Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshio

Yoshio

Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] Empty
PostSubject: Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]   Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 1:55 am

A beautiful cloudy morning, just as he preferred. This is the best weather for a 6:02 AM walk in the park. The frozen air kept the mind sharp, and that was the state Yuri refused to not be in. It helped him noticed the frisbee at the top of a pine tree. He wanted it. He didn't just want it down, he wanted that frisbee. Shaking the tree did not free it, as it was too big, to heavy for a human to move. He tried throwing rocks at it, but the needles were inducing too much resistance. 'I will get that frisbee. Nothing will prevent me from obtaining it.' He was going to keep it.

Despite many different attempts, nothing got the frisbee down. There was only one last thing to do. He grabbed a branch and lifted himself into the air, pulling himself into a sit. Using another branch as support, he stood up, and began ascending. It wasn't very difficult to reach the top. Before long, the frisbee was within his grasp. How wonderful. He stuck his face out through the pines, now deciding to take a rest up there, and observe the Backlight. The cars went beep, and no one was getting shot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
saint

saint

PostSubject: Re: Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]   Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 12:44 am

Oh, how Israel wished there were more hours of darkness. It had become morning already, and Israel had just finished his latest 'artwork'. People like him were oft considered to be an evolution of that child who drew on the walls in their house, but he knew that wasn't true. If film critiques or latte art could be given artistic merit, then why not graffiti?

There were few better places to vandalize than a park bench. Quick, inoffensive, and noticeable enough to leave an impact. Israel found that parks as a whole were a good site. As he was putting his spray cans back into his bag, he spotted a man. He didn't seem much older than Israel, but was even thinner and paler.

Iz saw that the man had a frisbee in his hands. Strange. There was nobody around to play with. He had crazy hair too, like he hadn't combed it in weeks. Was he... homeless? Nah, that couldn't have been it. He dressed too nicely. Less modern homeless man, more... Rastafarian Sherlock Holmes. Iz walked over to him.

"You wanna play Frisbee?" Iz offered the man, footbraking his skateboard.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]   Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 1:18 am

"Perhaps!" he shouted back from the tree. With a swift throw he sent the disc into the opposite direction of the wind, causing it to turn around and crash onto the ground at the base of the tree. He began his descent, which took approximately one and a half minutes to complete. "Good morning, skateboarder. Is this your frisbee?" he asked, pointing towards it. "It was at the top of the tree." He considered the possibility of the skateboarder lying, and claiming it as his own, and was prepared to, if he deemed so, bring it back to the top of the tree and throw it well out of sight, so that it may never be reached again. Such is the fate of those who attempt to steal. They obtain nothing in the end.
Back to top Go down
saint

saint

PostSubject: Re: Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]   Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 3:30 am

The weirdo in the tree yeeted the frisbee into the ground near Israel. He seemed to... struggle getting off of the tree, his spindly arms barely supporting his weight. "No, it's not my frisbee. If you found it and you're not going to use it, then you should probably try and find the owner." Israel chuckled internally. He personally wouldn't seek out the owner of a lost tree frisbee. That type of thing wasn't in his nature. He supposed few people actually would end up tracking down the frisbee's owner.

"What's your name?" Iz asked the strange young man. He had an air of self-importance that Iz couldn't quite pinpoint. A manner of speaking that was equal parts condescending and wise. Not to mention his strange reference to Israel as simply 'skateboarder'.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]   Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 4:26 am

Finding the frisbee's owner? Such a kind suggestion. The skateboarder was clearly a kindhearted person. "That would be a good choice. However, there is no way to discern the owner. Fortunately, anyone who would bring a toy to a park would most likely be an often enough patron to return here within the next few days. If I leave it here, the chance of the owner reobtaining it is much more likely than if I sought them out on my own." Yuri dropped the frisbee on the ground. "While there may be other options that appear more charitable, realistically, leaving it right here is the most considerate." The man of the skateboard then asked for his name. "My name is Yuri. What's yours?" With his return of the question directing his focus towards the skateboarder, he noted that his outfit didn't seem to match the way he expressed himself. The 'Cool Kid' appearance, of stylish jackets and shoes, his knit hat even displaying the iconic symbol of anarchy. Such an outfit would only belong to a troublemaker. Despite no valid reason to, he decided he would hesitate to trust this man.
Back to top Go down
saint

saint

PostSubject: Re: Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]   Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 3:41 am

