Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] Empty
PostSubject: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 5:14 pm

Grigori was leaned up against the trunk of the tree that Isaac was seated under. A soft wind blew hair into his eyes, and he quickly blew it out of the way with light huff. He liked it out here on the Lawn during these easy-going days. The temperature hadn't quite turned chill, but the cool air had taken the edge off if summer's heat. Leaning back against the truck of the great tree, one leg folded over the other outstretched one, Isaac passed a bit of his Idle time carving into a block of wood. He wasn't sure what it would be yet. Every few minutes he would hold it out in front of him and turn it, waiting for inspiration to hit.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 7:32 pm

...so...the coffin was one thing. The woman that he had encountered in the night, while bearing a questionable means of carrying the articles used for her job, did at the very least choose something that wasn't blatantly a deadly weapon.
But that was a sword the size of a human being sitting openly against the tree. Not just the length, no - he was pretty sure that oriented correctly, a person would have little trouble concealing their entire body simply by standing behind it.

Cecil slowly staggered over, head throbbing painfully as he looked questioningly at the whittling boy. Occasionally, he'd winced as the pain flared, but he still did his best to maintain his gaze.
He was assuming they were a Cadet - there wasn't any way in hell they'd get away with this otherwise unless things were even more questionable than he thought. But still, he still had one question that enrolment in the government's attack force didn't answer. "Is there...a reason why you think carrying around a giant sword in public is a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 2:40 pm

It wasn't that Isaac hadn't noticed someone approach, but rather he was engrossed in his task and didn't figured he'd wait until they addressed him. When he looked up, it was a blond young man with a particularly unamused expression. The hands that whittled away stopped, and dropped into his Lap as Isaac smiled at the other boy. "Because it reminds me where I'm going, and what I need to accomplish. It's a goal, more than just a hunk of metal that is kind of sharp." he looked back to his whittling, examining the chipped away bit of wood, looking for inspiration. "It's also good for training, although it's too heavy to wield as an actual weapon."

He looked back at the blond as he took another chunk out of the wood with his knife. "I'm Isaac, by the way. Nice to meet you." he added with an easy smile.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 5:43 pm

All he could really do was sigh. "...Cecil. The teachers must love you..." Even if people eventually got used to the giant sword in class...there was still a giant fucking sword in class. That caused problems with settling it in the classroom even in the unlikely circumstance that nobody would bloody try anything. "I'm sure there's something to be said about carrying around a representative of your goals that you could never hope to wield. Probably some unkind metaphorical implications aside from the trouble you'd get from carrying around what is, practicality aside, a sword."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Isaac raised his hands disarmingly at the boy's blatant sarcasm. "I don't take it to class, Cecil, don't worry. Mostly around campus or in between things when I'm training. Or when I'm doing harmless whittling on the lawn. I'm looking into better ways to carry it around, but until then, I do so sparingly." he lowered his hands to his knees and gave the boy an apologetic smile.

"Are you training to be a Cadet too? You sound like you'd make a good one." he added after a moment's consideration. He wasn't in the best shape, this blond boy, but it looked like he had a good heart. The rest could be trained into someone, but the heart was what was really important.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 6:25 am

Any comment he was about to make is blown out of the water at the question he hears. "I-I...what? Come again?" They figured he'd make a good Cadet...it's honestly almost funny to think, all things considered. Not that he could let them know that, but still, it was a weird thing to think of. He wouldn't have considered himself Cadet material even if he wasn't aware the big names in the government they worked for had a thing for turning into fucking demons.

He shakes his head, laughing awkwardly as he holds his hands up. "I really don't know where you get that idea. I doubt I even qualify."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 1:36 pm

Isaac stood up, whittling forgotten for the moment, and grinned at his new companion. Leaning on his side against the tree. "you've got a righteous spirit, I can tell by the way you reprimand me for putting students in danger, without even knowing how I'd react. You care about right and wrong." he took a step toward the blond, smile broadening, "Technique and skill can be taught and leaned over time. But a good heart is hard to come by. Yeah, I think you'd make a good Cadet. What do you say? Wanna join?" it was mostly a joke, making light of their situation while also giving Cecil a compliment. But, if he wanted to join in earnest, Isaac would have no trouble teaching him.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 5:58 pm

...that was one way to put things. It was honestly something that he wouldn't have expected anyone to say of him, let alone shortly after meeting them. He was honestly starting to feel a little uncomfortable at this point from the things Isaac was suggesting. "It's not about...fighting. I just...even if you were right, I'd prefer to be here with my family rather than maybe ending up at the Rim...and that's assuming I don't end up like some of the people complaining they didn't make it."

