Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) Empty
PostSubject: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 9:44 am

Another rainy day, a sign that the rain season had commenced in full. Still, it wasn't all too bad regardless, since where it was a day of studying at the academy, it meant there was no need or worry about being stuck outside in the rain, at least now. So, Tomomi decided to take advantage of it, getting on with studying while he had the chance during the lesson, the distant sound of the rain proving borderline therapeutic.

Then, as the bell rang for classes to end and lunch break to start, Tomomi picked up his bag and jacket, slinging his jacket over his shoulder, and then his bag over his back, taking off into the corridor. There, rather than going to get himself something to eat, he went straight to an area of the corridor where boards lined the walls, standing in front of them close enough that it wouldn't block the path. Scanning the postings on the board, the boy tried to figure out some things, before kneeling down and opening up his bag, fiddling around for something. And at this point, completely blocking the corridor without someone stepping over his legs.

But nobody'd walk through a corridor without looking, right?
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:39 am

Another ring of the bell, another boring class over with. Sometimes it felt like the rain season sucked the life out of everything, including the already lifeless teachers. Gozai walked though the hall, his own messenger bag on one shoulder, a paper bag in one hand, and his phone in the other. One positiv thing that had happened today was the message he'd just received, he'd be doing sorting, rather than deliveries this afternoon. He did not envy whoever got the delivery jobs.

He put the phone away,, just in time to see the lump blocking up most of the hallway, a few mre steps and he might have tripped. Who just kneels down in the middle of... Oh wait, that hair looked familliar. "You know Tomomi, kneeling down in a place like this is just an accident begging to happen." The albino spoke, putting on his nice guy tone.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 1:19 pm

The sudden voice, familiar if nothing else, caught Tomomi off guard just enough for him to practically hop to his feet, now no longer blocking the path or being a safety hazard. Spinning on his heel, the boy offered a slightly sheepish grin to the albino, rubbing at the back of his neck as he spoke. "Ah! H-hi Gozai! Yeah, uh, sorry! I uh, I kind of forgot, and was not thinking about it, so, um, yeah... Thanks for the warning though! It would have been really bad and sad if I caused an accident... I mean, yikes..."

Shaking his head, the boy moved his hands to brush through his mess of hair, before looking down at the floor, like a child caught being naughty. "Bah why do they have to put the room assignments in such a disorganised state... A-anyways! How's it going Gozai? Work been, um, you know, good?"
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 5:58 pm

Gozai was starting to actually consider his time spent with this guy worth it, he was a fountain of comedy. Still, time to put his act on. "Haha. It's all good, friend. At the end of the day on one was hurt, and that's all that really matter, right?" Good god, these lines were so cheesy he could almost taste the cheddar.

Heh, just like a kid, casting his gaze down. Fitting. Been good. I actually got some rubber boots now so I can do my rounds even if it rains without my socks getting all soggy. And I got some sorting today instead of deliveries." He'd speak in reply, practiced happy tone to his voice. "What about you? Things gotten any better with work?"
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 2:29 pm

At the sound that work for Gozai had been going well, Tomomi smiled and gave a thumbs up, nodding along. "Awesome! I'm glad to hear work's been going well for you today. Especially with the whole, not having to do deliveries in the rain and all. As for work for me, um, well... Yeah, it's the same as it was. Had to do a quick shift this morning before school, running around Suzie Q after the party goers had well, um... Made it less than pleasant to deal with... B-but hey! I get paid, so, it's well um, not all bad I g-guess?"

Shaking his head, Tomomi added "But I've been okay. Trying to sort out which hall and time the Martial Arts club is in today... You would not believe how chaotic it is managing that stuff... L-like really, it's... Yikes..."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 7:34 am

No real desire to comment on the picking of trash, Gozai merely gave a nod and an acknowledging hum to the other. Although doing work before school? Well, not really surprising, sometimes you just had to do things to make end meet. Even if that something happened to be running after other people's refuse. Hopefully to other had at least showered before then.

But what was this about, martial arts club? He'd heard mention of it, but hadn't actually given it much thought. At least... Not until now. "Martial arts you say? Didn't expect you to be into stuff like that. Though you mentioned managing? Are you in some kind of higher role in the club or something?" He'd ask.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 8:00 am

"Something like that..." The boy started, rubbing at the back of his neck awkwardly for a moment before continuing. "I'm uh... Kind of the club president for it... A-although, I wouldn't really say I'm much of a leader... It's a... Very, very long story, so, I wouldn't want to take your time up with it... But yeah, I'm the club president for the martial arts club... And you would not believe how difficult organising this stuff is, with how often the halls and times change on the spot... Yikes I wish I could control that better..."

Shaking his head, Tomomi shrugged the thought aside. "Are you interested in martial arts then? It's pretty good as a way to pass the time, and improve yourself in mind and body. You get to learn a bunch of physical skills, train your body, and a bunch of really useful stuff! I-it's, if nothing else, been useful for keeping in shape for my job, so, uh... Y-yeah... Consider that my pitch?"
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 9:47 am

Club president? Of the martial arts club? Seems today was full of all manner of surprises. Perhaps more was still to come. He would have to wait and see. "Wow, club president? That must be alot of work. You'd think the staff would have that figured out by now, though, the whole time and place thing." He'd say, feigning excitement, capping his words off with a shrug. Was he really surprised at the incompetence of the staff? Nope, not one bit. That just wasn't another thought he decided against voicing aloud. "Though maybe you can tell me about how you got there some other time, sounds like there's quite a story behind that." Gozai just hoped that other time wouldn't be too soon.

