Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) Empty
PostSubject: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 2:53 am

Idle hands were the Devil's playthings and Patricia found her hands really empty right about then. She'd been wandering around all day in the rain trying to find something but she didn't know what to look for. She didn't think she found it. But she couldn't wander around all day and get soaked to the bone because she was feeling off which meant she had to do something she didn't wanna do. Patty had to come back to her room. The lanky chick didn't wanna be here, it was the loneliest place in the world. No one here but her. Her and her thoughts. Shit she didn't wanna think about that kept popping up. Stuff like how a shallow grave would be really easy to dig with the ground soft like this. The girl sat alone on her bed listening to the rain drops hitting the windowsill. She didn't wanna be alone and have to think about all this. She had to do something about it. Either something that could make her forget about it or get rid of the problem but that wouldn't come until later, Raidou had all the info. Until then she'd wait holding her breath and struggling to breath until the day she could leave it behind and be done with it. Giddy was so fucking stupid.

Patricia glanced over to her desk. Riiiiiiight where the pills were. This is why she didn't wanna be alone, she knew she'd do something stupid. The lanky chick stood up and walked over to them and stared at them for a long while while the drizzle plinked against her window. She took a bottle and popped one. It was something she needed and that was that, that's all that was. The chick started to take the loose crap on her desk and put it away or hide it when she got to the crumpled piece of paper from her pocket. They were usually receipts, this one wasn't. Patricia looked at the number on the paper for a while and paced around her cage. Sitting on the bed, lying on the couch, bouncing on her toes... It was gonna suck. Patty didn't wanna get involved with this but she was, this is what she picked and she had to do it now. She got out her phone.

Good old trusty drug phone, great for all the junk you didn't wanna get caught talking about. The SIM card was out and it couldn't make calls, not even emergency ones since Pedro showed her which wire you needed to pull to shut off the phone antenna. But it had Blutooth. And Wi-fi, so she could use apps to make calls. Everything was harder to trace that way and you didn't have a criminal record of when you made calls since nothing was connected back to you except for some dumpy anonymous email account you signed up for the app with and that didn't hold up in court. It was safe enough. After punching in the numbers she let it ring.

"...hey. It's that... chick from the other night. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 4:19 am

Isabelle had been at the Gym working out, nothing Strenuous, some time in the ring for sparring practice, basic cardio work and some mild strength training, well not really training as much as it was maintenance, had to keep on working out to keep the results after all, granted she had a bit of a helping hand with that thanks to Astarte, but really it was just that, a helping hand, not a free ticket, and so she spent most of her day working out. She didn't have any matches today that she was aware of, none of the friends from the underground wanted to hang out today, some had matches to get ready for, others had plans. This was fine with her really, it just meant she would be alone today.

As she finished working out she took a shower in the gym and changed before heading to her apartment to put her things away and head out to buy a few things, groceries being one of the main ones, and secondly she just didn't want to be in her room today, granted she would have to be in there eventually, but by then she hoped to have a new book or something to do while in there later on. Honestly when she didn't have a match or another night time activity she usually read or watched something, she hated to be idle but sometimes that happened "Maybe I should take up a hobby or something?" she muttered to herself as she headed back to her apartment after getting the groceries and a few movies and a few new books to read as well.

After a time spent putting things away and making something to eat she heard a phone ring and looked around, it wasn't her public phone....it wasn't her work phone...Ah it was her third phone, the one she had set up for other works, the stuff like that time in the forest....wait...she only gave one person that number so far...With a smile she sat down and answered and heard a familiar voice proclaiming their identity...well...sorta....and Isabelle was tempted to play stupid, but considering the tone she thought better of it and leaned back on her sofa.

"Well hey there...I will be honest considering the way you kinda off handedly took the number I didn't think I would hear from you...but honestly glad I am. As for what's up not much really, just had a bit of a normal day....something up with you?" she said as she was honestly a bit surprised that Wicked had called her, maybe she was calling in back up for something tonight?.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 10:20 pm

Well she was a lot more casual over the phone than Patty expected her to be. Y'know, considering what they do this could be a big deal, calling like this. But whatevs, it didn't have to be that way. They were two pretty normal people. Pretty normal. This could be a pretty normal conversation.
"Naaaaah, I talk to people. It's, like, what I do y'know? All this is just... something that I do now. I guess." Those last words were spoken with a little uncertainty. Patty bit her lip. She was in this whether she liked it or not and it bothered the crap out of her that she didn't get to choose. Not like she hadn't done this kind of stuff before, but she didn't think she'd go straight back into the underground this quick after trying to get away from it. Guess you couldn't change who you were, huh?

