Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] Empty
PostSubject: Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi]   Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 7:15 pm

When you're walking through the school's sorority club, a place mostly populated with people your teenage age, one does not expect to bump into very short humanoids quite so often. After all, the primary school classrooms were in that other direction.

Frog wasn't paying attention to that particular area of his field of vision as he carried the fencing equipment back into the now-cleaned club room after the team had to bring them out while it was being cleaned and dusted properly. He wasn't paying attention because there was no need to. So he bumped into something short, nearly dropping the fencing blade on its head upon impact. Luckily, he kept hold of them and looked down to what it was that had stood in his way, more confused and apologetic than anything else.

"Uhm, hi. Sorry for bumping into you, uhhh..." He spoke before he even lowered his eyes and looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi]   Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 7:29 pm

One thing which Naomi didn't really like about being so short was how difficult it was for people to notice where she was. If one as tall as Frogerio walked around, looking straight ahead, he would surely miss the short Naomi as she the two crossed paths. Being the smaller of the two, Naomi took the brunt of the bump, causing her to almost topple over.

So why didn't she notice him in the first place? Being so tall, you'd figure that Naomi would've side-stepped the guy on her way to the cafeteria. But her mind had wandered off elsewhere. She was in desperate need of a cup of coffee, having stayed up all night working on a costume for a customer in East Eden, so she wasn't exactly on high alert. In hindsight, working for so long had certainly been a bad idea, but now it was too late to really do anything about it. But on the other hand, she would get some pretty decent cash for her work, so the extra hours she put into the costume would surely be worth it, right? "Oh, no. It's... really not that big of a deal. I should've been more careful..." Naomi said drowzily, trying her best to keep her tired eyes from shutting. "And who might you be...? I don't recognize you... Do I know you?" She was pretty out of it... Naomi needed that cup of coffee STAT!
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi]   Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 7:37 pm

Frog finally glanced down and took full notice of the girl he bumped into. Damn he should've been more careful, he could've trampled her by accident. Everyone in Frog's life was generally either big or strong. His dog was huge. His family were well above average in size. His younger sister was way physically stronger than him. So he never had to hold back on his he treated any of them. That's why when he was faced with something small, he always felt he could just so easily break it, even though he wasn't really strong himself. It was a weird feeling, like petting a small dog while fearing for their spine.

He assumed it wasn't a big deal because it probably kept happening to this girl regularly. Damn that was kinda sad really. Of course he wasn't gonna point it out, though. "Nah it's my fault-" He wanted to add 'because I'm the bigger one here' but that'd be rude. Instead he gulped and forced his mouth shut. "My name's Frogerio. I'm just carrying these back to the fencing club room. You in one of these clubs?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi]   Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 9:39 pm

Naomi raised a tired eyebrow at him. Normally, she would protest the very idea of it being his fault, but she REALLY didn't have the energy to do that right now... "I guess we both should be more careful." She replied with a yawn, rubbing her eyes. She really needed to stop doing this to herself, working lots of overtime just to try and please her customers and friends alike. It was a bad habit, but it was one she just... couldn't really get out of. Seeing a happy customer wandering off with one of her creations was worth the overtime. Or... at least, that's what she routinely convinced herself to believe.

"Oh, no. I'm not in one of the sororities here. I just work on stuff back home instead. There, I have more tools and materials to work with, which the school doesn't have." Naomi replied, doing her best to at least sound energetic, even if the end result still sounded somewhat deflated. "Besides, I like working from home more anyway. Makes it easier to focus." That and she had more freedom with her working hours when at home. Restricting herself to just a sorority would hinder her ability to actually make a living off of sewing clothes and accessories. And Naomi was pretty certain the teachers wouldn't appreciate her making styrofoam armor and props either. It was actually quite messy. "I take it you're in the fencing club? Or... are you just running errands for a friend?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi]   Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 10:24 pm

Damn this girl looked really flipping tired, so maybe it was her fault in the end. One does not just get to school like that and not expect the day to be messy. As she kept talking this tiredness just became more and more apparent, but uhm, she did ignore the jist of his question, which was why was she even in this part of the academy to begin with if it wasn't for a sorority? Oooh maybe it was irrelevant.

"Nah I'm in the fencing club." Frog answered. So she was overworking herself then, probably. With how tired she was and she spoke of working at home, it was a clear assumption that she was simply maniacally into something or somesuch. "We've had the place cleaned. Now we've gotta carry the stuff back to the club room. See there're others helping out." He waved to a couple other guys carrying boxes in that direction. "Guys from the club." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi]   Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 4:26 pm

Naomi blinked tiredly, shaking her head. "I'm sorry if I seem a little out of it... I stayed up way too late yesterday, and didn't get enough sleep..." The apology was perhaps un-needed, but she figured it was best to at least explain why she was in such a decrepid state of mind. "I see... Well, once I get myself a cup of coffee, I'd gladly help out." She did seem a little bit enthusiastic about it. Better get something done rather than just wasting away in the cafeteria for about twenty minutes alone, drinking coffee. She tiredly waved at the other club members before returning her attention to Frogerio. "Oh shoot. I forgot to introduce myself. Silly me. I'm Naomi Zhou, from class 2-D. My friends just call me Nana though, so feel free to call me that if you wish. I don't really mind."

Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] Fd403a4455a344a7030cc636931fb47a
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi]   Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 6:59 pm

The apology was indeed un-needed, but Frog wouldn't say anything of it. At least it explained what was going on with the girl, and he always liked explanations. What came next was a surprise to him as she offered to help. Everyone was feeling really helpful that day, as it seemed. "O-oh, you'd really help?" He asked back, raising his eyebrows more in surprise. "Right, thanks, you can go grab that coffee while I go put these things in the club room. We can meet here in a couple minutes." He offered.

Frog hasn't noticed the girl hadn't introduced herself, he was just that socially dense. He smiled back awkwardly. "Nice to meet you then, Naomi-er, Nana?" He would need some time to get used to that nickname. It rolled off the tongue a little too good for his comfort. "See you in a couple, then." He'd say as he continued over to the club room.

------------------------

After a few minutes, he'd be back where they'd met and waiting for Nana, or greet her if she was already there by the time he returned.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi]   Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 5:49 pm

"Well, since I'm here, I might as well help out. After I get my coffee, of course." Naomi replied, chuckling lightly. "What else am I supposed to do? Just sit around in the cafeteria all alone? Might as well be useful, and do something productive while I can, right?" This frogerio guy seemed to be pretty nice. Sort of relaxed and laidback without being lazy, which was something Naomi could respect. Sure, Naomi was more of a workhorse than most, but she really envied those who knew how to take things in a healthy pace, rather than storming ahead of things like she usually did. "Hehe, it's nice to meet you too, Frogerio! I'll be back as fast as I can." The girl turned towards the cafeteria, and hurried there, before stopping in front of the door. "Oh, do you want anything from the cafeteria as well? I can get you something if you'd like while I'm already there." She offered happily.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi]   Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:57 pm

Frog nodded at Naomi. She was very kind to offer her help in this matter, which was a thing he was grateful for. Not often was it that complete strangers were so open to assisting one another. Naomi seemed very into it too, so the situation didn't feel forced upon her and he could relax a bit better knowing that she was willingly helping. Dang she even offered to get him something from the cafeteria.

"Oh I could really go for a croissant if they have any." Frog replied to the girl before she left. He'd go back to waiting for her after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi]   Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Smol [Morning; Frog x Naomi]
Page 1 of 1