And then Tomomi started suggesting he'd join. At first the albino was ready to toss aside the idea as ludicrous, but then he actually took a moment to consider it. He wasn'tin the best of physical shape, far from it. And consider what had just happened the other night... "I've... Never really had much consideration for that. My parents didn't allow me to do that when I was a kid, and ever since the Divide, I didn't real give it much thought." He'd reply, raising his gaze up slightly, hand coming up to stroke his chin. "But now that you've brought it up, it sound like it could be fun." Or well, useful, anyways. Actually fun? He doubted it
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 8:29 am

Tomomi nodded and listened as Gozai spoke. Parental situation, at least in the past, and the Divide. Tomomi could relate to both in a way, and everyone had been influenced by the Divide, whether they liked it or not. A world changing event for all...

Still, as Gozai seemed to come around to the idea, thinking about it and deciding it could be fun, Tomomi grinned innocently. "Oh awesome! Don't worry, you don't need to officially sign up for the first few sessions, to see whether it's something you want to do or not. It's pretty useful and you can really get to know some people through a different light when you see them facing you, as enemy, rival, and com... Com... Comrent? Conrad? Comrade? Uh... One of those words. So yeah! I'd be happy to see you if you do decide to come! Looks like..." He turned, looking back at what he had been looking at prior. "Looks like it's in hall 3 today. So, after classes end if you feel like coming!"
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 4:49 pm

First sessions didn't even need paper work? that certain sweetens the deal. Means he could find out if it was horribly lame before having to go through the hassle of signing up. What he'd after thaat again, more comedy. "Comrade. Comrade is the word you'r looking for." He'd note, thought being careful with his tone so as to not appear ill-intentioned. "But I think I can kinda grasp what you mean. That kind of activity probably would bring out sides in a person you don't usually see." Gozai resumed, offering a grin.

"Hall 3... I'll see if I can make it today. Can't go promising anything quiiiite yet though." True, he'd need to send a few messages about that. Attending sooner would probably allow him to further sell the whole "friend idea", and the sooner he can get into better shape, the better. "So uhh... You had lunch yet?"
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 11:37 am

"Ah... Comrade..." Tomomi muttered beneath his breath, before continuing to listen to what Gozai said, nodding. At the suggestion that he'll try to attend, the boy gave a grin, excited at the prospect of getting someone to join successfully, or at least show up for a trial.

Then, at the question, Tomomi shook his head with a slightly embarrassed laugh. "Ah, uh... N-no, I've been here trying to find the details for this afternoon since the bell started... Um... I'm guessing from your question that you haven't either? If so um, want to go get lunch together? Oh, unless you've got something else to be doing, or you've already had lunch! Wouldn't want to, um, be a bother."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 5:08 pm

"No, I had to run to the library once the bell rang, found a book at home last night that I'd forgotten to return. And went to my locker after that." Sometimes truths were such a convenient thing to pepper into the web of falsehood he so often weaved. Much harder to slip up with those. He'd hold up the paper bag in his hand to draw some attention to it.

"I had a bunch of leftovers back home, so I put together my lunch for today out of those." With those words the albino lowered the bag down to his side again. "So yeah, I'm up for lunch." He'd pull his phone out of his pocket, and glance at the screen briefly. "Preferably while we still have some time." He'd finish, snickering a bit.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 6:01 pm

"Ah! R-right, time! Uh! W-well, um, since you've got your lunch with you, and uh, I have mine in my pocket, um, w-where should we go? Um, cafeteria? Wait no, that might be a bit crowded by now with maybe no seats because lunch had started a couple minutes ago... Um... Um..." Looking back and forth, Tomomi quickly tried to think on the spot of where the duo could go for lunch before seeming to have an epiphany with a nod. "Ah! T-there's a table and bench over just outside of the gym building! W-we could go there, since it's fairly quiet at this time, and um, well, it's a table bench? Plus, um, it's not too far from here, so, it won't take too much time to get there? O-oh, but um... Up to you..."
Back to top Go down
Dethkruzer

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 7:08 pm

He had a point. It would probably be crowded by now, and Gozai was not in one of his rare crowd-moods today. So it's a good thing that Tomomi would prove useful in coming up with some place to sit down and eat without having to deal with the... Disgusting presence of a large crowd.

"Yeah, that sounds great. Nothing quite can ruin a nice meal like not having the peace and quiet to enjoy it. And we'd be able to hear each other speak without needing to go borrow a pair of megaphones." Gozai spoke. He didn't really like the idea of spending lunch with this dweeb. Well, except maybe for the comedy value. But he liked the idea of eating in the crowded cafeteria even less.

Ehhh, the lesser of two evils it was.
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 2:24 pm

At Gozai's agreement, Tomomi grinned and nodded, before leading Gozai to the bench where he'd suggested lunch. As advertised, it was far quieter, with very few people around, and in what remained of their lunch break, Tomomi happily gave light small talk to Gozai, while eating a breakfast bar as his lunch. Tomomi, unaware of the lack of mutual enjoyment of the moment, enjoyed until the lunch bell rang, signalling the end of lunch, and the return of lessons.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)   Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Insert a Generic Title 2: Electric Boogaloo (Gozai/Tomomi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next