Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
It's time to change the world [open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
It's time to change the world [open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
It's time to change the world [open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
It's time to change the world [open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
It's time to change the world [open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
It's time to change the world [open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
It's time to change the world [open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
It's time to change the world [open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
It's time to change the world [open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

It's time to change the world [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daiki

Daiki

It's time to change the world [open] Empty
PostSubject: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Kizuna Academy was quite a sight. The entrance alone was breathtaking. The trees lined up near the edges of the walkway, each person who walked by was taking place in the spectacle of life, and there were many a beauty that caught his eye. If he were struck down in this moment, he would gladly die a happy man. The only thing that he wished he could change was the school uniform each student walking by was wearing. He didn’t hate uniforms, he actually found them useful to keep structure in a place as chaotic as high school, but he didn’t care for the way they looked. They weren’t elegant enough for the women and weren’t bold enough for the men. It moved him nearly to tears to see such positional of the human form wasted.

He wouldn’t be silent on the matter. He needed to inform the world that they were in need of a desperate change, “How can people live with such a dull thing? There has to be more to life than just this simple place and these tacky clothes. If only the world would open their eyes and see that there is so much more they could be doing. I implore all my fellow classmates to join my cause and bring our society into the light.” He was shouting at the front of the school, just a little past the gate. He wasn’t talking to any one person, but to anyone who would listen. He was even talking to the people would didn’t want to listen, “If we want the world to become more enduring and show it the way to eternal beauty, we must act now. The process may be long and will be filled with much hardship, but we are the only ones who can accomplish the task. Yes, us; the generation of dreamers with the greatest advancements the world has to offer. We are the ones who can change the world, and so it falls onto each of us to do our duty.” He closed his eyes and began to imagine his perfect world. A sudden smile came across his lips and he reopened them, “The first step to changing the world is to get all the female students skirts shortened.”
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Cain was strolling into school with his right hand in his pocket and his left holding an old, worn book in front of his face. It was the way he usually entered the school, his face hidden and his eyes occasionally glancing up to make sure he wouldn't run in to anyone. He wasn't really interested in talking to anyone most times, and that went double for just after he'd rolled out of bed.

Today, however, Cain was forced to divert his attention from the text he was usually so enraptured with, on account of the shouting student just past the front gate. The guy was rambling on about fashion like it was humanities one true calling. He strolled over to the young man casually with his book still before his face, seeming as if it might just be coincidence that he chose that path by how disinterested he appeared. However, when he was just about passing the boy he calmly said,

"You know, I've rarely heard such eloquence used to argue for shorter skirts. You're definitely a...unique charecter. Still, maybe lowering you volume just a little may help people become a little more receptive to your point?" he said in his usual calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:00 am

Daiki went silent as the student began speaking to him. He hadn’t actually expected someone to stop on their way and speak to him. Regardless, he wasn’t one to ignore someone who took time out of their day to engage in conversing, “My dear fellow, uniqueness is the quality that sets all people apart. If we were all the same, the world would become so boring. Don’t you agree?” He didn’t wait for the answer before going on, “We are human, nonetheless, and we cannot censor ourselves just to appeal to others. If we were that easy to silence, nothing would get accomplished. I’m only standing here right now to argue something that will revolutionize the world. I know it may not seem like much, but one man’s ideals can change the world for the better. I would like to be that man.” Before it could appear as if he were getting off topic, he went back to his point, “For that reason, I must raise my voice loud enough for even the heavens to hear. If men do not see the meaning of my words, perhaps a god will. When that god sees that a human wants to bring the world into the light he will have no choice but to answer the call.” He seemed to calm down after that, “I digress. I am Daiki Tanaka, year three, class A. I am the man whose name you will someday praise for getting the school’s uniform to flatter each person much better.” He held out his hand. If the stranger would take it or not, he was unaware, “May I know the name of the one who has stopped to speak with me?”
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:58 am

Cain would have spoken up when asked a question, but it seemed like this Daiki was one of those types who ran away with their train of thought once they got going. All the same to Cain really. He wasn't so eager that he had to try and slip in a word edgewise. He was more than happy to just read his book and listen to Daiki's speech till the boy had said his fill.