"Well that's pretty cool, I wish my day was normal like yours! Aheheh, I've been running around tryin'a tie up some loose ends but like I got a pretty bad case of Don't even fuckin' wanna, y'know? Like seriously, I sorted paperwork today. Do you know how bullshit that is? Like oh my gawd just freakin' take my life!" Patty's tone turned a lot more casual as she talked about stuff that didn't really matter. Just like she usually did. As important as it was for them to get organized and maybe go do something she really didn't wanna talk about it so she bitched about her day a little. Buuuuuut... it had to be talked about.

"So like, I been running around and I learned a lot I thought I should tell you guys. I thought we should go out tonight. Like, back to where we were the other night. The moon's gonna be out and I wanna see if we're good to go to deal with this bear thing. Like we're not doing it tonight but if this thing can scare everything away and if we can go back when the things are stronger and WE can get rid of'em all then that means we're stronger than the bear, yeah?" Also she wanted to blow stuff up and do damage but Patty didn't say that part. It was a fringe benefit even if she had stuff she had to be doing. Work went faster when you made the work fun.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 9:00 pm

Isabelle Got up and started to make herself a little sandwich to eat as Wicked talked, Yeah they where technically terrorists but she seen no need to be talking like some gravely voiced weirdo, that and it had been rather obvious that Wicked had been bothered by the whole situation that had happened in the forest, Isabelle was well aware of things having an affect on people if it hit close to home.

Hearing Wicked wave away the whole bit about not sure if she would Call Isabelle nodded as she made her food, and let the girl continue, after all she was sure the girl had her own life and things she wanted to do, hearing Wicked had been sorting paper work Isabelle smiled a bit "I kinda know that feeling, I have to take care of stuff like that too nothing amazing or exciting, just general upkeep, though not paperwork, but sometimes I just want to put it off and do something else sometimes, but it's gotta be done so why not handle it early and then spend the rest of the time slacking off right?" she said with a smile as she finished the sandwich and took a bite as she let Wicked continue.

Though Wicked seemed to change topic once more and seemed to be talking about 'work' again and apparently trying to set up a meet for more investigation perhaps? but Isabelle knew this meant a bit to the girl Though she had to wonder if it had another reason? oh well not like it mattered at the moment and she wasn't going to pry....yet...

"Sure that sounds like a plan...and yeah if something is stomping around the woods, would be a good Idea to get some work in and make sure we are up to snuff if we have to confront it at some point, I can show up no problem....also Thanks for keeping me in the loop, your the one that seems to talk to the detective more often so it's good to know what's going on, you should introduce me properly to her sometime, she's kinda cute" she said as she walked back to the sofa and took a seat, as she talked with the witch.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptySat Feb 23, 2019 12:24 am

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck thaaaaaaaaaaat, dude," she complained on the other end of the line. "I don't wanna do it at all. Like it was pretty stupid, organizing stuff. If it was that important you'd remember it or like know where to find it anyway or would of done it right the first time so you wouldn't have to later. No one has to do paperwork, that's, like, just some widely spread stereotype that control freaks tell people so they can sleep at night in their perfectly level beds with the sheets tucked in at a 90-degree angle or some shit." Seriously lame. Not like she did things right the first time all the time though, usually that crap was better off put off til last minute and rushed out and then you got to maximize your personal time when you got it instead of planning for junk you didn't know as gonna happen or not. The lanky girl paced her room as she talked on the phone like she always did. Swear to God there was a path in the carpet she'd marched a different color. She wasn't hungry yet like Isabelle was but Patty needed something to keep herself occupied with or she'd start jumping on the bed, so she grabbed a drink. Hard cider, the kind that didn't get caught in the dorms 'cause she told everyone it was apple juice. Suckers.

