Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) Empty
PostSubject: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 4:54 am

Nadia continued dragging Cecil excitedly down the road, thinking about the descriptions he'd given of his family and how wonderful they sounded. She was so captivated by the idea, that she hadn't thought to actually ask him in which direction they lived. Somehow instinctively, she was headed back towards Sunlake from the stables, as if she was headed towards the Inn where she used to live. But before they reached it she stopped, looking back over her shoulder at the blond. He was probably out of breath from being dragged, and likely lost in his apparent misery. But it was her birthday, and she'd need to meet them *eventually* wouldn't she.

Still, now she was looking over his shoulder, embarrassment coloring her cheeks a little. "Maybe you should lead the way...since I don't know where we're going." She offered sheepishly, giving his hand a little squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Surprisingly enough, Cecil wasn't doing too badly after being dragged along for far too long a stretch. The stints at the gym in Seven Stars were doing some good, and while he didn't exactly look much different, his physical fitness had improved.
These newfound improvements did little to aid his overactive nerves however, as he found himself stuck in a cycle of fretting over what would happen in that fateful moment where he had to introduce Nadia to his family, and vice versa.

He was not looking forward to this, or every day afterwards. The teasing was never going to end...that, he knew.

The blond jerks back into awareness as Nadia stops pulling him along and speaks to him, letting out a bout of nervous laughter. "Ah, aha, uh, yeah....maybe, maybe I should. Yeah." Cecil squeezes back, holding her hand a little more tightly as he takes the lead. As they walk, he buzzes with nervous energy, scarcely able to control the rampant anxiety that seeks to rule him.
After glancing about for a while, he turns his gaze over to Nadia, still unable to suppress the slight tremor of his body. "How...how are you not nervous about this? Like, like at all? I - I mean you're meeting my family. You've had time to think about that. Do you not care? How this might go, what they might think, what if there's some sort of problem with all of this? I mean-" Nervous babbling continues to flow forth uncontrollably, all his old worries and all sorts of new ones rising up together and running rampant.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 8:42 pm

Nadia knew he'd be spaced out when she looked back at him, and didn't mind. She stood long enough for him to pass her, so he could lead them properly. As she was pulled along, he asked her how she wasn't nervous. It was a complicated question with a simple answer.

As he babbled, she raised a finger to his lips to stop him before she offered her reply. "Life's too short to worry about what people think. I'm a little nervous, but mostly in an excited way. You know I like new things. This isn't any different than that. I'm sure everything will be fine!" She swung their hands a little as they walked, "You worry too much, as always!" She giggled lightly and ran her thumb over the ridge of his knuckles comfortingly.

A thought came to her then, and she looked up at him from beneath her lashes. "Do you think I'd leave you if it goes badly or something?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 8:57 pm

It truly, honestly baffled him that Nadia could be so carefree about it all. Oh, it was something he wasn't surprised by. It was practically something he'd expect from her. But it wasn't something he could comprehend at all.
How could be like this?!
How?!
"You don't worry enough about anything! Someone has to pick up the slack here!"

Cecil freezes for a brief moment at the question, a flash of dread running over him. "Please don't put scary ideas in my head."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:04 pm

Nadia giggled a little and pulled on his arm, leaning up to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry, I'm not going to do something like that to you, okay? I promise." She smiled lightly at him as they continued walking. When it came right down to it, it wasn't his family's business what they did. Nadia wanted to meet them, and really wanted to make friends with them, but if that didn't happen she wouldn't take it out on Cecil. That would be cruel and...and... well, something like that was probably what he was expecting her to do at some point. She was determined to prove that part of him wrong - the part of him that seemed to think he wasn't good enough for anything. "You've got nothing to worry about from me!" She affirmed, giving his hand another light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:22 pm

He flushes slightly and smiles weakly back, flushing slightly and stilling at the kiss. "I...I know. It's just...hard not to think. To..." He shakes his head. "Nevermind. We should get moving."
Without saying anything further, he returns to motion, occasionally glancing back to Nadia with a somewhat more worried expression as he walks.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

After a while longer of walking, the two end up...not in front of, but a little aside of a house, only a little ways into the stretch between it and the last house. Cecil's steps grind to a halt as he looks to it, taking shaking breaths and seeming altogether more nervous than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:28 pm

