Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Finally Out and About! (Gabe)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Finally Out and About! (Gabe)   Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:37 pm

"Yay! Callie! You did a pretty good job there, you would just have to flip it back over in a minute or two so the sides would cook evenly. As for the rare part, i kind of think it's gross personally. Having it rare means it's not cooked for too long, basically the bare minimum with a little bit of pink. There is also a little blood in it possibly. I never really managed to grasp the taste or the reasoning behind eating food without it being completely prepared for serving...except cereal. I have learned in other experiences that cereal can be eaten dry. "

Other than that, Gabe took over a bit and checked on the hotdogs on the grill. After finding out that it was ready, he went off to place them in a plate and motioned Callie towards it.

"Now you can make hotdogs. Sorry about the lack of relish though... chili too, i guess you can say i'm a bit of a minimalist when it comes to some things. "

Lv
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Finally Out and About! (Gabe)   Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:13 pm

"Ohhh. I do that with toast! W-well, I guess it's not really the same thing. But I mean I put bread in the toaster but I don't let it fully toast cause then it goes super crunchy and I prefer it to be like. In the middle of being crunchy and soft! Plus then it's usually warm too! I never understood why once it went fully toasted it didn't feel as warm as it does when it's half toasted. Like surely if it fully toasted then it would of been in the heat more so it makes no sense!" Callie would rant before realising she was going off on one of her random tangents again and decided to stop before it went too far off topic. Though... "Oh! I like dry cereal too. Well, for some cereal. Though often times I would have the bowl of dry cereal but a glass of milk with me anyway...? I, uh, I'll be honest I don't know why I do that. Hehe."

Following orders, the young vixen would approach the hotdogs and carefully bun each one of them taking her time to ensure that they were all properly prepared and that she didn't make any more mistakes. Once happy with her work, she went to pick one up and was about to bring it up to her mouth before she'd pause and look over to Gabe. "Here!" She'd call out, holding the hotdog out towards Gabe, grinning warmly. "I haven't seen you eat anything yet, and it is your food after all, you should make sure to eat something before a forest critter comes and steals it all! Because then I'd be out of a job! Hehe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabe

PostSubject: Re: Finally Out and About! (Gabe)   Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:07 am

"Hmmm? This is...."

Stopping for a minute with the cooking, Gabe blinked a few times at the fact that the hot dogg was offered to Gabe.

"You made this for yourself, I wouldn't want to take a bit out of it. Besides, you are my guest and all that, it's good to be hospitable to good friends."

But as soon as Gabe said this, his stomach growled a bit.

"Ok, maybe I can take a small break and eat now. Everything here is cooked and we should have enough for the both of us. "

After putting a few things away, Gabe took a bite of the hot dogg that was offered to him and instantly smiled with how good it was. Afterward, he reached into his ice cannister and pulled out a cold one for himself, hoping Callie didn't notice the beers in there.

"Ahh, there is nothing like it. I used to do this with my parents all the time. Well, at times when my health was up for it."

Pointing to the fold up chairs, Gabe would have a seat.

"So, Let's have a good talk with good food. When are you starting school?"

Lv
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Finally Out and About! (Gabe)   Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:36 pm

The young vixen would smile gleefully once Gabe finally decided to take a break and eat something for himself. It didn't seem fair that she was the only one eating when he was doing all the hard work after all! Plus it sounded like he sure was hungry, she'd feel bad to continue eating if he didn't join in. Listening to what Gabe had to say, the young blonde would tilt her head lightly at the mans remark of only doing this kinda thing when he was up for it before remembering what she'd heard before. "Eh...? Oh! Well, I'm glad you got to do it sometimes~! Must've been really nice, things you enjoy feel even more special if you can't do them all the time!" Callie would remark, trying to give a positive spin on the topic. "How've you been recently?"

Taking a bite of her food, the girl choked lightly at the mention of starting school. "U-uhh, eheh." She'd start awkwardly rubbing the back of her neck whilst trying to make up a good, believable response. "W-well. I don't know!" ... Wow, thanks for that creative input brain. "I, uh, don't think school is really right for me. I know I'd hate it and wouldn't fit in at all! I learn lots of stuff at home though! Promise~!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Out and About! (Gabe)   

Back to top Go down

Finally Out and About! (Gabe)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2