"Yeah no problem. I know some people aren't all about this, I wasn't all about this for a little while. Like I just do what I want but this is somethin' I wanna do, y'know? I'm not really like worried for us or anything, I'm sure we got this covered but I just wanna know how early I gotta switch to crazy bitch mode haha y'know?" She laughed as she stared at the little bubbles in her drink, taking a sip. It was more something to do than to get fucked up but pregaming wasn't gonna hurt for whatever she decided later. Patty almost spit out her drink. Holy shit Cow Girl wanted to taste the blade!
"*Crrrrnk* Phaaahahaha you like her!? I had no idea! She's kinda pretty I guess, I think her tits are fake though but I mean that could be a plus.  Oh! Okay so like she's a workaholic and she did some weird training stuff for her job but I don't think she likes talking about it. She likes Chinese food, you could probably get in good if show up with egg rolls.
........Aaaaaahahahaaaaa slip her the egg roll! Heeheeheehahahaaaa...!"
The lanky girl laughed like a hyena at her stupid innuendo like it was the funniest thing in the world. Because, like, it was.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 2:00 am

"Well it's not like it's all that different then what I do for a living honestly...so really I don't mind doing it...honestly tempted to invite you to my work, but not sure you would be up for that really....not sure the kinda places you like to hang around at honestly" she said as she sat there taking her time with her sandwich, it sounded like Wicked didn't like having to think, oddly enough she had the drive to do it though, but from what she already knew of the girl she knew saying so would probably make her ether laugh or say she wasn't, which made her smile a bit.

As she heard Wicked cracking up she only smiled more, and smiled and laughed with her as she made the joke "Well you have to admit she is a looker, and she seems the type to know what she wants done....that's kinda attractive...also thanks for the heads up...that would be a good way to try to at least get to know her...Besides I would have asked one of the guys out too...but you know hard to get a read on them" she said as she though of fate and Jester.

"I mean...it's like they are trying to be as edgy as possible you know? on constantly acting like we have to pay him...and the other going on about bad jokes and the like...least one if having a good time...hell I would ask you out too if I thought you were interested....are you?" she asked not one to beat around the bush about such things "If not for a date just to hang out? girl can't have to many friends" she added as she finished off her sandwich as she waited for her to reply.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyFri May 24, 2019 3:24 pm

"Holy shit chica I have no idea how," Wicked threw her hands up, gesturing to no one that was there. "After like an hour I just wanna gnaw my freakin' leg off so I don't gotta do it anymore, like I was just helpin' a friend out do their own stuff 'cause they needed help but I'd seriously freakin' kill myself if I had to do that, fuck that noise. Like I work at the gas station just fine 'cause like I have people to talk to? Like you get the regulars and you make small talk, Bobby comes in for his cigarettes like every other day, Mandy brings her kids in to get soda pop, and you like get to hear what they're up to and stuff but like I can't talk to filing cabinets, it sucks."
So for real fuck filing. Those admin people and data entry guys were fuckin' nuts, she didn't care what anyone said. Like how could you subject yourself to that much mindnumbing boredom every day doing something you hate and no one wants to do for 8 or more hours a day and not be a fuckin' sociopath?

"I dunno, I kinda go wherever. Like sometimes I walk around the streets sometimes to find something to get up to, y'know? Like you can meet some pretty chill people while you're just walkin' around and everyone out there has somethin' goin' on and sometimes it's pretty fun. I dunno about your job though. Like I'm kind of, like... I dunno like I don't think some people would like havin' someone like me just hangin' around, y'know? I'm not against it if I got shit else goin' on though but I only really get the afternoon to do it." Patty smiled as she brought the drink to her lips. Gossip was pretty great and it was like this cool little inside thing knowing Cow Girl was crushing on Raidou.
"Hahaha oh you're one'a thoooooose, huh! Y'know she doesn't seem to me like she's the Mistress type, she's actually a lot more chill when you get to know her but she's like super committed to her job... like... I don't really know how to explain it. Like she's kind of a worker bee? She's not really that assertive when she doesn't have to be I don't think."

