache, stress, and disappointments. Unfortunately, I've been met with a few of those obstacles with a precious partner and we couldn't go past that. However.....there is a bright side!"

Was there?

" Well...the kind of companionship that isn't as temporary as what you would seek on any other average day. Maybe you would want someone to love and depend on? Someone as an equal, to make the effort to understand? Well, I don't know, We are birds in a cage and this is the lives that we live. Because everything seems so dangerous with us being so fragile, do you think we shouldn't seek bonds of that nature?"

Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 8:50 pm

"You do you man, dicking someone ain't any deeper than just hanging out with them." Archibald would shrug with a nonchalant attitude, he was fine the way he was and had no plans of changing it. No matter how people bugged him about it. "Basically, i'm cool. I don't want all that serious relationship responsibilities..." He paused, stretching his arms and relaxing. "... So, how about giving your girl one of those TI-84 calculators on top of that charm? Make it pink, pink is cute."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] EmptySun Feb 10, 2019 9:01 pm

"I'm not trying to pry, I just end up thinking a lot. When I do, I start to realize that I don't have all the answers that I want. Then it gets to me sometimes, makes me nervous, afraid of the unknown. I believe that taking a few notions of thoughts and ideas from others can help me to reinforce my own. "

He ended up smiling, finally conceding to find that calculator.

"If you can help me find one around here. To make it more personal, I'm going to do some art and designs on the case to make it seem more feminine. It'll still be a good find, but it would be my personal touch to it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]   Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Man's Trash [Gabe/Archie]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next