Nadia stopped when Cecil did, looking up at him contentedly, patiently waiting. She squeezed his hand in silent support, but didn't say anything further. She'd said it all before, anyway. She was content to wait until he was ready. The strained look on his face was somehow cute and she wanted to reach up and pinch his cheeks or something affectionately playful like that, but resisted the urge. Instead, she just smiled at him and let him set the pace.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 9:59 pm

The moment hung a few seconds longer as he looked to the house, trying to steady himself and...failing utterly. Eventually realising that this was the best he was going to manage, Cecil takes tentative steps up to the house, glancing at the window as he walks with Nadia to the door. Freeing his hand from Nadia's for a brief, nerve-wracking moment, he retrieves his keys, and unlocks the door.
Taking Nadia's hand in his once more, he looks back to her with a nervous smile, and heads in.

Inside, a girl in a black graphic tee and jeans lounges about on one of the sofas in the living room off to the side. She seems shocked at first to see Cecil and Nadia, but it's quickly replaced with a wild grin as she springs up, looking over the two with a predatoru gaze. "I knew it. Thanks for not letting me down, bro. Dad owes me ten bucks now."
All Cecil can do is sputter in disbelief as he realises there's been a betting pool over his relationship status.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 10:16 pm

Nadia's heart leaped with apprehension as she was led inside the house. The first one she met was the younger sister. Before introductions could even be made, there was already light teasing. It took a second for Nadia to realize what she was talking about. The girl looked at Cecil, then to their twined fingers, and then back to Rydia. "Only ten?" She offered with a small smile, looking back to Cecil playfully. "I think it's worth at least fifteen."

Seeing that Cecil would not be taking initiative on the introduction, Nadia gave a curt bow to the girl. "I'm Nadia Marquee. You're...Rydia, right? It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:51 am

As Rydia bursts out in laughter, Cecil shoots Nadia a look of utter betrayal as he realises that Nadia was encouraging this.
If there was any fear that Nadia might not get along with his family it was gone, replaced with the unassailable knowledge that she was instead going to get on with them far too well for comfort.

"I see my brother has good taste!" Rydia swings her legs around and springs to her feet, strolling up to Nadia and looking her up and down. Now that she's on her feet, she stands a couple of inches over Nadia as her blue eyes take in each and every detail of Nadia's body. "So this is what he's into..."
Rydia lets out a little giggle as Cecil gives her a pained look. "Please don't do this to me. Please. Be nice for once!"
"Oh relax, bro. I'm not going to be too mean." She smirks. "I mean, it's not like this is a perfect opportunity after you denied this was ever gonna happen for years or anything."
"I just said it wasn't a big deal if it happened or not!"
"Those dopey expressions when you went out say otherwise! You looked like a puppy that just heard their owner come in!"
Cecil turns bright red as he stares wide-eyed at his sister, jaw hanging open. "I - I did not look like that!"
"Oh, but my dear brother~...you dii~iid~!"
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 3:38 pm

Nadia had to wonder if this was how Brittany felt with all those eyes on her as she modeled. Personally, Nadia couldn't quite figure out what constituted the 'right' reason or the 'wrong' reason to look at someone. But it felt a little as though she was being judged. Nadia couldn't help but take a step back, shrinking under the scrutiny just a little bit, and hugging herself closer to Cecil's arm.

When Cecil accused Rydia of being mean, Nadia looked from one to the other and felt distinctly like she was watching a documentary about a predator and it's prey.

As Rydia made a comment about his expression, and it made him blush, Nadia couldn't help but blush too. He looked like that before coming to see her? Really? Well, now she absolutely had to say something to defend him. So she tried. "I happen to love his puppy-dog expressions!" she blurted out in a tone somewhere between defensiveness and playfulness.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Rydia fails to hold on for even a second before doubling over in laughter as her brother's face continued to redden, the boy almost starting to squirm within Nadia's embrace. His expression turns defensive as he fixes his gaze on his sister. "At least I don't drool over a selfie."
The laughter dries up as Rydia looks up, suddenly on the back foot. "I, I don't know what you're talking about, bro. Don't make things up like that."
"Making things up? That's strange..." As a deep voice rippling with amusement echoes down from up the stairs, Rydia stiffens and looks over hesitantly in the direction of the voice. And older man with tied back ginger hair in a black jacket is making his way down the steps, thumbing through his phone. "I was fairly certain I had quite a nice picture of that...ah, here it is!"