Patty went to take another swig of her drink but started to choke on it as Cow Girl kept talking. Homegirl wanted a piece of errybody up in he'a!
"*PSSSSHHHFFFT cough cough cough* u-hack, uuwaaaahahaha! Heeheehahahaha DAMN gurl check your thirst! Ahahahaaaaaaheeheehahaaaaaa...!" The purple chick was almost doubled over with laughter, shreiking in her room enough to get some neighbor somewhere to knock on the wall.
"Hey keep it down, some people are trying to study!"
"SHUT YOUR WHORE FACE BITCH I'M ON THE FUCKIN' PHONE HERE!!" The delinquent pulled her head away from the receiver to scream through the walls back at whoever with intense anger, but came back to the convo as if it didn't happen at all.
"Heeheehee I really don't think Jingles is a good idea," she calmed down as her voice evened, "Like he's just doin' a thing but, like, I know guys like him and they're seriously bad news. Like he's my friend and shit but I wouldn't fuck him, y'know? Like that dude's the type that'll... like... I dunno, I guess maybe fuck around on you? Does that make sense? I dunno, I really don't like the smooth guys, I've heard every line already and I'm not impressed. Doc's cool, like he's just playin' and shit like we all do, like I'm a crazy bitch so I got no room to talk. ...I get the impression that he's married. Do you get that? Like doesn't he seem like he's married? ...I get the feeling that he's married." He just sorta seemed like it. Like he was chill in a serious way like... fuck... RESPONSIBLE. Responsible was the word. Like he didn't seem super happy doin' this shit but he acted like he had to and not in the stuck up philosophical prick kinda way.

What she didn't expect was to get hit on, and like... sooooooooorta badly. Like she'd been tried to get picked up by girls before but they were all like coy and shit about it, like she never got straight up asked.
"Mmmmsorry bitch, I got a boyfriend already and like I'm not gonna fuck this one up. He's cute, like he's a man's man and he's totally jacked and he's got this brooding thing goin' on but he's such a nice guy but like he doesn't know what to do around girls so he gets all aaaaawkwaaaaard and it's totally adorable and, like... he's like a big dog HOH MY GAWD I just wanna rock his fuckin' world! Hahahahaaaaiiieeee...!" The druggie chick wore the widest grin as she talked about her boyfriend, openly sighing as she thought about him and that growling thing he did when he didn't like something and how he set his jaw when he wasn't comfortable like she just wanted to tease him, she couldn't help it.
"Yeah that sounds fun. I need to find time to do it, like between this dumb shit and work and school. Oh! We can do that next time! Like next time we go out for shit, long as it's not like last night. Like... I'm not gonna lie, that was kinda fucked up last night, like... I-I needed a minute by myself."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 11:09 pm

Hearing what Wicked got up to Isabelle smiled a little, it was good to hear she had a semi normal life at least, with how Wicked had been taking things the few times they had headed out already she was worried about the girl, she mentioned the drugs being personal as well, and she had flipped out quite a bit when she had seen what they did to that one guy, it was worrying to say the least, but it sounded like the girl has at least a semi-normal life, probably more normal then she herself had at any length.

Then Wicked started to giggle and ask if she was one of those kinds of people and Isabelle only smiled more, "Actually no, having a Sub that knows what they want is hot too, and I tend to be more in control then not, prefer it actually...could show you if you were up for it" she answered that part of her teasing with some of her own. Though as Wicked went on she only smiled more, yeah checking her thirst was probably a good Idea, but it was hard considering the Demon she was fused with, and what it represented once.

She let Wicked continue and once she mentioned Doc was probably married she mentally took him off the list "Thanks for the heads up.....you know more about them then I do hun, last thing I want to do is cause someone's life some problems..." she said honestly, she would fool around sure, but break up a marriage? hell no the thought even made Astarte grimace.

Then Wicked mentioned she had a boyfriend and how she didn't want to fuck things up with him, and that got Isabelle smiling even more, though as she described him he sounded like one of those edgelord types, probably half the stuff he did cause he thought it made him look cool, but as she never met him it was hard to say. Then Wicked mentioned he got super Awkward around girls and yep....sounded like he was trying to be edgy to look cool, Though now she felt like teasing Wicked back a bit as she confirmed hanging out sometime "Well you could ask if he would be interested in sharing you with another girl.....see if that gets him thinking....honestly I haven't met him so I have no clue if he's my type but your easily in that category...for all I know maybe you both are?" she laughed a bit but then changed the subject.