"Cain Owglass, 2-A. It's nice to meet you, oh great prophet of the runway. While I don't exactly share your exact passions,  I do agree that the world is a bit drab nowadays. Still, even if school uniforms aren't my biggest concern, I can actually appreciate your drive. It's a Rarity that someone shows so much energy in what they do." Cain said giving Daiki a glance out of the corner of his eyes. It was odd,  this boy was technically his senior but Cain had trouble seeing him as such.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:03 am

“Cain Owlglass?” He pursed his lips together, “The man with the passions all his own. The man who understands that humans don’t agree on everything. I sincerely hope that one day the things you find worth fighting for in this world come to you all on their own. If not, might as well go chasing them down until they get so tired that you catch up to them. I also hope that one day school uniforms will be your biggest concern, even if they are only a stepping stone to the bigger picture. When something so mundane is the height of one’s life, it is a sign that all is good with their current existence.” He suddenly went quiet and looked around before continuing, “It does get boring sometimes though. So maybe a new passion is in order.”

He pointed at one of the trees, “Every year that tree will bloom in the spring, grow in summer, and begin to fall apart in autumn. It will then sleep all winter, waiting to repeat the cycle. Things like that are always consistent for the tree. It doesn’t have to worry about much else. Not at the forefront of its mind, anyway. But in the back, maybe it worries about being cut down. In will never know when the ones keeping it will get bored and decide its fate. So, instead of thinking about something it never knows, it just focuses on blooming, growing, falling apart, and sleeping.” He stopped pointing at the tree, “Maybe humans are the same way, and we think about unimportant things so we can avoid the unknown. Perhaps that’s why we put our effort into the things we each find worth doing and want to change the world with our ideals.” He then shrugged his shoulders, “Or maybe I’m just saying something for the sake of sounding deep when I really have no idea what I just said.” He smiled, “The point I’m trying to make is that I hope you someday have the freedom to throw your troublesome concerns in the air and give them all up. When that day comes, you can think of your own special way to change the world and create one less drab. Then you can put all your excess energy into something worthwhile in your eyes. Or maybe you’ll find it more amusing to do something completely random and have no idea why you’ve done it. Whatever you decide, may you always be passionate about it, Cain Owlglass.”
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:18 am

"Cain Owlglass, The man with no ambitions. The man with far too much time on his hands. The man who seems to meet the most interesting figures when he eventually bothers to look up from his book." Cain said with a smirk as he lowered his novel.

"Well the way you put it almost makes me feel bad for just wearing hoodies for casual wear.  Quite a silver tongue you have Mr. Tanaka.  I wonder just what you'll be able to accomplish with it. Maybe you'll make a few withered sticks like me bloom one day. Though in this case I wouldn't count on it." he said with a small laugh.  

"You know, you're not exactly a normal student, but I'm glad we spoke. Normal can get pretty tiresome after a while. Besides, it's not like almost anyone knows what's really going on. So go ahead and say things as deep as you like, at least you've got something to say. As long as it's got some sort of point I won't gripe about it. At least not at the moment." he said folding his arms and looking up to the sky for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:43 pm

“Mr. Owlglass, that is no way to talk about oneself. If you put yourself down, the world will also count you out before you’ve even really joined the game. Maybe you haven’t found your way yet, but eventually you will find the ambitions that life has to offer you. If you don’t like those, you will find others. That will go so forth and so forth until you are content with the goals you’ve made in life. As for the hoodies, nothing is wrong with them, per se. They tell you just as much about a person as any other form of clothing, but they also say that you don’t put a lot of work into your appearance.” He cleared his throat for no apparent reason, “I wish my words were as great as you say they are, but, alas, I know better. I’m just trying to make all the people in the world realize that there is more to life, especially my dear Kōhai that have yet to find a purpose in life. Just wait until you awaken to the world around you and find what drives you.” He followed Cain’s gaze to the sky, “What are you looking at?”
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:55 pm

When Cain heard Daiki's question he felt a twinge of embarrassment. He usually tried not to show this side of himself. The 'stare up at the sky for stupid reasons' side. Cain let out a nervous chuckle and looked down, avoiding Daiki's gaze.