His eyes turn to the floor as his fingers run through his hair. Even without all the stuff he had in his life now, he knew he still wouldn't have gone that way. "I'm not someone to take up that mantle."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 6:38 pm

The boy leaned back against the tree again, smile relaxing as he did so. With a nod he acknowledged the boy's response. Not everyone was cut out for being a Cadet. Something Maria had said resonated with him then. "Don't you have family or friends? Won't they worry for your safety?" Something like that, anyway. There was no one like that for Isaac. Even if there was, he doubted it would stop him. Still, this was the reason he was here, wasn't It? Good for him. If he had those things, he should treasure them.

"Good answer. I'm sure your family appreciates you a lot. Treasure them. Spend as much time with your family and friends as you can." his smile was approving, like Cecil had answered correctly in some unproctored test. In a way he had, though Isaac wasn't one to judge anyone's way of thinking, there were somethings that resonated with him, made him feel kinship with people. Family was one of those things. The smiles and the enthusiasm, the friendly veneer, was slipping a little. A rueful smile passed across the silver-haired boy's face then, and he closed his eyes. He could see them behind his eyelids. Mom and dad, always pushing him onward. "cuz nothing lasts forever, no matter how beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 4:34 pm

He fell silent at that. That sounded like a sentiment with something behind it...something more personal than otherwise. He looks up from the floor to see the Cadet-to-be with his eyes closed, lost in the recollection of something that lay beyond this physical space, and he wasn't quite sure what to think.
He opens his mouth, tries to speak up, say something. But nothing comes out. There's nothing in his mind for him to even say. Nothing he could work with, nothing he could utter, nothing he could possibly think to say or do.
His mouth closes, and he finds himself with an uncomfortable pit in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 10:24 pm

Isaac opened his eyes, the smile returning. One open hand reached out lightly slap at Cecil's upper forearm. It was a reasonably gentle pat, but there was still force behind it that came with natural strength. His other hand rested on the oversized hilt of his weapon. "Sorry, I got a little bit real there for a second." Isaac apologized, "How about I put this guy away, and you can join me for pizza? Nothing soothes a bad first impression like pizza." He assured with a lighthearted grin.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptySat Oct 20, 2018 1:35 pm

Cecil stops mid-motion as he starts to wave off the apology to look at Isaac with surprise. "I'm...I'm sorry, pizza?" Honest bafflement takes over his visage, as he starts to gesture. "Not that I don't like the idea or anything, but...you're seriously offering someone you just met pizza, and over ah...basically nothing at that?" He rubs at the back of his neck. "After I came to bother you over that-" He points at Grigori. "-no less."
Confused and hesitant over extending such an offer to him as he was, that pit in his chest hadn't gone away, and if one were to pay attention they might notice the tinge of solemnity that still managed to bleed through. It stuck, and he just didn't know what to do with that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 3:43 pm

As Cecil pointed at the sword in confusion at Isaac's offer, the silver-haired boy shrugged. "Pizza is always better with company, and I was just thinking about heading out for some food anyway. And I mean, we're class mates, even if this is the first time we've talked, I don't really feel like we're perfect strangers." he pushed himself of the tree, folded his knife and stowed his whittled block. "So how about it? Wanna pal around with me for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptyTue Oct 23, 2018 4:25 pm

"Wait, you're in my class?!" He looks intently at Isaac, wracking his mind to check if he can remember seeing his face at all from any of his classes, and his expression goes from intense focus to somewhat meek as he finds nothing in his mind. "U-U-Uh, Anyway! Yeah, that uh - that's good? That works? I can do that, that sounds good, yes."
He's still trying to see if he remembers him from one of his classes.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] EmptySat Oct 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Isaac clapped Cecil on the shoulder, hefting his sword over his back and fastening the strap. "We're not in the same class, no, but we go to the same school, which still techincally makes us classmates...I think. That's what I meant anyway!" He laughed a little bit. "Anyway, if you wanna meet up and get pizza, meet me in the main building's entryway in like...thirty two minutes. I gotta drop this guy back off at home, then I'll meet you there, sound cool?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]   Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil] Empty

Back to top Go down

Whistling Wind [Isaac/Cecil]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next