Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Game of Chess [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chess [Open]   A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 8:17 am

"Sure is and a lot cheaper as well its the only reason I haven't gone for my driver license yet, I am just having fun with my pogo stick." Lupin then proceeded to move his pawn on A2 straight for A4. Lupin just trying to put himself in Yuri's shoes and begin talking hopefully not sounding offensive begins to say. "Oh wow I am so sorry to hear about your parent's dude that's awful, some of the orphans I defended from that bratty kid did actually come from homes that are quite similar to what you describe except they didn't even acknowledge them existing and forgot to feed them. It's not a pleasant thing to think about but one kid I knew who arrived at the orphanage was severely underweight, I still have nightmares about it to this day thinking that could have been me in his spot." Lupin starts to look extremely upset. "That's a part of the reason I went to Endymion in the first place so I can give those kids hope that their lives aren't going to be awful, that I can give them a better life that some of the abusive parents could never give. That's why I need to find a well-paying career so I can support them, they may not be my biological family but to me, they will always be my family no matter what happens. That Yuri is my ultimate goal in life to make others happy. Lupin looks like he is about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chess [Open]   A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2019 3:22 am

Yuri listened to Lupin speak, hearing the emotion in his voice. "You're an ideal human." If Lupin truly meant what he was saying, then he was greater than he first seemed. "A person's worth is based on how much they help others. You're a good person." He was right that money is often required to do big acts of charity, and while that may sound bad, it's the truth. You need money in this world to thrive. It's a form of power. He moved his pawn from G7 to G6. Lupin deserved a high paying job. Hopefully he'd get it someday. Yuri considered hiring him, but for what? Dusting his dorm? There wasn't anything he needed done.
A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 810
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chess [Open]   A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 2:14 am

Lupin was trying to regain his composure after explaining his background what Yuri said helped a lot. Lupin was glad to meet Yuri because of it. "Thank you, Yuri, while I don't believe that I am worthy of such high praise I am just doing what I feel is right. It's really nice to get that off my chest." Lupin examines the board again and tries to figure out the best move possible for his side of the board. after much mental deliberation Lupin decided to move his horse on C3 to B5.Sorry for ruining the mood earlier with that little tangent I usually like to keep stuff happy and upbeat for everyone, no one cares for the sad clown in the end. I got a joke if you are willing to hear it." Lupin readies himself for his signature hit or miss humor lets just see how bad this gets Lupin thought to himself. Lupin begins giggling to help lighten the mood. "Ok Yuri brace yourself for a laugh. What did one book say to the other? I was just checking to see if were on the same page." Lupin is now back to his cheery self.
Back to top Go down
Yoshio

Yoshio

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chess [Open]   A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 12:27 am

Smiling, he said "That was pretty good." After Lupin moved his piece, he thought silently for a few moments, and moved his queen down to C5. It was at that time Yuri realised he had to pee! He pretended to check the time. "If you'll excuse me, for a quick moment, I have to deliver some papers to a classmate. I'll be back in a minute." He grabbed his bag and walked out the door.
A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 910

Last edited by Yoshio on Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : MISREAD FANTA'S POST THEN FORGOT TO ADD THE BOARD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJKXURmfLrRv0xkJTZlA6zA
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chess [Open]   A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 1:40 am

Lupin proceeds to take a picture of the board with his phone as he was about to leave himself he needed to recalculate the amount he was giving to the orphanage is the right amount. Lupin needs to eat too. Lupin decided to pack up the chess board and took the effort to write down a note to Yuri which says the following."Dear Yuri, I needed to get going for something important so I packed up the chess board but I have taken a picture of the board before I did, Would it be ok if we picked this up some other time. From your friendly neighborhood acquaintance Lupin Topplson P.S I hope you have a nice day. Lupin stuck it on the table he was on and left the table to grab a book about the latest in pogo stick engineering so he can figure out how to upgrade his pogo stick and proceeded to leave the library.

Lupin Exits
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chess [Open]   A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 9:39 am

A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 Lq7MyroA Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 Ll5XoHd
I am thou, thou art I.
Rook to B4, check. Two strangers can play a game, minds battling against one another.
Alternatively, you could leave with a made up excuse.
Lupin of the Fool and Yuri of the Tower have thus formed a bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Game of Chess [Open]   A Game of Chess [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Game of Chess [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2