Rydia dives for the device in the man's hand as he reaches out to show Nadia and Cecil, only to be blocked from her objective as she tries to worm her way towards it. True to his statement, Rydia seems to be staring rapt at the screen of her phone in the picture, a slight trickle of spit running from her lip and down her cheek. The man shakes his head with a small little grin and turns his attention to the unfamiliar figure hanging off his son's arm. "What do you think? It's one of my personal favourites."
Cecil snickers and regains a little of his composure as Rydia's attempts to seize the phone become more desperate.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 2:09 pm

Nadia pulled herself away from Cecil just a little, giggle a bit at Rydia's reaction. The man who came down the steps must be Cecil's father. He was playing the game too, playfully strong-arming Rydia as he showed the two of them a picture of her drooling over her phone. Nadia giggled at the photo. "Definitely one for the photo book...Face book? Whatever they call that website." She shrugged with a smile.

She looked up at Cecil. "This is the part where you properly introduce me to your family." She cooed lightly, still holding his hand affectionately - supportively. It was part of the exercise, wasn't it? She had introduced herself to Rydia, but it was Cecil's turn to do something other than look uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 2:59 pm

Taking on a thoughtful look, the man starts to stroke his beard with his fingers. "Hmmm...now that you mention it, that sounds like an excellent idea..."
"DAAAD!"
The man chuckles along. "You know I'm only kidding, Rydia...this is far too delightful a picture to simply share online."
Rydia seems to be slightly dying inside.

Cecil nods silently at Nadia's prompting, seeming to choke a little as he looks over to his family - one looking at the pair with a warm, patient expression tinged with amusement, and the other still a little busy pouting over the photo business. "I-I...r-right..."
Squeezing Nadia's hand a little tighter, he swallows down and takes a deep breath. "S-So...D-Dad, Rydia...this, this is Nadia. My...m-my..." He swallows. "...g-girlfriend."

The moment holds for a few seconds. Rydia starts to recover from her thorough embarrassment, and Cecil is almost starting to writhe as his father simply stands there, watching the scene with that same expression as before. Shifting, Cecil moves around to Nadia's back and wraps his arms around her, holding onto her almost defensively - protectively, even. He seems almost scared, more genuinely fearful than he had been before in this still moment, but even still he looks at the two before him as if to challenge them to voice any objections they have.
Cecil's dad's lip quirks up, slightly.
"Well...it's nice to meet you, Nadia. Just call me Luneth." He looks at the two, taking note of the way Cecil curls himself around her. "Cecil certainly seems fond of you."
Chuckling to himself, he takes a couple of steps towards the door at the end of the hall opposite the living room. "Why don't you get yourself situated? Is there anything you'd like to drink?"
Cecil makes no motion, still awkward and hesitant as he holds Nadia in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 5:08 pm

Nadia blushed a little as Cecil introduced her. She was half expecting him to avoid the word, but he said it. Even if the voice he used was tense, she knew it was because he feared his family's scorn for some reason. They seemed like nice people to her, so she couldn't understand why that was. Though she had to admit, for his father to hold on to a picture of his daughter just to use to tease her... Maybe she should do that with Cecil. It would probably be pretty entertaining.

As Cecil came around her and embraced her protectively, her flush deepened, and she turned her head to try to look up at him. It felt nice being clung to, as tought he really did need her. It was a nice feeling. "It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Luneth." she chimed. She would have offered a hand, but Cecil's arms around her would have made that difficult. Instead she just gave him a good natured smile, looking up to Cecil as his father walked away. "Water is fine...tea if you have any!" She replied happily to the older man's question.

She leaned back into Cecil's embrace a little, being the center of attention all of a sudden was making her blush too much. "Um...should we sit down or something?" she asked him finally, curious eyes trailing to Rydia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)   Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Me Things I've Never Had (Cecil/Nadia)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next