Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] RsGYkyG
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

December 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» New Sideplot Vote
Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptySat Nov 30, 2019 11:13 am by Philodai

» The Vessel of Souls - Combat Drill
Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 5:23 pm by Jerry

» The Spooky Dooky Castle - Kuzunoha Challenge
Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 11:07 am by Phantom of the Chat

» [Self-Promotion] Opening Commissions
Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 7:47 pm by Bfroger6

» Neo Arcana - Sideplot Pitch
Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 5:16 pm by Penny

» Shadows of Utgard (Teaser)
Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 3:07 pm by Jerry

» Solomon Kane
Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 12:40 am by Solomon

» Hawthorne Amaro [NV Forgotten W.I.P.]
Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:37 pm by Hawthorne

» Newbie Introduction
Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 2:56 pm by ViniVidiVicci

Current Events
Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheepzami Sheephara

Sheepzami Sheephara

Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission]   Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 12:08 am

Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] E871ZX4

Request Name: Wannabee

Client: Queen Bee

Time of Day: Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] 2zgu2s3

Number of Participants: - Any - There's no minimum or maximum amount of people for this mission, but all participants must be on the same team. You'll create the topic as you would a normal Dungeon Dash thread and link it here once all involved parties have made their entrance posts.

Specific Character Class: Psyche-Terrorist

Prerequisites:

*You must have awakened as a Psyche-Terrorist.

*You must be aligned with Skelter.

Difficulty: Medium - Enemies are moderate in strength. They use only tier 1 - tier 2 skills and all have atleast one to two weaknesses. These missions are quite normal and give you an average award of VC and one other item.

Description: How's it going kids? You all remember our meeting, right? Speak of the devil and she'll appear: that impostor bitch is asking for trouble and she's gonna get it! The sooner we stop her from throwing my name around, the better for everyone involved. Imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery, and I know I've gotta sound like a real buzzkill complaining about all this, but I've got a reputation to protect and the last thing I need is some loser mucking it up while I'm trying to lay low. So if you're with me then let's scour the city a bit and see if we can find her. I'll leave it up to you how we deal with her as long as we get results.

[This mission will be available for the next two ingame days, so you can wait until later if you don't wish to spend tonight on it. You can feel free to continue the Dungeon Dash after finishing the mission but the Case File reward will only be transferred to your inventory after the end of the topic.]

Reward:

*600 VC
*5 Thunder Ammunition Bullets
*100 character exp

Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/E871ZX4.png[/img][/center]

[font=Georgia][b]Request Name:[/b] Wannabee

[b]Client:[/b] Queen Bee

[b]Location:[/b] [i]Dungeon Dash Zones[/i]

[b]Time of Day:[/b] [img]http://i67.tinypic.com/2zgu2s3.png[/img]

[b]Number of Participants:[/b] - [i]Any - There's no minimum or maximum amount of people for this mission, but all participants must be on the same team. You'll create the topic as you would a normal Dungeon Dash thread and link it here once all involved parties have made their entrance posts.[/i]

[b]Specific Character Class:[/b] Psyche-Terrorist

[b]Prerequisites:[/b]

[i]*You must have awakened as a Psyche-Terrorist.

*You must be aligned with Skelter.[/i]

[b]Difficulty:[/b] Medium - Enemies are moderate in strength. They use only tier 1 - tier 2 skills and all have atleast one to two weaknesses. These missions are quite normal and give you an average award of VC and one other item.

[b]Description:[/b] How's it going kids? You all remember our meeting, right? Speak of the devil and she'll appear: that impostor bitch is asking for trouble and she's gonna get it! The sooner we stop her from throwing my name around, the better for everyone involved. Imitation might be the sincerest form of flattery, and I know I've gotta sound like a real buzzkill complaining about all this, but I've got a reputation to protect and the last thing I need is some loser mucking it up while I'm trying to lay low. So if you're with me then let's scour the city a bit and see if we can find her. I'll leave it up to you how we deal with her as long as we get results.

[This mission will be available for the next two ingame days, so you can wait until later if you don't wish to spend tonight on it. You can feel free to continue the Dungeon Dash after finishing the mission but the Case File reward will only be transferred to your inventory after the end of the topic.]

[b]Reward:[/b]

[i]*600 VC
*5 Thunder Ammunition Bullets
*100 character exp[/i][/font]
Back to top Go down
Bfroger6

Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission]   Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 9:45 am

Yes please

Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvfWannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvfWannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvfWannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvfWannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Jester_by_ninjacyndaquil-da44xvf
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission]   Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 3:38 pm

PGB is on the case.

Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Y3xZPl0

Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] PAdVfX3 Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] HIHu5yM Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Qes4h9b Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Yoe6ZWX Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] TEOTFrR
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission]   Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 8:39 pm

Brittie wrote:
PGB is on the case.

PGB is claiming it all.

Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Y3xZPl0

Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] PAdVfX3 Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] HIHu5yM Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Qes4h9b Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Yoe6ZWX Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] TEOTFrR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission]   Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wannabee [Case File 35 - Side Mission]
Page 1 of 1