"Uh, sorry. It's just this dumb thing I do sometimes, when the world seems dull. I means, people almost never look up. I guess it makes sense, we've rarely got any reason to and it's an awkward angle and all. Every time though, it's like an all new scene just waiting to be seen in the same old place. Maybe I'm just looking up hoping I'll get to see something new." He said looking off with a bit of shame.

"Yeah , do me a favor and forget that your "Kōhai" said anything that half-baked and sappy? I have... well some reputation to uphold, I'm sure." He said with a small grin. "I guess my pontification needs a little work. Maybe I ought to do a little more gazing at my book, and a little less at the sky or at my navel."
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:30 pm

“Cain, look up. If you look toward the ground you will end up missing the whole of your life.” He pointed toward the sky, “There is nothing wrong with looking that way. If it’s the thing that sets your world a flutter, it is what you should spend your time looking at. I mean, I never noticed that the sky keeps changing. To me it’s always just been the sky. It’s blue and is filled with clouds. That is everything I thought I needed to know about it, but it holds no interest for me. You however, have found a desire to know about it. Maybe the sky is your answer to changing the world. That reminds me.” He lowered his hand and began looking up to the sky and shouting, “God, Buddha, whoever is there, make the skirts for the school uniform shorter.” When his little episode was done he went back to normal. Well, normal for him, “Even if your reputation is something you want to uphold, I can’t forget what side of yourself you have shown me today. This is the first time I’ve meet you, after all, and I have nothing to fall back on. Sorry for going against your wishes like that, Mr. Owlglass. And if you do want to live your life in a book, may you find whatever you are looking for inside its great many pages. If you didn’t, that would be a truly sad thing.”
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:54 pm

"I look up too long and I'll get a crick in the neck. Still, thanks for the sentiment, Senpai. If God or Buddha appreciate enthusiasm you'll be seeing shorter skirts in no time. Though if that doesn't work maybe the student council can work something out? I'm not sure how reasonable they'll be, but if you bring in a petition along with a few sketches than you'll have a pretty strong case." Cain said back to sounding nonchalant. He still wasn't one for fashion, but Daiki sounded like a good guy, so part of Cain felt like helping out. He put his right hand into his pocket and shut his eyes.

"At least that's my best guess on what to do. If you end up needing it, I might help out or whatever. You know...if there's nothing to do." The boy said hoping to seem helpful without being too eager. After all Daiki had mad clear that this first impression would count.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:38 pm

“Thank you for the advice, and the offer, but I can tell you don’t actually care about the skirts length. You’ve already said that it isn’t your top priority. I wouldn’t ever make you do something you have no passion for. It was noble of you to offer though. May you forever keep that nobility. It’s a dying trait in this world of ours.” He looked at his wrist, “I also believe it is time for you to go to class, unless you want to be late. I wouldn’t recommend it though. I could never ask my underclassman to miss his dearly needed education. So off with you.” He shooed the boy away with a flick of his wrist, “Don’t despair, Cain, we will meet again. That is if you have the passion to look up from your book more often. We can hope though.” He started to walk away, to the school’s front door. He glanced back over his shoulder at Cain and gave a quick two finger salute, “Good luck, my Kōhai. May we meet again in the future.”

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Chronos

Chronos

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:58 am

Cain wasn't quite sure how to feel. It was rare he made an offer to help out, and Daiki had turned him down. He didn't exactly like the feeling. After all, even if he wasn't personally concerned about short skirts he thought it was the 'nice' thing to offer help.

"Yeah, I guess we wasted enough time sitting here. See Ya." he said simply as Daiki left. Cain quickly decided that things had worked out for the best. Doing all that stuff sounded like a hassle to get through. Not to mention he had a bad habit of screwing things up when he got too involved. No reason to fix what wasn't broken, right?

"Yeah, class. If I'm late who knows what they'll do? God knows 2-A would fall apart without another quiet broody bookworm." He said flipping open his book once more and strolling off to class.Even if the rest of the day would be as dull as he expected, at least this encounter had shaken things up a little.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:11 pm

Daiki has established a social link with Cain of the Fool...

Cain has established a social link with Daiki of the Lovers Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to change the world [open]   It's time to change the world [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time to change the world [open]
Page 1 of 1