What a strange dude, Iz thought. He was lanky and had pale white skin, with empty sleepless eyes. That made two of them, Israel supposed. "If you leave it here, there's also the chance that someone else will pick it up. I know it doesn't matter much, but I don't have anything better to do. And so it would seem, neither do you." He snickered lightly. He supposed he could waste a while trying to find the frisbee's owner. It wasn't as if he could do his works in the broad daylight.

"My name's Iz. I'm... an artist. I also work at a skateshop, but I've got today off. I have... literally nothing else to do that's mildly interesting. There is that new Featherman movie, but I'm not a big fan of the new movies anyways." He walked over and picked the orange frisbee off of the ground, looking for an identifier. He was not a master detective by any means, but he did note the strange state of the disc.

Dirt and grime stains were present, but that was the weird thing. It had rained the night prior, meaning that the disc should've been cleaned overnight. But it was dry, with the caked on bits of mud and grass creating a crusty shell over one edge. It had been used earlier that morning, definitely. He made note of this to Yuri.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]   Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 4:27 am

For there to be a possibility someone else would pick it up? That did exist, he acknowledged. When the skateboarder introduced himself, Yuri did the same. "Nice to meet you, Iz. My name is Yuri." Featherman? He hadn't heard of such a movie. He mistook Iz to say he didn't like watching movies in general. "I'm glad you think that way. It's good to opt instead for productive deeds. I applaud you."

The one known as Iz raised a legitimate point. However, it prompted him ask another question. "If it's so dirty, why was it being used? I would assume one would clean it, though not all would. It depends on the individual, of course. Since it was found in the tree, perhaps the owner saw how dirty it was and didn't want to clean it, so they threw it as far as they could for the purpose of fun. Does that sound plausible?"
Back to top Go down
saint

saint

PostSubject: Re: Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]   Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 3:03 am

Israel turned the frisbee around in his hands once more. "Well. I can't find a name on it." He said. "I guess we can set it somewhere where they'll find it." He took a sticky note from his satchel, and put it on the frisbee's front. He didn't figure that the park had a lost and found, due to it's relatively low staff influence. He took out a sharpie, and wrote on the sticky note. "If it's not yours, don't take it." It read. A stern, but nonetheless nonthreatening note. It would work just fine. He walked over to the tree where Yuri sat, and tucked the frisbee in-between it's gnarled roots.

He turned his back to walk away, before turning around and looking at Yuri. "I'm sure I'll see you again, Yuri." He saluted with a single finger, and smirked lightly. Yuri intrigued Israel greatly. A strange person, with many similarities to himself. He felt the similarities, sure, but his intuition told him there were key differences about the ways they thought. Israel hadn't met many people since moving here, and Yuri was an interesting pick to be one of the first. He'd be sure to remember him.

---------> Israel exits...
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]   Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 3:49 am

Israel leaving his note was most likely the best thing to do. How wonderful. Upon hearing his departure message, Yuri smiled and returned with "Farewell then." After everything, he considered that Iz was most likely a good, upstanding person. He seemed trustworthy enough. With nothing left to do here, perhaps it was time he took his leave.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]   Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 5:19 pm

A goal between us sets us both in the same direction. In this Journey we will find hurdles, obstacles, things in our path or merely out of the way but things we wish to accomplish nonetheless. And with the hands of another this becomes ever more possible, and so we travel together. In the name of assertion of will and in the name of the path we walk...

Israel Pagan of the Magician and Yuri Ivanov of the Tower have established a Bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]   Frisbee [Israel & Yuri] Empty

Back to top Go down

Frisbee [Israel & Yuri]
Page 1 of 1