"yeah you all seemed rather shook up after all that stuff went down, but hey sounds like a plan to do something once we are done next time, a drink, grab a bite, a late movie? something at least...talk about our guys....or girls..." she said with a big smile still on her face.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 5:24 pm

The lanky girl paced to her couch and swiveled her legs up on the bed, tipping her cup back but coughing into it with the talk about subs and doms. Like holy shit it was pretty funny! Like she called Cowgirl up to talk about killing demons and drug dealers and blowing shit up and now it was all about sex and dudes. And chicks. Patty didn't get hit on by chicks like this straight-forward, like it was super weird. Like it's not like it hadn't happened before and like, she wasn't interested in visiting the taco stand but like most chicks liked to play these coy games and stuff. Huh. Guess this must be how she made Albrecht feel.
"Ffffffnnnfnnfnnfnnaahahahaaa as iiiiif!" she squealed into the phone. "Like miss me with that kink shit haha! Dude I'unno how people do it like do they get bored or like what, y'know? I DON'T think I could wait that long and set all that up ahahaha like I just give'em the look and I got afternoon plans. Like! I dunno, there's like so much weird ettiquette that goes into that stuff, I'll nev-ur understand it dude I just wanna fuck."

The delinquent shrugged and ducked her lips.
"Like, I really have no idea. Like I just get that impression? That he's married? Do you get that impression or am I like imagining it? Like he's just like... casually responsible and like, gives a shit but also about himself or something. I can't really explain it girl like I just feel like he's married, y'know?" It was the WEIRDEST feeling, but it was like you kinda just got that impression or something. Try as she might Patty just couldn't put it into words but she knew what she meant and that's all that mattered.

"Nah," she spoke after another long sip from her drink. Despite the subject matter Patty sounded 100% serious about her and Albrecht.
"I'm pretty sure he's got something personal with it but like, I don't think I should be talking about it. Plus he's suuuuuuper Christian, like he goes to Bible study like every other day and he's at the church on the weekends and he's always talking about it, like about every... I wanna say 4. 4 conversations we have he brings it up but he's like really sweet, I think he's just a prude and like cares about the proper way a man courts according to God." As she bitched and gossiped Patty stopped dumbstruck. She never really thought about this until now but her heart started to beat faster.
".....hohmygod I REALLY hope I can get him to fool around before he proposes to me. Like... I'm not getting married. It's just not gonna happen, nuh-uh, no fuckin' way in HELL am I getting married right now, it's not happening." As casual as that was... the thought of getting married seriously scared her. Like once she got married that was over. Life as she knew it, freedom as she knew it, that was gone now and she couldn't do anything fun anymore or go see the world or fight demons or whatever, it was signing her life away and if she didn't she'd hurt someone and like... it sucked. It really really sucked. It was one of those swords hanging waaaaaaaaaay above her head and like you couldn't do a thing about it, it'd come down one day and that was it. Be miserable or be miserable.

Patty had to shake herself out of talking about marraige and talk about something else.
"I guess depending on how the thing goes, like, this time I needed to take... I needed to take the day off, y'know?" Patty almost let slip, chewing on the inside of her cheek. "Like... I knew people like that guy- KNOW people like that guy. That guy had like, a family and friends that cared about'im, then he got strung out and people just... treated him like he wasn't a person anymore and that like... I dunno, I just got really mad thinking anyone could treat people like that, it wasn't all his fault..." Patty paused for a moment, holding the receiver away from her face. Yeah she didn't wanna talk about the hard stuff, that's why she was making the phone call. So she didn't have to take Xanax.
"I'm up for drinks, but I'm not about a movie. I don't really like movies and stuff, hehah I really don't like sitting still for 2 hours and like you try to talk about it with people and you get shushed and it pisses me oooooff and I need a cigarette and I miss some parts and then I gotta ask what parts I missed and no one wants to tell me they wanna watch the movie and- yeah nah, let's do drinks instead. Drinking's always fun."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:15 pm

Well at least she seemed to distract Wicked seemed like a girl that wanted distractions, though from the refusal sounded like she wasn't to interested in one specific one, then again she did say she was in a relationship. Though to be Fair Isabelle hadn't believed her till about now, she thought she might have been using it as an excuse, but no, she was telling the truth, far as she could tell anyway. And seemed Wicked despite liking to act like she was some crazy chick didn't seem to be all that crazy when it came to other things, it kind of figured actually, from her experience the more extreme a person says they are the more likely they are just trying to talk a good game.

