Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory)   KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2019 11:17 pm

He couldn't help but feel a little guilty for jumping to conclusions like that...as ominous as a statement like 'the lawnmower incident' might be when much of your interaction with someone involved them admitting to causing an explosion in a bout of wild and unrepentant experimentation - which they went on to speculate about harnessing without missing a beat - he'd still barely just met this person.

Between that and the collapse, Cecil's resistance faded. "...I'd rather avoid having to use a crutch if I had to..." He sighs. "First aid, then?"
Back to top Go down
RibbonsAltAccount

RibbonsAltAccount

PostSubject: Re: KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory)   KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:13 am

As he finally conceded and admitted that he didn't want to use a crutch, Mallory gave a grin and a nod. "Right! Wait right there! I'll go get the first aid kit, and then you can patch yourself up!" She declared before walking off with gusto, back into the now less smoky workshop.

After a brief moment, the girl returned with the classic green case that housed first aid supplies, kneeling down next to Cecil and opening it up. "Right. I'll be honest, I know nothing about first aid! So! Which of these doohickeys do you need?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory)   KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 2:51 pm

Something about that struck him as odd. "Hold on a minute, what do you-" Nope. Gone into the smoky wastes.
He watched as Mallory knelt down next to him and opened up the first aid box...and gaped at the words that came after. "And - and you were assuming I did? I was kind of assuming you would know how to use that stuff since you made the offer in the first place!" He lets out a long, loud groan, before starting to shift and get one foot back under him. "Nope, nope, nope, noooope..."
Back to top Go down
RibbonsAltAccount

RibbonsAltAccount

PostSubject: Re: KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory)   KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 7:18 pm

The sudden exclamations again caught Mallory off guard, the girl that was previously kneeling now falling over backwards and onto her butt in surprise as the injured Cecil forced himself back up while muttering a repetition of nope.

"Uh... I-I mean, I guess we both assumed stuff we shouldn't then? But, hey! I'm a mechanic, not a medic! Completely different scientific fields! Besides, you know better than I do how much pain you're in, where it hurts, and stuff, right? What point would there be if I was the one to try fix you up by just prodding around until I know where it hurts and what the problem is? Some things are just better of left to the professionals, and when they aren't around, it's best to do it yourself!"

And with that declaration, she remained seated, and held out the first aid kit once more to the retreating Erinforth.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory)   KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 10:48 pm

Precariously balancing on one leg as he starts lifting himself, he looks over and just shakes his head toward Mallory. "You don't have to be a medic to know first aid. They train litter pickers in at least the basics! And well - it's a little questionable to have it in the first place if nobody can actually use it." He sighs. "I can't just slap something together blindly based on the knowledge that 'ow, that hurts!' either! That's not going to help!"

He frowns despairingly as he wobbles a little trying to maintain his balance like this. "I just wanted to get this patched up quickly...I'd rather take my chances if there's nobody around who can sort this out. I'm not certain why you don't think it's something you ought to know when engines are dropping on feet and explosions are going off across the countryside." He rolls his eyes. "As much as you can call a chunk of city the countryside, anyway..."
Back to top Go down
RibbonsAltAccount

RibbonsAltAccount

PostSubject: Re: KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory)   KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 8:59 am

At his outburst, all Mallory could do was be quiet for the moment, scratching at her head in a bewildered manner, and completely taken off guard. Then, when he described wanting it quick, and not wanting to just blindly get it done, Mallory closed up the first aid kit, nodding her head and standing up.

"Right. I'll go get my boss. Yikes, he's gonna wring my neck for this... Ah, actually, feel free to come along, that way you can get seated. He has first aid knowledge, so, he can get you patched up in a jiffy, or at least get you some proper pain killers." At that, Mallory got up, walking over to the house that was connected to the workshop, while pointing a thumb behind her at the door. "I get if you don't wanna spend any time on it though. Up to you, but, trust me, Eric knows his stuff." She declared, opening the door and standing there to see what he'd choose to do, evidently not seeming to have taken his tirade personally.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory)   KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 12:35 pm

He pauses once he's finally stood up, weight on one leg, and smiling weakly. "Alright...sounds good. Not sure why you didn't do that in the first place, but no point thinking about that now." He lets out an awkward laugh, scratching at the back of his head. "Not sure why he would be upset with you over it, though. It's my own fault that I ended up like this. Even if you made the noise that sent me running, I didn't take nearly enough care."

He starts limping forward, stumbling a bit and wincing as he manages to mismanage his weight distribution. "Uh...can you help me over, actually? So I, ah, don't risk hitting the deck again?"
Back to top Go down
RibbonsAltAccount

RibbonsAltAccount

PostSubject: Re: KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory)   KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:34 pm

At the insistence that he had no idea why he'd be upset with her, Mallory laughed, shaking her head and pushing the door open enough that it would stay propped before walking over to help prop him up and walk. "Yeah, can do, can do. Although, when you said you had no idea why he would... Well, you've never met him in the workshop before. But don't worry! Eric's a crazy great guy! Seriously! I'd even go so far as to say he's up there with some of the bestest best! But, enough of that, you wanted this over with quick, so, I'll stop running my gob!"

Laughing heartily, Mallory aided Cecil inside, calling out for Eric with the first aid kit in one hand, and the other around Cecil's back to support his weight, before gently sitting him down on a rather nice sofa.

Sure enough, the man she'd been talking about walked in, voice stern for a moment before softening up at Cecil. "Right, sorry for her... Eccentricities. Let's get you patched up, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory)   KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 3:48 pm

Through one's clumsiness, strangers may come together.

Mallory the Strength and Cecil the Death have formed a bond.

KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20160404202121KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 Latest?cb=20160404202413
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory)   KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

KABOOM!!!! (Cecil / Mallory)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2