Going back to the other topics though, she started to go into depth about this guy she was apparently in a relationship with, and as the girl started ranting about how he was and how he seemed to be really religious, she smiled as this led Wicked to the topic of Marriage and the way her voice just....stopped suddenly, she could HEAR the gears turning and making a connection in the other girls head, and Isabelle smiled even more, well then her reaction to the idea, oh this was just entertainment at it's finest at the moment, sure the girl was all no and forget it, but she had just gone on earlier about how cute the guy was, and how she didn't want to be the kind to sleep around. Astarte was laughing her ass off of course at all this in the back of Isabelle's mind.

Finally Wicked got to the part that seemed to calm her down and Somber up the conversation for a bit, then she started to talk and Isabelle got that motherly smile on her face as the girl was rather clearly trying to not mention herself as the person, though her reaction to the things they seen...it gave it away rather easily, and the way she talked about it...but who knows...maybe it was cause she seen someone fall apart? maybe it was someone she knew and they doth did drugs? it was hard to say really without full on hearing it, but Isabelle could piece at least a little together.

"Look if A movies out why not some Pool at the pub? or anything else really, just more then drinks, something to get the body moving...nightclub maybe? dance hall? hell Carnival if you want, just to get out and have some fun, relax, let things happen and just go with it" she said in almost a motherly tone, she honestly was a little worried for the girl, again she clearly needed the support but apparently hated the Idea of needing it, at least that's what she assumed from how she seen her acting before "Ether way drinks are a definite...might see if I can find anyone willing to party after...I often don't like ending a night like this alone..and well to be fair, I don't want to put you in any spot where you might feel like your cheating on this boyfriend of yours" she smiled oh yeah she was gonna tease Wicked about this for a LOOOOONG time now. especially with how giggly she got talking about it.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2019 3:59 pm

"Ya drinks sound fun!" the delinquent perked up, draining another cup. It made her want to do stuff RIGHT NOW but like they were all going out later so she wouldn't get time. Maybe she should try to get some hangtime before it gets to cold to board or something, but she was going to skip her afternoon classes today. Patty didn't give enough of a fuck.
"I kinda wanna go clubbing but I dunno if my fella wan's te go. He's like really anti-social and doesn't like crowds so like, I dunno like should I even invite him? Or is this like a girl's night? I mean I can't go dancing with him he doesn't dance but he'll shoot pool but if he doesn't wanna come we can go dancing. Like... NO carnivals though. Ha ha I think I'm a little gun shy, like I might freak out and lay someone the fuck down, naa'mean? Like I don't think he'll worry about me, I do stuff all the time without'im, he's the quiet type and like he respects if I don't talk to people I'll die, y'know?"

There was more silence from the receiver as the little hamster wheel in Patty's head spun and she broke into a wide smile when she came up with THE PERFECT idea.
"Hohmygod GAY BAAAAAAR! Fuck bitch let's go to a gay bar! We can try to get you laid and I can dance and get chicks to buy me drinks! Ahahahaha c'mon! C'mon let's find one let's do it!" It was awesome! She could go mess with people and get drunk off her ass and probably go on a trip and her friend could have someone else to keep her company "at the end of the night". Like the end of Patty's night was when the sun came up but some people didn't roll as hard as she did.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 10:37 pm

Isabelle listened to Wicked's worries, and honestly...this guy sounded like he wasn't really a fit for her, and with how she described him she highly doubted Wicked would get out of him what she wanted, and she had to wonder if it would really work out, Wicked seemed the type to need to do things, and the thought of apparently having a full relationship seemed to scare the girl. With a sigh Isabelle had a feeling that she would need to make a few things clear to Wicked at some point, but not at the moment. "Well firstly I could probably get laid regardless of the type of bar, I don't mind switch hitting, just as long as they realize what's going on I am fine with whoever. Second...I already knew a few so finding one isn't really a problem.." she ended with a smile.

Well the good news was the girl seemed to be a bit more chipper, though truth be told Isabelle didn't like the Idea of leading people on to take advantage of them, but what Wicked decided to do with her time and affections was really up to her....though Isabelle felt she might have to talk with her just a little about her current one if the possibility was there that it wasn't a good fit for her, but that would take some time to get the know her, as it was Isabelle was only making a guess with how Wicked described the guy and what little she knew of Wicked. "So then after what we have planned then? call it a date? just us? or try to bring the others?" she said as she smiled to the delinquent girl on the other side of the line
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 5:45 pm

Well SHE was confident! They both were but their goals were kinda different but like harder in different ways. Like it wasn't hard to hook up if you just had that kind of lifestyle but you had to seal the deal, but Patty wanted drinks and had to get half-way there and back track and do it multiple times. If Cow Girl was part of the hook-up community and considering the druggie chick did this all the time it sounded like it'd be pretty easy either way. There was a small clatter after the twiggy girl missed chucking the cup she drained into her trashcan from across the room.
"Oooooh okay you do thaaaaaaat," she teased after finally figuring out. Like between the sub/dom whatever and just casually being sure you could get a fuck buddy Patty figured it out. It was so weird but the weird things could be cool. Like there was this entire language and customs and stuff just around sex like some little pocket community and that was pretty neat that, like, they had this pretty much global understanding and culture about it. She wasn't about that but like just 'cause you didn't like Chinese food didn't mean you didn't like seeing the dumplings get wrapped or making rice balls. "but you can't get you laid like I can get you laid, hehah. Like, my dude. I am THE BIGGEST freak magnet, you don't even know bitch. Like I guess 'cause I talk to everyone they feel comfortable with me or whatever? I dunno but like bet money I find a chick that likes it upside down in a dinosaur costume filled with jello or somethin', fuckin' bet ahaha."

Patty was pacing again, with her drink gone she didn't have anything to occupy her hands with and she was getting worked up over the idea. Like she wanted to have fun NOW and just go do it. What was stopping her? Nothing, that's what.
"Hey. Hey what're you doing right now? Wanna go now? Hey you know some good places, you can pick one for us! I can text my boyfriend and see if he wants to go but like I don't think he really will, let's go meet new people! We can figure it out while we're there what we wanna do later, right?" Yeah, Albrecht wouldn't want to go with her and she understood. Not, like, because she didn't think he'd go but she didn't think he'd go right the fuck now which is when she wanted to. He really wasn't the type to drop anything just to screw around like she was. Grey might wanna go but then she'd be, like, offering up his identity and that was a really not fuckin' cool thing to do on this side of the Night. But she wanted to go out and she would figure out what she wanted to do from then on, since she could do anything they wanted to do and it was totally better to go do something you want than plan something and then like not wanna do it and feel like you had to 'cause you planned on it.
"Like what are these places like? Are they jumpin' or like backwater? I don't really like holes in the wall, like they're fun sometimes but they're too quiet, I like it LOUD," spoke the thin chick just to speak as she wandered around her room looking for something to wear out. It had to be colorful but like not overdo it. Like if you wanted to go to a gay bar and wear rainbows and shit you were either a tryhard or everyone was gonna put hands on you all night.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 3:30 pm

Isabelle listened to Wicked and she smiled a bit. The girl presented herself as being wild, but that fell away as a bit of a facade with this conversation, she seemed...insecure? No that wasn't the right word...or was it? It was hard to gauge, she would need to hang out with her for real rather then just talk on the phone or meet at their nightly activities. But a lot of what she said seemed to point to her not wanting to be, or trying not to be, wild like she said she was, First she wanted to go out to a gay bar to hit on women to get free drinks...now she was saying she would ask her boyfriend down with them, a guy she already partially explained probably wouldn't be into going.

Hell on the topic of the boyfriend is sounded like she wasn't even sure she wanted to be around him if he wanted to get serious, and yet she wasn't willing to try out something new..Then there was the way she reacted to the druggy issue...Isabelle wondered if her life was as jumbled as the girl herself acted, it was somewhat worrying, Especially how she seemed to try to avoid stability.

Then she asked her what clubs she knew and she smiled, she knew quite a few places, though the type of place she wanted to go? That did narrow it down a bit "Oh I know a few places, and while I do enjoy a good hole in the wall, I think one of the clubs should be interesting to go to if you want it loud, just don't be to surprised by the openness of some of them" she said with a smile. Of course she didn't mention the fact that showing up together might make some of the people there think they were perhaps a couple, but then again anyone that Knew Isabelle would know that wasn't the case.

Meanwhile she was already walking to her room and looking through her clothing for things to wear, she never really was one for subtle when it came to colors....or actions really, and she was looking for something to have a good time in, and maybe bring some company home, whether that turned out to just be Wicked as a friend, or something or someone else, remained to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)   Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crank Call (Patricia & Isabelle)
Page 1 of 1